Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3720836 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) ... (3827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
blingxx:

You should see man of steel you won't be dissappionted...
Lmao Man of Steel = Hot mess..Zack snyder is actually not well cry what a rubbish way to begin DCEU.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
blingxx:

You should see man of steel you won't be dissappionted...

Already seen that... The one with Zod... Saw that ages ago.. I've seen the Mainstream ones like the Avengers movies, Justice League, Batman vs Superman...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2019
ToyinDipo:

I was there, you don't believe in time travel?
Removing your shoes, would just have made it seem like watching home video, with no pause and playback
You really had fun watching the movie
I did.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bryan12(m): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
FootballAnalyst:

Please bro share the link to download Boys in the hood. I can't find it.
I didn't download it bro
I saw it in someone's laptop
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2019
cao:

I did.
Invite me next time, so it won't be only you watching that movie in cinema, this weekend
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by vampire2020: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
Viking07 your movie is out.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by freezyprinzy(m): 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
vampire2020:
guy na unlimited data you dy on?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by vampire2020: 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2019
freezyprinzy:
guy na unlimited data you dy on?
lol boss,why you ask grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
vampire2020:

Pls do watch & rate that Triple Frontier, reviews online are stating that the trailer was better than the actual movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
22 Jump Street
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
Spiderman Homecoming

6 / 10

The movie was just meh...the character did not really impress me at all... Seemed more like a needy Crybaby than a hero... Tony Stark was epic as always tho.

So far this will probably be my lowest rated Marvel movie... This movie has taken that mantle from Venom

Since the greatness that was Tobey Maguire all these other Spiderman movies has just been depressing...

Lemme try and continue this Wonder Woman

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FootballAnalyst(m): 6:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
funkyjms:

Install Morpheus TV and download.
Thanks bruv.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelward.

6/10.

Honestly, reading the books is a whole lot better than watching the movies. Don't know if there's a movie for this, but the movies ain't it at all. Even the Harry Potter movies were wacked, compare to the books.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
hulk616:
stop misleading people its not good for the health.
please nani667 continue watching marvel movies if you dont want to get angry over massive display of trash contents.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by vampire2020: 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2019
nani667:
Spiderman Homecoming

6 / 10

The movie was just meh...the character did not really impress me at all... Seemed more like a needy Crybaby than a hero... Tony Stark was epic as always tho.

So far this will probably be my lowest rated Marvel movie... This movie has taken that mantle from Venom

Since the greatness that was Tobey Maguire all these other Spiderman movies has just been depressing...

M
Lemme try and continue this Wonder Woman
brother tobi maguire sequel of spiderman will always be the the best that marvel will ever produced, right now the subsequent movies of spiderman looks more of a cartoon than the a real movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
Interesting how a moment could shape a career.

Bradley Cooper really transformed Lady Gaga.

Like she said at the Grammy, i have always think of her as a weird person, especially with her crazy dressing always grabbing the headlines, and i must confess that i have not listen to her song before.

But after watching A Star Is Born, shallow has been on repeat on my playlist.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2019
Captain Marvel - 6.5/10
I have to agree totally with JeromeBlack on this one. Movie was drab. Now I know Brie won that Oscar not for her range but for her preparation for the role. She was too static. And wakanda fück way for Nick Fury to lose his "you know". They better not turn around and make it like Carol is going to save the day in Endgame, if not ehn.
PS: And the .5 is for the cat

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by freezyprinzy(m): 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
vampire2020:
lol boss,why you ask grin grin
baba show me way na embarassed
The amount of data way u dy use just humble me I want to be like you baba.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by freezyprinzy(m): 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2019
troubleseller:
Captain Marvel - 6.5/10
I have to agree totally with JeromeBlack on this one. Movie was drab. Now I know Brie won that Oscar not for her range but for her preparation for the role. She was too static. And wakanda fück way for Nick Fury to lose his "you know". They better not turn around and make it like Carol is going to save the day in Endgame, if not ehn.
i fear she’s going to be the hero in endgame.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2019
troubleseller:
Captain Marvel - 6.5/10

The plot and her acting feels unprofessional undecided.... I give it a 4.5/10 because I'm still dissappionted how nickfury lost his eye

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
Cold Pursuit.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
freezyprinzy:
i fear she’s going to be the hero in endgame.
That is going to be a bad move. A very bad one

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
blingxx:

The plot and her acting feels unprofessional undecided.... I give it a 4.5/10 because I'm still dissappionted how nickfury lost his eye
That is one of the worst reveals I have ever witnessed in a film.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 1:14am On Mar 15, 2019
THE PRESTIGE.. 9/10
GENRE:Drama, Mystery, SciFi

The plot was unique & written to perfection, yeah perfection, no exaggerations here. The cinematography & presentation were fantastic, the grand ensemble of cast right from Christian Bale,Hugh Jackman,Scarlett Johansson & Michael Caine, really delivered an outstanding act.
I've seen lots of movies on mystery/magic/illusion but nothing compares to this as the twists & turns in the movie were never ending, thanks to the 11mins scene at the end of the movie were the climax was somewhat resolved(somewhat, coz am still a little bit in disarray) The movie also shore to light,the Tesla/Edison rivalry. Definitely worth the 9, to be archived & seen again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by HeWrites(m): 3:00am On Mar 15, 2019
Abeg who don watch GetAway?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Forreellinc: 4:35am On Mar 15, 2019
Buharifanatic:
those hyping widows that is rubbish, i no blame una, taste has grade

some see rubbish that is plain as entertaining, some of us want the movie to challenge us

after all some of una dey watch zeeworld cheesy cheesy cheesy as pointless as it is, ure enjoying it
Yea widows is not that great, there were too many subplots and characters we didn't need which took away time from what actually mattered and the liam neeson faking his death just buried the movie for me
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:00am On Mar 15, 2019
I laugh when guys lament about captain marvel being trashy.

I wasn't even anticipating the release.
Avengers Endgame and Game of Thrones..... I am eagerly looking forward to both like the second coming of Christ smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 5:08am On Mar 15, 2019
alexistaiwo:
I laugh when guys lament about captain marvel being trashy.

I wasn't even anticipating the release.
Avengers Endgame and Game of Thrones..... I am eagerly looking forward to both like the second coming of Christ smiley

Wetin this Kazeem Taiwo day talk?

Stop being a popular demand. Everyone is waiting for Avengers and game of thrones.

Come up with something new and not basic.

Dare to be different.

I myself am waiting for the new season of Billions premiering this month and also, the new season of Killing Eve.

I'm also waiting for Hellboy and Pet Cemetery.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Treyknowles(m): 5:46am On Mar 15, 2019
blingxx:

What exactly is going on with captain Marvel because Mcu is known for making cool movies, Were they in a hurry to introduce her before endgame(they could have changed the release date for endgame so as get it right) or were they trying to outshine DC at all cost in the female superhero game? I just don't get it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 15, 2019
You don't get my main point, I was never interested in captain marvel since day one.

Talking about being different, is anticipating the concluding part of into the Badlands different enough for you? undecided

JeromeBlack:

Wetin this Kazeem Taiwo day talk?

Stop being a popular demand. Everyone is waiting for Avengers and game of thrones.

Come up with something new and not basic.

Dare to be different.

I myself am waiting for the new season of Billions premiering this month and also, the new season of Killing Eve.

I'm also waiting for Hellboy and Pet Cemetery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) ... (3827) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: user32(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.