Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3719333 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) ... (3826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
mekaprime:

His name is Iko Uwais. His notable movies are: The raid: Redemption The raid 2 The night comes for us Headshot Mile 22
God bless you bro. the Raid Redemption was a hit. there's this recently released Series that he featured and I wanna download it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
urahara:

And that's why I said u.s politicians aren't even rich at all.They earn average incomes like everyone else.

Oh....many US politicians are rich.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
please who knows this guy's name pls?
I need to download his movies.
pics below
cc alexistaiwo

His name is Iko Uwais....The title of the movie is The Raid.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by urahara(m): 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2020
JeromeBlack:

Oh....many US politicians are rich.

Are they rich like Nigerian politicians ?

Did they get their wealth from looting govt coffers ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
Just Mercy

If America's justice system is this flawed with a 1 to 9 ratio.

I shudder to think what will be obtainable here if comprehensive investigations were to be done on our kangaroo justice process.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
urahara:

Well, unlike here, they don't loot their treasury but manipulate the system to their advantage. And make absolute sure you can't prove shit. Read up on the Pelosi family to get an idea what I'm talking about.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by urahara(m): 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
Kaycee7:
Well, unlike here, they don't loot their treasury but manipulate the system to their advantage. And make absolute sure you can't prove shit. Read up on the Pelosi family to get an idea what I'm talking about.

I'm reading up on the Pelosi family.

I read they made their money from real estate.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 6:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
urahara:

Yes. They make money from lobbyists

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Just Mercy

If America's justice system is this flawed with a 1 to 9 ratio.

I shudder to think what will be obtainable here if comprehensive investigations were to be done on our kangaroo justice process.

The American Justice system has always been biased to the man of color.
Blacks most times, get convicted of a crimes they know nothing about & ultimately get death sentences, because of one silly reason or the other, just cause the white man is not always happy when the black does things he believes are exclusively meant for the whites.
What made Walter McMillan a suspect in the first place? he was the only one in the community who had a white girlfriend, and that was it.
In 82, Marvin Anderson was convicted of sexual assault, kidnapping, and robbery after a white woman reported that she was raped by a black man who told her he had a white girlfriend. Anderson automatically became a suspect because he was the only black man the cop knew lived with a white woman, and this was someone who had no criminal record whatsoever.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
urahara:

I'm reading up on the Pelosi family.

I read they made their money from real estate.
Now compare the level they were at before Nancy got a foothold in Congress to the level where they are now.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
Dunkirk 9/10

With very little dialogue, Christopher Nolan employs sound to strike a feeling of apprehension on the audience. This is the best world war film I've watched so far, (haven't seen saving Private Ryan, 1917) but every other war film I have seen prior to this one didn't do it's source material much justice.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Hayzed25(m): 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
Fynestboi:
Let us know the movie you are currently watching now, be it a Yoruba movie, an English, Hausa, Igbo, Ghanian, Indian, Korean, Chinese, British, American or even Anime etc gringringrin or Home video, TV Series (season movies), what episode?

Any kind of movie you are currently watching now just post the name and if possible a little summary.

...let's keep the ball rolling..!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ1vArR3O4c

Legend of inikpi by Mercy Johnson
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
alexistaiwo:

Stunning visuals and a rather clichéd plot
How?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kushercain: 11:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
Before we Go (2015) 6/10

See how they turned a whole captain America to a gooey eyed romantic
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CsRockefeller(m): 12:07am On Feb 04, 2020
Just saw the movie "Get Out"

It's so creepy and scary.

shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 12:38am On Feb 04, 2020
losprince:
Dunkirk 9/10

With very little dialogue, Christopher Nolan employs sound to strike a feeling of apprehension on the audience. This is the best world war film I've watched so far, (haven't seen saving Private Ryan, 1917) but every other war film I have seen prior to this one didn't do it's source material much justice.

Have you seen, The Thin Red Line, Platoon, Apocalypse Now?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 8:43am On Feb 04, 2020
losprince:
Dunkirk 9/10

On this same thread people were complaining the movie is boring, but we all know those complaining are Philistines. That movie is one of the best war movies I've ever seen.

Nolan is a genius!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 9:17am On Feb 04, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Nope, haven't seen any of those.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dannyco100(m): 9:36am On Feb 04, 2020
Stap Tv On Youtube
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 9:37am On Feb 04, 2020
Octopusssy:

On this same thread people were complaining the movie is boring, but we all know those complaining are Philistines. That movie is one of the best war movies I've ever seen.

Nolan is a genius!
Nothing about the picture was boring, unless by boring those Philistines meant apprehensive then they are talking out of their asses.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 9:55am On Feb 04, 2020
losprince:

Nope, haven't seen any of those.

I'll advise you see them before you take your pick of "Your greatest war movie".

In addition, I'll have to state that they're a bit old:

Apocalypse Now-1978

Platoon-1986

The Thin Red Line-1998

Nonetheless, see them.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 10:09am On Feb 04, 2020
Guys, Which of these Roles in these movies was Leonardo DiCaprio most amazing in, which role did he play that blew your mind the most

Jordan Belfort - The Wolf of wall Street
Jack - Titanic
Hugh Glass - The Revenant
Jay Gatsby - The Great Gatsby

Let's hear it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:29am On Feb 04, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Platoon is Historically very inaccurate.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NollyBond1990: 10:36am On Feb 04, 2020
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 11:22am On Feb 04, 2020
Chibudollar:
Guys, Which of these Roles in these movies was Leonardo DiCaprio most amazing in, which role did he play that blew your mind the most

Jack - Titanic

Let's hear it
You didn't mention The Departed? He was really great in that role.... Or Catch me if you can.
Even in Django unchained,his screen time was short but he stole the show IMO
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BetWinners(m): 11:29am On Feb 04, 2020
losprince:
Dunkirk 9/10

With very little dialogue, Christopher Nolan employs sound to strike a feeling of apprehension on the audience. This is the best world war film I've watched so far(haven't seen saving Private Ryan, 1917) but every other war film I have seen prior to this one didn't do it's source material much justice.
@Emboldened With great emphasis on the emboldened.Technically,Dunkirk was superb but plot wise,zero.The movie was nothing special not even close to the thin red line & the classic apocalypse now.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BetWinners(m): 11:31am On Feb 04, 2020
Chibudollar:

Jack - Titanic

Let's hear it
Revolutionary Road is his best film closely followed by J.Edgar & the overlooked The Beach
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 11:59am On Feb 04, 2020
Raalsalghul:

I'll advise you see them before you take your pick of "Your greatest war movie".

In addition, I'll have to state that they're a bit old:

Apocalypse Now-1978

Platoon-1986

The Thin Red Line-1998

Nonetheless, see them.
Well I did say Dunkirk was the best I've seen so far. No need warning me about the age of a movie, as a matter of fact, the older a movie is, the more interested in seeing it I become. Old films beat these modern craps we've been getting.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
BetWinners:

@Emboldened With great emphasis on the emboldened.Technically,Dunkirk was superb but plot wise,zero.The movie was nothing special not even close to the thin red line & the classic apocalypse now.
I haven't seen those movies, but I'll disagree with the your statement that Dunkirk was zero, plot wise.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
Chibudollar:

Jack - Titanic

Let's hear it
For me his most interesting performance was from Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1866) (1867) (1868) (1869) (1870) (1871) (1872) ... (3826) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.