Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Women W/fake Profile Picture's - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women W/fake Profile Picture's (6911 Views)

Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten / There Are Thousands Of Men Out There Who Believe They Are God’s Gift To Women W / Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by Enegod(m): 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
Castos: Queen.R.A.W. I like it raw.
may God forgive you angry
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by NadiaSA1(f): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mondisweets: o tjatjarag grin which men? Please I only like my father, my baby carrot, the father, the son and the holy ghost
Lol ngyadlala hawu

#hug cheesy
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by QueenRAW(f): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
passionate88: Yeah I complemented you an your beauty. I was just elaborating on what Nadia wrote. I also mentioned some female Nairalanders that aren't ashamed to upload their pictures on their profile.
Right I got the compliment part.Thanks for clarifying the rest.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by QueenRAW(f): 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
I'm sure you do.Have fun with that.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by NadiaSA1(f): 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
make her man catch u!! Ehen
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by QueenRAW(f): 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
Nadia_SA1: Thank God we have our own "fake pic detective on nairaland" miss adaobi123 she busted one "girl" this morning !

After I complimented her bout how great she looks angry angry
WOW.I knew she was afake.She said she was psychic, but couldn't determine peoples actual signs from the birthdates they gave her......I knew something was false there.Then when she opened that Desperate men thread, I haxd a feelin it was to seek false attention for a false photo.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by Castos(m): 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
I'm sure you do.Have fun with that.
Am sure you want to make me sound naughty with a polite reply. Baby I know it's sunday, that's why I'll be back for you tomorrow.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by NadiaSA1(f): 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
WOW.I knew she was afake.She said she was psychic, but couldn't determine peoples actual signs from the birthdates they gave her......I knew something was false there.Then when she opened that Desperate men thread, I haxd a feelin it was to seek false attention for a false photo.
lol I really thought it was her I complimented her nose..

Didn't know bout her being a phsychic nd all.. I don't think she/he will ever show her face on nl.. LoL
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by Castos(m): 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
Nadia_SA1: make her man catch u!! Ehen
#whispering# am sure she won't tell.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by QueenRAW(f): 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
Castos: Am sure you want to make me sound naughty with a polite reply. Baby I know it's sunday, that's why I'll be back for you tomorrow.
uhhhhhh ok.Whatever you say.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by pendo89(f): 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
Well I think some are scary ? better not have the up than upload and scare people.

I like your hair by the way.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by nikkypearl(f): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
we are all beautiful..with profile picture or no profile picture,some are even prettier with less or no make up wink depend on what individual feel about herself shikenaa lipsrsealed
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
Not only girls.....some guys have been sniffed out in the forum pageantry

The reason for this? Plenty....... but I only complement when I see a different pic
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by QueenRAW(f): 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
pendo89: Well I think some are scary ? better not have the up than upload and scare people.
lol.... ..hilarious
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by crackhaus: 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
QueenR.A.W:

Its the industry I'm in , and the Make Up industry pays my bills. ....Thank Heavens for being able to charge $50 an hour just to make people look and feel better
Hmmmm!!!
Calm, confident and direct response with no attitude...

Definitely not a Nigerian living in Nigeria.

*runs and takes cover before the vampires descend*
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by QueenRAW(f): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
nikkypearl: we are all beautiful..with profile picture or no profile picture,some are even prettier with less or no make up wink depend on what individual feel about herself shikenaa lipsrsealed
Make Up/Cosmetics and how one looks with or without it is not part of the subject here.
I do agree with you.Everyone Is beautiful in their own way.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.Some are generally more esthetically pleasing than others to the mass majority of societies perception though.

1 Like

Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by QueenRAW(f): 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
crackhaus:
Hmmmm!!!
Calm, confident and direct response with no attitude...

Definitely not a Nigerian living in Nigeria.

*runs and takes cover before the vampires descend*
There was no need for me to take offense from your comment.

