Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3724830 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

There's nothing to it. If you get to the part where you're asked to input a passcode, type tfpdl. It will take you to a link page. Choose fireflies, and proceed with your download.
thanks baba, abeg can you gimme other websites to download from , dem dash me 50GB
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 18, 2019
oyaskii:
The question remains would Heath be awarded that oscar if he was alive? So people still think it was "pity" award and i totally disagree. I have only seen few people change persona and incorporate himself so much into a role as well as Heath did in TDK, i mean i saw this guy in 10 things i hate about you and Casanova and he wasn't anything close to playing a deranged criminal mastermind in those movies. There were stories of him been in character through out production of the movie, even sleepless night coupled with the problems he had at that time. Two recent method acting of such caliber comes to mind for me Matthew McConaughey in Dallas Buyers Club and Gary Oldman in Darkest Hour and both ended in Oscar wins so Heath's Oscar was far from pity....imo.

When I first saw TDK, I was resentful of how Heath dominated the movie, cuz I wasn't a fan of Joker, but even then, I knew Heath will win the Oscars, thus, it's kind of mind boggling when people say with a straight face that Heath only won posthumously out of pity. It also amuses me because their opinions are clearly biased. Anyone with eyes on their heads can see they are merely shills of Jack Nicholson. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 18, 2019
Goodbloke:
thanks baba, abeg can you gimme other websites to download from , dem dash me 50GB

- psarip. eu
- rmz. cr
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by eazyhifii(m): 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
toluxe0075:
#ReleaseTheSnyderCut for Justice league is currently gathering serious waves and momentum on social media. Ben Affleck, Jason Momoa and Gal Galdot are seriously in support of it. It may eventually happen.

Abeg tf is this SnyderCut self, shey na another movie ni or what?
I don't understand
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Mah Niggah. You have an analytical mind. cheesy

And someone will come here and be writing epistles upandan.
your problem have always been you always like being right even when wrong is shoved right in your face.

You've heard what the producers said about this being a POV issue, but no! You can't take it because you obviously know more than the producers and you just love being right.

Good riddance.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
GEMINI MAN (Feat. Will Smith) 720p HDRip is Out!! Those interested can check it out
Size: 993mb
Note: 1. The file is dual audio (Hindi/English) so if using VLC you should switch to English
2. The link is spaced (deliberately done to avoid spam spot) so copy and close up d spaces in between each character
h t t p s : / / u p l o a d e v e r . c o m / f / w m 7 z 9 n - i 6 t 4 e 9 f 2 w o s n 4
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
shocked

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
pryme:

Lol,
You don't know Joker, The Joker has always been the star of the show in most (if not all) Batman comic series, so you see The Joker is like the mask of Nabu, it has a profound effect on any that wears it.
If fact playing the Joker is more like a career move.

Now, this is a comics dude. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by macanthony25(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
please I need link to download KAMASUTRA 3D grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

When I first saw TDK, I was resentful of how Heath dominated the movie, cuz I wasn't a fan of Joker, but even then, I knew Heath will win the Oscars, thus, it's kind of mind boggling when people say with a straight face that Heath only won posthumously out of pity. It also amuses me because their opinions are clearly biased. Anyone with eyes on their heads can see they are merely shills of Jack Nicholson. cheesy

As in ehn, I still reason their mentality up till now.
I am yet to watch Jack Nicholson's Joker performance, but after seeing Heath's performance man I was in love with Joker. He's by far the best villain Comic Book villain I've seen on-screen.

IDK anytime I see Nicholson's Joker footage I feel it's a Joke compared to Heath's. His performance was what made TDK a Masterpiece and critical hit overall.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
nani667:
shocked

Female Ironman in the works?? grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
eazyhifii:

I don't understand

It's Director's Cut of Josstice League.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
The slow and maniacal decent of a mentally Ill loner in a society that didnt care about him. Society gets what it deserves.

Joker. The best movie I have seen this year. I am putting it in my all time favs folder.

Phoenix did a terrific job, this movie was lit.

I really loved the scene ........ ( no spoilers ) followed by the stair dancing scene.

Men I cannot put into words how this movie made me feel. Its lovely.

P.s got it off pirate. Very clear copy with very good audio.

I am going to watch it again this weekend. I know I must have missed something too.

[s]Joker 9.9/10 ( just because I want to hold onto something) [/s]

Bleep it 10/10.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
J2381:
your problem have always been you always like being right even when wrong is shoved right in your face.

You've heard what the producers said about this being a POV issue, but no! You can't take it because you obviously know more than the producers and you just love being right.

Good riddance.
This is not a matter of being right or wrong, it's a matter of logic. Sure, the director wanted us to think, but he also left enough clues to point us to the right direction.

Still hard to believe that that you thought Arthur's proximate relationship with his mom was imaginary. Lmao.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
armadeo:
The slow and maniacal decent of a mentally Ill loner in a society that didnt care about him. Society gets what it deserves.

Joker. The best movie I have seen this year. I am putting it in my all time favs folder.

Phoenix did a terrific job, this movie was lit.

I really loved the scene ........ ( no spoilers ) followed by the stair dancing scene.

Men I cannot put into words how this movie made me feel. Its lovely.

P.s got it off pirate. Very clear copy with very good audio.

I am going to watch it again this weekend. I know I must have missed something too.

[s]Joker 9.9/10 ( just because I want to hold onto something) [/s]

Bleep it 10/10.

It's truly a masterpiece. Have watched it twice, and will probably watch it again soon.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
abduleez1:

I am yet to watch Jack Nicholson's Joker performance, but after seeing Heath's performance man I was in love with Joker. He's by far the best villain Comic Book villain I've seen on-screen.

IDK anytime I see Nicholson's Joker footage I feel it's a Joke compared to Heath's. His performance was what made TDK a Masterpiece and critical hit overall.

