Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) (44866 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant / Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by Olugbenger(m): 9:55am On Dec 13, 2013
MissIndependent: The hypocrite that earlier said he will not use insultive words is now insulting himself. A failure claiming to be what he is not online fighting with his keypads. I dont need to prove anything to you here because it is a faceless forum and i still want to remain anonymous. Mr PHD Lecturer who have all the time to create a topic, also responding with multiple usernames. I laff cheesy. This username really fit you. Eediot cheesy

Pls ma, try not to engage him anymore.

I would take it up from here.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by eddieo(m): 9:56am On Dec 13, 2013
MissIndependent: The hypocrite that earlier said he will not use insultive words is now insulting himself. A failure claiming to be what he is not online fighting with his keypads. I dont need to prove anything to you here because it is a faceless forum and i still want to remain anonymous. Mr PHD Lecturer who have all the time to create a topic, also responding with multiple usernames. I laff cheesy. This username really fit you. Eediot cheesy

Hmmmm....thanks for displaying the kind of products OAU produces. as i said you and i are not comparable in any way.you are still struggling dont forget. What an unrefined lady.. i wonder how your boyfriend will cope with you. Content so empty.Olugbenger mellowed and you decide to continue from where he stopped. You DONT EVEN HAVE ANYTHING TO PROOF AT ALL. Its evident you are about to start life.i suspect you must be a recent graduate or youth corper.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by eddieo(m): 10:12am On Dec 13, 2013
Olugbenger:

smiley
Hmmm....indeed you get dirty when you try to play with a pig. so this is what you guys are known....if its insult OAU wins. i conceed defeat when it comes to that, uve won.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by Olugbenger(m): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2013
eddieo:

Hmmmm....thanks for displaying the kind of products OAU produces. as i said you and i are not comparable in any way.you are still struggling dont forget.

Pls, how do you reason at times?

Do you think you can compare OAU folks on this forum to ABU's?

Do you want me to start calling them out?

Do you think you and your supporters can stand any of them in intellect?
What an unrefined lady.. i wonder how your boyfriend will cope with you. Content so empty.Olugbenger mellowed and you decide to continue from where he stopped.
Stop drifting. Now you have resorted to ad hominem attacks on the lady just because she called your bluff.

I'm sure her boyfriend if existing presently is way better off than you.

What have you got to show?

A lecturer you claim, being very silly and donating shrewd images as gifts to anybody online who shares your the same senseless opinion with you.

Are you for real?

You hardly make statements void of grammatical errors and typos and can't even deliver good mannerism and despict discipline on a public online forum. Don't you think this tells alot about who you are in life? cheesy

You DONT EVEN HAVE ANYTHING TO PROOF AT ALL. Its evident you are about to start life.

She doesn't have to prove anything, fine.

She is just starting life, agreed!

Didn't you pass through the same stage in life?

So you who have gone this far, what have you got to show for it? undecided

I bet she's gona go farther than you would ever get.

Start thinking, and deal with it.
grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by sportfeva(m): 10:24am On Dec 13, 2013
Olugbenger: I don't think it's necessary we brawl more on this subject. I haven't even been to ABU personally and same for alot of people who have not been to OAU and since the OP has been exposed, it's very illogical to pass judgement or even deduce a credible opinion from what we have seen.

This is an OAU thread, but we can see several pages containing pics of ABU posted by folks from ABU.
Did this happen on the ABU thread?

Now i can see ABU chaps straying away to compare academic standards and derailing this thread intentionally.This explains alot already and i don't need pointing out what is obvious and i won't state either what's not.

Their behaviour and desperation speaks volumes about this issue adequately.
smiley

BTW, i'm always open to decent debates and comparison of facts, with mature minds. And by mature, i mean real people, not someone like the OP, eddieo, or most silly chaps from ABU on this thread and others.
You hit the nail in the right spot bro. I am out of here.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by eddieo(m): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2013
Olugbenger:

Pls, how do you reason at times?

