Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3721605 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) ... (3827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
JeromeBlack:

I repeat, I posted that stuff first. Keep quiet
since u refuse to be an adult am going to be one for both of us and put you on ignore. I don't have time for trolls.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
Csami:
Little Boy - 9/10
That's a wrong way to spell Jeromeblack

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
Bratking:

since u refuse to be an adult am going to be one for both of us and put you on ignore. I don't have time for trolls.

Only for you to quote me again two minutes later....

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
Bratking:

That's a wrong way to spell Jeromeblack

Little Boy is a movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
King of boys is now on Netflix. And it is also on other sites. Nitro for one has encoded it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Only for you to quote me again two minutes later....

I couldn't resist. little boy is a such perfect title for you as it describes you perfectly. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
Csami:

Little Boy is a movie.
no, it's jeromeblack.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
cry

Thanks
KoiceReloaded:
Clubmaster, I can't find the full episode in YouTube, but the wikipedia page is attached below where you can read the full plot line.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_Clinic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
For anyone interested, there's a YouTube Channel that uploads only award winning Shorts. Name is Omeleto. The Channel has a more diversified menu in that it isn't limited to a specific genre like the Dust channel.

Furthermore, it has far more quality content than Dust. If Time loop paradoxes are your thing, you'll find them there. Comedy, Drama, Romance... ditto. It's a rabbit hole - Once you go in, you're not coming out till you've gone through all the shorts. Omeleto is where it is. Subscribe.

One of my favs from Omeleto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBJlVlugZYc&list
Amazing bro, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
oyaskii:
woooow....this same obixcel from earlier pages of this thread? Where have youuuu beennn mann??
I've been so busy like work things, u know, for months now. Good to be back. Amadeo and my comrades from ages past ...salute wink

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
Csami:

if Beale Street could talk 5/10!?

That movie was good. 7/10 good.

There wasn't anything captivating in it, the acting was mediocre.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
So I finally got to see ALLADIN 2019 in Bluray (since initially I was very reluctant to go see it in the theatre). Here's my take. *spoiler alert*
It's a decent movie, certainly not the best, but also not the worst. Individual Movie Character performances differ in quality. When I saw d trailer at first I cringed when I saw Will Smith, I thought he was going to be a joke to d movie, but it turned out he became the most interesting part of the movie than others. And just like The Lamp he was actually the shinning lamp to the movie. Good for him.
However, The Alladin Character was terrible and the worst: Poor dialogue - said too many dumb things, looked clueless and confused from d moment he discovered Will Smith in d cave and for d most part of d movie. Listening to him was so cringy. In short his monkey was a much better actor than him grin grin grin
The Movie score and the music was good and great overall.
But on d downside the entire Movie lacked this emotional connection and attachment to d audience(and personally to me). Nearly all the characters including the Princess except Will Smith, were totally void of any emotional appeal whatsoever, they just acted like robots, same expression all d time. Even ALITA The Battle Angel (being not human) had more emotional appeal than the human characters of the above movie.
My Ratings: 6/10 A C+ for me.
These days I'm always in no rush to see Hollywood remakes Of old movies in theaters cos most of the time they do crappy stuffs grin Mind you, I haven't seen THE LION KING remake till now.. Still waiting for d Blu-ray version grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
Alita Battle Angel 2019 9/10
Now that's what I'm talking about...saw it in theatres from d get go. Hope there's a sequel to it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 7:05am On Sep 24, 2019
obixcel:
So I finally got to see ALLADIN 2019 in Bluray (since initially I was very reluctant to go see it in the theatre). Here's my take. *spoiler alert*
It's a decent movie, certainly not the best, but also not the worst. Individual Movie Character performances differ in quality. When I saw d trailer at first I cringed when I saw Will Smith, I thought he was going to be a joke to d movie, but it turned out he became the most interesting part of the movie than others. And just like The Lamp he was actually the shinning lamp to the movie. Good for him.
However, The Alladin Character was terrible and the worst: Poor dialogue - said too many dumb things, looked clueless and confused from d moment he discovered Will Smith in d cave and for d most part of d movie. Listening to him was so cringy. In short his monkey was a much better actor than him grin grin grin
But on d downside the entire Movie lacked this emotional connection and attachment to d audience(and personally to me). Nearly all the characters including the Princess except Will Smith, were totally void of any emotional appeal whatsoever, they just acted like robots, same expression all d time. Even ALITA The Battle Angel (being not human) had more emotional appeal than the human characters of the above movie.
These days I'm always in no rush to see Hollywood remakes Of old movies in theaters cos most of the time they do crappy stuffs grin Mind you, I haven't seen THE LION KING remake till now.. Still waiting for d Blu-ray version grin grin

I grade papers.
6 is c-

0.0 to 3.9 is f
4.0 to 4.9 is e
5.0 to 5.9 is d
6.0 to 6.5 is c-
6.6 to 7.0 is c+
7.1 to 7.9 is b-
8.0 to 8.9 is b+
9.0 to 9.5 is a-
9.6 to 10.0 is a+
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 10:36am On Sep 24, 2019
Anna..... I ended up in confusion...... 5/10.......

and someone was rating it above the almighty John Wick 3 ...........

