Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

What is your real estate success stories? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What is your real estate success stories? (12228 Views)

How To Sell/rent Your Real Estate/landed Property Without Any Agent / 9 Great Ways to market your real estate property Online - Simply Rules To Follow / Advertise Your Real Estate Properties and cars For Free on NairaTinz.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What is your real estate success stories? by nonysmith(m): 11:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
This is definitely encouraging and its good to see a topic that encourages positive news and where as well we can learn from....the property business in my opinion can be compared to gambling but jst like gambling the element of luck can be reduced if due deligence is carried out and as such certainty and veracity of title documents can be guaranteed.....having grown up and as well practised as a lawyer in abuja for quite a while we as a firm hav a dedicated team in the property and mortage department that are tailored to satisfying a clients need to invest in any property in and around the environs of abuja........having said that and before I divert too much the estate business has been on sheer patience...yOu really have to be patient as most times one tends to act on speculation and speculation most times don't end up to be reality also integrity is key, infact without integrity as a firm we won't be were we are. But in all God has been faithful so faithful infact as this has helped us set up a functional office and a source of income for not just us but as well pseudo associates.........for any enquiry as regards property in abuja we could be reached at nwachukwu_consult@ yahoo.com
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 10, 2013
nonysmith: This is definitely encouraging and its good to see a topic that encourages positive news and where as well we can learn from....the property business in my opinion can be compared to gambling but jst like gambling the element of luck can be reduced if due deligence is carried out and as such certainty and veracity of title documents can be guaranteed.....having grown up and as well practised as a lawyer in abuja for quite a while we as a firm hav a dedicated team in the property and mortage department that are tailored to satisfying a clients need to invest in any property in and around the environs of abuja........having said that and before I divert too much the estate business has been on of sheer patience...)Ou really have to be patient as most times one tends to act on speculation. But in all God has been faithful so faithful infact as this has helped us set up a functional office and a source of income for not just us but as well pseudo associates.........for any enquiry as regards property in abuja we could be reached at nwachukwu_consult@ yahoo.com

i am a builder in abuja and i am also into real estate business but hope to do business with u sir.
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by mosesakoja: 12:55am On Dec 10, 2013
Contact me for lands and buildings, Abuja and Benue state. 08054721927 akoja@yahoo.com bbm 32233af9
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 10, 2013
If you want to buy land or house in Enugu,Call Emeka on 08105438175.
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by adedara123(m): 5:41am On Dec 10, 2013
vicadex07: please sir, are you on WhatsApp? I need urgent advice from you on a landed property
send your question as sms to my phone no
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by zinosleek(m): 6:53am On Dec 10, 2013
i am based in warri, 08036653236 ewomachris@yahoo.com
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by e9teen(m): 7:11am On Dec 10, 2013
smileyInteresting topic! My name is Emmanuel,at the brink of graduation from the Noble department of Estate Management,University of Nigeria,Nsukka. Having gone through the best hands for 5yrs cum my 6months Industrial Training am well equipped for the realty bizness.My story(grin which ll be 1 of success soon) started when ASUU started showing off few months back. Went home,lagos with the hope of putting up with an Estate firm,but mehn,no job! Just then decided to start something on my own. Registered a real estate coy(KIEO Realties) with CAC. As fate ll have it I got a 4no,3bdrm flat at Ikorodu to superintend over for the olopa landlord,though its still under construction but ll be ready by January. God had his way as I was contacted by sleek studios who built a mall at the heart of Victoria Island to help source tenants. I waka lagos ehn! Chaii! But glory to God I got for them 3clients,2paid the rent and my fee(good money) the other 1 na alaroro. I quickly use the money print business cards for me and my partners of KR,print letter heads and other logistics to help the bizness grow cos that's the only investment I can think of. 3 landlords called to give me their ppties to sell. Na now wey UNN kon call us to come defend project,quickly packed my baggage and ran to Enugu where I am at the moment. When am done with the defence am heading back to lagos to market the properties in my portfolio,thinking of placing an advert on castle magazine.
No vex say my own story long o! Just couldn't help but to share it all. Real Estate,Real Business.
Follow KIEO Realties on twitter @KIEOREALTIES,or like our page on www.facebook.com/KIEOREALTIES.
You can also reach me on 07032662299.
KR........Service Inspired by you.

