Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,106 members, 7,807,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) (12409 Views)

New Anambra State University Teaching Hospital Awka(pictures) / Chinese Company Constructing Agulu Lake Hotel Resort And Conference Center- Awka / Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
phantom: please show me data showing that anambra is self sufficient in schools and hospitals.we igbos should have grown way past this sort of nonsense.our leaders litter the whole place with silly projects and we clap for them meanwhile i can bet my b.alls that there are many communities in that state without pipeborne water.well if hotels are your priority in that state, who am i to burst your bubble.

Am not from anambra but its actually self sufficient in schools and hospitals esp prim health centers in the home towns.
I schooled in anambra.
Pipe borne water is not a bad idea but I know that the hotel will generate revenue for the state.
its along the popular agulu lake and if well built and so on, it will be similar to Nike lake resort hotel in Enugu.
Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
biafranqueen: What will the tourist do as far as attractions? Just visit caves? Would you swim in that lake? We need to change the image of our state before we start inviting tourists. We should be focusing in the industrial aspect of our state, that is where the money is don't you agree?

are u intentionally saying all these or what?
I don't see anything wrong in tourism, must there be industries in a place for tourism to flourish?
its not like Peter obi has been scaring investors all these while.
Some state govts own hotels: Enugu, owerri, etc and the revenue generated from conferences, ceremonies, conventions can increase the IGR.
I don't know how u are seeing this exactly.
Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by biafranqueen: 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
one.east1:

Did u bother to read thru the passage? Sabmiller, Orient pet and other foriegn investors are already attracting high networth people from around the world to Anambra, so such facilities as this will host such class of people. That why the construction of the Onitsha Resort /convention center and Agulu lake resorts and convention centers are going on.
should we not finish the Onitsha resort and convention center first or are they on the same property, maybe I am not understanding the post are they different ventures or one in the same? If they are different, is it advisable for a government that has never managed this type of project to completion to embark on two separate hotels. I thought we were working on Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi. Have you been to the Nike resort, because I have, is this the type of 5 stars hotel you are talking about. I am asking us to complete what we have, execute what we completed and make sure it can work according to plan, before sinking untold millions into a new project.
Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by oneeast1: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
biafranqueen: should we not finish the Onitsha resort and convention center first or are they on the same property,
maybe I am not understanding the post are they different ventures or one in the same? If they are different, is it advisable for a government that has never managed this type of project to completion to embark on two separate hotels. I thought we were working on Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi. Have you been to the Nike resort, because I have, is this the type of 5 stars hotel you are talking about. I am asking us to complete what we have, execute what we completed and make sure it can work according to plan, before sinking untold millions into a new project.

[b]
Am even surprise you are sound off like this tonight. We cannot build up everywhere with industries, we equally need to create an environment for relaxation and resort. The Onitsha Resort/Convention Center will revolutionalize activities in Onitsha city. The Agulu Lake Resort/Convention is long over due for development.

And mind you Agulu falls with the Awka Capital Territory, this will further expand the state capital and add more color to its already blossoming hospitality industry and create job job job and revenue revenue revenue. Going by the model of this Agulu Lake Resort which I have seen, Nike Lake Resort will be a child's play compare to this one.

The management will not be by the government. It was muted last month that arrangements has been concluded for Protea of SA to take over the management of the two facilities upon completion for optimum output and administration. There is money in Anambra and people in the state are earnestly seeking for where to spend the money. That is even while the state is building 3 Shopping Malls at the same time which will eventually anchor Shoprite in Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by biafranqueen: 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
ngozievergreen:

are u intentionally saying all these or what?
I don't see anything wrong in tourism, must there be industries in a place for tourism to flourish?
its not like Peter obi has been scaring investors all these while.
Some state govts own hotels: Enugu, owerri, etc and the revenue generated from conferences, ceremonies, conventions can increase the IGR.
I don't know how u are seeing this exactly.
The initial plan was convention center/ hotel I thought in Onitsha, which is the meeting that happen in 2012 and finishing the roads but that has not been completed. My only concern is putting all our fingers in our mouth. Don't you think we should complete projects that have already started. How much revenue have they really generated, in Owerri and Enugu, where we see so many other important projects have been abandoned due to lack of funding. BTW which commissioner is in charge of This project The Minister of Commerce has no even finished assisting small business's to expand. He has his hands full and he needs to focus on Commerce instead of the tourism, because he is new to that position and has not even mastered monitoring the commerce and providing proper data for potential investors. He should be focusing on getting that freaking Port up and running, that's the body of water that needs his attention. He should be doing all he can to figure out how to make the FG and state government work together to get it dredged or whatever. If they really need to focus on tourism, I suggest they start a Tourism ministry because that is a whole different ball park!
P
Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by biafranqueen: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
one.east1:

