Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,915 members, 7,799,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3704825 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) ... (3822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 24, 2019
Not trying to excuse the incompetence of the Nigerian military but you can't really deploy full scale military assets to curb insurgents like boko haram because of collateral damages.

You think that the biggest insurgent group in the world, ISIL can last for a week against the coalition force backed by US military if all bets are off?

Rules of engagement bruh.
LastDance:
So we have all these and we can not put an end to boko haram.
we have all these and we lost bakassi to Cameroon.

Don't be suprise if our few war ships have no diesel to run with.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Seunpaul01(m): 8:57am On Jan 24, 2019
armadeo:

Lol. You downloaded AXL. Didn't you see the trailer. I knew it was wack and forgot about it till now.

Sad.

Meanwhile watched IO last night. It was fair. Didn't understand the end. Was it real or a dream. .... 6.5/10.

Tonight bumble bee and bugsy malone.

Abeg, share the link for bugsy Malone
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Seunpaul01(m): 9:07am On Jan 24, 2019
The Grinch. 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by LastDance: 9:10am On Jan 24, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Not trying to excuse the incompetence of the Nigerian military but you can't really deploy full scale military assets to curb insurgents like boko haram because of collateral damages.

You think that the biggest insurgent group in the world, ISIL can last for a week against the coalition force backed by US military if all bets are off?

Rules of engagement bruh.
I understand your points but what collateral damage will Nigeria face, if we bomb the whole of sambisa forest and turn it to a desert of bones and skulls?

It is clear that these boko harams lives in sambisa forest.

Can't the military send men underground which is the Marine soldiers to locate their location?

Even if we can't totally eliminate them, atleast we can annihilate them from the shores and boundaries of NIGERIA.

Do you think Isis will survive if they are based on Usa soil or any land in Europe or America?

The reason why they are proving difficult is because they are in the middle East, in the midst of innocent women and children.

Let them come close to usa or overtake any state in usa like boko haram did in borno and see how usa will eliminate them in a day.
I repeat, in a day.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 24, 2019
Bomb the whole of sambisa and the sanctions that will follow from the international community will cripple your economy in hours.

Stop making America look like Utopia.
Forget what the international media portray.
There are numerous terrorists cells in the states.

I have a friend who relocated to New Orleans and told me that some remote areas in the US are cultists and criminal strongholds, anything goes.
Government has little or no authoritative presence.

You run the risk of being gunned down by a trigger happy mentally deranged person almost anywhere in the Ustates.

Some countries are just better at hiding their shortcomings..

LastDance:
I understand your points but what collateral damage will Nigeria face, if we bomb the whole of sambisa forest and turn it to a desert of bones and skulls?

It is clear that these boko harams lives in sambisa forest.

Can't the military send men underground which is the Marine soldiers to locate their location?

Even if we can't totally eliminate them, atleast we can annihilate them from the shores and boundaries of NIGERIA.

Do you think Isis will survive if they are based on Usa soil or any land in Europe or America?

The reason why they are proving difficult is because they are in the middle East, in the midst of innocent women and children.

Let them come close to usa or overtake any state in usa like boko haram did in borno and see how usa will eliminate them in a day.
I repeat, in a day.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 24, 2019
Bumblebee

Not a fan of the transformer franchise.
First transformer movie that has my attention from start to end.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 9:38am On Jan 24, 2019
LastDance:
Ready player one my foot.
Ready player one and all marvel movies have some things in common.

That feeling that you are watching Nickelodeon or cartoon network.

It's kind of movies for 2 years to 16 years old kids.

It baffles me to see mature men sit down to watch marvel movies or movies like ready player one.

Those are movies for my younger ones at home.

movies like Hunter killer, The nun, equaliser etc are movies for men.

These are movies that tells reality, what goes on in our everyday life.

All marvel movies are fantasy, just like cartoons like Ben 10.

But movies like hunter killer are reality, what has happened, what is happening and what will happen if the USA and other world powers go to war.

Just like horror movies like the nun and conjuring.

Wait, why bashing only Marvel and not include DC?

FYI, those movies are known for one thing, they are called Fantasy. So anytime you see movies labeled with fantasy don't fuckiñg go near it.

I didn't like Bumblebee for example, but i know what i was getting before downloading, but while watching it i just felt i have passed the age of movies like bumblebee. A young girl knowing better than mature mechanic, just to prove what?

Transformers, Pacific Rim, Jurassic world .. i am done with these movie franchises, if they release more of them i aren't getting them.

But Mehn, Ready Player one was refreshing. Do you know what's going on in the gaming world?

Maybe because we don't have adequate supply of electricity and bad internet connections. Outside Nigeria, internet gaming is addictive asf with rpg gaming.

With RP1, you get to see the future of gaming effects on earth's population.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by zzzzy: 9:45am On Jan 24, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

I personally didn't enjoy Black Panther much but I'm still glad it got nominated for the oscars alongside Infinity War and Spider-Verse. At least, the DC tards who like using The Dark Knight Oscars to brag will be silent.
Hope you realize the dark knight's omission from best picture was the reason the academy had to increase the number of movies nominated. Dark knight remains a bragging right for DC fans, nothing about black panther can stop it.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by zzzzy: 9:51am On Jan 24, 2019
Wished my man nolan released Dunkirk last year, would have comfortably won his first oscar, the year is always competitive when he releases a movie.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 9:56am On Jan 24, 2019
MJBOLT:
DC Tards logic

"black panther is an overrated average movie that displayed ugly black culture"

"batman vs superman is a masterpiece,a film too deep for shallow minds.it has a cult following"

