Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

How To Make VLC Player Stop Freezing On Your Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Make VLC Player Stop Freezing On Your Laptop (8117 Views)

How To Extract Audio File From Video File Using VLC Media Player / Three Things You Don't Know You Can Do With Vlc Media Player / Rip DVDs, Record Videos, And Convert Audio/Video Formats With VLC Media Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make VLC Player Stop Freezing On Your Laptop by Emmyk(m): 8:14am On Dec 09, 2013
You must have noticed that once the video you want to play on VLC is like 800Mb upward, you wont really enjoy the movie, as it skips ocassionally.

And I think, VLC is the most preferred player, as it plays different formats.

For those still facing this problem, just change your Battery mode to "High Performance".

Even if the movie you wanna play is 3Gb, you are going to enjoy it, without it skipping or freezing. wink
Re: How To Make VLC Player Stop Freezing On Your Laptop by ITbomb(m): 8:58am On Dec 09, 2013
I dont experience anything like that, can u give the spec of the machine u use
Re: How To Make VLC Player Stop Freezing On Your Laptop by Emmyk(m): 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2013
Suzuki. cheesycheesy

Try use it in Power Saver battery mode. It's going to skip.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Will 1gb Last If Am Using It To Watch Youtube Video On My Laptop? / Help! My Laptop Cant Play Facebook Videos / Laptop Versus Netbook For Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.