Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Profitable Small Business Ideas For Nigerians - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Small Business Ideas For Nigerians (39567 Views)

40 Profitable Small Businesses In Nigeria Today / List OF 40 Profitable Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria You Can Start / 5 Profitable Small Business Ideas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profitable Small Business Ideas For Nigerians by odizeey(m): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2013
I like dis blogging tyn but hw do i create one pls
Re: Profitable Small Business Ideas For Nigerians by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 19, 2013
odizeey: I like dis blogging tyn but hw do i create one pls

All u need to start a blog are

Domain name
Hosting account
Wordpress ( free to download)
Time & patient

Hosting at ipage.com is about 20dollar a year unlimited hosting
Domain could range from 1-5 dollars at godaddy with coupon. The rest is easy. Can help u out .
Re: Profitable Small Business Ideas For Nigerians by odizeey(m): 11:31am On Dec 19, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

All u need to start a blog are

Domain name
Hosting account
Wordpress ( free to download)
Time & patient

Hosting at ipage.com is about 20dollar a year unlimited hosting
Domain could range from 1-5 dollars at godaddy with coupon. The rest is easy. Can help u out .
thank you my guy.
Na lapi dey worry me nw.
Re: Profitable Small Business Ideas For Nigerians by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
odizeey: thank you my guy.
Na lapi dey worry me nw.

U dont need a laptop to start blog. U just beed a one time visit to the cafe to host and set up ur blog. The rest u can do from d comfort of ur phone. Download d wordpress apps on ur phone and connect it to jetpack.then u are ready to blog
Re: Profitable Small Business Ideas For Nigerians by odizeey(m): 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

U dont need a laptop to start blog. U just beed a one time visit to the cafe to host and set up ur blog. The rest u can do from d comfort of ur phone. Download d wordpress apps on ur phone and connect it to jetpack.then u are ready to blog
jetpack??
I hope i will not b disturbing you if i ask for a breakdown pls. I will remember you wen i get tod d top
Re: Profitable Small Business Ideas For Nigerians by Tolite22(m): 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hello everyone who's been following this thread since Day 1.

I just want to thank you very much for your loyalty to the thread. I didn't expect it to get as many views as it has. I'm humbled, very impressed and deeply encouraged.

I also want to apologise for the absence of today's business idea. As I type, it's just about 30 minutes to midnight (in Lagos) and I'm determined to share a very detailed post (like I always do). It's been a rough day and I can't seem to trust my head, fingers and eyes to do a good job. Sleep sad

So, rather than serve you a half-baked pie, I'd rather starve you guys today and serve you a well-baked and delicious small business idea tomorrow.

I hope you forgive me! smiley

See you tomorrow! cool
Re: Profitable Small Business Ideas For Nigerians by Ezyp(m): 5:36am On Dec 21, 2013
ha waited all day no post from u again....ok pls can pls say somthing about note books production
Re: Profitable Small Business Ideas For Nigerians by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
odizeey: jetpack??
I hope i will not b disturbing you if i ask for a breakdown pls. I will remember you wen i get tod d top

Jetpack?

its a wordpress plugin that can be used on self hosted wordpress that allows you to do just the normal things u would have done if u used your desktop computer. its like a cloud computing system that allows you to Access, post and edit your wordpress blog from your mobile phone wordpress apps.

you should browse about it on google for more details
Re: Profitable Small Business Ideas For Nigerians by deebsman1(m): 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: Profitable Small Business Ideas For Nigerians by deebsman1(m): 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
nakoks:
I shake my head for people like you.Not every1 wants to go into small biz but they want to sit at home idle waiting for a white collar job or better dream of starting a mega biz with non existent fund.

