Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3720306 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) ... (3827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
joseph1832:
Actually I think he does care. If you rewatch Punisher: War Zone, you'd see just how much he cared when he mistakenly killed that undercover FBI agent.

The guy blew his face off clearly needed killing. That's why he didn't even hesitate.

In this case, I sincerely believe Thomas Jane continued his role from the 2004 Punisher. If you notice he was trying hard to mind his business. All he needed was a good reason to go Berserk and he got one.

Thomas Jane's was only a good movie, but nothing close to what the Punisher is all about (too damn emotional for my liking), the Punisher needs no reason to go berserk. If he finds you trying to commit a crime you will die a brutal death if he is no hurry. Thats what Frank Castle is all about.

You have to understand, we are talking post revenge Frank Castle here, someone that is carrying a heavy grudge against the bad guys.

Ofcos he has to be upset for killing a good guy, thats a mistake on his part. People that take their job very seriously are naturally upset about a mistake.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SassyAndy21(f): 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
I don't care what anyone says, 2012 is the father of all disaster movies, hands down!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
SassyAndy21:
I don't care what anyone says, 2012 is the father of all disaster movies, hands down!

The Day after Tomorrow is more epic.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MobileGees: 12:08am On Jun 26, 2019
Just finished watching Anna and I'd give it a 6/10

She's like the female version of John Wick, some say she's a better than John Wick while others say she isn't up to John Wick

which brings me to the question who do you guys prefer?

John Wick OR Anna

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 26, 2019
MobileGees:
Just finished watching Anna and I'd give it a 7/10

She's like the female version of John Wick, some say she's a better than John Wick while others say she isn't up to John Wick

John Wick OR Anna

The right question here is who tf is Anna??

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by zlatan(m): 7:01am On Jun 26, 2019
SassyAndy21:

Everyone thought the world was going to end so can't really blame them for rushing production to meet the deadline grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mosho2good: 8:08am On Jun 26, 2019
Can someone pls recommend some world disaster,plague,virus movie that is good for me
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 26, 2019
mosho2good:
Can someone pls recommend some world disaster,plague,virus movie that is good for me

The best of the rest IMO.

- World War Z
- Contagion
- War of The Worlds
- The Day After Tomorrow
- Zombieland
- Dante's Peak
- Twisters
- 28 Days Later
- The Perfect Storm
- Volcano
- The Mist
- Rise of The Planet of Apes
- Cabin in The Woods
- Mad Max: Fury Road
- Snakes on a Plane

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 9:47am On Jun 26, 2019
stano2:
please is there a link to download the main King of boys movie?
That I know of? Not as of yet
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 10:41am On Jun 26, 2019
Telegram !!! The best way to download movies

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:10am On Jun 26, 2019
please someone should direct me to a link or a site that I can download avengers endgame,I download movies from toxicwap but the movie quality of endgame dere is wack like a pirated one.tnks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
Aaaaarghmed:
please someone should direct me to a link or a site that I can download avengers endgame,I download movies from toxicwap but the movie quality of endgame dere is wack like a pirated one.tnks

Go to the cinema

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Andersonjr(m): 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2019
SassyAndy21:

I swear!

by the way...

Brightburn (4/10)

I wasn't impressed at all. A good story that wasn't utilised enough.
yeah i agree with you, i wasn't that impressed myself
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
Aaaaarghmed:

[url=http://dl5.upfdl.com/files/Film/2019/Avengers%3a%20Endgame%202019/Avengers.Endgame.2019.720p.HC.HDTC.GalaxyRG.Farda.DL.mkv]Avengers: Endgame 720p HDTC[/url]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Andersonjr(m): 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
Damn just finished watching Terminator: Dark Fate' Trailer gosh this movie is gonna be epic.
Terminator: Dark Fate[3] is an upcoming American science fiction action film directed by Tim Miller, with a screenplay by David Goyer, Justin Rhodes, and Billy Ray, from a story by James Cameron, Charles Eglee, Josh Friedman, Goyer, and Rhodes. The film was produced by Cameron and David Ellison. It will be the sixth installment in the Terminator franchise and the first since Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991) to have franchise creator James Cameron involved.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
In the heart of the sea 6.5/10

It started out very promising but failed to deliver a satisfying narrative. It's not terrible, I just felt it could have been more. This is the kind of work Tarantino would do justice to.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
Koicereloaded ati clubmaster,

Are you guys watching Jinn series?

