Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3723814 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
searching 10/10.

This movie is a masterpiece, filled with life lessons.
The movie is like sitting in a classroom and listening to your teacher and getting entertained at the same time.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MobileGees: 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
Spiderman Into the Spider verse is the best animation I've watched, seriously how can one hate on this?

Forget fanboyism, forget being bias this animation is awesome its just too good wouldn't be surprised if it scooped multiple animation awards man I'm watching this the second time now and I'm still like wow wow

coming back to make my proper review after finishing my third watch

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
winning awards is not a problem for the movie grin

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt4633694/awards
MobileGees:
Spiderman Into the Spider verse is the best animation I've watched, seriously how can one hate on this?

Forget fanboyism, forget being bias this animation is awesome its just too good wouldn't be surprised if it scooped multiple animation awards man I'm watching this the second time now and I'm still like wow wow

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
MRsoftapple:
searching 10/10.

The movie is like sitting in a classroom and listening to your teacher and getting entertained at the same time.

Brother u sabi
Very very awesome movie
No dull moment at all
U can't predict what's happening next
Very suspenseful

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Just finished watching Super Broly. I enjoyed it too!! I had to download it twice. I first downloaded the english version then I had to then download the japanese version with subtitles. I hate English dub with a passion.

All the memories. The last time I watched Dragon Ball anything was about 15 years ago. Damn!! I'm getting old. grin

I remembered Trunk and Goten fusion in the anime when Goku and Vegeta did it in the movie.

7/10.

Had to put d movie on pause
Reading and watching ain't really my thing
I prefer watching hearing n reading
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
bobo65:

Had to put d movie on pause
Reading and watching ain't really my thing
I prefer watching hearing n reading

I understand- some people dont like to read.

As for me, I like to see and hear the original expressions. Many things are lost in translation. One also gets to learn a little Japanese on the way.

Subarashi!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
MJBOLT:

Good.

Can you now talk to your friend, Kazeem Mukaila aka alexistaiwo? Please, I dont want to go to his house and beat him. Can you imagine that he claimed that Superman Doomsday cartoon is better than into the spiderverse? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Better warn alexistaiwo! I am getting tired of his Aje Pako nonsense ratings! One day will come and you will just see pictures of him with a swollen face!

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
Superman_Batman_Apocalypse not doomsday, Dumbo undecided
JeromeBlack:

Good.

Can you now talk to your friend, Kazeem Mukaila aka alexistaiwo? Please, I dont want to go to his house and beat him. Can you imagine that he claimed that Superman Doomsday cartoon is better than into the spiderverse? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Better warn alexistaiwo! I am getting tired of his Aje Pako nonsense ratings! One day will come and you will just see pictures of him with a swollen face!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by johnyace(m): 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
Spider-man into the spiderverse was very interesting and entertaining infact it was too entertaining that it covered a major plot hole,

I mean how could those spider heroes not consider the fact the since they were teleported to that earth at random, other ordinary people could have been teleported there too, and since they teleported back to their various earth's and closed the portal they would've doomed those people. My opinion though.

7/10 for me
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
MobileGees:

I tell you, that animation is too good. Marvel is just too good
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
Black Mirror: Bandersnatch
Finally watched the whole 5 hours of it and I must say it kept me glued from the beginning to the end. Ot would also be unfair to rate as this is not a film per sé; it doesn't follow a story structure, but I would want to watch it again when I have so much time.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
johnyace:
Spider-man into the spiderverse was very interesting and entertaining infact it was too entertaining that it covered a major plot hole,

I mean how could those spider heroes not consider the fact the since they were teleported to that earth at random, other ordinary people could have been teleported there too, and since they teleported back to their various earth's and closed the portal they would've doomed those people. My opinion though.