Do you think you can compare OAU folks on this forum to ABU's?

Do you want me to start calling them out?

Do you think you and your supporters can stand any of them in intellect?
Stop drifting. Now you have resorted to ad hominem attacks on the lady just because she called your bluff.

I'm sure her boyfriend if existing presently is way better off than you.

What have you got to show?

A lecturer you claim, being very silly and donating shrewd images as gifts to anybody online who shares your the same senseless opinion with you.

Are you for real?

You hardly make statements void of grammatical errors and typos and can't even deliver good mannerism and despict discipline on a public online forum. Don't you think this tells alot about who you are in life? cheesy

She doesn't have to prove anything, fine.

She is just starting life, agreed!

Didn't you pass through the same stage in life?

So you who have gone this far, what have you got to show for it? undecided

I bet she's gona go farther than you would ever get.

Start thinking, and deal with it.
grin grin grin
i thought you ran out of data. thank God you are back after recharging some little airtime. it is my earnest prayer God takes her to my stage or even beyond mine....my friend you are too emotional about this whole thing. mind you i can choose to remain online for 24 hours if i want but gor you try and be prudent on the little resources you have at the moment.youve bn going on and off to recharge your fone to come back to insult me.....hmmmmm...im really flattered to learn that iv intimidated someone when its actually not my intention.
thank God for you that nairaland is a faceless forum, i dont have to boast to you. but my claims were a response to miss independent's questions which she asked me to answer honestly and afterwards it continued with insult.anyway. you talk of grammar and typo error, u are drifting already unless you want me to refer you to all your posts and correct your comments then it will turn to another section of insult. i want to believe you still have some decorum in you not like miss independent. any day any time i respect students from OAU but not those that are empty and noise makers. ther are so many of them on this thread but they chose not to take sides with you because they know how childish you've been behaving on this thread.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by harjiboyede: 10:29am On Dec 13, 2013
Jarus:
Some people have multiple accounts jsut to perpetrate things like this
one question sir. Are those not OAU's pictures?

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by eddieo(m): 10:32am On Dec 13, 2013
harjiboyede: one question sir. Are this not OAU's pictures?
Hmmm. My bro. u can still ask that question again. i dont know if communication is their problem.

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by Olugbenger(m): 10:33am On Dec 13, 2013
eddieo:
Hmmm....indeed you get dirty when you try to play with a pig. so this is what you guys are known....if its insult OAU wins. i conceed defeat when it comes to that, uve won.
keep quiet you pathetic liar.

I told you your deceit won't work anymore. You started this show of shame, now that we are responding with fire and you are the receiving end, u still resort to lies.

This thread is proof!

5 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by Olugbenger(m): 10:47am On Dec 13, 2013
eddieo:
i thought you ran out of data. thank God you are back after recharging some little airtime. it is my earnest prayer God takes her to my stage or even beyond mine

Now why are you saying this after you made sinister remarks about her person...

don't you know you are just regurgitating my opinions about your deceit?
..my friend you are too emotional about this whole thing. mind you i can choose to remain online for 24 hours if i want but gor you try and be prudent on the little resources you have at the moment.youve bn going on and off to recharge your fone to come back to insult me

Just listen to yourself, i've been going off and on to recharge my line and i'm still battering your silly ass!.....
hmmmmm...im really flattered to learn that iv intimidated someone when its actually not my intention.
thank God for you that nairaland is a faceless forum, i dont have to boast to you. but my claims were a response to miss independent's questions which she asked me to answer honestly and afterwards it continued with insult.anyway. you talk of grammar and typo error, u are drifting already unless you want me to refer you to all your posts and correct your comments then it will turn to another section of insult. i want to believe you still have some decorum in you not like miss independent. any day any time i respect students from OAU but not those that are empty and noise makers. ther are so many of them on this thread but they chose not to take sides with you because they know how childish you've been behaving on this thread.

