Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,861 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:02 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3659249 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) ... (3812) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MobileGees: 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
At thesame time very emotional

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
Man On Fire: 8/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
JeromeBlack:

I understand- some people dont like to read.

As for me, I like to see and hear the original expressions. Many things are lost in translation. One also gets to learn a little Japanese on the way.

Subarashi!
Perhaps your ajebo is really original and not London-used. I hardly watch anything dubbed even if it's a Malaysian or Armenian movie. But sometimes I make exceptions for a few anime.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kaycee7:
Perhaps your ajebo is really original and not London-used. I hardly watch anything dubbed even if it's a Malaysian or Armenian movie. But sometimes I make exceptions for a few anime.

I am not an ajebo. It is just packaging. grin

How are you so sure that I was not a cleaner in London? grin grin

On a serious note, a lot of Western people prefer dubbed anime. It is only the real otakus that go hardcore and watch subbed anime.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by omoowhe: 11:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
gustav25:
Apart from Headshot , which other movie is all that bloodbath and gory like Raid 1 and 2 ?
the night comes for us.....tho I couldn't get a link to headshot .where did you download headshot from?? ?

Btw the night comes for us is the name of the movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by omoowhe: 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
gustav25:

I have seen it
guess you have watched it already
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olaboyeh(m): 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
Youngbbt:

no it was chinese but it was subtitle

Pls where did u download it been searching for it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 12:40am On Feb 24, 2019
omoowhe:
the night comes for us.....tho I couldn't get a link to headshot .where did you download headshot from?? ?

Btw the night comes for us is the name of the movie

Telegram
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 1:46am On Feb 24, 2019
mekaprime:
TRANCE...8/10
GENRE:Crime, Drama, Mystery

Trance was simply a character based, twisty thriller, it was kinda similar to INCEPTION. It had little loopholes, the plot was stylishly done & the acting was good, especially James McAvoy performance, which I'll call outstanding.

My tots exactly... I said it was similar to Inception.. But some made the analogy with SPLIT....to me it beats INCEPTION...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by eazyhifii(m): 2:05am On Feb 24, 2019
JeromeBlack:

I am not an ajebo. It is just packaging. grin

How are you so sure that I was not a cleaner in London? grin grin

On a serious note, a lot of Western people prefer dubbed anime. It is only the real otakus that go hardcore and watch subbed anime.

Baba that one nah lie which "real otakus" prefer subbed anime. As far as I know and observed, most people prefer subbed anime. I can't even imagine myself watching dubbed naruto mehn it would be so freaking weird, kage bushin no jutsu going to shadow clone jutsu like it might even spoil the entire day for me. That's how bad it is.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 2:21am On Feb 24, 2019
eazyhifii:

Baba that one nah lie which "real otakus" prefer subbed anime. As far as I know and observed, most people prefer subbed anime. I can't even imagine myself watching dubbed naruto mehn it would be so freaking weird, kage bushin no jutsu going to shadow clone jutsu like it might even spoil the entire day for me. That's how bad it is.

A lot of my oyibo friends prefer dubbed version. Remember that many of them grew up watching dubbed anime on cartoon network and other channels in America. For instance, Voltron, sailor moon and dragon ball were all dubbed on TV long before the internet was a thing.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 2:23am On Feb 24, 2019
Itzneowizy:
My tots exactly... I said it was similar to Inception.. But some made the analogy with SPLIT....to me it beats INCEPTION...

I doubt it. I haven't seen trance. However, inception remains one of the best high concept intelligent movies.

I will watch trance and come baxk. cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by eazyhifii(m): 2:44am On Feb 24, 2019
Overlord 7/10

Movie was okay, It moved from Great at the beginning to OK at the end.

Saw a lot of planes at the beginning then I was like oh shii large scale fighting coming up like all this typical WW movies (One of my fav type of movie)

Then the number reduced to just about six soldiers or so, that was heart breaking but movie was still dope. Then zombies came up again yeah fvckin zombies, ehm OK. Then it turns out to be a hide and seek film with a little bit zombieic tone grin

Lemme stop there taink you.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 9:28am On Feb 24, 2019
Into the Spider-Verse

7.5 / 10

Good animation, decent story.... They mixed loads of different elements...comedy was great... the Anime character was lacking tho...

