Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Women W/fake Profile Picture's - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women W/fake Profile Picture's (6913 Views)

Rate My Profile Picture From One To Ten / There Are Thousands Of Men Out There Who Believe They Are God’s Gift To Women W / Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by king94(m): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
abbeyty: What is your problem with who posts fake or real picture. It is thier problem let them deal with it
This is a general forum where u can post what is on ur mind. She didn't say she had a problem with any1. She woz simply asking for opinions on an issue dat she's uncertain about.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by QueenRAW(f): 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
fijiano202: Queen Raw i believe u are educated enough to understand the damage criticism could cause to a lady/male self esteem and u are aware of how aggressive and insultive nigerians are and also u know how annoying nairalanders could be with their ballyhoo comments.For a lady or male to post a pic of another person clearly shows they are battling with low self-esteem and can only feel better if they get attention from people with their fake profile,we sometimes fail to understand their battle but criticize and insults them for doing that,am not in support of fake profiles but i believe the best thing to do is to leave/ignore them if we arent satisfy with their way of life and decisions.We cyber-bully alot in nigeria but we never accept we are doing that
Your point is very valid.I'm not too familiar with negative Nigerian behavior other than the women thinking foriegners are trying to steal their men, or mothers not being accepting of women who aren't from their tribe, nor Nigeria..

I don't wish to ridicule those who post fake pics.I more so wish to get insight on their reasoning for doing so.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by kstyle2(m): 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
Afta careful research,i hav concluded dat 85.67% of nl chicks r morbidly obese....so damn sad
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by QueenRAW(f): 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
k.style:
Afta careful research,i hav concluded dat 85.67% of nl chicks r morbidly obese....so damn sad
What drew you to such a conclusion?
Im a plus sized woman, I consider myself overweight, yet fortunately well propotioned.
I don't see a pretty woman who is obese or overweight posting pics of a skinny woman.Rather just posting pics of her face.Plus one could lose weight, but you have to buy a new face.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by MrsChima(f): 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
The same reason why men put up fake dick pixs.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by MrsChima(f): 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
k.style:

99.9% of us are 900 plus pounds. Get it right nigga! angry
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by Castos(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

99.9% of us are 900 plus pounds. Get it right nigga! angry
U've turned the smell of this thread. Have u taking your bath since morning?! #spits#

1 Like

Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by MrsChima(f): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
Castos: U've turned the smell of this thread. Have u taking your bath since morning?! #spits#

This starving bish nigga.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by Castos(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

This starving bish nigga.
You witch, you travelled all the way from the village to attack us abi. Better fly back while you can.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by fijiano202(m): 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by fijiano202(m): 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
ur joking right? who would upload there dicks,are guys dat stewpid
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by sopoundz(m): 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
*drives into thread*
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by fckyourman: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
THIS OP IS CATFISH, HE IS A GUY TRYING TO GET ATTENTION , SO DUMB FELLAS WILL LIKE HIS PICTURE.

TO MANY FAKE THING THEESE DAYS.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by QueenRAW(f): 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
fckyourman: THIS OP IS CATFISH, HE IS A GUY TRYING TO GET ATTENTION , SO DUMB FELLAS WILL LIKE HIS PICTURE.

TO MANY FAKE THING THEESE DAYS.
What would make you think that I'm a dude trying to gt likes.Please take the time to look through my thread "I need to plead my love to him in Igbo".
You will see that I am infact who I claim to be, female, aswell as the person in the photos.Enjoy, the thread is quite comical.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
What would make you think that I'm a dude trying to gt likes.Please take the time to look through my thread "I need to plead my love to him in Igbo".
You will see that I am infact who I claim to be, female, aswell as the person in the photos.Enjoy, the thread is quite comical.

1 Like

Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by fijiano202(m): 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
snap a pic of u holding cardboard with the Word Go and Die azholes maybe they will believe,it seems ur bored cos i think you enjoy reading and replying to irrelevant comments by people
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by QueenRAW(f): 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
fijiano202: snap a pic of u holding cardboard with the Word Go and Die azholes maybe they will believe,it seems ur bored cos i think you enjoy reading and replying to irrelevant comments by people
Your correct in a way, Im usually on Nairaland when I have free time.Nairaland is a source of entertainment and sometimes insight to me.I'm not Nigerian, yet I'm interested in the culture, and here I can learn from and interact with those who are.