They prefer doing yahoo for d guys or aristo for d babes....all in d name of bad economy
Re: Profitable Small Business Ideas For Nigerians by Juliet94: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
For bulk supply of chiffon blouses, neck pieces, flat shoes and heels, holla asap
Chiffon blouses: 20 @ N1200 each, 40 @ N1000 each, 60 @ N950 each, 100 @ N900 each
Neck pieces: 20 @ N800 each, 40 @ N750 each, 60 @ N700 each
Flat shoes: 20 @ N1400 each, 40 @ N1300 each, 100 @ N1200 each
Heels: 10 @ N4000 each, 20 @ N3800 each, 40 @ N3500 each....
For more info, add up 23736D71
Or whatsapp 08100195133
Re: Profitable Small Business Ideas For Nigerians by Angelstartups(f): 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
Do you have a viable business idea?or you are looking for where to invest in,then go to www.angelstartups.com.ng
You will find great ideas to invest in.its free.
Re: Profitable Small Business Ideas For Nigerians by Ezyp(m): 2:07am On Aug 06, 2014
He pain me as this trend just die down like that...na to unfollow cos since I de wait hoping say OP go come continue
Re: Profitable Small Business Ideas For Nigerians by sodiq22: 12:07am On Aug 19, 2014
For the banana plantantion,please where & how can I get the socker,because am new in the biz
Re: Profitable Small Business Ideas For Nigerians by emmyw(m): 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
Is a nice one,check on my signature for my wordpress blog,its my phone that i use in posting,only require pc when i wana do something on cpanel.
Re: Profitable Small Business Ideas For Nigerians by LagBlogger(m): 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
Well if you ask me, profitable business ideas in Nigeria must always be well supported with adequately written professional business plans and Nigerian entrepreneurs should take note!
Re: Profitable Small Business Ideas For Nigerians by ultrazone(m): 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
mnn
Re: Profitable Small Business Ideas For Nigerians by Tolite22(m): 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
DAY 8 - Biogas Production

Recent studies estimate that over 80 percent of African households (especially in rural areas) still depend on firewood and charcoal for cooking their daily meals.

For those who can afford it, kerosene and cooking gas are the next best options. However, due to rapid deforestation in many parts of Africa, firewood and charcoal are becoming increasingly scarce. The rising prices of kerosene and cooking gas make them less affordable every day.

Have you ever heard of biogas? It's amazing! It's a new kind of fuel that can be produced from your own toilet. Yes, we can now produce cooking gas for our kitchen from those things you've been flushing down the toilet!

Biogas refers to a mixture of gases produced by the decay or fermentation of organic waste (like sewage, kitchen waste, animal manure, food scraps and plant material). When all of this organic waste is allowed to decay in the absence of oxygen, methane, carbon dioxide and some other gases are produced. Methane is the most important of all the produced gases because it is a very valuable fuel. Methane is a popular natural gas that is used for heating, lighting and cooking purposes in the home.

We produce (and waste) large volumes of biogas everyday without even knowing it. Every time you flush the toilet after use or wash kitchen dirt down the drain, you are wasting the valuable raw materials needed to produce biogas. All that waste probably ends up in an underground sewage pit where (sometimes) biogas is produced and wasted to the atmosphere. This gas could have been channeled back into the kitchen and used to cook food and boil water. This gas could have saved you hundreds of Naira spent every year on charcoal, firewood, kerosene and cooking gas.

As you will find out when you read the full article, a household of six people (father, mother and four children) can produce enough biogas to last for up to 3 hours of cooking everyday!

In this article, you will learn about biogas; what it is and how it’s produced. You will also understand why it has such a huge potential in Africa and how entrepreneurs like you can take advantage of it.

Ready? Here's the article: Biogas – How This Common but Underexplored Cooking Fuel is Changing Lives in Africa

Enjoy!
Re: Profitable Small Business Ideas For Nigerians by ultrazone(m): 6:28am On Mar 10, 2015
mm
Re: Profitable Small Business Ideas For Nigerians by Cutier(f): 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
This is an opportunity to increase ur income at d very comfort of ur home, without affecting whatever you are doing presently, or are u currently unemployed? The Life Changers Group (TLC) is the best platform. Add me on BB 7B629133 or just text " am interested" to 08093745975, I can assure you. Just register with d organization n follow d procedures, I give u 3months moneybank guarantee. I registered n am enjoying it big time. NO buying or Selling. purely servicing. utilize ur internet access oh, let ur monthly subscription put some change in ur pocket. No dulling
Re: Profitable Small Business Ideas For Nigerians by awule: 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
GET A FREE E-COMMERCE WEBSITE LOADED WITH OVER 500 HOT MARKETABLE PRODUCTS
Welcome to the 21st century business opportunity- E-commerce business!!!!

beth-bann

Revealed!!! The untold secrets of how mega online stores in Nigeria, such as JUMIA and KONGA, make billions of profit yearly with just their e-commerce websites while selling other people’s products

MAKE OVER N2 MILLION MONTHLY PROFIT AS A REGISTERED RESELLER OF OUR PRODUCTS.

JOIN OUR OVER 500 REGISTERED RESELLERS IN AFRICA.
http://mendelstore.com/reseller/
08036911296, 07065804088
Bethelmendels int'l ltd
27 atunike olabaji street, unity road ikeja
www.bethelmendels.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Strips Unclad At Debtor's House To Demand He Pays Him His Money / Billionaire Banker David Rockefeller Dies Aged 101 / PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.