Or what about origins? That is a sci fi series.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2019
JeromeBlack:
Koicereloaded ati clubmaster,

Are you guys watching Jinn series?

Or what about origins? That is a sci fi series.

Don't know about Jinn, but Origin from YouTube Red is gripping. It's a whodunit set in a wrecked spaceship, stuck somewhere beyond our solar system.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Don't know about Jinn, but Origin from YouTube Red is gripping. It's a whodunit set in a wrecked spaceship, stuck somewhere beyond our solar system.

I'm on episode 2 for origin

I'm on episode 3 for Jinn
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
JeromeBlack:

I'm on episode 2 for origin

I'm on episode 3 for Jinn

Jinn has such a_shit rating that I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. grin

Origin narrative is well structured. The main character's backgrounds will be shown, everyone will be suspicious of everyone, alliance will be formed and broken, and in the season finale, all hell will be let loose. The host of the neuro-jacking parasite will be revealed, and I promise you this... you'll be shocked. Sit back, tighten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Jinn has such a_shit rating that I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. grin

Origin narrative is well structured. The main character's backgrounds will be shown, everyone will be suspicious of everyone, alliance will be formed and broken, and in the season finale, all hell will be let loose. The host of the neuro-jacking parasite will be revealed, and I promise you this... you'll be shocked. Sit back, tighten your seatbelt and enjoy the ride.

Shit rating? Jinn is very okay.

Don't listen to the ratings. It is a simple high school show. They tried for an Arab show
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Shit rating? Jinn is very okay.

Don't listen to the ratings. It is a simple high school show. They tried for an Arab show

Nah, internet ratings usually get it right on TV shows. If it's 3.4/10 on IMDb, with zero reviews on RT, then it's definitely_shit.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
Jackie Brown

After watching this again, I realized now why I had a vague memory of it, whereas I can recollect every scene from the older Reservoir Dogs. Damn thing is boring as_fuck. Quality film nevertheless.

7.8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Nah, internet ratings usually get it right on TV shows. If it's 3.4/10 on IMDb, with zero reviews on RT, then it's definitely_shit.

My standards are lower because it is an Arab show.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
JeromeBlack:

My standards are lower because it is an Arab show.

The standards of Arabian shows or shows of semitic ethnicity can be pretty high. I enjoyed the The Protector (Turkish), Sacred Games (India), and Fauda (Isreali).
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

The standards of Arabian shows or shows of semitic ethnicity can be pretty high. I enjoyed the The Protector (Turkish), Sacred Games (India), and Fauda (Isreali).

Kai. Ratings can be useless. People usually rate superhero/action TV shows higher.

The protector looks like an unoriginal turkish superhero series from.the trailer.
The protector ranks higher than black lightning. Nonsense.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Man I enjoyed fauda- finish season one, didn't bother to seek any further. The protector sucked for me, couldn't get past the first episode.

I must say you are an encyclopedia for things relating motion pictures. How did you attain your level of film wizardry?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Kai. Ratings can be useless. People usually rate superhero/action TV shows higher.

The protector looks like an unoriginal turkish superhero series from.the trailer.

The protector was lame, IMO.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IKON360(m): 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
MobileGees:
Just finished watching Anna and I'd give it a 6/10

John Wick OR Anna
Which one has part 2 and part 3?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IKON360(m): 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

The best of the rest IMO.

- World War Z
- Contagion
- War of The Worlds
- The Day After Tomorrow
- Zombieland
- Dante's Peak
- Twisters
- 28 Days Later
- The Perfect Storm
- Volcano
- The Mist
- Rise of The Planet of Apes
- Cabin in The Woods
- Mad Max: Fury Road
- Snakes on a Plane
Mad max was it a disaster movie? But its one of my best movies with an awesome female character
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
IKON360:

Mad max was it a disaster movie? But its one of my best movies with an awesome female character

Yeah, kinda. It's post-apocalyptic.

Witness me! Lolz. Mad Max deserved every last bit of Oscars it won. A true masterpiece.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Superhero shows are niched in the sense that they carter to a specific demographic. The fact that they're rated high is a testament that the targeted demographic likes them even if you don't.

The Protector is a mindless guilty pleasure in the sense that I don't usually watch shows like that but made an exception in regards to it.

Black Lightening is thrash, and The Protector deserves to be ranked higher. Heck, any show deserves to be ranked higher than that crapola redefined from shit_shows generator known as CW.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) ... (3827) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.