Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi (12784 Views)

EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B / "Boko Haram Killed 28 Nigerian Soldiers Of 72 Battalion Between 2012 & 2015" / List Of Top Twenty Looters Of Nigerian Treasury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by jt2010: 10:03am On Dec 11, 2013
gondie: why are you guys crying and foaming in the mouth?
do you have oil in your village?
you should be happy the ss you insult allows you to eat from their pot.
you better keep quiet or you will be deported to your village.

So what about the oil gotten from the sea (Offshore), abi sea na ur village?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by tee4naija(m): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2013
seanet01: Go and Die if you are not contented with Jonathan is doing with your Future.
If this is a joke u better stop it b/4 people take it as ur stand on a serious national issue such as this.
Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by CodeHouse: 10:10am On Dec 11, 2013
I blame GEJ because he made himself a puppet in the hands of the cabals...and at thesame time we should also note that he (GEJ), met most this outstandings when he assumed office...ufffff! I tire o....He should be more active than he is, seriously, even secondary school prefects dey take instructions from teachers but dem still dey add their own initiatives....#OneNigeria
Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by GentleFrank(m): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2013
Oil money !!!
Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 11, 2013
taharqa: I just read d NNPC Response to the 'letter' on Punch. NNPC even gave d amount of Oil it 'lifted' as more than 600m barrels (more than what d said 'letter' when NNPC even lifted) and explained meticulously d part of d money they are supposed to remit to d Federation Account and the parts other Agencies are suppossed to remit. The whole tin is making more sense now...
So your final verdict is
Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by wirinet(m): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2013
taharqa: I just read d NNPC Response to the 'letter' on Punch. NNPC even gave d amount of Oil it 'lifted' as more than 600m barrels (more than what d said 'letter' when NNPC even lifted) and explained meticulously d part of d money they are supposed to remit to d Federation Account and the parts other Agencies are suppossed to remit. The whole tin is making more sense now...

what sense is the whole tin making? Sanusi said from July 2012 to July 2013 (18 months), only about 29% of oil revenue was remitted into the federation account and NNPC which is to supervise our whole oil industry says it is only directly responsible for remitting part of the amount (since January 2012 that is), and that the CBN should look elsewhere for the missing money. And it is making sense to you.
Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by 500GP: 10:20am On Dec 11, 2013
SAHARA REPORTERS IS THE BEST.. SAHARA REPORTERS ALWAYS DIVULGE THE TRUTH..
JONATHAN 2015 IS YOUR DEADLINE....

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by bomolu: 10:20am On Dec 11, 2013
JONATHAN'S 'FAT LIST' AND NIGERIA'S EL GORDO ON http://www.africanmag.com/FORUM-2101-design004
Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by 500GP: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2013
seanet01: Go and Die if you are not contented with Jonathan is doing with your Future.

THIS IS ANOTHER PHRASE USE IN DEFENSE OF GEJ ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by pigin: 10:25am On Dec 11, 2013
If we convert this money to Nigeria currency na almost 8trillion naira oooo. And FG no fit give ASUU just 200b naira. Which way Nigeria.
Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by tee4naija(m): 10:26am On Dec 11, 2013
jt2010:

why are u ds daft?ds is why people like alams and sylva were celebrated after looting the treasury and left u ppl pauperized.
Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by Fernandinho: 10:28am On Dec 11, 2013
Hmmmmmm..I just they observe grin
Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by jt2010: 10:29am On Dec 11, 2013
tee4naija:
why are u ds daft?ds is why people like alams and sylva were celebrated after looting the treasury and left u ppl pauperized.