Am even surprise you are sound off like this tonight. We cannot build up everywhere with industries, we equally need to create an environment for relaxation and resort. The Onitsha Resort/Convention Center will revolutionalize activities in Onitsha city. The Agulu Lake Resort/Convention is long over due for development.

And mind you Agulu falls with the Awka Capital Territory, this will further expand the state capital and add more color to its already blossoming hospitality industry and create job job job and revenue revenue revenue. Going by the model of this Agulu Lake Resort which I have seen, Nike Lake Resort will be a child's play compare to this one.

The management will not be by the government. It was muted last month that arrangements has been concluded for Protea of SA to take over the management of the two facilities upon completion for optimum output and administration.
Don't mind me if I sound off, my major concern is finishing Onitsha, I see the potential in focus our attention in that area completing one section at a time. When you spread yourself to thin, then it does not produce the best results. The Governor is doing a good job, but the advisor are all over the place. Complete Onitsha, then we can shift our focus. Too much is going on and that is why the monorail project was scraped. That was going to take the east to a whole other level. Please let us complete one city at a time, instead of wearing ourselves and resources to thin and doing half a$$ jobs. In the name of having started this many projects. It is not about starting but FINISHING am I a making sense at all?
Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^You can't achieve 5-star status with 2.2 billion naira! Maybe Nigeria has a different notion of what a 5-star standard is.
Really? N2.2bn is the equivalent of over $13 million! I think that is even sufficient to build a 6-star hotel.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by oneeast1: 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
biafranqueen: The initial plan was convention center/ hotel I thought in Onitsha, which is the meeting that happen in 2012 and finishing the roads but that has not been completed. My only concern is putting all our fingers in our mouth. Don't you think we should complete projects that have already started. How much revenue have they really generated, in Owerri and Enugu, where we see so many other important projects have been abandoned due to lack of funding. BTW which commissioner is in charge of This project The Minister of Commerce has no even finished assisting small business's to expand. He has his hands full and he needs to focus on Commerce instead of the tourism, because he is new to that position and has not even mastered monitoring the commerce and providing proper data for potential investors. He should be focusing on getting that freaking Port up and running, that's the body of water that needs his attention. He should be doing all he can to figure out how to make the FG and state government work together to get it dredged or whatever. If they really need to focus on tourism, I suggest they start a Tourism ministry because that is a whole different ball park!
P

This is the same reason I have kept asking whether you have read the passage or you just jumped into making comments?

Did you read where Obi said that all the funds needed for all these projects including: Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center, Onitsha Resort/Convention Center, the Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi shopping malls and Three Arms Zone, New Government Houses/Governors Lodge has all been set aside? Even the salaries of about 7000 the new recruits into the civil service has equally been set aside.

Obi plans and saves for any project he is to embark on. When he said he was saving our money we all thought he was fooling us, now we are seeing it.

1 Like

Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by Sloan: 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
Even a more open Cross Rivers with beautiful sites and girls tried very hard with Tinapa Resort tried so hard and is barely surviving, is it Anambra that is much more close-minded and the only clients they will get are mostly ibos (99%) that will do wonders seeing that if you are not from Anambra or iboland, you would only go to this state for only as few days as possible. Even ibos are moving away from iboland, when will we start reading stories of people moving to the place or leaving Lagos, Ibadan, Ogun, Abuja, even PH or Cross Rivers (Tinapa) to go and host a convention or sleep in Anambra? How are they going to get there? Is it by driving through the states they are most certainly guaranteed to be kidnapped, whether they approach through Delta State or through other states from the east?

1 Like

Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by Nonybb: 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
one.east1:
Gov. Obi Flags- off the Construction of another 5 Star Hotel within the State Capital Territory.
In fulfillment of his promise to construct two major hotels in Anambra State as part of the measures to boost tourism in the State, Gov. Peter Obi yesterday flagged-off the construction of another 5-star hotel at Agulu Lake, Agulu, which is within the State Capital territory. The Hotel will cost 2.2 Billion Naira. Though the flag- off ceremonies were conducted yesterday, the hotel had reached about 60% completion, which the Senior Special Assistant to Gov. Obi and the Project Manager, Arc. Chinelo Ofoche explained was in line with the Governors practice of flagging- off projects already begun to avoid the past practice of flagging and abandoning projects.

