Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

When Did You Start Using The Internet? Which Cyber Cafe Did You Love To Visit? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / When Did You Start Using The Internet? Which Cyber Cafe Did You Love To Visit? (731 Views)

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / Problems Of Cyber-cafe Computers (And Solutions) / Cyber-cafe Operators in Festac Having Problems With Police (419) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Did You Start Using The Internet? Which Cyber Cafe Did You Love To Visit? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
Let's cast our minds back in the 2000s when Internet was still new to many people. What year did you start using the internet? Which cyber cafe did you love to visit by then? As for me, I started using the internet on May 2005 and the cyber cafe I loved to visit was Timasy Cyber cafe opposite First Bank, bank road Owerri but now the cyber cafe is defunct. Tell me yours.
Re: When Did You Start Using The Internet? Which Cyber Cafe Did You Love To Visit? by bashtee09(m): 8:03am On Aug 13, 2023
UncannyGenius:
Let's cast our minds back in the 2000s when Internet was still new to many people. What year did you start using the internet? Which cyber cafe did you love to visit by then? As for me, I started using the internet on May 2005 and the cyber cafe I loved to visit was Timasy Cyber cafe opposite First Bank, bank road Owerri but now the cyber cafe is defunct. Tell me yours.
Good morning sir, I followed you from bbn thread, please can you assist me with 1k for feeding today

(1) (Reply)

Please Someone Should Help Me. My System No Longer Displays / Browse At Very Cheap Rates With Etisalat And Mtn Networks. / Things To Consider When Buying A Used Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.