Who had to registered a new account, creating a thread to post dirty pictures of OAU as his first thread?

even this your moniker was registered since 2007, and you made your first posts on this thread.

Do you need me to say more?

I've seen through you already. You are a nobody!

6 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by eddieo(m): 10:48am On Dec 13, 2013
Olugbenger:

How dare you say someone is unrefined and pained?

Who in senseless desperation and deceit went ahead to create a thread for an institution he didn't graduate from or knows nothing about?

Can you speak of this your shameful online behaviour in public?

who would even take you seriously?

So you are even a staff representing ABU and you are this vile and immature considering your statements and online behaviour.

Pls, how old are you again?

God has done what for you?

And you spend this much time online propagating falsehood and deceit?

Do you even know who she is and you dare try to shame her by advising her not to go into prostitution?

You need help.

If you, the OP, and other chaps claiming they represent ABU do truly represent that institution, then I'm really sorry for ABU because it's vivid she has produced useless beings.

This is fair warning; take your leave now before i go on exposing and disgracing you folks for what you are truly!
Hmmmmm.....if you go through this thread did u notice any abusite use insultive language? I guess no. Even pple that arent abusites attested to this which you are now claiming such people are abusites. is this how u guys intentionally divert issues to attract sympathy?

Well Olugbenger, Miss Independent and co if i have inflated injury to your pride and insenstive to your feelings, i sincerely apologize. i am sorry. OAU is the most beautiful university in the world. is that ok?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by eddieo(m): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2013
Olugbenger:

Now why are you saying this after you made sinister remarks about her person...

don't you know you are just regurgitating my opinions about your deceit?

Just listen to yourself, i've been going off and on to recharge my line and i'm still battering your silly ass!.....

Who had to registered a new account, creating a thread to post dirty pictures of OAU as his first thread?

even this your moniker was registered since 2007, and you made your first posts on this thread.

Do you need me to say more?

I've seen through you already. You are a nobody!
Feel free to say more....are those pix posted by Op and others not OAU? PLS JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by Olugbenger(m): 11:02am On Dec 13, 2013
eddieo:
Feel free to say more....are those pix posted by Op and others not OAU? PLS JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION?

I stated this before. you have grave comprehension issues and reading problems. I've addressed this issue already.

Go through my posts on this thread.

eddieo:
Hmmmmm.....if you go through this thread did u notice any abusite use insultive language? I guess no. Even pple that arent abusites attested to this which you are now claiming such people are abusites. is this how u guys intentionally divert issues to attract sympathy?

Well Olugbenger, Miss Independent and co if i have inflated injury to your pride and insenstive to your feelings, i sincerely apologize. i am sorry. OAU is the most beautiful university in the world. is that ok?

Your posts are losing coherence. Don't be offended if i choose not to respond again.

5 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by MissIndependent(f): 11:02am On Dec 13, 2013
Olugbenger:

smiley
Ok thanks smiley smiley smiley
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by harjiboyede: 11:02am On Dec 13, 2013
Olugbenger:
This just gave you away, stop pontificating.

Sorry, we don't entertain mischief, deceit and we won't condone the desperation shown by you who or the Op, who we have valid reasons to believe you are.

