Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy (23048 Views)

My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today / When She Finally Meets That Cute Ghanian Guy (photo) / That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by PetroDolla2: 11:37am On Dec 13, 2013
GH^KWAME:
You are a Delusional Liar!
grin grin grin grin grin deluded liars and lunatics grin

1 Like

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by PetroDolla2: 11:40am On Dec 13, 2013
Isk: Phew..... Aren't you exhausted?? You keep posting same lines over and over. Calm down before you get a heart attack. The dude you're trying to get a rise out of isn't even moved. Just stop

erm erm erm what is this retardedd cvnt saying?
heart attack because of some MUMUs from MUMUDOM? grin Isn’t that the biggest joke of the century? grin grin grin

Fuckeduppedness

Arrant rubbish

1 Like

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by PetroDolla2: 11:45am On Dec 13, 2013
drstan: but they are on the obligation to carry out any news that will paint nigeria black? Bunch of hypocrite
is it my fault that you are consigned by cruel fate to a country that smells like a fvcking cat piss? fuckeduppedness who the fvck wants to stake a claim to that sh1thole? ediotic goat

1 Like

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by olaide19(f): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2013
ifex370: ogbeni... u go pay for d 35kb i waste wen i de open dis thread >. Lols............U no go kill person for this nairaland º°˚˚°ºoo sad
l
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
I love GH:

Dude below is a link to listen to how CUT is supposed to be pronounced and you will know why the guy cut the fish instead of telling you whether he had catfish or not.
@ bolded
Yes according to the English man, CUT is pronounced the same as CAT. You are laughing because you are a Nigerian and in Nigeria “cut” is pronounced as “caught” But guess what? the rest of the English world don’t cool

Now listen to the pronunciation of CUT from a talking dictionary of English pronunciation
CUT - http://www.howjsay.com/index.php?word=cut&submit=Submit

Dude that link is fake...Cut is never pronounced the same way as Cat..Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary 8th Edition says Cat is /Kaet/ and Cut is /K^t/ ..i might not get the symbols exactly cuz they aren't on my phone..Beside you Ghanaians have a fake british accent..stop trying to imitate Britons..your nasal passages are wider than theirs and can never sound like theirs..ever heard of morphology interference? Or phonological interference? Trying to imitate them will only make your words come out sounding wrong and FAKE FAKE FAKE!! which it does...I've never even heard a Briton or American say "Love" and it comes out like "Lav"

3 Likes

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by tintingz(m): 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
^^ LOL another classic bashing above grin

2 Likes

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Isk(f): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
PetroDolla2:

heart attack because of some MUMUs from MUMUDOM? grin Isn’t that the biggest joke of the century? grin grin grin

Fuckeduppedness

Arrant rubbish

smiley
PetroDolla2:

Fuckeduppedness

Arrant rubbish

shhhh.... Be calm baby, take a deep breath, and drink some sperm juice(i'm sure u knw where to get some). I hear it helps calm the nerves of ramblers. You stopped making sense many posts ago and i really should hv nt bothered with u. O well..... :-) hehehe

1 Like

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Enigmaticicon(m): 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mark his name and never read his topics..
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by IloveGH: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
willibounce:

ID.IOTIC ghanian. Ur brain has been programmed to hear CAT when CUT is pronounced. Mke use of ur dictionary, tht's if u knw how to transcribe.

An idiotic Nigerian with an IQ less than 2. I know as a Nigerian your brain is programmed to hear “caught” when “cut” is pronounced. Keep listening to the talking dictionary, it will re-program your brain back to normal.

CUT: http://www.howjsay.com/index.php?word=cut&submit=Submit

Good luck grin

2 Likes

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by IloveGH: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
ChickRockz: Dude that link is fake...Cut is never pronounced the same way as Cat..Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary 8th Edition says Cat is /Kaet/ and Cut is /K^t/ ..i might not get the symbols exactly cuz they aren't on my phone..Beside you Ghanaians have a fake british accent..stop trying to imitate Britons..your nasal passages are wider than theirs and can never sound like theirs..ever heard of morphology interference? Or phonological interference? Trying to imitate them will only make your words come out sounding wrong and FAKE FAKE FAKE!! which it does...I've never even heard a Briton or American say "Love" and it comes out like "Lav"

LMFAO @ bolded grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't blame you for calling the link fake because you are a Nigerian and you were taught differently, but what you hear on the talking dictionary isn't fake ooo, it's from the English man himself not a Ghanaian.

At least you have admitted to hearing "cut" pronounced as 'cat" unlike some of your compatriots who are either pretending, or they need hearing aids to hear clearly grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by t4dec(f): 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
experimentist: It was in Ghana in 2010 when I went to visit a friend somewhere in Accra. One morning we woke up and decided to prepare a cat-fish pepper soup. Me and my friend decided to hit the market so we can buy the fish and some other ingredients. In no time we got to the market where one very black dude was selling the fish. I asked the dude a simple question "bros you get cat fish?" I said looking at d busy guy. Before you know this guy started cutting some other types of fishes. I concluded he was cutting them for other customers. As soon as he's done cutting em he handed em over to me.. I was like "wetin be dis? I asked wether you get CAT fish?" He looked at me and I said in Ghana accent "I thought you said I should cut('cut" was pronounced as 'CAT') it. I said "no, I didn't say u should cut it, I said I want cat fish) I couldn't help it I laughed my ass all the way home..

