Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,610 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here (1899 Views)

2016 Mandela Washington Fellowship For Young African Leaders / How Illuminati Killed Mandela / Condolence Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by pendusky(m): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
We the Nairalanders want to be part of signing the condolence register of Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela which is happening in South Africa and has therefore open a E-condolence register for late Mandela here on NL site in Nigeria For those who can't made it to Pretoria or Johannesburg...

Please sign yours here...

Mine goes thus:

Sending my condolence thoughts at this time to Mandiba Family, Nelson Mandella lived a wonderful life. I have never forgotten the impression He made on us as an intelligent and humorous person, and genuine role model... RIP Mandiba!

Love from pendusky Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by basholodan(m): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
I sincerely sympathise with the Family of Madiba.. Your Inspirational and Motivation words will continue to be in my heart..
RIP MADIBA
Re: Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by weazley(m): 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
RIP MDB
Re: Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by KillMoves: 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by johhnnie(m): 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
Eternity to a man who united the world both in his life time and in death.... Adieu

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by israel007: 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
Sorry mandela say you die. No be new thing sha. My own papa don die. Locate him and be friends.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by Blessmira: 6:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
May ur gentle soul rest in d bossom of d Lord.
Adieu our own Mandella!
Re: Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
its a previledge to have lived in your life time........the great IROKO has fallen

ADIEU OGA MADIBA
Re: Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
You came to this world,Conquered and Changed history!
R I P Madiba! Africa's greatest.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by smudge2079(m): 7:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
R.I.P madiba. and i hope dis make d front page.
Re: Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by moppie123(m): 8:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
RIP Madiba... U preached peace and forgiveness all over the world. Ur quotes of wisdom keeps me going everyday. We'll miss u dearly.
Re: Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by mikky4all(m): 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
Rest In Peace Mandiba Nelson Mandela
Re: Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by jaybossYBNL(m): 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
We never knew Madiba will leave us at a time like this but we thank God for his life cus Madiba lived an exemplary life that our leaders in Nigeria should emulate. May the Good Lord give the Madiba family the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss n may your gentle soul rest in peace. We love u but God Loves you more Madiba!!!

Love From Nigeria
Re: Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by pendusky(m): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
THE NAME NELSON

"No one in my family had ever attended school, On the first day of school my teacher, Miss Mdingane, gave each of us an English name. This was the custom among Africans in those days and was undoubtedly due to the British bias of our education. That day, Miss Mdingane told me that my new name was Nelson. Why this particular name I have no idea."
— Mandela, 1994
Re: Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by DankemzI(m): 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
“blood would flow on the streets of Nigeria should President Jonathan insist on running for the Presidency in 2015.”

Nigerian's & the world take note, Buhari said same today we have boko haram 'no' thanks to him.

Signed
Re: Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
His family lost a FATHER, south Africa lost a HEROE, and the world lost a LEADER.
Am just so lucky he was alive in my generation
Heaven took his soul, south Africa took his bone.
He no longer belongs to us, He belongs to da ages.
R.I.P MDB
Re: Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by adicious(m): 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
RIP Mandela De Great!
Re: Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by SirElaw(m): 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
RIP Mandela. Your life has always been and will always remain an inspiration to me. I wish I had the chance of meeting you personally. To look into those eyes that for the best part of 27 years saw only the inside of a prison cell, to shake those hands that shook kings and queens yet was still very willing to shake common men and most of all to ask what fuelled so much strenght to put up such fierce fight for the freedom of your people. RIP Great one, humanity will forever remain grateful to you.
Re: Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
Rip Madiba,my only regret was that I didn't have an opportunity to meet u one-on-one.May you rest in the bossom of the lord and may we be united in death. Rip Madiba may Africa have the great honor of having a man half as great as you walk this earth once more. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by diarra94(m): 12:03am On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by diarra94(m): 12:04am On Dec 09, 2013
[size=20pt]your legacy has changed not jst SA but the whole planet. your story and achievements are woven into the fabric of the earth for humanity to learn from its mistake and embrace unity. your death will not be mourned but celebrated. adieu madiba[/size]
Re: Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by bahgo2001: 7:08am On Dec 09, 2013
Rest in peace Madiba
Re: Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by kayojosephy(m): 8:18am On Dec 09, 2013
What else can I say?If Olamide claims to be 'Baddoo,baddest guy ever liveth',den NELSON MANDELA is undoubtedly 'MADIBA,The Greatest Man Ever Liveth'...D WORLD started missing him ever since he got old and fragile and now that you are gone,we are missing him the more....
Re: Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by raptureready: 10:32am On Dec 09, 2013
R.I.P. Mandela

You personified the good in all of us and showed how much of a difference an individual can make if only he never stops believing...

