Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

For How Long Should You Wear Socks? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / For How Long Should You Wear Socks? (455 Views)

Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper... / Bankers In Nigeria Now Wear Gloves To Attend To Customer. / 7 Reasons Not To Wear A Thong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For How Long Should You Wear Socks? by dapyd1(m): 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
This thread is specifically for men. I was at a gathering where a guy removed his shoes and the whole place started stinking most likely due to socks he was wearing.
My question is; how long should you wear a pair of socks for? I wear my own, 2 days (black). 1 day (white).
P.S. The guy was humbly told to put his shoes back on coz it was rude the way he removed it.(So as not to embarrass him).

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive Lightening Attack! / Exercise And Its Relevance / Health Minister: More Hospitals To Begin Open Heartsurgeries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.