Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) (45837 Views)

Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women / Mavin's Di'ja Marries Her Lover Secretly In Kaduna? / Aremu Afolayan Touches A Female Friend's Chest In Public (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by musiwa112: 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
you most ask why?
when they tell women listen to your husband. they will not listen.. they will go and listen to third party like not a pastor or lawyer or friends or parent..
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by kayStelly(f): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
Okija_juju:

[ It takes a certain kind of man (I'm not speaking of the diggers) to make a grown woman fall for em..
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by kayStelly(f): 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
Okija_juju:

[ It takes a certain kind of man (I'm not speaking of the diggers) to make a grown woman fall for em..
Older women go 4 any guys dat comes deir way, cause time is not on thier side anymore. So, stop spewing trash

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by striker9(m): 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dosman: Haabaa! Please let us stop spreading incorrect information about ages of the couple. From a reliable source this lady is between 32-33years of age and I am 100% sure Aremu is older than this........I am not contesting that Aremu is a jogolo anyways....
This woman 33?that must be her football age,lol.

2 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
kayStelly: Older women go 4 any guys dat comes deir way, cause time is not on thier side anymore. So, stop spewing trash

hahahaa.. You think?!

Did it occur to you that the woman in this article could easily have had any older man she wanted seeing that she comes from wealth?!

Not all 'older women' are desparate. And the term older women is 'subjective'.. A 25 year old woman marrying a 21yr old guy is an 'older man', but she definitely cannot be categorized as desparate at that age.

Remember that none of us knows the actual age difference between the couple..

And whats with the 'spewing trash' part of your comment?! Cant you hold a debate without cursing, insulting, swearing or trying to start shi!t?! You realize that you could have made that your comment without that last part and still have made your point abi?!

2 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by omonla555: 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
quote author=Airforce1]Dis Shameless woman is far far older thank dis boy na..

Reminds me of lola omotayo and peter Psquare..[/quote]

This boy, you be omo oko.[
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by fattahnoni(m): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hun 9ja people wit their mouth d man young d woman old abeg watin b una own shey d woman know no saz she senior d man b4 she marry am y una kum dey cry 4 anothe person mata wel sha unar opinium no mata dem don wed nt unar fit do
make una no lev unar load cary anothe person own
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by levos2007(m): 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ms_Steph: so if oyinbo man jump inside fire will u follow? we are africans always remember that
And what as "we are africans" has brought you?

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by koolkalm(m): 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
Op please stop with the lies and rumours, Aremu was never married before now and those kids in the 3rd picture are Kunle Afolyan's children....
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ada Nri1: I don't wanna get old while life has just started for my husband. As you get older you age, you can't cheat nature, if I were to have married a younger man, I won't be myself, won't want to oppose anything he says fear of emasculating him, which is not supposed to be

WOW!!

Ok... I dont agree with you, but I absolutely understand.

So its okay for your husbands life to be almost over whilst yours has just started.. grin Isnt that selfish?!

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by kolamilan(m): 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
not surprise.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
Lilimax: In the beginning God made it so grin. Adam was older that Eve smiley?

Personally, I wouldn't want to be older than my husband because I wanted
a man that I'll respect and reverence.
Marrying a younger guy may may make me compromise these qualities undecided

Thank God my desires were granted by baba God.

In the beginning, Man & Woman were Naked as well.. grin

So you disrespect people that are younger than you or what?! Or you cant respect a man as long as he is your junior..

I.m also happy your desires have been met and I pray you continue to enjoy your marriage in Jesus name.. grin [/b]
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
Lilimax: In the beginning God made it so grin. Adam was older that Eve smiley?

Personally, I wouldn't want to be older than my husband because I wanted
a man that I'll respect and reverence.
Marrying a younger guy may may make me compromise these qualities undecided

Thank God my desires were granted by baba God.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Larrygr8t: 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
shadrach77: This guy is a gold digger ! angry angry angry angry
thats your business
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by freeR1: 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
Babasessy: Photo of his abandoned wife and kids?

Those are Kunle's kids!!! Liar!!!

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by EiE1(f): 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
That pic of him with the lady and the kids is captioned erronously. She's my cousin, her name is Tolulope Afolayan (nee Lapite) and those are her kids (Dari and Dara) which she has for Aremu's elder brother, the popular one and only "splufik" Kunle Afolayan!
You heard!!!

2 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by ifedun2: 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nigerians and blind criticism sha!Na wah o.Before you judge others,do you wonder what it would be like if you were in their position?Wish the couple conjugal bliss anyway.

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by rhames(m): 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
pussyeater:
Thats 9ja mentality nah! Age don't matter

African mentality and retrogressive attitude that has affected our evolution to be something bette than what we are today. cool
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by tayoTFC(m): 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
What is the big deal? Age earns nothing but a number. The age difference is not material provided they are happy and love each other . I rather marry my older babe than to marry small girl that will serve as slave in my house.so haters and gossiper go hug transfomer.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
You mean he left his beautiful young wife and children to marry that grandmother?

Chai
Juju di kwa very powerful o

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by gaventa: 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nairalanders.......this picture showing afolayan and kids is a huge lie cos i can recognise the little boy as kunle afolayan's son and not aremu's son.......he brought his two kids to tejubabyface's show....one of which is the boy.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
Oya see the wedding picture
Looks like a woman celebrating her 60th birthday and God's goodness on her life with her oldest son sitting beside her for support

Which coven cooked this thing bikonu?

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Rejoice5000(f): 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
Wed secretly how come @post u got the pix where u there?
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by joyli: 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
Airforce1: Dis Shameless woman is far far older thank dis boy na..

Reminds me of lola omotayo and peter Psquare..

Lola is far far better of.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by PrettySpicey(f): 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
And yet they say women are gold diggers! Mtcheeew lipsrsealed
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Akiika: 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
Blah blah blah!!!
Most of una go marry 80 yrs old for money.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by ikpeamngozi: 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hmm sum men sef.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by hot937(f): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2013

LiƩs
I don't know abt dis slim lady but I am certain that those children belong to his big brother Kunle who even featured both kids in his Movie PhoneSwap if u google other family pics of Kunle u wld see dis boy and girl with his wife along wit d remaining two
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by bucacino(m): 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
. God have mercy
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by bucacino(m): 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
E!E!:
That pic of him with the lady and the kids is captioned erronously. She's my cousin, her name is Tolulope Afolayan (nee Lapite) and those are her kids (Dari and Dara) which she has for Aremu's elder brother, the popular one and only "splufik" Kunle Afolayan!
You heard!!!
. And can you tell me how I can meet kunle, I really appreciate his works and efforts in the Nigeria movie industry...I wish I can tell him to his face#
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Yemlizzy(f): 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
Lets just comment our reserve cheesy and wish them a happy marriage!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters / Shina Peller's Camo Benz SL550 41st Birthday Gift (Photos) / Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.