Decided to finally see the movie amidst all the hype... Sadly I didn't see what all the hype was about.... Overall was a very good movie but definitely didn't live upto the hype for me...and definitely not the "best animation ever" as many people have been spamming.... That is just my opinion though

1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 24, 2019
Let them continue deceiving themselves cheesy

nani667:
Into the Spider-Verse

7.5 / 10

Good animation, decent story.... They mixed loads of different elements...comedy was great... the Anime character was lacking tho...

Decided to finally see the movie amidst all the hype... Sadly I didn't see what all the hype was about.... Overall was a very good movie but definitely didn't live upto the hype for me...and definitely not the "best animation ever" as many people have been spamming.... That is just my opinion though
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:44am On Feb 24, 2019
but according to you,superman batman apocalypse is the best comic book animation

alexistaiwo:

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:51am On Feb 24, 2019
MJBOLT:
but according to you,superman batman apocalypse is the best comic book animation

Don't mind the guy. It is not his fault. I blame that his chinese palasa phone that is giving him mouth to watch films. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 24, 2019
nani667:
Into the Spider-Verse

7.5 / 10

undecided undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 24, 2019
alexistaiwo:

even the guys in charge of DC animation like Sam register, Jim Lee, Geoff Johns said Spider-Man into the spider verse is the best animation ever.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2019
hulk616:
even the guys in charge of DC animation like Sam register, Jim Lee, Geoff Johns said Spider-Man into the spider verse is the best animation ever.
Uncle where them talk so?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 10:17am On Feb 24, 2019
Spider Man-into the spider verse

8/10

Enjoyed every scene...the comedy and all

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 24, 2019
Nigga chill
I am pro marvel but Superman_Batman_Apocalypse is the best I have seen.

That is my opinion and I think I am entitled to it
MJBOLT:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MobileGees: 10:32am On Feb 24, 2019
Soundtracks so lit

Everything in this animation is 100%

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Youngbbt: 10:34am On Feb 24, 2019
olaboyeh:

Pls where did u download it been searching for it
net9ja
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 10:37am On Feb 24, 2019
hulk616:

Proof or I won't believe it. undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 10:41am On Feb 24, 2019
but others who are entitled to their own opinion that spider verse is the best comic book animation are deceiving themselves

alexistaiwo:
Nigga chill
I am pro marvel but Superman_Batman_Apocalypse is the best I have seen.

That is my opinion and I think I am entitled to it

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 10:43am On Feb 24, 2019
I'm about to watch Into The Spiderverse...

Some folks are saying it is the best animated movie ever made.

I hope it is better than every Disney/Pixar, DC, Universal, Sony, illumination and Fox animated film ever made in the history of Hollywood.

I have already raised my expectations to the highest level.

I hope this film won't fall my hand oo... undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 24, 2019
Yeah cheesy

MJBOLT:
but others who are entitled to their own opinion that spider verse is the best comic book animation are deceiving themselves

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 24, 2019
BlackManta:

Proof or I won't believe it. undecided
check your Instagram and twitter handles
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 24, 2019
BlackManta:
I'm about to watch Into The Spiderverse...

Some folks are saying it is the best animated movie ever made.

I hope it is better than every Disney/Pixar, DC, Universal, Sony, illumination and Fox animated film ever made in the history of Hollywood.

I have already raised my expectations to the highest level.

I hope this film won't fall my hand oo... undecided
it will not.
It's a marvel movie, we never disappoint like DC

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 24, 2019
MobileGees:
Soundtracks so lit

Everything in this animation is 100%
asin 100%!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 10:49am On Feb 24, 2019
Itzneowizy:

It's "kinda" similar to INCEPTION and also has some shared concept with GET OUT. INCEPTION remains one of the best SciFi Thriller ever made.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) ... (3812) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.