If only you had been Nigerian...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by kingasa(m): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
Letter to Dr. Nelson Mandela.

Dear Dr. Nelson,
pls wen you get to d world beyond,tell Herbert Malculay that the party he founded has been turned to People Destroying Party. Tell Obafemi Awolowo that we now pay school fees without going †ø school. Help me and tell Nnamdi Azikiwe that the long wall to democracy he built has fallen, only the cracked fence still stands. Tell Chief Anthony Enaharo that the independent nation he fought for is no more. Tell Alh. Shehu Shagari that boko haram has destroyed his reason fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я creating NYSC c̴̩̩̥s no one goes to the north any longer. Tell Alh. Ahmadu Bello that our judicial system now favors only the rich. Also tell Baba Fela that Terry G is the new afro beat king. Tell Muritala Mohammed that we still use kerosene to cook and candles to see. Tell King Jaja of Opobo that we are still slaves in our own country. Tell Prof. Iyayi that Federal Govt paid N200 Billion into ASUU account but we never see alert. Pls tell Saro Wiwa that his south south youths are still jobless and cashless, tell Dele Giwa that the Nigerian press has been bought wi†̥ђ money. Tell them that we need a quick reply to this letter...

thanks

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by linpok: 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
R.--------I-----------P
M---A---D---I---B---A
Re: Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by ExpressBooking(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
Like it is said,the old age of Methuselah had nothing to do with the wisdom of Solomon. You really did not live up to Methuselah but the impact you had on Africans and the world at large will forever be remembered as the wisdom of Solomon.May your Soul rest in perfect peace Nelson Mandela....From your boy
Re: Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by Emma17: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
A great man as gone to rest. Another great man in the making GEJ.

Rip Papa Africa
Re: Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by ShineIt: 5:41am On Dec 10, 2013
Africa will not see your like again, adieu daddy Madiba.
Re: Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 10, 2013
What of the e- Condolence for Sexkillz, where can i find the thread for that?
Re: Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by justicejaco(m): 7:17am On Dec 10, 2013
what a great loss 2 Africa nd d entire world beyond.U were an epitome of "GOOD"...R.I.P our hero
ADIEU Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela Madiba
Re: Nairaland E-Condolence Register For Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela.. Sign Yours Here by tysontim(m): 7:32am On Dec 10, 2013
So ‪Mandela‬is finally dead, kicked the bucket thats. If the man could die who then is above death on earth? Really Mandela did lots of things for the greater good of people, perhaps there is no leader past or present that has been able to match what he did, a man who didn't lose sight of his vision even though it was somewhat staunted by his years in prison 27 long and cruel years yet he emerged unscathered. The man has resilience and endurance I'll give him that. Yet despite his qualities death eventually caught up with him.
Mandela's case is one of such many cases of death that happened to great people. Great Emperor Nero of Rome died, US president G.W died. Emperor Qin Shi Huang of ‪China ‬tried so hard to find the mythical elixir of life i.e a mixture of potion that could keep death at bay yet his elixir eventually killled him. Spanish explorer Jauan Ponce de Leòn sailed the Caribbean reportedly in search of a fountain of youth, he discovered ‪Florida‬U.S.A, in the proces s but died a few years later after a sirmish with Native Americans. No fountain of youth has ever been found.
Does fighting death seem hopless especially when the odds are all against life? While it's human nature to keep fighting death it's also somewhat a fact that such struggles are useless since death is inevitable.
It's not all dark and gloom guys afterall even the darkest of tunnels has light at the end of it. I want you to see death as a tunnel and know that there is HOPE! Yes hope because I've finally found a way to fight death and answer the most asked question "is death the end of it all? This is a simple yet effective way of rendering the POWER of death ineffective, the most exciting of it all it's FREE. Like to know? PM for more info

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inside The World Of Luxury Private Jets / Take A Good Look At Your / Your Partner's Fingers / Https://vacancy.federalcivilservice.gov.ng - Federal Civil Service Commission (F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.