Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3709955 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) ... (3823) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:47am On Nov 11, 2019
nani667:
Watchmen

8.9 / 10

Wonder why I am just seeing this, great stuff... Glad to finally see Dr. Manhattan on the big Screen... Loved the story, loved how it ended ✔️

It's almost as it is in the Comic Book. Now you go understand Watchmen TV show better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:52am On Nov 11, 2019
J2381:
you loved how rorschach died? lipsrsealed

Rorschach had to die man undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu121: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2019
Viking07:
Imagine watching a movie and you're so dumbstruck, you end up watching the closing credits (cast & crew).

Fractured: 7.5/10.

Up next: Joker.
joker?

So you dey like camrip movies
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu121: 11:01am On Nov 11, 2019
abduleez1:

Baba Titans have improved a bit this season. Better than last season.

And Doom Patrol is the BEST of all DC Universe shows. Closely followed by Swamp Thing. Give it a watch especially Doom Patrol and u ain't gonna regret it. grin
don't upset the 'BUTTS'

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 11, 2019
Tolu121:
joker?

So you dey like camrip movies
HDRip. Very clear.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu121: 11:27am On Nov 11, 2019
Viking07:
HDRip. Very clear.
cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu121: 11:29am On Nov 11, 2019
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:46am On Nov 11, 2019
Tolu121:
don't upset the 'BUTTS'

I don't understand sad
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2019
abduleez1:

Rorschach had to die man undecided
had to die? Come on man, dude was the only realist among them bunch of bozos.

Imagine murdering all those people just for what exactly? angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu121: 11:54am On Nov 11, 2019
abduleez1:

I don't understand sad
if you don't know the 'butts'

Then you need to re-watch doom patrol again
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by paradigmshift(m): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
hulk616:
thank you. The most overhyped piece of trash I have seen after dark Knight .

i regret watching it.. i was waiting patiently for the magic to happen, na so film end

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
Tolu121:
if you don't know the 'butts'

Then you need to re-watch doom patrol again

Ah bro, na now my brain rejig!!! cheesy cheesy

Doom Patrol funny DIE. And very entertaining.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
[quote author=J2381 post=83928137]had to die? Come on man, dude was the only realist among them bunch of bozos.

Imagine murdering all those people just for what exactly? >:

Well, I think Ozymandias was the most realistic bloke amongst them. grin

WORLD PEACE. Humanity United against a Common Enemy. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
abduleez1:
dude was a raving mad man. If he was so holy why didn't he sacrifice himself?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
J2381:
you loved how rorschach died? lipsrsealed

That was probably what I loved the most sef.... Dr. Manhattan gave zero facks, he probably already foresaw the future, no matter of deliberation will make the dude not go and blab... So he casually destroyed him... Loved that part so much ✔️✔️

The only question I have from the movie is why TF was that why that dude they Called the Smartest guy alive was so strong... Dude casually flogged everyone else and was dodging bullets... What TF is his story... Abi his suit gave him strength or what

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
J2381:
had to die? Come on man, dude was the only realist among them bunch of bozos.

Imagine murdering all those people just for what exactly? angry

The murdering was small fry compared to what would have happened if the countries went to war... It was actually a Genius idea... After that all the countries embraced peace, the fear of Dr. Manhattan can do that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sexymoma(f): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
So i watched this indian Movie chhichhore
I thought they were joking when i saw comments like
2009-3 idiots
2019- chichore
Walai Nor Be lie o.. It didn't end the way you would have expected it to end.
I love the movie 9/10
Nigerian Movies
Hire A woman i'll give a 7/10 you'll Laugh ehn.. Comedy and Romance
Size 12 7/10 comedy and romance
Light in the the 5/10 Normal Naija Movie
The Bridge.. wow chidinma Killed it.. 7/10
Upnorth 6/10 Banky should quit music abeg... The guy sabi act
The Bling Lagosians.. E sweet small.. 6/10 It shows how greedy a man can be..You have money, Fame, Lovely wife and beautiful children, you still dey eye your poor friend's wife.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
Joker: 4/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by damayfoli: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
Yesterday we watched the movie Mission Impossible. I love this movie. In order not to look for a movie for a long time, try this application - chelly.io I really like the application. This application I use every day. In it I can choose a movie for the evening or a book. There are also many playlists for finding music. It saves me a lot of time. Now I can quickly find a decent book or movie and not waste time searching.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
nani667:

The murdering was small fry compared to what would have happened if the countries went to war... It was actually a Genius idea... After that all the countries embraced peace, the fear of Dr. Manhattan can do that
actually they would have come after Ozymandias if they knew he was behind it all and they still would have embrace peace after that.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
nani667:

That was probably what I loved the most sef.... Dr. Manhattan gave zero facks, he probably already foresaw the future, no matter of deliberation will make the dude not go and blab... So he casually destroyed him... Loved that part so much ✔️✔️
his blabbing would have stopped the war anyway. I tell you if Dr Manhattan hadn't destroyed him, all the countries would have United and come after Ozymandias. Nobody likes being marionette.
The only question I have from the movie is why TF was that why that dude they Called the Smartest guy alive was so strong... Dude casually flogged everyone else and was dodging bullets... What TF is his story... Abi his suit gave him strength or what
from what I read he was in peak physical, human and mental condition. Search for him on Google and understand.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by urahara(m): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
nani667:
Watchmen

8.9 / 10

Wonder why I am just seeing this, great stuff... Glad to finally see Dr. Manhattan on the big Screen... Loved the story, loved how it ended ✔️

My best line was " Do you think I'm a comic book villain that will reveal my plan only for you to ruin it , I've already detonated the bomb before you people got here "

Ozymandias to Rorshach , night owl and Dr Manhattan.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CsRockefeller(m): 7:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
hulk616:
the hype for endgame was tooooo small.
Endgame is the greatest movie ever made. angry
Really?

What happens to Avatar?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by urahara(m): 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
Viking07:
Currently watching this movie and I'm so mad right now. embarassed Damn!

Is the movie interesting ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by urahara(m): 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
Viking07:
Imagine watching a movie and you're so dumbstruck, you end up watching the closing credits (cast & crew).

Fractured: 7.5/10.

Up next: Joker.

Mad o
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by urahara(m): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
nani667:

Ozymandias is the peak of human ability in all aspects.

The dude is extremely handsome.

Extremely strong.The strongest human being in the world.

Extremely smart. The smartest human being in the world.

Extremely richThe world's richest man

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Airyprince(m): 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
abduleez1:

Ah bro, na now my brain rejig!!! cheesy cheesy

Doom Patrol funny DIE. And very entertaining.
my fav act was crazy jane,how does one person have that much personality in one head,for me hammer head was one of my funniest personality
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Really?

What happens to Avatar?
it was beaten by endgame
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
Viking07:
Joker: 4/10.
thank you that movie is overhyped. Soo boring
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CsRockefeller(m): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
hulk616:
it was beaten by endgame

I'm not talking about highest grossing movie of all time.

I'm talking of the movie itself. The story line, the acting, the effects. Everything except the box office.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
CsRockefeller:

I'm not talking about highest grossing movie of all time.

I'm talking of the movie itself. The story line, the acting, the effects. Everything except the box office.
all better than avatar
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CsRockefeller(m): 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
hulk616:
all better than avatar

Nah!! I disagree.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) ... (3823) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.