Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

What Do You Plan To Be In Future! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do You Plan To Be In Future! (746 Views)

10 Things You Can Learn In Five Minute That Would Be Useful In Future / MTN Nigeria Statement On Their Alleged Plan To Sack Staff / How Will You Treat Your Current Boss If You Become His Superior In Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Plan To Be In Future! by timmfikk(m): 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2008
We all have a great ambition of becoming something great in the future, can you drop your mind and tell us in this forum what you plan to be in future , and i strictly mean what you have in your calendar which you are working towards,
Re: What Do You Plan To Be In Future! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2008
sanitation engineer smiley
Re: What Do You Plan To Be In Future! by timmfikk(m): 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2008
Nice one keep it up mam but come and do it in naija so that they willl feel your effort very well grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Plan To Be In Future! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2008
lol
Re: What Do You Plan To Be In Future! by timmfikk(m): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2008
Not really a matter of joke, i believe people will love it that way, and will always turn you to an environmental celebrity lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Plan To Be In Future! by phillip001(m): 10:10am On Jul 29, 2008
bleeped

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do? / Does Anyone Know The Website Of The Next Movie Star? / Apptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.