There's no sane human that knows his onions when it comes to movies, that'd call BvS a masterpiece. You're just trolling. BvS was generally accepted to be a disappointment.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 24, 2019
zzzzy:
Hope you realize the dark knight's omission from best picture was the reason the academy had to increase the number of movies nominated. Dark knight remains a bragging right for DC fans, nothing about black panther can stop it.
They won't stop bragging obviously. Fans will be fans. But at least they can't use it as leverage over Marvel anymore.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 10:03am On Jan 24, 2019
blingxx:

Pls post the link or website

It's available on netnaija
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

They won't stop bragging obviously. Fans will be fans. But at least they can't use it as leverage over Marvel anymore.
Actually, they can. Black Panther would never had made it into the Best Picture list if The Dark Knight hadn't started the movement that led to the Oscars increasing the number of nominations.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 10:25am On Jan 24, 2019
zzzzy:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 10:29am On Jan 24, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Infinity war and Black Panther are like Jollof rice and Eba (with a good soup).

People like jollof rice and people like Eba (with a good soup). Both are extremely popular.

More people (especially younger ones) prefer jollof rice in total.

However, everyone knows that Eba will fill your stomach better.

Black Panther is the Eba. It is the less popular choice but it will fill your stomach for artistic flavour better.

It is by no small feat that Black Panther is the second highest box office blockbuster for marvel. So dont even mention winter soldier and logan next to black panther.
Are you for real right now?
I mean, I'm not the disputing the visual artistic flavour that Black Panther has to offer but if you're talking about an experience that will stay with you, anybody with half a brain knows it's Infinity War. You're probably one of those who thought Thanos was the antagonist.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 10:33am On Jan 24, 2019
Aquaman HC HDRIP on the netnaija 458.48MB
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 10:45am On Jan 24, 2019
Kaycee7:
Are you for real right now?
I mean, I'm not the disputing the visual artistic flavour that Black Panther has to offer but if you're talking about an experience that will stay with you, anybody with half a brain knows it's Infinity War. You're probably one of those who thought Thanos was the antagonist.

Yes, Thanos was the good guy. A mass-murderimg alien was the good guy. A man who sacrificed his adopted daughter for power.

Lol

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 10:46am On Jan 24, 2019
LastDance:
Ready player one my foot.
Ready player one and all marvel movies have some things in common.

That feeling that you are watching Nickelodeon or cartoon network.

It's kind of movies for 2 years to 16 years old kids.

It baffles me to see mature men sit down to watch marvel movies or movies like ready player one.

Those are movies for my younger ones at home.

movies like Hunter killer, The nun, equaliser etc are movies for men.

These are movies that tells reality, what goes on in our everyday life.

All marvel movies are fantasy, just like cartoons like Ben 10.

But movies like hunter killer are reality, what has happened, what is happening and what will happen if the USA and other world powers go to war.

Just like horror movies like the nun and conjuring.

What is this?

Oga do you not understand that hunter killer is also fantasy? Do you think American submarines can flex in Russian waters?

Or do you think Equaliser is real? A retired mature soldier beating up hundreds of bad guus on his own.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:48am On Jan 24, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Yes, Thanos was the good guy. A mass-murderimg alien was the good guy. A man who sacrificed his adopted daughter for power.

Lol

lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 10:58am On Jan 24, 2019
Dotng:
Aquaman HC HDRIP on the netnaija 458.48MB
At mkvcage it's 2.3GB

Which do you prefer?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 11:14am On Jan 24, 2019
Emekus92:

At mkvcage it's 2.3GB

Which do you prefer?
shocked...which data plan do you guy's use....2.3gig for a movie??......HC HDRIP on Netnaija is clear enuf na undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 11:15am On Jan 24, 2019
Emekus92:

At mkvcage it's 2.3GB

Which do you prefer?
That is the size for about 6 movies. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 11:24am On Jan 24, 2019
Itzneowizy:
shocked...which data plan do you guy's use....2.3gig for a movie??......HC HDRIP on Netnaija is clear enuf na undecided
I don't download from there ooo... I first saw the movie there yesterday... So I know that netnaija well have it soon and in few hours time they did...

I use net9ja and fz to upload
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mrphilia: 11:47am On Jan 24, 2019
Robin Hood how good is it?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Youngbbt: 11:50am On Jan 24, 2019
davidgee:
Aquaman HDRip Out, downloading already.

site
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
Mrphilia:
Robin Hood how good is it?

5.5/10

Robin Hood is just an average medieval action movie. Nothing new. You can predict how the movie is going to go.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
LastDance:
The funny thing is that Nigeria is richer than most of the countries that have submarines.
there are things more important that owning a submarine, dude.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2019
AHCB:
there are things more important that owning a submarine, dude.

Lol, and what is the important thing they have used our money to do?

Epileptic supply of electricity, bad roads, underfunded tertiary schools, e.t.c
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2019
Kaycee7:
Actually, they can. Black Panther would never had made it into the Best Picture list if The Dark Knight hadn't started the movement that led to the Oscars increasing the number of nominations.
The Dark Knight is a masterpiece. I get it. However besides Superman 78, Batman 89 and Suicide Squad, is there any other DC film that has been recognized at the oscars? I'm not sure there is but correct me if i'm wrong.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2019
oyetpel:

Lol, and what is the important thing they have used our money to do?

Epileptic supply of electricity, bad roads, underfunded tertiary schools, e.t.c
steal the money.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
bird box 4/10

so so boring.. had to force myself to finish it nothing scary.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
visit the DC thread page 239

Beorn:

There's no sane human that knows his onions when it comes to movies, that'd call BvS a masterpiece. You're just trolling. BvS was generally accepted to be a disappointment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) ... (3822) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Kaycee7(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.