I believe you have a comprehension problem with my question to the OP?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by MidasT(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2013
Some of us dont think deeply enuff, and we are quick to make decisions based on the report of one of the parties in a dispute. How many of us on this thread has read the counter-point presented by NNPC? The CBN governor was obviously not aware of how proceeds from oil sale is remitted to different government agencies like the FIRS, DPR, NPDC, etc. How can $50 billion be missing? We all know that the NNPC is corrupt right from the day of Abraham, but $50 billion under one year is not possible. What Nigerians need now is a joint press conference by the CBN, NNPC, FIRS, NPDC, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of petroleum to reconcile their figures publicly. And if by chance this is a false alarm, then the CBN governor should resign, and if there is actually missing money, those responsible should be made to face the law.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by sonickay(m): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2013
DaLover:
Lol..the number of daft people on this forum is amazing, with total sales of oil about $70b...then $50b is reported missing by Sahara reporters..Only a dumb person will believe Sahara reporters
A copy of the entire letter will soon be uploaded by SaharaReporters, why don't you wait till then. We all know wat goes on in NNPC. Ů̶̲̥я̲ tag no says much about you, number 37 laptopdog team member.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by jt2010: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2013
MidasT: S[b]ome of us dont think deeply enuff, and we are quick to make decisions based on the report of one of the parties in a dispute.[/b] How many of us on this thread has read the counter-point presented by NNPC? The CBN governor was obviously not aware of how proceeds from oil sale is remitted to different government agencies like the FIRS, DPR, NPDC, etc. How can $50 billion be missing? We all know that the NNPC is corrupt right from the day of Abraham, but $50 billion under one year is not possible. What Nigerians need now is a joint press conference by the CBN, NNPC, FIRS, NPDC, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of petroleum to reconcile their figures publicly. And if by chance this is a false alarm, then the CBN governor should resign, and if there is actually missing money, those responsible should be made to face the law.
Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by 500GP: 10:39am On Dec 11, 2013
ogb5: If you believe this story then you must believe I am bill gates.

If jonathan can finance 2 yrs budget with only 15billion dollars then he his a magician.

Too many mumu on NL, see as Sahara reporters dey plait una head with lies.

Infact, it is 200billion dollars that is missing
SEE HOW A SON OF MAN IS REASONING...
YOUR FUTURE IS AT STAKE N YOU ARE HERE DEFENDING GEJ...
SAHARA REPORTERS ALWAYS DISSEMINATE REAL NEWS.......
Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2013
All hail d clueless/corrupt cowboy! Foul air till 2015!
Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by uromicom: 10:44am On Dec 11, 2013
make una leave jona na when obj dey power nigeria no develope like these napa no dey give us light like these .... just bc the money no dey rotate like obj regime dem wan ruin he admistration

jona till 2015
Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by experimentist: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2013
shockedshockedshocked

undecided

49.8B? Make dem jux gi mi di 8B on top make I package. FG abeg na.
Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by duerap: 10:47am On Dec 11, 2013
Creative imaginative composition...thumbs up!
Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 11, 2013
fijiano202: Okonjo-iweala is orchestrating,Madueke is Executing Jonathan is Looking,i love this failed Govt,they have turn us to all to mu-mu,the rich/govt are stealing heavily the poor are fighting themselves for ruins.Wait ooo,i can hear footsteps,the GEJ E-warriors are coming,got to hide....

We'll wake up one day to realise nigeria and nigerians had been sold. Let's continue sitting like zombies. grin

1 Like

Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by gondie: 11:21am On Dec 11, 2013
no nah your village, come and claim it, idjiot.
jt2010:

Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 11, 2013
DaLover:
Lol..the number of daft people on this forum is amazing, with total sales of oil about $70b...then $50b is reported missing by Sahara reporters..Only a dumb person will believe Sahara reporters
go and do the maths properly before you talk rubbish based on assumption.
Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by taharqa: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2013
MidasT: Some of us dont think deeply enuff, and we are quick to make decisions based on the report of one of the parties in a dispute. How many of us on this thread has read the counter-point presented by NNPC? The CBN governor was obviously not aware of how proceeds from oil sale is remitted to different government agencies like the FIRS, DPR, NPDC, etc. How can $50 billion be missing? We all know that the NNPC is corrupt right from the day of Abraham, but $50 billion under one year is not possible. What Nigerians need now is a joint press conference by the CBN, NNPC, FIRS, NPDC, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of petroleum to reconcile their figures publicly. And if by chance this is a false alarm, then the CBN governor should resign, and if there is actually missing money, those responsible should be made to face the law.
I endorse this comment completely....