Every time I think about this I laff to stupor.

Mods move dis to appropriate section and take it to front page. This is a true story, no be joke oh wink

Hey its an old joke told by one comedian,its bin long . Anyway its stl funny sha.
U try. tonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 14, 2013
squaddy: I forgot to add...."Phucking ghanaian"... grin
aaaaaaah petrodolla my bros pls do not worry urself abt this "good for nothing naija boy" must every nigerian bear the name 'Silly' because one out of two nigerians has inhaled fumes from generators before

3 Likes

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by experimentist: 10:20am On Dec 15, 2013
shocked

Dem don derail my thread oh. Seun abeg ban all these people till 2106
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by chukxie(m): 4:16am On Dec 16, 2013
I love GH:

LMFAO @ bolded grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't blame you for calling the link fake because you are a Nigerian and you were taught differently, but what you hear on the talking dictionary isn't fake ooo, it's from the English man himself not a Ghanaian.

At least you have admitted to hearing "cut" pronounced as 'cat" unlike some of your compatriots who are either pretending, or they need hearing aids to hear clearly grin grin grin

'Cat' and 'Cut' don't sound similar.
Cat /kæt/
Cut /kʌt /
Caught /kɔ:t/
This is elementary school stuff. Anyone with a pea pod sized brain should know 'cat' and 'cut' don't sound alike.

2 Likes

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by IloveGH: 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
chukxie:

'Cat' and 'Cut' don't sound similar.
Cat /kæt/
Cut /kʌt /
Caught /kɔ:t/
This is elementary school stuff. Anyone with a pea pod sized brain should know 'cat' and 'cut' don't sound alike.

@ bolded
Only a person with generator fumes damaged brain would think 'cat' and 'cut' don't sound alike, even after listening to the English man pronounce 'cut' on a talking dictionary of English pronunciation. SMH!!!

Cut http://www.howjsay.com/index.php?word=cut&submit=Submit

Keep listening until you get it

Good luck!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by osystein(m): 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
generator fumes thing is so tired.. lol
Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by chukxie(m): 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
I love GH:

@ bolded
Only a person with generator fumes damaged brain would think 'cat' and 'cut' don't sound alike, even after listening to the English man pronounce 'cut' on a talking dictionary of English pronunciation. SMH!!!

Cut http://www.howjsay.com/index.php?word=cut&submit=Submit

Keep listening until you get it

Good luck!!! grin grin grin

Thanks for the snide remarks. Your remarks are totally inconsequential to me. So, you can go on spewing whatever hogwash your brain can come up with. 'Cut' and 'Cat' don't sound similar unless your brain is so mumbled up and warped up in a way that it can't differentiate 'cut' from 'cat'. I doubt if you attended a good primary school. The reason i doubt is because if you did attend a good primary school, your teacher must have taught you what vowels are. There are basically five vowel sounds: a/e/i(y)/o/u. Each vowel makes a sound that is distinct from the others. The vowel sound 'a' /æ/ in the word 'cat' is different from the vowel sound 'u' /ʌ/ the word 'cut'. I don't know why it's so hard for your brain to grasp it.

2 Likes

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by IloveGH: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
chukxie:

[s]Thanks for the snide remarks. Your remarks are totally inconsequential to me. So, you can go on spewing whatever hogwash your brain come up with. 'Cut' and 'Cat' don't sound similar unless your brain is so mumbled up and warped up in a way that it can't differentiate 'cut' from 'cat'. I doubt if you attended a good primary school. The reason i doubt is because if you did attend a good primary school, your teacher must have taught you what vowels are. There are basically five vowel sounds: a/e/i(y)/o/u. Each vowel makes a sound that is distinct from the others. The vowel sound 'a' /æ/ in the word 'cat' is different from the vowel sound 'u' /ʌ/ the word 'cut'. I don't know why it's so hard for your brain to grasp it.[/s]

LMAO!!!
Just keep listening to Mr. English man himself on the 'talking dictionary of English pronunciation' until you eventually get the pronunciation of 'cut' and compare it with 'cat'.

Cut: http://www.howjsay.com/index.php?word=cut&submit=Submit

It shall be well!

1 Like

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by tintingz(m): 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
^^ 'cut' and 'cat' doesn't sound the same I have dictionary on my phone that pronounce the words...you guys should just accept the fact rather than making jokes out of your reasoning it is not a winning or loosing thing haba!

Have never heard a british and america man saying "cat the fish".

2 Likes

Re: Cat Fish: My Funny Experience With A Ghanian Guy by chukxie(m): 1:25am On Dec 18, 2013
I love GH:

LMAO!!!
Just keep listening to Mr. English man himself on the 'talking dictionary of English pronunciation' until you eventually get the pronunciation of 'cut' and compare it with 'cat'.

Cut: http://www.howjsay.com/index.php?word=cut&submit=Submit

It shall be well!

Sorry mate, I don't have to listen to any audio dictionary to know 'cat' and 'cut' are not pronounced alike. Only a pinhead would think otherwise!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Lying Game.. / Watch The Latest Area Cartoon Video-igba Nkwu / Cat Loves Rat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.