Speaking at the event, Gov. Peter Obi said that the hotel projects in Anambra State, the Onitsha Hotel Resort and Agulu Hotel Resort were borne out of need for the State to have befitting hotels to host important events and many dignitaries coming into the state, including expatriates that work in numerous facilities that are coming up in different parts of the State.

He assured that the money for the Hotel project, as well as similar projects such as the Hotel at Onitsha, Shopping Malls at Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi, the Three Arms Zone, among others are already set aside. The Governor also said that the salaries for two years of the 7,000 persons the State is currently recruiting was already set aside in order not to encumber the in- coming Governor.

Speaking at the event, the National Chairman of APGA, Chief Victor Umeh, who said that APGA would soon reward Gov. Obi for being a blessing and an asset to the party and for bringing uncommon development to Anambra State, commended him for the magnificent hotel project at Agulu Lake. He linked the continued victory of APGA in all elections in Anambra State to the spread of Obi's project unlike those that came before him that concentrated development in their enclaves.

He said the siting of the Hotel was not because Gov. Obi was from Agulu, but because of the need to execute a project that was conceived at the time the Governor was still in Primary school.

Speaking on behalf of Agulu town, the Traditional Ruler, HRH, Igwe Innocent Obodoakor thanked the Government of Anambra for the project. He said that Agulu people would remain grateful to Gov. Obi for being a true son of Agulu by his good governance that had remained incomparable.
CROOKS! Quit wearing Ojukwu's Shirt and stop brainwashing my people with Ojukwu Gimmicks. Ojukwu did not found APGA. APGA was founded by Chekwas Okorie. He used Ojukwu to bring sentiments into the system
Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by oneeast1: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
Sloan: Even a more open Cross Rivers with beautiful sites and girls tried very hard with Tinapa Resort tried so hard and is barely surviving, is it Anambra that is much more close-minded and the only clients they will get are mostly ibos (99%) that will do wonders seeing that if you are not from Anambra or iboland, you would only go to this state for only as few days as possible. Even ibos are moving away from iboland, when will we start reading stories of people moving to the place or leaving Lagos, Ibadan, Ogun, Abuja, even PH or Cross Rivers (Tinapa) to go and host a convention or sleep in Anambra? How are they going to get there? Is it by driving through the states they are most certainly guaranteed to be kidnapped, whether they approach through Delta State or through other states from the east?

Stop mentioning Lagos because the last we checked its not Yorobarland but FG enclave.

Ibadam and Abeokuta are crappy red mud house state capitals, even my village Uga in Anambra is far more developed than your rural state capitals.

Infact let me show you what Yorobar land it like in the 21st century. See below... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by oneeast1: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2013
Sloan, now see what SE is like in the 21st century..

Who is laid-back between the SE and SW? Until you guys learn to live in decent house and environment then we Igbos will continue to be your masters..

2 Likes

Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by Nonybb: 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
slimghost:

What a senseless post!!!
Actually u were the senseless here. Why Ojukwu's shirt all the time? I am an Igbo man i dont support archaic nonsense that have outlived its usefulness
Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by oneeast1: 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
Just take a look at where an average Yorobar man is living in the 21st century. The matter is even made worse that this is their state capital. Igbos does not live in this type of place. Yorobass are the most backward and laid-back region I have come to see in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by biafranqueen: 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
one.east1:

This is the same reason I have kept asking whether you have read the passage or you just jumped into making comments?

Did you read where Obi said that all the funds needed for all these projects including: Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center, Onitsha Resort/Convention Center, the Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi shopping malls and Three Arms Zone, New Government Houses/Governors Lodge has all been set aside? Even the salaries of about 7000 the new recruits into the civil service has equally been set aside.

Obi plans and saves for any project he is to embark on. When he said he was saving our money we all thought he was fooling us, now we are seeing it.
Chino listen Nna you know your one of my favorites so I respect your opinion. I understand what you are saying. How long have you guys been bragging about all these projects over a year now and one is not completed entirely yet. Ok fine what is the time line of completion of these 8 projects. Which one is the priority? The Onitsha mall what's up how far? Please I would and so would others appreciate a progress report on the mall, the ceremony was a long time ago what is the percentage completed?
Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by plaindealer: 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
one.east1:

Stop mentioning Lagos because the last we checked its not Yorobarland but FG enclave.

