Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike (27655 Views)

Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike A Lot / 6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Coldfaya(m): 3:23am On Dec 10, 2013
Hilarious real life attitudes. Goes to show that we all hv our flaws but we r still loved (or managed/endured) lol by our partners.
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by thegeorgy(f): 3:26am On Dec 10, 2013
Mayflowa:

Didn't you noticed he was like this before you married him. Anyway, I have an info for you: he would remain lke this. Such people arenot a good candidate for marriage. You need to divorce him to be happy. Sorry! But this is the hard truth.
divorce right now,is hard to think of for me.i had thought of that,but right now,i dont really know.As the only problem i have with him is the OCD.
coolest01: eeya,i dont even knw what to say...it must be unbearable for u...and to think u have like a lifetime to cope with this ...choi...didnt u notice this before u married him?
a long time my brother.....we had a distant relationship so i did not see all of these part.i only saw the romantic part on phone conversation.did not live or spend nights in his house.
elobyobi:
My dear, he has a psychological disorder, and needs to see a doctor. Don't take it lightly. OCD can devastate families. I have seen it before.
And remind me not to marry a deeper lifer undecided
thats if he agrees its a problem now.he believe he is just being clean and likes to clean.i was the deeper life one plus my family but he is not.A baptist rather.in other words,am now a baptist.you should marry a deeper lifer if you find love in any.nothing wrong with them wink
Incrizz: What I love about you is how you're finding the whole OCD thing with him both funny and not funny hahaha..
hehehehe incrizz wetin you say make i do now.its not all the time one gets angry.and writing about tit come dey give me relief smiley

1 Like

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Saraha1(f): 6:06am On Dec 10, 2013
Am learing a lot from this thread God bless the Op
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 10, 2013
Mayflowa:

Didn't you noticed he was like this before you married him. Anyway, I have an info for you: he would remain lke this. Such people arenot a good candidate for marriage. You need to divorce him to be happy. Sorry! But this is the hard truth.

Did you just hear yourself?

1 Like

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Mekyno(m): 8:07am On Dec 10, 2013
thegeorgy:
thank you,i just pray he changes as he grows older,i've complained to his family members they keep saying to ignore him that he's always been like that.its not easy though.sometimes i try to ignore by playing music or surfing the net when dis madness starts,at times it works but other times i still find myself getting angry.if to say na boyfriend now,i for don carry my baggage crymy papa was so the opposite wink.never seen a man that cleans like this.my brothers are clean but they're not this crazy.phew!
hmmm...no b small tin ooo. I hope he uses jik + ariel + warm water + oda chemicals to clean d punnany b4 he chop d food ooo?....hahaha...pls na joke oo.
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Sohot1(m): 8:09am On Dec 10, 2013
thegeorgy:
oh i forgot to mention when am in the kitchen,as i'm doing this he is clearing up,even things that i might want to use again,he has cleared and washed back,soup spoon too,he cleans it up.i will be like which kind wahala i marry for myself like this grin(yea i know we did not date for long)as deeper life chic now,i did not live with him wink...so must of these i did not see.he's even always at home.i'll be like go out now and visit your friends at least that way i'ld have some space and he wont see anything to clean.but he doesn't like to go out cos he doesn't wanna see any mess.at his work place,he uses handkerchief or paper towel to pick the fone.God have mercy.evrywhere for my house na hand sanitizer.he will come back from work,my 2 year old wants to give daddy a hug but no oooo.he will have to take his work cloths off,bath before he carries baby or hug me claiming so many people came by the office he doesn't wanna spread germs.at times i no dey gree o,i'ld be like i must hug u today and if i do,oga will ask me to come bath.its hard i must say. cry

I feel ur pain. U can help urselves by seeing either a psychologist or a psychiatrist. They may b able to work on him a bit to give u some relief....cheers
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by klear(f): 9:06am On Dec 10, 2013
Mayflowa:

So as she is now married to her 'bad' candidate of a husband, she should divorce him if she wants to be happy? people that think like you ought to be avoided at all cost. The man is not abusive, he is a good husband & father & just cos he has this issue you are advocating divorce. smh...if you can't offer words of encouragement & empathy, then don't sow seeds of discord in another woman's marriage.

@thegeorgy my dear, his issue can be managed & subsequently brought under control so don't lose hope. Happy that you can see the funny side of life in this. Nobody is perfect, it is our imperfections that make us unique.

