Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,520 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3711417 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) ... (3823) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2019
JeromeBlack:

I understand their pain.
it is not my fault that Black Panther keeps winning awards. grin grin
Which awards has it won? Niggur quit that cheap stuff you are inhaling

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
Lionheart.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
troubleseller:
Which awards has it won? Niggur quit that cheap stuff you are inhaling

I wonder if this is a general case of Nigerian education failing most people here. Alexistaiwo, is this guy an aje pako or what?

Black Panther was nominated for seven Academy Awards, one American Music Award (won),[287] nine BET Awards (winning two),[288] one Billboard Music Award,[289] two British Academy Film Awards,[290][291] twelve Critics' Choice Movie Awards,[292] three Golden Globe Awards,[293] eight Grammy Awards,[294] seven MTV Movie & TV Awards (winning four),[295] one MTV Video Music Award (won),[296] five People's Choice Awards (winning two),[297] eight Satellite Awards,[298] fourteen Saturn Awards (winning five),[299][300] two Screen Actors Guild Awards,[301] and eleven Teen Choice Awards (winning three),[302] among others. Its nomination for the Golden Globe Best Motion Picture – Drama and Academy Award for Best Picture was the first for a superhero film.[303] Black Panther was named one of the ten best films of 2018 by the National Board of Review as well as one of the ten best films of 2018 by the American Film Institute.[304][305] The film was the top entertainment Google search of 2018 along with the sixth overall.[306]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
Wait,
Make I look am well undecided
JeromeBlack:

I wonder if this is a general case of Nigerian education failing most people here. Alexistaiwo,is this guy an aje pako or what?

Black Panther was nominated for seven Academy Awards, one American Music Award (won),[287] nine BET Awards (winning two),[288] one Billboard Music Award,[289] two British Academy Film Awards,[290][291] twelve Critics' Choice Movie Awards,[292] three Golden Globe Awards,[293] eight Grammy Awards,[294] seven MTV Movie & TV Awards (winning four),[295] one MTV Video Music Award (won),[296] five People's Choice Awards (winning two),[297] eight Satellite Awards,[298] fourteen Saturn Awards (winning five),[299][300] two Screen Actors Guild Awards,[301] and eleven Teen Choice Awards (winning three),[302] among others. Its nomination for the Golden Globe Best Motion Picture – Drama and Academy Award for Best Picture was the first for a superhero film.[303] Black Panther was named one of the ten best films of 2018 by the National Board of Review as well as one of the ten best films of 2018 by the American Film Institute.[304][305] The film was the top entertainment Google search of 2018 along with the sixth overall.[306]

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
JeromeBlack:

MTV Award, American Music Award, Saturn Award... Won't you calm down for the main awards to be given before you start ranting? Prof. "failed Nigerian education". Still, if it is one of your students selling you that stuff, change the supplier. As you were not educated in Nigeria, you should be smart to know cheap crack.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
troubleseller:
MTV Award, American Music Award, Saturn Award... Won't you calm down for the main awards to be given before you start ranting? Prof. "failed Nigerian education". Still, if it is one of your students selling you that stuff, change the supplier. As you were not educated in Nigeria, you should be smart to know cheap crack.

What is this one saying?

Did you not ask for awards that BP has won? I showed you awards and now, you are shifting goalposts.

I have a school for Aje pakos like yourself. A finishing school where you can improve on spoken and written english. It also upgrades your knowledge in the areas of global affairs, philosophy and etiquette.

Come and buy a form for 20,000 Naira so that you can upgrade yourself. We await your admission into the Aje-Butter Finishing school, Ikoyi.

8 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by HappyPagan: 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
JeromeBlack:

What is this one saying?

Did you not ask for awards that BP has won? I showed you awards and now, you are shifting goalposts.

I have a school for Aje pakos like yourself. A finishing school where you can improve on spoken and written english. It also upgrades your knowledge in the areas of global affairs, philosophy and etiquette.

Come and buy a form for 20,000 Naira so that you can upgrade yourself. We await your admission into the Aje-Butter Finishing school, Ikoyi.

Idiot... grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
HappyPagan:

Idiot... grin grin

grin

You sef reach this side?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
JeromeBlack:

What do you call the costumery in Black Panther?
It was nominated for Best Costume Design and Best Production Design. Well deserved nominations, as well as the other four.

What do you call the crafting of a drama that touches on issues of black culture?

ART!

Some times, you should actually correct yourself before you correct others. Log of wood in eye and all that.

Now move, along before I add you to my aje pako dossier. cc alexistaiwo grin grin
But you see that Best Picture nomination, nothing will make me believe it wasn't racially motivated.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2019
My E-sweetheart said that ready player one and transformers franchise are trash.

Guess what?

She recommended Bel Canto to me cry

It felt like my IQ was decreasing with each passing scene embarassed

I have to replenish by watching Bumblebee in the night cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
Kaycee7:
It was nominated for Best Costume Design and Best Production Design. Well deserved nominations, as well as the other four.

But you see that Best Picture nomination, nothing will make me believe it wasn't racially motivated.

Stop being a coon. uncle tom.

Black panther deserves it

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
The Meg

8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Stop being a coon. uncle tom.

Black panther deserves it
Dude, it's not even the best Marvel movie. This nomination shits on The Winter Soldier and Logan, to name a few. Stop being biased. Why didn't Infinity War get nominated too or are you trying to tell me Black Panther is better than Infinity War?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
Darksider131:
Bird box horror movie of the year
horror movie of the year ke..... pls Wat's ur definition of horror?..... so blindfolding someone all through the plot is horror..... maybe there is a new definition of horror.....