And what is Abuja? Non FG enclave? For your ignorant understanding, your FG left Lagos decades ago.
Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by oneeast1: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
plaindealer:

Even though they left with their rubbish decades ago?...And that's apart from the fact that the whole statement was ignorant and rettarded...

I want you to tell me that the pictures I posted are not the present outlook of Yorobar land? grin grin

You guys are worse than the almajiris.. grin

Don't they sale zinc in that una bush region? grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by biafranqueen: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
CFCfan:
Really? N2.2bn is the equivalent of over $13 million! I think that is even sufficient to build a 6-star hotel.
Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by oneeast1: 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
biafranqueen: Chino listen Nna you know your one of my favorites so I respect your opinion. I understand what you are saying. How long have you guys been bragging about all these projects over a year now and one is not completed entirely yet. Ok fine what is the time line of completion of these 8 projects. Which one is the priority? The Onitsha mall what's up how far?

Am very sure that Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center and Onitsha Resort/Convention Center are two projects that is very dear to Obi. From what I have seen on the ground he wants to finish both of them before he leaves office in march. Do you know that the Chinese contractors for the two projects works at night too.

As for the Awka and Onitsha Malls work has started there but from the ground assessment Obi may not complete due to time frame. So Obiano will be the person to complete the two malls alongside the Nnewi mall which he will be flagging off soon. But the good news is that Obi has set the funds aside for its completion. Governance is a continuum and that is why we are happy with the new governor elect.
Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by plaindealer: 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
one.east1:

[b]

I want you to tell me that the pictures I posted are not the present outlook of Yorobar land?

When was the last time your trollish pictures troubled me? Obviously, It didn't hence ignoring that part of your silliness..
Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by oneeast1: 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
Brb lemme answer my wife for dinning..

2 Likes

Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by biafranqueen: 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
one.east1:
Brb lemme answer my wife for dinning..
grin you better answeroo or go to bed hungry
Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by ifechez: 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
Sloan: Even a more open Cross Rivers with beautiful sites and girls tried very hard with Tinapa Resort tried so hard and is barely surviving, is it Anambra that is much more close-minded and the only clients they will get are mostly ibos (99%) that will do wonders seeing that if you are not from Anambra or iboland, you would only go to this state for only as few days as possible. Even ibos are moving away from iboland, when will we start reading stories of people moving to the place or leaving Lagos, Ibadan, Ogun, Abuja, even PH or Cross Rivers (Tinapa) to go and host a convention or sleep in Anambra? How are they going to get there? Is it by driving through the states they are most certainly guaranteed to be kidnapped, whether they approach through Delta State or through other states from the east?

why are you lots so stupid, insecure and wicked? yesterday was that the south east governors don't perform, today is that they shouldn't perform. it used to be that the south east has low IGR but when the stats was released it became clear that Ebonyi records a bigger internal generated revenue more than the 4 states of south west. Una GI die for noting one day oooo. tufiakwa!!!!

4 Likes

Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by biafranqueen: 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
Awaka Ibom came along way in 5 years. Even with very uncommon transformation the Le Meridien Hotel is struggling, just to give an example of a state that has a long term Tourism goal that is closer to being fruitful. Take a look at this picture, this infrastructure was put down first before the hotel. The good thing is the hotel is private and does not rely on state funds to keep it going.

Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by oneeast1: 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
biafranqueen: Awaka Ibom came along way in 5 years. Even with very uncommon transformation the Le Meridien Hotel is struggling, just to give an example of a state that has a long term Tourism goal that is closer to being fruitful. Take a look at this picture, this infrastructure was put down first before the hotel. The good thing is the hotel is private and does not rely on state funds to keep it going.

Obi is presently developing a first class dual carriageway bridge over the lake that will link the Agulu Lake Resort..

Infrastructure wise Anambra is equally getting it right. Mind you work is beginning at Amansea-Amawbia dual carriageway with street light and pedestrian walkway in Awka. The funds has also been set aside for its completion. Obi's development strategy is tackling all sectors at the same time and pace.
Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by biafranqueen: 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
We need to set our priorities, I supported APGA and I am not going to let them sit back and relax now that they are in.

