Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3719376 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) ... (3826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Let me dissect the movie for you.

First kindly point out the so-called plot twist you are hyping on.

Was it when the different personalities started switching or when the beast emerged taking note that we were already made to be aware of a new beastlike personality which others worship.

Or was it when the last girl was spared taking note that the beast operate with the philosophy "blessed are those who have suffered"

Or was it the death of his psychologist, it goes without saying that she will become a threat one way or another because she knows too much.

Please tell me the plot twist undecided

I get your time today.

Ogbeni,

Must you let everyone know that you are a razz kazeem?

Firat, you mixed up the movies trance and split.

Then, you are saying that split is not a great movie?

Just keep quiet. Your analysis and taste in movies are questionable

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Sorry no vex.

I confused it with Split.

Trance is legit smiley

Lol..Guy..just see d way u where attacking me....hope we cool undecided

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ishilove:

Seriously? I give it 7/10
6.5 self...7 is too much...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
Split is great for me but I was erroneously taking offence at a supposed plot twist because we all know that split had none.

Thought all Aje butters have comprehension skill undecided
JeromeBlack:

Ogbeni,

Must you let everyone know that you are a razz kazeem?

Firat, you mixed up the movies trance and split.

Then, you are saying that split is not a great movie?

Just keep quiet. Your analysis and taste in movies are questionable

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
We were always cool even if it hasn't been an error.

Na opinion we dey share no be fight wink

Itzneowizy:
Lol..Guy..just see d way u where attacking me....hope we cool undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Split is great for me but I was erroneously taking offence at a supposed plot twist because we all know that split had none.

Thought all Aje butters have comprehension skill undecided

undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2019

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
Galapagous:

I think I have seen that movie. Couldn't remember much from it but, its kinda similar to split not inception. Mcavoy has twenty something personality in split but two in trace. Aiming for a promotion and later hang himself with a smile on his face. Right?.... If that's the movie 9.9 bawo kilode.
cheesy...Not to dispute your claim but..I made the analogy with Inception cuz the concept of both movie's ideology revolves around The human mind and Brain .Inception was talking about how invasive an Idea is to the mind when it is Conceived....It Sticks...Leonardo was responsible for his wife's death cuz he incepted the idea that her world (in the dream world) is not real..so even after waking up from the dream....that Idea was still in her head..the real world was still not real to her

Trance
was talking about Hypnosis which involves giving Preliminary instructions and suggestions which the human consciousness respond to in a hypnotic state...That seemed like incepting an Idea undecided....SAVVY?? grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Seunpaul01(m): 7:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Bless you for this information.

This movie is on my next download list.
Chalking it off.

My saving grace is that I still have like 11 movies unwatched, I'd have downloaded it cheesy

Don't be moved by that guys ratings o. The movie is a true biography. And it teaches and inspires a lot. If just 30% of Nigerians can courageously love their country and sacrifice for the good like she did, the country would be better.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
Who will I believe now? embarassed
I like movies inspired by true life stories smiley

My best movie of all time is Pursuit of Happyness cool

Seunpaul01:

Don't be moved by that guys ratings o. The movie is a true biography. And it teaches and inspires a lot. If just 30% of Nigerians can courageously love their country and sacrifice for the good like she did, the country would be better.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
THE GOD OF COOKERY(1996)...9/10
GENRE: comedy
LANGUAGE: Chinese

I still wonder why it took me this long to see this masterpiece of a movie. The movie wasn't just filled with funny stuffs, it also displayed the cultural heritage of Chinese people, most especially their local cuisine. The casting was perfect, the acting great( Stephen Chow, one of Hong Kong's most famous comedian was featured to his best here), the dialogue snappy, and the plot twists are cleverly done. This is a comedy masterpiece that literally makes contemporary American comedies seem like a joke. Another rib cracking comedy movie if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
ME, MYSELF & IRENE....7.5/10
GENRE: comedy

There was easily enough laughs throughout this movie that keep me entertained. The directing, plot & acting were very good.
Jim Carrey as usual was brilliant in his role, he's definitely one of those few white comedians that leaves me LMAO at his dumb sh.it.
If you enjoy Carreys' dumb sh.it movies, then am recommending this one to you, cause its a sure rib cracker.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2019
LAST KNIGHT...7/10
GENRE:Action, Adventure, Drama

First off, this movie isn't the regular hack & slash action movie, so if you are expecting explosions and non-stop sword killings, then you are going to be disappointed, this is one of those slow paced movies you've have to follow gradually in other to enjoy it. A well acted script, all thanks to Morgan Freeman.
It was basically a well told story that portrayed honor in a time when honor meant everything, a real life adaptation of the very famous event that happened in Japan in the 18th century, also known as the Ako incident.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
Itzneowizy:
cheesy...Not to dispute your claim but..I made the analogy with Inception cuz the concept of both movie's ideology revolves around The human mind and Brain .Inception was talking about how invasive an Idea is to the mind when it is Conceived....It Sticks...Leonardo killed his wife cuz he incepted the idea that her world (in the dream world) is not real..so even after waking up from the dream....that Idea was still in her head..the real world was still not real to her