And no,I'm definitely not Nigerian

Vampires?!?! I don't get it....but maybe I wasn't meant to. wink
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by QueenRAW(f): 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
joeydozzy: Not only girls.....some guys have been sniffed out in the forum pageantry

The reason for this? Plenty....... but I only complement when I see a different pic
hmmmmmmm
That's even more so interesting.I would assume that gitls do it more than guys.Considering the pressure that women recieve from society on being beautiful, good looking, and fit.But I guess guys deal with the same ish
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by nikkypearl(f): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
[quote
author=QueenR.A.W]Make Up/Cosmetics and how one looks with or without
it is not part of the subject here.
I do agree with you.Everyone Is beautiful in their own way.Beauty is in
the eye of the beholder.Some are generally more esthetically pleasing
than others to the mass majority of societies perception
though.[/quote]

i just hope some gurls will not freakout with this your thread o grin
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by crackhaus: 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
Castos: Am sure you want to make me sound naughty with a polite reply. Baby I know it's sunday, that's why I'll be back for you tomorrow.
Castos bro...you should be drowned, given CPR, and then drowned again just for the fun of it angry angry
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by Jamie87(m): 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
But why should people be interested in the profile pic of another? What monopoly do you have over the kind of pic they DECIDE to post? Does their not uploading real pics of themselves affect your life in any way? Why should they post pics to make you happy rather than themselves?

4 Likes

Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
i keep on sayn women are always more depressed dan men when it comes to looks but some NL ladies no wan gree dat na why dem dey fear to put dier pishure for here
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by QueenRAW(f): 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
][color=#000030:
But why should people be interested in the profile pic of another? What monopoly do you have over the kind of pic they DECIDE to post? Does their not uploading real pics of themselves affect your life in any way? Why should they post pics to make you happy rather than themselves?

[/color]
People have free will to do whatever they please.I do not pay any of their bills nor fund their upkeep.I'm simply wonderin why one would post a fake picture and claim it as their own.Are they postin it to make theirselves happy, I'm not sure.Do they do it to make others happy, I doubt it.Regardless, it does not affect me , yet im still curious as to what causes them to do so.

1 Like

Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by Jamie87(m): 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
People have free will to do whatever they please.I do not pay any of their bills nor fund their upkeep.I'm simply wonderin why one would post a fake picture and claim it as their own.Are they postin it to make theirselves happy, I'm not sure.Do they do it to make others happy, I doubt it.Regardless, it does not affect me , yet im still curious as to what causes them to do so.
You know what they say about curiosity, right?
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by QueenRAW(f): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
][color=#000030:
You know what they say about curiosity, right? [/color]
Im familiar with the saying.I don't think it applies here though.Nonetheless, its not that serious.Good day Sir
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by Jamie87(m): 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
Im familiar with the saying.I don't think it applies here though.Nonetheless, its not that serious.Good day Sir
Good day to you too.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by king94(m): 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
I don't undastand why sum1 would claim another person's pic as theirs'. It might be that d person isn't confident enough about his/her looks. I don't compliment people on their dp cos I don't know who is who. I'm an advocate of ppl being true to themselves.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by abbeyty(m): 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
What is your problem with who posts fake or real picture. It is thier problem let them deal with it
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by crackhaus: 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
ill have to Google that song.Never heard of it.
grin
Google & download it, you might like it...might.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by QueenRAW(f): 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
king94: I don't undastand why sum1 would claim another person's pic as theirs'. It might be that d person isn't confident enough about his/her looks. I don't compliment people on their dp cos I don't know who is who. I'm an advocate of ppl being true to themselves.
I feel the same way.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by QueenRAW(f): 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
abbeyty: What is your problem with who posts fake or real picture. It is thier problem let them deal with it
I have no issue.As stated before, people have the free will to do whatever they please, it does not affect me.I just wonder why people do so.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by fijiano202(m): 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
Queen Raw i believe u are educated enough to understand the damage criticism could cause to a lady/male self esteem and u are aware of how aggressive and insultive nigerians are and also u know how annoying nairalanders could be with their ballyhoo comments.For a lady or male to post a pic of another person clearly shows they are battling with low self-esteem and can only feel better if they get attention from people with their fake profile,we sometimes fail to understand their battle but criticize and insults them for doing that,am not in support of fake profiles but i believe the best thing to do is to leave/ignore them if we arent satisfy with their way of life and decisions.We cyber-bully alot in nigeria but we never accept we are doing that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Cannot Fhork Pls Help / Stop Disgracing Yourself, See The Meaning Of Every Emoji You Use / #

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.