I need to be proud of our state, let us have at least one city that is a 21st century model of excellence.

Since he saved all the money for his last 3 months let me see at least one fully completed project meaning the building, the grounds around the building, the roads everything needs to be 5 stars. We need to know that families and business men will be safe traveling from Enugu airport to the hotel.
Where is the digital blueprint so we can get an idea of that is in store, or are they just planing it as they go?
It is hard for me to believe that a project over 10 million dollars does not have a completion date and a full action plan if it does please share. We are not into promises anymore we only want results.

The Minister of Commerce needs to be coming home to a full cooked meal, I heard he is single, maybe that will help him get his act together and stop biting off more then he can chew. He is not focused on completion and coming March he may need to be replaced if he can not deliver a completed project!
Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by biafranqueen: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
one.east1:

Obi is presently developing a first class dual carriageway bridge over the lake that will link the Agulu Lake Resort..

Infrastructure wise Anambra is equally getting it right. Mind you work is beginning at Amansea-Amawbia dual carriageway with street light and pedestrian walkway in Awka. The funds has also been set aside for its completion. Obi's development strategy is tackling all sectors at the same time and pace.
All at the same time Well Good luck I hope when I get back to Anambra in March I will be welcomed by one of these projects being completed, if not then I will have to lobby for a Minister of Commerce that knows how to prioritize projects! Right now Onitsha is a mess except GRA and a couple other spots, let him focus on getting Onitsha to a city we can be very proud to showcase.
Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by IKEMBANNEWI: 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
Bia, Chino, why is Obi snubbing Nnewi na? he is yet to begin work on the hotel he promised, Mall we no see, meanwhile Awka and Onitsha are beniffiting from the spending spree. Obi cannot continue using our son (Ojukwu) to garner political points only to leave his hometown out when sharing goodies! angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by oneeast1: 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
biafranqueen: All at the same time Well Good luck I hope when I get back to Anambra in March I will be welcomed by one of these projects being completed, if not then I will have to lobby for a Minister of Commerce that knows how to prioritize projects! Right now Onitsha is a mess except GRA and a couple other spots, let him focus on getting Onitsha to a city we can be very proud to showcase.

You have stay too long in Yankee nwanne mu.. grin

Onitsha particularly is under going renewal and transformation. Am sure by the time you hit Onitsha you will be amazed at the improvements already recorded. Almost all the roads in the city are being repaved with pedestrian bridges here and there to ease human and vehicular traffic. The ANSEPA has been consistent in the city making sure that it is clean and neat.

Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by biafranqueen: 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
IKEMBA NNEWI: Bia, Chino, why is Obi snubbing Nnewi na? Yet is yet to begin on the hotel he promised, Mall we no see, meanwhile Awka and Onitsha are beniffiting from the spending spree. Obi cannot continue using our son (Ojukwu) to garner political points only to leave his hometown out when sharing goodies! angry
I did not want to go there for fear of being biased about my own town, one stinking road and roundabout. Thinking about it gives me a serious migraine angry
Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by biafranqueen: 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
one.east1:

You have stay too long in Yankee nwanne mu.. grin

Onitsha particularly is under going renewal and transformation. Am sure by the time you hit Onitsha you will be amazed at the improvements already recorded. The ANSEPA has been consistent in the city making sure that it is clean and neat.
I trust you stay blessed and greet Madame for us well well wink
Re: 5 Star Agulu Lake Resort/Convention Center Under-Construction In Awka (pictures) by oneeast1: 10:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
IKEMBA NNEWI: Bia, Chino, why is Obi snubbing Nnewi na? he is yet to begin work on the hotel he promised, Mall we no see, meanwhile Awka and Onitsha are beniffiting from the spending spree. Obi cannot continue using our son (Ojukwu) to garner political points only to leave his hometown out when sharing goodies! angry

Obi likes starting project before flagging it off. Am sure the Nnewi Mall may have been awarded. That was why Nnewi Triangle has been cleared and compensation paid to those Filling Stations there to leave immediately. Now the site has been secured for development to take effect.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians: We Don't Live In Paradise And We Know It / Correctional Facilities: Lagos State Police Command Puts Formations On Red Alert / Adamu To Tinubu: Your Victory Was Sterling, Confirms APC’s National Outlook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.