Trance
was talking about Hypnosis which involves giving Preliminary instructions and suggestions which the human consciousness respond to in a hypnotic state...That seemed like incepting an Idea undecided....SAVVY?? grin
Mr Leonardo didn't kill his wife, the lady jump off the window on her own to prove to him they weren't in the real world, the power of idea.
Like I said earlier I can't remember much from it as it came out back when I see movie for its action not the twist. The excess sex scene made me lost interest. I did give it 8.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
Prospect
Stay clear of this movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bryan12(m): 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Trance (2013).....99.9/10.... shocked.. grin
Who ever recommended dis movie.... God bless you...
For those who loved inception... This movie's got a similar plot, but way more complex....phew!!....tis definitely a re-watch
The movies is a master piece...great acting...tight suspense..great plot twist..in fact amongst the GOAT movies with grt plot twist grin...The human mind is really complex..it can be controlled and manipulated though and according to the movie...our forgetfulness of certain information (secrets)being sought after by many by hook or crook is our mind's self defence mechanism to keep us from remembering ( what ever that means undecided)Simon's mind locked His secret up, preventing him from remembering, deep down he knew that the probability of being killed if he attempts to divulge anything ...is high

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 12:58am On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=Bryan12 post=75908424][/quote]kids....mtchewww angry angry

I don't have your time

Spits
angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 5:07am On Feb 20, 2019
finally decided to see Aquaman...science fiction is not my thing... but was worth it

Aquaman 2018.....7.5/10........nice epic science fiction movie after Doctor strange......

Warner bros:James wan never disappoints..... nice one from DC......

and someone was saying that there were not much sea creatures compare to The Meg....... How many sea creatures wey in the Meg sef

I only have one word for that person...... "Orie e ti yi"

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dacool1(m): 6:43am On Feb 20, 2019
Youngbbt:
the wandering Earth.......... best movie I have watch so far this year 2019

science fiction

rating 9/10

Where did u download it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Lordseyad(m): 7:17am On Feb 20, 2019
Abegii, who's got where I can download Wandering earth of size around 400-500mb.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 20, 2019
Most can read, few can understand and a very tiny minority can comprehend.

The discussion was about the non existence of aqualife in Hunter Killer not Aquaman.

Let me return the favor

Damfostopper:
finally decided to see Aquaman...science fiction is not my thing... but was worth it

Aquaman 2018.....7.5/10........nice epic science fiction movie after Doctor strange......

and someone was saying that there were not much sea creatures compare to The Meg....... How many sea creatures wey in the Meg sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 8:43am On Feb 20, 2019
Damfostopper:

Lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 8:47am On Feb 20, 2019
alexistaiwo:

The discussion was about the non existence of aqualife in Hunter Killer not Aquaman.

Let me return the favor

lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:01am On Feb 20, 2019
Itzneowizy:
For those who loved inception... This movie's got a similar plot, but way more complex....phew!!....tis definitely a re-watch
The movies is a master piece...great acting...tight suspense..great plot twist..in fact amongst the GOAT movies with grt plot twist grin...The human mind is really complex..it can be controlled and manipulated though and according to the movie...our forgetfulness of certain information (secrets)being sought after by many by hook or crook is our mind's self defence mechanism to keep us from remembering ( what ever that means undecided)Simon's mind locked His secret up, preventing him from remembering, deep down he knew that the probability of being killed if he attempts to divulge anything ...is high
Wagbayi cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by busky007: 10:16am On Feb 20, 2019
GET SMART 8/10
Nice plot, great acting. Wonderful and hilarious (comedy) movie. Gonna crack u
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 10:25am On Feb 20, 2019
mekaprime:
THE CHANGE UP...8.8/10
GENRE: comedy, fantasy
Rated R: contains strong/vulgar language & nudity

This has to be the best R rated comedy i've seen so far. It was crude, vulgar & absolutely hilarious. The acting was superb, plot flawless,cast brilliant, this was Justin Bateman & Ryan Reynolds at their best. The movie wasn't just comedy alone, it had very strong themes one can relate to. If you looking for a movie that's going to make you LOL from start to finish, then this movie is for you.

Thanks. Enjoyed every minute. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 10:34am On Feb 20, 2019
Itzneowizy:

Any download link?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 10:45am On Feb 20, 2019
Bleep ... SPIDERMAN INTO THE SPIDERVERSE IS Not Good . It's Gold !!!!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Youngbbt: 11:11am On Feb 20, 2019
dacool1:
Where did u download it
net9ja.net
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 11:11am On Feb 20, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Let me return the favor

whatever makes you sleep well

(1) (2) (3) ... (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) ... (3826) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: phr0nesis(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.