Get decent and real. smiley
Are those OAU's pictures?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by camizzy(f): 11:06am On Dec 13, 2013
Hummm this thread is really intense oo,I'm not one 2 post,I like 2 observe but I couldn't help it.
I jxt gained admission into oau(I'm so excited)..nd I must say those pictures do not do justice 2 d skul at all,infact when I got 2 d skul to write my postutme..I wanted 2 turn bck,cause I was like"shey it is me dis small geh dat wants 2 write post jamb in dis fine skul"..I was dat intimidated..so plzzz dis pictures are not it at all.
Secondly..I've never been 2 ABU..but I saw d pictures nd I must say...dat skul is beautiful...so so beautiful
My point....we don't need 2 put another skul down jxt 2 show how beautiful..or how big our skul is..
"My school OAU/ABU is the most beautiful school in Nigeria."
D above statement tells us how u feel bout ur school wifout degrading another.
"My school OAU/ABU is the most beautiful school in Nigeria...don't kno why OAU/ABU student like to make mouth bout their yeye school"
D above statement is jxt not it at all....it only makes 1 seem like 1 has inferiority complex
So plzzz letz try 2 compliment eachoderz uni...
Ohhh nd gombe state uni is 1 beautiful uni ooooooo,I had no idea...Everyuni is beautiful in itz own way
Sowie 4 dis long epistel ooo..nd plzz ignore any grammatical blunders(he don tay since I don enter classroom)
1 more tin....I rep OAU...LOL!!

9 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by Olugbenger(m): 11:09am On Dec 13, 2013
harjiboyede: Are those OAU's pictures?

I've answered this already, read through the thread.

smiley
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by Olugbenger(m): 11:21am On Dec 13, 2013
sportfeva:
You hit the nail in the right spot bro. I am out of here.
You are right. my work is done here.

eddieo, sorry i'm through with you.

Missindependent, camizzy and co; have a pleasant day. I'm out!

*thread unfollowed.

4 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by emmasege: 11:24am On Dec 13, 2013
An ABU graduate once visited OAU and said he could not wait to call his wife that he had found a University in Nigeria. What would have prompted him to say that?- he saw a University more beautiful than ABU. Also, the Emir of Katsina said this at the last convocation ceremony in OAU "Honestly speaking, I have been to many Universities in Nigeria but there is none like OAU in terms of beauty and architectural design". I don't dispute the fact that ABU is also fine but not as OAU, as attested by even an ABUITE and the highly revered Emir.
lafex: I will advice the OAU students to take transfer to GREATEST ABU if you wamt to attend the most beautiful school and the OAU graduates still have chance to go to GREATEST ABU for 2nd degree
BEST OF LUCK IF YOU SUCCEED IN DOING SO

4 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by eddieo(m): 11:56am On Dec 13, 2013
Olugbenger:

I've answered this already, read through the thread.

smiley
You have not been coherent in your answers based on your conclusion on the Op. Ill summarize everything u wrote on this thread.
Multiple accounts by the op to perpetrate this act...
what i deduce from your statement is Noeveux, orlando owoh, gsparks01 and spotfeva represent the same person operating multiple accounts since these fellows have uploaded numerous pix about OAU.....Hmmmmmm.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by banito1(m): 11:58am On Dec 13, 2013
Olugbenger:

Would you shut up already?

Now, you are asking questions and begging us to concede defeat, is that all you care about?

I won't deny those images are OAU's, but i can't leave out the fact they are very few and selective with bias to give judgement or ratings on OAU.

why should we even take this thread seriously when we have just found out from you that the OP is from ABU?

I'm certain i would find terrible images in ABU, worse than this.
Dude shut the fvck up. You've been told severally to post the beautiful pics of your school and u are still here shouting foul. Just accept you've been served

5 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by HenryEkwavwe(m): 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
oAU z realy beautiful

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by MubarokX(m): 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
Olugbenger:

Is this the Mubarak i know?

cheesy
Yes ke
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by bharyur2103(m): 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
eddieo:

Hmmmm....thanks for displaying the kind of products OAU produces. as i said you and i are not comparable in any way.you are still struggling dont forget. What an unrefined lady.. i wonder how your boyfriend will cope with you. Content so empty.Olugbenger mellowed and you decide to continue from where he stopped. You DONT EVEN HAVE ANYTHING TO PROOF AT ALL. Its evident you are about to start life.i suspect you must be a recent graduate or youth corper.