2 Likes

Re: What is your real estate success stories? by loptos(m): 7:40am On Dec 10, 2013
Property business pays on the long run if you are patience, carry out thorough investigation or enquiry on property to invest on and not greedy on returns or commission .
You can get a land size ( 15M 50Ft ) by ( 30M 100ft) ranging from 250k upwards at owode ede via Osogbo.
For your genuine lands and properties in Osogbo and environs for sale, Adeyemi Estate and properties is there for you.Call Adewale on 08030711665. A trial will convince you
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by DrTeeee(m): 7:46am On Dec 10, 2013
One virtue a real estate businessman must always possess is INTEGRITY! Always try to maintain your integrity in every transaction and deal that comes your way. This is because in this line of business word of mouth seems to be the very fastest means of advertisment. Someone u swindled today (who later discovered)will never call you back or refer you to his sister in the US.
I am based in Ibadan, and was actually introduced to real estate business by a good lecturer friend of mine some 4years ago when I was still a student in UI. Ever since then, I never looked back! Buying and selling lands naturally became a passion! I must say my lecturer really tutored me well, and it is not new seeing me with a lawyer camera rollin,meetings with Ibadan land owners farmilies at one time or the other! "Better safe than sorry" he always said !
Working within the University of Ibadan has also made business interesting, with lecturers( who once lectured me) asking for lands
Contact me for properties and lands within Ibadan!
Plots of lands near the university of Ibadan suitable for erecting private hostels
Acres of lands suitable for factories and farm works also within Ibadan( just 35min drive from UI) selling at less than 400k
Pin 30DCA1DE
Look forward to doing business with you
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by DrTeeee(m): 7:51am On Dec 10, 2013
One virtue a real estate businessman must always possess is INTEGRITY! Always try to maintain your integrity in every transaction and deal that comes your way. This is because in this line of business word of mouth seems to be the very fastest means of advertisment. Someone u swindled today (who later discovered)will never call you back or refer you to his sister in the US.
I am based in Ibadan, and was actually introduced to real estate business by a good lecturer friend of mine some 4years ago when I was still a student in UI. Ever since then, I never looked back! Buying and selling lands naturally became a passion! I must say my lecturer really tutored me well, and it is not new seeing me with a lawyer camera rollin,meetings with Ibadan land owners farmilies at one time or the other! "Better safe than sorry" he always said !
Working within the University of Ibadan has also made business interesting, with lecturers( who once lectured me) asking for lands
Plots of lands near the university of Ibadan suitable for erecting private hostels
Acres of lands suitable for factories and farm works also within Ibadan( just 35min drive from UI) selling at less than 400k
Pin 30DCA1DE
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by DrTeeee(m): 7:56am On Dec 10, 2013
Pin 30DCA1DE
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by mkoabiola: 8:52am On Dec 10, 2013
I fear fraudsters wen it comes to real estate.who b fake,who b genuie?
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by abproperty(m): 8:57am On Dec 10, 2013
Real Estate is really a good line of business but you need a second income stream to sustain before business comes or in between businesses. If you depend on it completely you might run into trouble with your finances.
Reason being that you need to be careful and scrutinize all documents and get your client to conduct proper search to avoid getting into trouble. Do NOT be in a hurry to close a deal.
I deal on Owerri, Abuja and Port Harcourt properties. Can be reached at 0803 357 3676, 0818 911 7972, BB PIN:7AB0C4EC
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by raphrinco: 9:55am On Dec 10, 2013
Greetings,is it true that one can invest 500k,in realstate and make 5million in the next 5 years? My friend told me that there are some company that one can do such business with.please I need to know
Africanadian: I work with a real estate firm in abk,if u are thinking of get a landed properties and housing units in abk with legal documents,think of Katawa properties. Call 08033923390
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by OpafebiAPl: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2013
Good day house.
If you reside in Asaba and environs, and you need to do ANY TRANSACTION whatsoever in realty, come to Opafebi Amazing Properties Limited ( OPAL). No. 59 Old Anwai Road, ( before Tipper Garage) Asaba, Delta State.