7/10 for me
undecided undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
bobo65:

Brother u sabi
Very very awesome movie
No dull moment at all
U can't predict what's happening next
Very suspenseful
Absolutely nothing wrong with this movie...sure 10/10...Loved the concept.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
omoowhe:
Serenity 8/10. Only a few would appreciate this masterpiece. If you love mind bleeped movies then I guess you would like to see this....
Tho the Two Lead acts are people i trust, but the critic and viewers rating is so poor.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MrBONE2(m): 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
troubleseller:
Black Mirror: Bandersnatch
Finally watched the whole 5 hours of it and I must say it kept me glued from the beginning to the end. Ot would also be unfair to rate as this is not a film per sé; it doesn't follow a story structure, but I would want to watch it again when I have so much time.

grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
KEANU...7/10
GENRE:Action, Comedy, Crime

It was more of a general action comedy. Very entertaining, good storyline, properly paced ( not too slow or too rushed) and references to other films and persons were hilarious. Nice acting from key & peele, their sense of humour were very clever and edgy. A big thumbs up to Key whose journey over the years, hasnt been rosy, as movies like LETS BE COPS, PERFECT PITCH 2 & HORRIBLE BOSSES 2 withheld his shine but he was able to display his full potential here. Not a perfect action comedy, but a very funny one indeed.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
STAR SHIP TROOPERS INVASION..7/10
GENRE: Animation

The CGI was amazing and the characters were all well thought out, the plot was simple, yet solid. The action scenes were intense and once again the special effects were amazing. It was sure better than SST 2, If you're a fan of the franchise, then this animated movie is for you.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dacool1(m): 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
JeromeBlack:
Alita 6/10

The action was nice.

But there were so many plotholes.

I also got some ghost in the shell vibes towards the end.
Where can I download this
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
VANISH..5.5/10
GENRE: Action, Crime

Plot was simple, though it wasn't that engaging, so don't expect a superb story or an amazing acting from the cast, although the gory scenes were very graphic to a large extent. It was quite an ok movie, download if only you have spare MB to waste.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
TRANCE...8/10
GENRE:Crime, Drama, Mystery

Trance was simply a character based, twisty thriller, it was kinda similar to INCEPTION. It had little loopholes, the plot was stylishly done & the acting was good, especially James McAvoy performance, which I'll call outstanding.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
Close 4/10.

Regretted watching this movie. I don't get the hype surrounding this movie on this thread.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MobileGees: 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
MJBOLT:

it going to be very hard for an animation to top the awesomeness of this

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2019
SAFE HOUSE..7/10
GENRE:Action, Adventure, Crime

The plot was quite cliché, nothing new as far as the US government conspiracy movie is concerned, but the actors(Reynolds & Washington) really made the movie worthwhile. Though predictable, but i so loved how the movie kept me in the dark as regards who the good & bad guys were, until the very end. If you love mindless shootout action movie , then this is for you.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Apart from Headshot , which other movie is all that bloodbath and gory like Raid 1 and 2 ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by liverboi(m): 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
MRsoftapple:
searching 10/10.

how many season did it have and is it an action or sci friction?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
Beorn:
Close 4/10.

Regretted watching this movie. I don't get the hype surrounding this movie on this thread.

The hype no be here iswear, the movie was a poorly written & acted cliché. I gave it a 5/10 because of Noomi Rapace average performance.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by liverboi(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
oyaskii:
Absolutely nothing wrong with this movie...sure 10/10...Loved the concept.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
gustav25:
Apart from Headshot , which other movie is all that bloodbath and gory like Raid 1 and 2 ?

The Night Comes for Us. The plot wasn't that spectacular but it sure had enough bloodbath and gory scenes like the aforementioned movies above, it also featured the star cast (Iko Uwais) of the three aforementioned movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
gustav25:
punisher 2 movie saw 1-7, wrong turn, final destination
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
mekaprime:

The hype no be here iswear, the movie was a poorly written & acted cliché. I gave it a 5/10 because of Noomi Rapace average performance.

Now I'm scared of watching other highly hyped movies on this thread, I'm scared that I'll end up being disappointed like I was with Close. The movie has to be up there with the most overhyped mediocre movies on this thread.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
mekaprime:

The Night Comes for Us. The plot wasn't that spectacular but it sure had enough bloodbath and gory scenes like the aforementioned movies above, it also featured the star cast (Iko Uwais) of the three aforementioned movies.

I have seen it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MobileGees: 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
The humour cracked me up bad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Kevineleven(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.