Nicholson shills are of the opinion that Nicholson's version of Joker was the best representation of the comic source material, but what they fail to grasp is the fact that Heath being the best Joker doesn't take anything away from Nicholson's portrayal, since the two are not mutually exclusive.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
abduleez1:

you saw a footage not the full movie yet you already drawn up conclusions?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
The Greatest Showman

6.5 / 10

Great movie... The singing was just too annoying tho, literally Fast Forewarded though all the singing... Other than the singing it was a very good movie

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

This is not a matter of being right or wrong, it's a matter of logic. Sure, the director wanted us to think, but he also left enough clues to point us to the right direction.

Still hard to believe that that you thought Arthur's proximate relationship with his mom was imaginary. Lmao.
hear you go again trying to twist the narrative. Are we talking about Arthur's relationship with his mom or we're talking about if Thomas Wayne was Arthur's father.

This guy you own sef too much. Logic KOR logic boy NII. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
J2381:
hear you go again trying to twist the narrative. Are we talking about Arthur's relationship with his mom or we're talking about if Thomas Wayne was Arthur's father.

This guy you won sef too much. Logic KOR logic boy NII.

They are all connected. He killed his mom because he felt betrayed, albeit misguided. He wouldn't have cared enough to kill her if they didn't have a relationship.

Joker (2019) is not the kind of film you watch only once. To understand it better, watch it more than once.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
abduleez1:

It's Director's Cut of Josstice League.
was told the actual movie is like 3 hours (Zack Snyder) but the one we saw (Joss Whedon) was an hour plus. Heck I chuckled when I was told it was darker and it's supposed to be the first part. grin

Marvel really did something to DC that's why one can never be great by imitating. Lol.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
Dolomite is My Name...8.8/10
Genre: Biography, Comedy, Drama

Eddie is one of the very few old Hollywood actors who still got his mojo, his performance here got me mesmerized all through the flick.
The movie was hilarious, heartwarming & motivating/inspiring, especially to anyone out there who has a dream.
Story was very good as it's was a loving tribute to Rudy Ray Moore, an outstanding personality & one of the forces behind the blaxploitation movement in the 70's.
Acting all round was astonishing, never knew Wesley Snipes had it in him to be this funny. Soundtrack was also very good. All in all, i really really fancied this one.
Dolomite is my name & fvcking up motherfu.ckers is my game.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

They are all connected. He killed his mom because he felt betrayed, albeit misguided. He wouldn't have cared enough to kill her if they didn't have a relationship.

Joker (2019) is not the kind of film you watch only once. To understand it better, watch it more than once.
my friend go and sit down. what made him feel betrayed it not that he read the document he stole from the hospital. Like you really think Joker is stupid? Like he doesn't know when he's being lied to and when he's been told the truth?

Clearly his mum was delusional and the document points to that very direction. (I'm not saying Wayne couldnt have falsified it but base on whats on ground)

If you who have watched it more than once don't remember the scene where he was bathing his mum and his mum told him if Thomas Wayne reads her letter and discover they're living in squalor he'd help them? Like Thomas Wayne help Penny Fleck out of poverty? LMAO.

The same woman who praised Wayne as the saviour Gotham City needs. Like why would you even praise and believe someone who caused you untold misery will help you out of poverty if you're not deluded.

Mr KoiceReloaded, I'm starting to believe you're just as crazy as Joker and please stop switching the narrative and choke on your L. Mr I'm always right.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
The Lion King.

Because of this movie I'm not going to watch Aladdin. That's all I can say.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
nani667:
The Greatest Showman

6.5 / 10

Great movie... The singing was just too annoying tho, literally Fast Forewarded though all the singing... Other than the singing it was a very good movie
wtf!! shocked....6.5/10??......

Jeez undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
Brain-dead epistle is back on the menu, guys. grin grin

Jeromeblack, your friend is out of his chains again. grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
nani667:
The Greatest Showman

6.5 / 10

At the bolded, it's a Musical, what were you expecting? . And secondly, the songs weren't just random, they were made to compliment & add to the very scenes(storywise) they were featured in.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
eazyhifii:

I don't understand

It's a version that housed a more detailed content. It's much longer than the theatrical release.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nigerianmovies: 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
new movie in town (don't watch this movie without your wife)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAKX5L_PYkY
https://youtu.be/uAKX5L_PYkY
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Neimar: 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
the greatest show man 8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
nani667:
The Greatest Showman

6.5 / 10

IT'S. A. MUSICAL. The songs were actually the bread and butter of the movie and quite catchy. And they did a good job of covering the somewhat weak plot.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
On the issue of the 3 jokers.

Each one holds the candle. I wouldn't say anyone was better than the other.

I saw Nicholson's joker a long time ago when it first came out and watching it now, it looks campy and childish but in all scheme of things you get to realise that Nicholson's joker was actually a lunatic despite the attempts at making batman PG. He really was crazy.

Heath ledger. Now we watched this one when we were older. To be honest I never really appreciated him till this year when I watched the dark knight again. The actual level of lunacy displayed was unbelievable.

Remember the scene where he walks into Wayne manor and sticks up the party. How he whirls around picking drinks at random and eating stuff while threatening the people there. That was top notch acting.

JP. Hmm. His one is an origin story how the joker came into being. The gradual losing of his mind..sinking deeper into the realm of madness despite society doing well without him.

Did you notice at the finale when he left the room his footprints where blood stained. ... man I love this movie.

Finally each joker did well in thier movies and had one strong thread connecting them all. They wanted chaos.

P.s it seems the entire planet forgot that there was a joker in suicide squad. Now that's harsh.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: keemsleek(m), TopeQs, MrJorge(m), CBTxFactor and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.