7 Likes

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 10, 2013
@ Babymama
I was going to like your post...but two big things stopped me
I love football....more than a lot of guys...and tennis too...play some ping pong
.......so strike one

...and two
Apart from these, here is me liking your post
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by sunex: 9:09am On Dec 10, 2013
Pinopinoguy:
cheesy
cheesy
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by angiemartinez(f): 9:44am On Dec 10, 2013
av being laughing like a mad person alone in my office. what a thread
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by ukukaegbu(m): 9:45am On Dec 10, 2013
leye@luv:
my sign and open his white eyes when asleep very annoying

I tried to, but couldn't get your point.
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by zeb04(f): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2013
smiley I think I can relate to some things here. Smone said smtin abt *his particular side of the bed* my ex use 2 ve a particular side of the bed,u dere not sleep there oh. Even if it by 2am,he wld wake u up. Wenever he makes me angry I purposely sleep on that side of the bed. He won't b able 2 sleep all thru d night until he apologise.

1 Like

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Talking(m): 11:14am On Dec 10, 2013
zeb04: smiley I think I can relate to some things here. Smone said smtin abt *his particular side of the bed* my ex use 2 ve a particular side of the bed,u dere not sleep there oh. Even if it by 2am,he wld wake u up. Wenever he makes me angry I purposely sleep on that side of the bed. He won't b able 2 sleep all thru d night until he apologise.

Wicket!!! grin grin grin
@ Topic, very hilarious posts as well as informative. As for mine...not packing up the plates immediately after eating, not doing the dishes immediately too. cry
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 10, 2013
I hate nothing about him,but he hates alot about me. He hates my job, mode of dressing. Above all,he says i too dy economize. Anyway all na past nw. Already adjusting well 2 singlehood

1 Like

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by FLYFIRE(m): 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2013
klear:

So as she is now married to her 'bad' candidate of a husband, she should divorce him if she wants to be happy? people that think like you ought to be avoided at all cost. The man is not abusive, he is a good husband & father & just cos he has this issue you are advocating divorce. smh...if you can't offer words of encouragement & empathy, then don't sow seeds of discord in another woman's marriage.

@thegeorgy my dear, his issue can be managed & subsequently brought under control so don't lose hope. Happy that you can see the funny side of life in this. Nobody is perfect, it is our imperfections that make us unique.
Thanks dear. I am also almost sure he is not married. You know people forget the for better for worst part of marriage. If our spouses are asked, they probably might have double the faults we find in them in us. We must begin to learn to make our marriages work than come here to run our spouses down. For my friend that wants to cheat on his wife because she is not "kinky" enough,
count yourself lucky to have married a virgin. I also did & went through some of your challenges but I am happy today. @op, I think its enough of talking, its time to pray. I wonder why we think prayers work but on "issues" like this. And to everyone of us....if your son or daughter comes with issues like these for your advice what will you do? IF YOU ARE NOT MARRIED DONT DO WHAT MARRIED PEOPLE DO.
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
Wat's d meaning of OCD plz?
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Danhumprey: 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
Adaobi12: I hate nothing about him,but he hates alot about me. He hates my job, mode of dressing. Above all,he says i too dy economize. Anyway all na past nw. Already adjusting well 2 singlehood
You don't mean it. sad
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2013
Yep. We Have alot 2 discuss. Finally took a bow on saturday.
Danhumprey: You don't mean it. sad

1 Like

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Seun(m): 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
thegeorgy:
oh i forgot to mention when am in the kitchen,as i'm doing this he is clearing up,even things that i might want to use again,he has cleared and washed back,soup spoon too,he cleans it up.i will be like which kind wahala i marry for myself like this grin(yea i know we did not date for long)as deeper life chic now,i did not live with him wink...so must of these i did not see.he's even always at home.i'll be like go out now and visit your friends at least that way i'ld have some space and he wont see anything to clean.but he doesn't like to go out cos he doesn't wanna see any mess.at his work place,he uses handkerchief or paper towel to pick the fone.God have mercy.evrywhere for my house na hand sanitizer.he will come back from work,my 2 year old wants to give daddy a hug but no oooo.he will have to take his work cloths off,bath before he carries baby or hug me claiming so many people came by the office he doesn't wanna spread germs.at times i no dey gree o,i'ld be like i must hug u today and if i do,oga will ask me to come bath.its hard i must say. cry
That's OCD. It's funny in small doses or when you're talking about it like this, but experiencing it every day is probably frustrating. Read this.
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Seun(m): 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
Adaobi12: I hate nothing about him,but he hates alot about me. He hates my job, mode of dressing. Above all,he says i too dy economize. Anyway all na past nw. Already adjusting well 2 singlehood
Good choice! Learn the warning signs that you ignored in this relationship and heed them in the next one. You will surely get a better match!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
balispecial: Wat's d meaning of OCD plz?