1 Like

Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by jt2010: 11:32am On Dec 11, 2013
gondie: no nah your village, come and claim it, idjiot.

You know little or nothing what the topic u are driving into>>>>
Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 11, 2013
taharqa: OLODO. So NNPC lifted Crude worth $65billion (which is even probably d SELLING PRICE), remitted only $15bn and 'diverted' $50bn, yet d Federal, States and LGAs have been funding their budgets -with their their SALIVAR, shey?? Like I said una no sabi lie at all..... By d way, at an Average of 2million bpd and at a cost of an Average of $105, Nigerian Oil wud SELL for about $77billion a year. This is d Selling Price. If d Cost of producing and shipping d Oil by d Oil companies is subtracted, d resulting Difference is d SHAREABLE PROFIT. This Profit is then shared bw d Govt and d Oil Companies at an Average ratio of 60:40, and d Govt's share goes to d Federation Account to be shared bw d Tiers of Govt. The Amount of money due to d Federation Account every year from Crude Oil Sales wud be bw $30-$40bn (or less) every year. You mean d NNPC 'diverted' (whateva that means) $50bn of this money in 1.5yrs and Nigeria is still existing and budgets of All d 812 Govts in Nigeria(where Oil money constitute bw 60-70% of d budgetary Revenue) are still be ran?? I mean, I wud reali love for you to make all of these sensible, for if na small...
why are you struggling to show how St.upid you are, for your information FIRS alone in under 12 months remits enough money into the federation account to support the federal budget not to mention NPA, NIMASA, borrowings and the Eca that is always being drawn.

Please if you can't see the big picture then back off.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by taharqa: 11:35am On Dec 11, 2013
wirinet:

what sense is the whole tin making? Sanusi said from July 2012 to July 2013 (18 months), only about 29% of oil revenue was remitted into the federation account and NNPC which is to supervise our whole oil industry says it is only directly responsible for remitting part of the amount (since January 2012 that is), and that the CBN should look elsewhere for the missing money. And it is making sense to you.
'Making', not 'made' Sense I said. Biko, I cannot type unnecessarily. See d Comment from @TMidas I quoted and fully endorsed above.. And by d way, if you read my comment on d PT claim on d last page and if you hv any Sense, you wud be very circumspect at accepting any of these allegations without both criticali analysing it Or waiting for other Info esp counter ones from all sides.
Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by mrjingles(m): 11:36am On Dec 11, 2013
Let me get this straight, an amount of money higher than our ENTIRE foreign reserves is stolen or diverted in ONE YEAR and the country is still standing? Please lets not glorify stupidity in the name of "reporting"

1 Like

Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by gondie: 11:39am On Dec 11, 2013
yeaaaa, come and lecture me man.
what is your name?
who is your father?
don't worry ASUU will call off the strike soon so that you kids can go play with your mates.

jt2010:

You know little or nothing what the topic u are driving into>>>>
Re: NNPC Diverted $49.8B Meant For The Nigerian Treasury Between 2012-13 - Sanusi by taharqa: 11:47am On Dec 11, 2013
blink182: why are you struggling to show how St.upid you are, for your information FIRS alone in under 12 months remits enough money into the federation account to support the federal budget not to mention NPA, NIMASA, borrowings and the Eca that is always being drawn.

Please if you can't see the big picture then back off.
What d helll are u talking about?? Can sm of u quit opening yr mouth in Public and spewing IGNORANCE? And to think you were quoting me...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Didn't Succeed With 3rd Term, Buhari Will Also Fail - Ozekhome / Akala Creates Lucrative Jobs For Oyo Graduates / Anxiety As Supreme Court Moves To Sack 5 Governors In Landmark Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.