Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,120 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

What Are The Procedures For A Successful Change Of Name? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are The Procedures For A Successful Change Of Name? (656 Views)

Futa Pg Registration Procedures And Accomodation Lets Meet Here 2014/2015 / My Journey Towards Being A Successful Doctor In the US (story Of My Life) / Pls What Are The Procedures To Be A CHATERED ACCOUNTANT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Procedures For A Successful Change Of Name? by Eseharrison(m): 6:12am On Dec 09, 2013
I'm looking to change my name so as to eliminate a certain disparity in my certificates.

Pls how do I go about successfully changing my name legally
Re: What Are The Procedures For A Successful Change Of Name? by myOGAonTOP: 6:33am On Dec 09, 2013
MOD pls FP. Seems dude needs this info asap.
Re: What Are The Procedures For A Successful Change Of Name? by Walexz02(m): 7:50am On Dec 09, 2013
I need help on this too... I want to change my surname and I don't know how to go about it :-(
Re: What Are The Procedures For A Successful Change Of Name? by Muttex(m): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2013
All you have to do is to go to the either high court or Apeal court for an affidavit. having got this, then you may approach any Nigeria newspaper to publish this for you. They may be asked for that affidavit,two recent password and cash @ least 4k.
Thank you
Re: What Are The Procedures For A Successful Change Of Name? by Eseharrison(m): 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
Muttex: All you have to do is to go to the either high court or Apeal court for an affidavit. having got this, then you may approach any Nigeria newspaper to publish this for you. They may be asked for that affidavit,two recent password and cash @ least 4k.
Thank you

Thanks much.
Re: What Are The Procedures For A Successful Change Of Name? by Muttex(m): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
You are welcome....

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive Unemployment / . / Some Nigerian Soldiers Reportedly Shoot Themselves To Avoid Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.