That person must be under a spell

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
After banning all the active members of the thread.

As the thread is now silent like a graveyard, hope you are all feeling it grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
Final Fantasy: Advent Children.

8.5/10.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
joseph1832:
Final Fantasy: Advent Children.
8.5/10.
english version?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bratking:

english version?
Yep.

I'm looking for Final Fantasy: The Spirit Within. Still can't find it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by donhils: 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
The Hunger Games... Is it good to watch?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2019
donhils:
The Hunger Games... Is it good to watch?

More or less, I guess. The trilogy did just about enough to please the movie theater going fans, but the novels were way better, IMO.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by realestniggah: 2:09am On Sep 25, 2019
obixcel:
True same thing I thought.. First look at the trailer earlier this year I said to myself who the fuck_ thought it was a good idea to make Will Smith a big blue giant genie?..but surprisingly he was the live of the movie.. I was blown away by the CGI and animation done on him..I was also tempted to write lion king off but now I will give it a try can't always depend on the trailer, lesson learnt. Now the acting on the movie was terrible except for will Smith of course, you can see his years of experience come to light, the dude who played Aladdin will probably cringe at his own acting...if the movie was left mainly to the actor it would have been a colossal flop.. I will give it a solid 6. Watch it for the animation, production, set design. And for those of you complaining about the dancing.. It a musical.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 8:56am On Sep 25, 2019
Clubmaster:
After banning all the active members of the thread.

As the thread is now silent like a graveyard, hope you are all feeling it grin grin

When you were aligning with idiots, what did you expect?

It is like you have forgotten who the snitches are.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by macanthony25(m): 9:46am On Sep 25, 2019
Damfostopper:
Anna..... I ended up in confusion...... 5/10.......

and someone was rating it above the almighty John Wick 3 ...........

That person must be under a spell

I give it 4/10 everything was like a joke.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by macanthony25(m): 9:48am On Sep 25, 2019
Black Mirror: Bandersnatch
Brexit
Deadwood: The Movie
King Lear
My Dinner With Herve

Enjoy grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2019
Chicago 6/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
realestniggah:

True same thing I thought.. First look at the trailer earlier this year I said to myself who the fuck_ thought it was a good idea to make Will Smith a big blue giant genie?..but surprisingly he was the live of the movie.. I was blown away by the CGI and animation done on him..I was also tempted to write lion king off but now I will give it a try can't always depend on the trailer, lesson learnt. Now the acting on the movie was terrible except for will Smith of course, you can see his years of experience come to light, the dude who played Aladdin will probably cringe at his own acting...if the movie was left mainly to the actor it would have been a colossal flop.. I will give it a solid 6. Watch it for the animation, production, set design. And for those of you complaining about the dancing.. It a musical.
You're absolutely right. A colossal flop it would have been if you exclude Will Smith. The CGI was great on Will Smith, the flying Carpet was quite good too. They should have used a more stronger Alladin character with good dialogue and emotional appeal. For me it looked like they were just looking for a younger handsome male only grin Beauty, handsomeness without good acting skills will always lead to a disastrous performance
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
Spider Man into the spider verse 7/10

I'm divided on this one, I have to say it was interesting and enjoyable.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
CRAWL (2019) HD is out online. Genre: Action, Drama, Horror Size: 1.23GB
h t t p s : / / b i o s k o p k e r e n . t v / c r a w l - 2 0 1 9 /

Join d spaced links after copying

How to download: You can't download directly, It's a bit complicated. The above link address doesn't provide any direct access Download link to begin download immediately, except that you can stream and watch it online. So you will have to play around if you want to rip d video from d website. Unless you have alternative sites that has it.
Use Google chrome
Before copying and pasting the link on your google chrome web address
Download ''Video downloader professional'' extension and add to your chrome extension, It's symbolised by a black arrow facing downwards on the top right side of your browser
Once it has been added, open d link, press play, the black arrow on the top right side turns blue, click it, then right click and ''save link as''

Download begins.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
obixcel:
CRAWL (2019) HD is out online. Genre: Action, Drama, Horror Size: 1.23GB
h t t p s : / / b i o s k o p k e r e n . t v / c r a w l - 2 0 1 9 /

Join d spaced links after copying

How to download: You can't download directly, It's a bit complicated. The above link address doesn't provide any direct access Download link to begin download immediately, except that you can stream and watch it online. So you will have to play around if you want to rip d video from d website. Unless you have alternative sites that has it.
Use Google chrome
Before copying and pasting the link on your google chrome web address
Download ''Video downloader professional'' extension and add to your chrome extension, It's symbolised by a black arrow facing downwards on the top right side of your browser
Once it has been added, open d link, press play, the black arrow on the top right side turns blue, click it, then right click and ''save link as''

Download begins.

I remember this guy. you used to be very active on this thread and good at supplying links but you disappeared suddenly. and now u are back. ebi lyke say u don lose ur job oga. cheesy grin grin

don't mind me am joking. noone here pass jeromeblack for joblessness. keep up the good work. ocrawl loading....... wink cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
Rambo: Last Blood.

This better be the last one.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
cao:
Rambo: Last Blood.
This better be the last one.
Don't hold your breath, Stallone will only stop when he's dead and gone. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) ... (3827) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.