As for this picture you proposed.I've done that already to another person who accused me of such on NL.You can view the thread if your interested smiley https://www.nairaland.com/1528312/need-plead-love-him-igbo/2 don't have time nor interest to repeat that stunt.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by MrsChima(f): 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
Castos: You witch, you travelled all the way from the village to attack us abi. Better fly back while you can.

America got villages? grin grin

This poor bushman.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

America got villages? grin grin

This poor bushman.
Na my guy u dey insult o. Wettin be ur own?
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by fckyourman: 1:33am On Dec 09, 2013
fijiano202: snap a pic of u holding cardboard with the Word Go and Die azholes maybe they will believe,it seems ur bored cos i think you enjoy reading and replying to irrelevant comments by people

Na you be the first azhole. and what you said made no sense at all .....
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by fijiano202(m): 3:24am On Dec 09, 2013
fckyourman:

Na you be the first azhole. and what you said made no sense at all .....
guy no hating ,wetin concern me if you beleive her or not,she aint my gurl or wifey ,Na una sabi
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by fijiano202(m): 3:36am On Dec 09, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
Your correct in a way, Im usually on Nairaland when I have free time.Nairaland is a source of entertainment and sometimes insight to me.I'm not Nigerian, yet I'm interested in the culture, and here I can learn from and interact with those who are.

As for this picture you proposed.I've done that already to another person who accused me of such on NL.You can view the thread if your interested smiley https://www.nairaland.com/1528312/need-plead-love-him-igbo/2 don't have time nor interest to repeat that stunt.
Wow i never knew you are a BBW,you profile pic and ur full pics tells diff story,i thought you were kinda slim but its all good you are Cute and yummy,Secondly, concerning the pic with the writing i honestly almost doubted it but i had to cos of the hardwriting,PC aint got that kinda font,though it look kinda of edited but who cares,if you say its you then its you ,i dont need to doubt anyone ,am just here to laugh and learn another aspect of people
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by MrsChima(f): 3:36am On Dec 09, 2013
Go_n_Die: Na my guy u dey insult o. Wettin be ur own?

Then you need to handle your nigga.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by fijiano202(m): 3:46am On Dec 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Then you need to handle your nigga.
Madam go sleep aa,una meeting suppose don end,abi u still get another one way u wan fly go
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by MrsChima(f): 3:55am On Dec 09, 2013
fijiano202: Madam go sleep aa,una meeting suppose don end,abi u still get another one way u wan fly go

Bish NO one is talking to you!

Boring and attention seeking bishes are always riding on my nuts.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by fijiano202(m): 3:59am On Dec 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Bish NO one is talking to you!

Boring and attention seeking bishes are always riding on my nuts.
taa who be Bish,which village you come from self,wny you go dey call mann bbish,are sure you are ok
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by MrsChima(f): 4:03am On Dec 09, 2013
fijiano202: taa who be Bish,which village you come from self,wny you go dey call mann bbish,are sure you are ok

Yawns. Yo simp the love-vendor come get your ho....no customers tonight!
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by fijiano202(m): 4:08am On Dec 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Yawns. Yo simp the love-vendor come get your ho....no customers tonight!
i no understand english reach that side ooo,,if na like this obama dey write english,do you think he would ever be president
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by SpcAgtOko: 4:51am On Dec 09, 2013
QueenR.A.W:
Why do women post fake profile pictures

*snip*
What do you think is the cause of this?
Is it insecurity, identity protection, or what?
Tell me your thoughts NL

Because the person they are online they don't want to admit to being in reality..

Ive always put my own pic or none. Its stupid to put somebody elses picture claiming it as their own.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 09, 2013
fijiano202: i no understand english reach that side ooo,,if na like this obama dey write english,do you think he would ever be president
It's like that Mrs. Chima has psychological problems.
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Women W/fake Profile Picture's by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 09, 2013
Nonso23: Personally, it's a total turn off, better not upload any at all than upload someone else's pic! I'm not judging though and yes! its very rampant on here.

Anyone saying it's not wrong do not know the implications of being convicted as an Identity thief because that is exactly what they are doing.
How would you feel knowing someone out there is posing as you online?
When I notice such people though, I just keep it to myself. Who knows what psychological battles they have raging within them; best not to compound it with such onslaught on their nice 'e-reputation'. Everyone has their problems.... theirs might be severe psychological/self-esteem issues.
Nonso, chop gi a di open? I wan buy bread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need A Contact With Ashawo In Minna / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick / I Don't Want To Lose My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.