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder!
The annoying thing about this disorder is thy they mostly like insight, which makes it difficult for them to agree to getting help.
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
Oga seun its a painful choice. Bt all the same,tanks 4 ur advice
Seun: Good choice! Learn the warning signs that you ignored in this relationship and heed them in the next one. You will surely get a better match!
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by pheyinoah(f): 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
thegeorgy:
my sister,it's not easy o...we almost broke up because of it.it's just encourgement from friend and family and resources from the internet.if not we for don divorce o.thats how bad.he cleans 24/7 bath babies every now and then,the dishes sef,he's always looking.and i'll be like chill now whats your problem.our bathroom gets washes everytime he wants to have a bath.the list is long.sometimes i just wanna run away and go spend my day somewhere else cos its crazy cry..he even wants to wash my feet before i enter bed,in the name of i saw you walk barefeet a few minutes ago.in a house we mop almost evryday o.
@bxcode...answered prayers keh?husband should help wife but my case is just over the top,and it makes me feel like am not doing enough.
@Dutchess,hmmmmm is good to clean but when its to the extreme,it makes others uncomfortable.sometimes my friends dont wanna come visit me,they think my house is too perfect,expecially a house where there's a two year old.it feels like its just me and my husband.not like am messy but i still want my baby to be a baby and litter sometimes.but my oga at the top winkkeeps cleaning as baby plays.and i have only been married for 3 years.God help me as i have a long time to cope with this craze.

Is it dat u dint notice ds during ur dating days or u chose to ignore cos am confused! undecided abi na suprise matchmaking una do?? grin

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by judii(f): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
wizean: My baby can so watch movies . . . . . I atimes feel like smashing d laptop on her head !
cheesy cheesy cheesy Walahi, I couldn't ignore this post of yours. So funny! *I can't stop laughing* cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Pimples(m): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
Seun: Good choice! Learn the warning signs that you ignored in this relationship and heed them in the next one. You will surely get a better match!
I noticed that you are always in support of breaking of relationships, divorce, seperation... Etc
Whatever happened to for better for worse
Whenever challenges crop up in a relationship effort should be made in managing the situation...hoping that in time things will improve.
Instead of having this mindset that you can always leave at the slightest discomfort.
Lack of real commitment is bad for relationship

1 Like

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Ugom38(f): 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
[quote
author=Pimples]
I noticed that you are always in support of breaking of relationships,
divorce, seperation... Etc
Whenever challenges crop up in a relationship effort should be made in
managing the situation...hoping that in time things will improve.
Instead of having this mindset that you can always leave at the
slightest discomfort.
Lack of real commitment is bad for relationship[/quote]

Dont mind seun,a bad rshp advisor but sha Adaobi a broken engagement is beta dan a broken marriage.Ndewo
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by yeshuahuois: 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
thegeorgy:

This made laugh so much o.sounds untrue tho but I sense a dose of sincerity so I believe it
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Saraha1(f): 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
Pimples:
I noticed that you are always in support of breaking of relationships, divorce, seperation... Etc
Whenever challenges crop up in a relationship effort should be made in managing the situation...hoping that in time things will improve.
Instead of having this mindset that you can always leave at the slightest discomfort.
Lack of real commitment is bad for relationship
Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by thegeorgy(f): 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
klear:

thankx sister! oh no he is not abusive,he's a good husband,faithful,hates truoble,has some beautiful physic with nice toned arm wink etc its just this obsession with cleanliness thats all.thanks for the words of encouragement though. kiss
Seun: That's OCD. It's funny in small doses or when you're talking about it like this, but experiencing it every day is probably frustrating. Read this.
thanks Oga Seun.sounds funny when its talked about but experiencing,is a hard pill to swallow.i read the link.makes some sense.
[quote author=So hot]

I feel ur pain. U can help urselves by seeing either a psychologist or a psychiatrist. They may b able to work on him a bit to give u some relief....cheers
So hot:
thankz so hot,when next when next it causes disagreement,i shall talk about that with him.
[quote author=Mekyno]
hmmm...no b small tin ooo. I hope he uses jik + ariel + warm water + oda chemicals to clean d punnany b4 he chop d food ooo?....hahaha...pls na joke oo.
kinda funny,but no! that part is very very good,so is the beef cake,he does it real good,the man sexy sha o winkOCD no reach that part and like i said before,i am not a messy person,just not obsessed with cleanliness his type of way,so the place is always fresh and clean cheesy
from what i've read so far in this thread,i guess we indeed have our flaws.that our partners manage smiley.Some people here have made me decide to accept what i cannot change.who knows?i probably have things he doesn't like either..i guess that's his own flaws.I feel some relief though!

1 Like

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by jaz(m): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
my Wifey is simply over submissive. we go shopping then I ask if she likes a dress and then she says if I like it then she likes it. it drives me nuts.
just make ur own Choice devoid of my impressions sometimes !!

2 Likes

Re: Things Your Spouse Does That You Dislike by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
Sarah a: Am learing a lot from this thread God bless the Op
tnx dear.hit the like button if i have made ur day by opening this thread.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! / Lady Loses Boyfriend To Gay Man He Sent To Investigate Boyfriend’s Sexuality / Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.