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
Damfostopper:
horror movie of the year ke..... pls Wat's ur definition of horror?..... so blindfolding someone all through the plot is horror..... maybe there is a new definition of horror.....

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
Abeg who get download link for Can You Ever Forgive Me?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
What in the docky pocky slocky mocky qoucky chasmic picnic zincinc qillic movie title is this?

JeromeBlack, Mr aje butter.
Come and defend your credentials.

who did I just imitated? tongue
troubleseller:
Abeg who get download link for Can You Ever Forgive Me?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by LastDance: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
Hunter killer 8/10.

The movie is legit lit mehnn.

It gives you the thrill towards the ending as you Dont know what will happen.

Kudos to those that recommended it.
Please i would love to ask this question, "does NIGERIA has her own huge submarines in the sea and do we have war ships?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
alexistaiwo:
What in the docky pocky slocky mocky qoucky chasmic picnic zincinc qillic movie title is this?

who did I just imitated? tongue

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
LastDance:
Hunter killer 8/10.

Please i would love to ask this question, "does NIGERIA has her own huge submarines in the sea and do we have war ships?
Nigeria doesn't have a submarine.
But we have some warships,and some surface to air missiles.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by LastDance: 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
krattoss:
Nigeria doesn't have a submarine.
But we have some warships,and some surface to air missiles.
Wow this is unbelievable.
The supposed giant of Africa don't have a single submarine.
And i am 100% certain that the few war ships we have are those displaced small war ships built since the 90s, which the Americans sold to us.

I am not even sure we have our own Waters in the sea, where no ship or submarine from any other country dares cross into our waters.

Nigeria has a Long way to go.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
oyetpel:
Why did i watch this Bumblebee? I think i need to stop watching this silly science fictions for now, and concentrate on dramas, cos they just seem stupid to me.

If you enjoy watching Bumblebee, you might as well like AXL.
And I have downloaded this movie. embarassed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
Chukason1:

Its not horror abeg try Herediatary or Conjuring 2
Conjuring 2 is on another level of horror. One of my ''undeletables".

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
LastDance:
Hunter killer 8/10.

Nigeria doesn't have a submarine. Not even a diesel powered one. Lol.

Submarines are very expensive to buy and expensive to maintain.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by teewhydope(m): 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
what's wrong with all these stu_pid marvel kids polluting this thread. can't you guys just limit your thrashy arguments to your group alone
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
teewhydope:
what's wrong with all these stu_pid marvel kids polluting this thread. can't you guys just limit your thrashy arguments to your group alone

Old DC fan, how far?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
LastDance:
Wow this is unbelievable.
The supposed giant of Africa don't have a single submarine.
And i am 100% certain that the few war ships we have are those displaced small war ships built since the 90s, which the Americans sold to us.

I am not even sure we have our own Waters in the sea, where no ship or submarine from any other country dares cross into our waters.

Nigeria has a Long way to go.
no bro,you are ill informed.
Nigeria doesn't have a submarine because we have no use for it.
No external threats for the time been.none of our neighbouring countries got such either.
Infact only South Africa is the only African country that can boast of submarine.but theirs has been in archive for years because they don't make use of it and no need for it.
What's the use of weapon u don't make use of?..

We have modern warships.you can check this link for our modern warships.

https://www.nairaland.com/3700758/nigerian-warships-pics#54888783

Nigeria also has surface to air missiles, we also have the modern mi35 helicopter,we re waiting for the delivery of 4-5 JF17 thunder jet and some super tucanos before end of March.
Apart from that,we have almost 30 alpha jets (although obsolete ) currently on ground .

We have our own waters and surveillance on the seas.
No African country can dare attack Nigeria no matter what.we might be bad in some certain areas but when it comes to unity against foreign forces,Nigeria isn't the country to fvck with.

Nigeria sure has a long way to go but taking down,spreading unconfirmed reports and washing dirty linens in public isn't a remedy or answer to the long way we have to go.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
blingxx:

The guy was an idiot I swear.. That behn Grimm guy was even nice other black dudes would have beat the she*t out of him angry... But seriously who does that to a friend sad
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
alexistaiwo:
My E-sweetheart said that ready player one and transformers franchise are trash.

Guess what?

She recommended Bel Canto to me cry

It felt like my IQ was decreasing with each passing scene embarassed

I have to replenish by watching Bumblebee in the night cheesy
..lol.... i warned someone in this thread about Bel Canto ...your Ex sha undecided...she trashed Ready player one and recommended another trash undecided...what did u do??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
this is a movie thread,marvel and DC have film studios.stop displaying your foolishness

teewhydope:

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by freezyprinzy(m): 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
Robin Hood 7/10
My face was just blah when watching can’t say if I enjoyed it or not.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
E-sweetheart not ex cheesy

If you see how she was recommending the movie.
You will think it is the next best thing after Jolliof rice.
The girl wahala don tire me but she is cute like that kiss

I recommended Calibre to her but strong head no gree her download.
She said that I should recommend another one, I insisted that it is Calibre or nothing angry

Itzneowizy:
..lol.... i warned someone in this thread about Bel Canto ...your Ex sha undecided...she trashed Ready player one and recommended another trash undecided...what did u do??

(1) (2) (3) ... (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) ... (3823) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.