With high level of disrespect to you,sir,you kind of suffer from oral diarrhea.I accept ABU is greener and has better landscapes but,who are you to debase OAU students?One thing you should know about OAU is the fact that the institution,besides being known for its beauty,is better known for its academic excellence.I don't really want to insult your intelligencia but you have left me no choice.Honestly,your thought process needs to be evaluated.I doubt you do not suffer from schizophrenia.Well,if you do,then,I will have to take it easy on you since they say NEMO DAT QUOD NON HABET......

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by eddieo(m): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
bharyur2103:

With high level of disrespect to you,sir,you kind of suffer from oral diarrhea.I accept ABU is greener and has better landscapes but,who are you to debase OAU students?One thing you should know about OAU is the fact that the institution,besides being known for its beauty,is better known for its academic excellence.I don't really want to insult your intelligencia but you have left me no choice.Honestly,your thought process needs to be evaluated.I doubt you do not suffer from schizophrenia.Well,if you do,then,I will have to take it easy on you since they say NEMO DAT QUOD NON HABET......
Im not surprised at your insults. its a trait.

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by bharyur2103(m): 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
[quote author=eddieo]
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by bharyur2103(m): 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
eddieo:

Whatever!...I still strongly recommend the evaluation tho.I seldomly insult people and when I do,it's usually the likes of you.You got on my nerves when you decided to insult OAU students in diaspora.That,senor,was your undoing!!...
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by eddieo(m): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
bharyur2103:

Whatever!...I still strongly recommend the evaluation tho.I seldomly insult people and when I do,it's usually the likes of you.You got on my nerves when you decided to insult OAU students in diaspora.That,senoré,was your undoing!!...
When you talk of evlaution it has to be you. because you misconstrued the mesaage and to whom it was directed. im yet to see where i debased OAU students. or should i say you are now trying to drift the argument into OAU students now? you are now involving OAU in diaspora to attract sympathy from these matured minds. dont you think there are many OAU colleagues that have been following this thread but refuse to respond because of the show of shame from olugbenger and co?
Read the statement again before you continue with your vituperation.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by bharyur2103(m): 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
eddieo:
When you talk of evlaution it has to be you. because you misconstrued the mesaage and to whom it was directed. im yet to see where i debased OAU students. or should i say you are now trying to drift the argument into OAU students now?
Read the statement again before you continue with your vituperation.

awwww!!...Are you serious?.."thanks for displaying the kind of PRODUCTS OAU produces"Weren't dos your words?Stop being ambivalent and just stick to your words,mon ami...
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by eddieo(m): 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
bharyur2103:

awwww!!...Are you serious?.."thanks for displaying the kind of PRODUCTS OAU produces"Weren't dos your words?Stop being ambivalent and just stick to your words,mon ami...
What did u deduce from that statement? pls stop trying to attract unecessary sympathy. you trying to fall into that class of OAU students i directed that statement to except you want to help me make it general.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by AmbFitsaint(m): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
emmasege: An ABU graduate once visited OAU and said he could not wait to call his wife that he had found a University in Nigeria. What would have prompted him to say that?- he saw a University more beautiful than ABU. Also, the Emir of Katsina said this at the last convocation ceremony in OAU "Honestly speaking, I have been to many Universities in Nigeria but there is none like OAU in terms of beauty and architectural design". I don't dispute the fact that ABU is also fine but not as OAU, as attested by even an ABUITE and the highly revered Emir.

You ve said it all. D pixs on dis thread must av been carelessly nd deliberately taken or extracted to av a poor visual quality of Ife's pulctritude, subjectively uploaded to soil OAU's cynosure with a view to having an egregious image of d skul.

I av not been to ABU to ascertain her beauty but OAU is unarguably " more" beautiful

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife In Pictures (Old/ Construction site Pix) by oludamy(m): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
most of these haters of OAU were denied admission due to their inability to pass the post JAMB.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Outrageous School Fees Paid By Church Universities In Nigeria / Covenant University Officially Responds To Transcript Controversy / What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.