OPAFEBI AMAZING PROPERTIES LIMITED.
Real Estate Management, Developers and Consultancy.
Phone : 08022222555, 08033978931. (9 am--5 pm, Monday --Friday)
Twitter: @opafebi

NB: Calls are only during office hours.
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by taobao123: 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by Parrotpal(m): 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
e9teen: smileyInteresting topic! My name is Emmanuel,at the brink of graduation from the Noble department of Estate Management,University of Nigeria,Nsukka. Having gone through the best hands for 5yrs cum my 6months Industrial Training am well equipped for the realty bizness.My story(grin which ll be 1 of success soon) started when ASUU started showing off few months back. Went home,lagos with the hope of putting up with an Estate firm,but mehn,no job! Just then decided to start something on my own. Registered a real estate coy(KIEO Realties) with CAC. As fate ll have it I got a 4no,3bdrm flat at Ikorodu to superintend over for the olopa landlord,though its still under construction but ll be ready by January. God had his way as I was contacted by sleek studios who built a mall at the heart of Victoria Island to help source tenants. I waka lagos ehn! Chaii! But glory to God I got for them 3clients,2paid the rent and my fee(good money) the other 1 na alaroro. I quickly use the money print business cards for me and my partners of KR,print letter heads and other logistics to help the bizness grow cos that's the only investment I can think of. 3 landlords called to give me their ppties to sell. Na now wey UNN kon call us to come defend project,quickly packed my baggage and ran to Enugu where I am at the moment. When am done with the defence am heading back to lagos to market the properties in my portfolio,thinking of placing an advert on castle magazine.
No vex say my own story long o! Just couldn't help but to share it all. Real Estate,Real Business.
Follow KIEO Realties on twitter @KIEOREALTIES,or like our page on www.facebook.com/KIEOREALTIES.
You can also reach me on 07032662299.
KR........Service Inspired by you.
hello sir, have send you a pm, I really want to discuss with you concerning your success story. Kindly reply the pm sir.
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by e9teen(m): 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
Parrotpal:
hello sir, have send you a pm, I really want to discuss with you concerning your success story. Kindly reply the pm sir.
Pls resend the message to me on otaboremmanuel@rocket mail.com. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What is your real estate success stories? by Parrotpal(m): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
^^^@e9teen, you can check your mail now
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by oogalabs2: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
how can one confirm if the papers are genuine?
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by loptos(m): 3:04am On Dec 19, 2013
You don't mention if they are lawyers aggreement or what kind of paper. for instance if it is lawyer aggreement you want to verify take the given copy to lawyer office that made the deeds to verified how real it is.
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by victorezea(m): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
This is great inspiration. I have started mine. I now have a site for selling houses in Abuja. I want to be the best and trusted name when it comes to buying houses in any part of Abuja Nigeria. I hope to post my success story as soon as possible. visit http://housesforsaleinabuja.com/ to see Great Beautiful Houses I have for Sale in Abuja Nigeria
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by Homeyfav: 7:37am On Jun 23, 2018
Estate and Management - All you should know
https://www.landforsale.ng/estate-management-need-know
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by Homeyfav: 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
=-P)(*
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by ssolaoye: 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
How To Start Your Own Real Estate Business In Nigeria

These days, real estate is considered to be one of the most profitable and growing businesses. In the Nigeria of today, you can make a lot of money by starting a real estate business, whether as a real estate agent or as an investor.

Starting your own real estate business is a good carrier option that comes with a lot of difficulties and challenges. This basic guide will equip you with the knowledge and information you need to acquire to start your own very successful real estate business in Nigeria.

https://invoice.ng/blog/start-real-estate-business-nigeria/
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
My real estate success story began when I started searching online for how to become a successful real estate agent in nigeria
and eventually, enrolled as a real estate consultant.

https://online-estate-biz..com
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by banidoc(m): 10:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
If you are looking at purchasing a plot of land in the heart of Lagos, precisely in a secure estate in magodo, lagos. kindly do contact us for this hot and sizzling land available 60/120 in magodo. going for 18m. if you can broker this deal, do not hesitate to do so.
we can connect on whatsapp - 08060985916 banillion
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by xteemed: 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
Impact homes and properties, your real estate firm for registered lands, buildings in Lagos.

Contact us on 08112876681
Or
Impacthomesandproperties@gmail.com
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by rsedo: 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2020
Hello guys.....

Let's make this thread alive,

How many people are in lagos running real estate business? Let's make arrangements n create whatapp group where we can relate and share our thoughts and ideas together.... Whatsapp me and I'll add you to the group.. +2348138274143

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Profile Of An Architects/builder With Sound Xperience / NEED BUILDING APPROVAL, APPROVAL DOCUMENTATION in NIG.? WHATSAPP 08069253261 / Building A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Benin (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.