Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3708269 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) ... (3822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
Avengers: Endgame

Call me a LASTMAn and you won't be too wrong. I had to take my time before taking a look at this to refresh my memory from various unavoidable spoilers.
This is a worthy end to a great franchise like the Avengers and, an enticing introduction to future projects. This is a flick with the right amount of everything: emotion, action, hope, disappointment, defeat, victory, redemption, etc. Above all, the systematic passage of baton among the characters is superb. Definitely a delight to the eyes

9/10

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
[s]
abdurrazaq:
Captain Marvel

The introduction of this title character was delayed unnecessarily and, the story, when eventually told, was rushed. It is an average effort from the studio of Marvel

5/10
[/s]
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 10:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
hulk616:
[s][/s]

I hail you sir grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
abdurrazaq:

I hail you sir grin grin
grin
According to the law set by me, marvel movies should always have rating between 8.5 - 10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
hulk616:
grin
According to the law set by me, marvel movies should always have rating between 8.5 - 10

You don start again
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
abdurrazaq:
Avengers: Endgame

Call me a LASTMAn and you won't be too wrong. I had to take my time before taking a look at this to refresh my memory from various unavoidable spoilers.
This is a worthy end to a great franchise like the Avengers and, an enticing introduction to future projects. This is a flick with the right amount of everything: emotion, action, hope, disappointment, defeat, victory, redemption, etc. Above all, the systematic passage of baton among the characters is superb. Definitely a delight to the eyes

9/10

LASTMA President ✔️

I salute you

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
Bird of Prey

I throughly enjoyed this especially the narration. By the way, Where was the Batman when all of this was going down in his city?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
sad

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SalomonKane: 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
hulk616:
grin
Sharrap joor. tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
realestniggah:
Nollywood is cooking something

Behind the scene of Nigeria's first military themed movie titled “Eagle Wings, the Nigerian Air Force story”. It will be one of the most expensive movie ever made in Nigeria.

Hmm, I like what's cooking. I've been waiting for something like this from Nollywood since forever but no hope. I always wondered how no one saw beautifully themed perfect storyline(s) in the Counter Insurgency War.

Who's the producer? Studio? Director? Filmmaker? Almost Anything from EbonyLife's Mo Abudu or Emem Isong is top grade.

Seems those are NAF QRF (Quick Response Force) units. I'm liking this. grin
I approve big time. Enough of all those shitty recycled story every then and now.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Bird of Prey

I throughly enjoyed this especially the narration.
By the way, Where was the Batman when all of this was going down in his city?

Baba is on a day off. grin grin grin

Make I go kwantinue my own jorr..... cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
nani667:
sad

COMING from a Snyderbot I ain't surprised.

And how does he expect an Harley Quinn movie to be serious. These ©o¢k$vckers always think everything Is supposed to be dark and serious. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
Holy Fvvk!!!! I'm HYPED for this.

I must try watch THIS. Damn, I love this, seems they are pretty much trained for this.

I hope and pray this is a First of many to come.

#EagleWings

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 11:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
Knives Out

7 / 10

Decent enough movie overall, plot was good, cast was good, especially the main babe, she was all manner of pretty ✔️

Chris also did well in his Villain role, never suspected he was the culprit... Overall it was a good watch, sad about the old man though, ultimately the dude just killed himself for nothing...

Only thing I would say I did not really enjoy was Daniel Craig's role, his whole accent stuff was just weird... Dude was just not it at all...

recommended ✔️

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by superfelix: 11:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
Sonic the Hedgehog;
What's up with that Dr Robotnik

Birds Of Prey;
Mr J. LOL
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 12:12am On Mar 09, 2020
nani667:
Knives Out

7 / 10

Decent enough movie overall, plot was good, cast was good, especially the main babe, she was all manner of pretty ✔️

Chris also did well in his Villain role, never suspected he was the culprit... Overall it was a good watch, sad about the old man though, ultimately the dude just killed himself for nothing...

Only thing I would say I did not really enjoy was Daniel Craig's role, his whole accent stuff was just weird... Dude was just not it at all...

recommended ✔️

Why would you leave such spoilers? And its even a mystery movie. Do you have sense at all?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 12:18am On Mar 09, 2020
Notebook {Bollywood}

A typical love story told in the common bollywood style with a reasonable length of runtime. Sizeable cast with commendable performance. The high for me in this remains how the musicals were intertwined with the movie without disturbing the flow of the story. Subtle messages were also passed with enough dose of comedy.

7/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 12:18am On Mar 09, 2020
nani667:

LASTMA President ✔️

I salute you

grin at ease
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu121: 12:38am On Mar 09, 2020
I NEED TO GO FAST

Sonic the hedgehog: 6/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:24am On Mar 09, 2020
Birds Of Prey....5/10
Genre: Action, Adventure, Crime

I support equality of the sexes & i equally love women, but this right here was nothing short of a feminist propaganda in a very inferior/lame approach. In light of female empowerment, they should have done something in the likes of Wonder Woman.

The all women are good & victims of circumstance, while all men are horrible, evil, jerks, opportunist, betrayals, who'd rat you out for a pot of portage, spans throughout the entire movie.

Plot was weak as a result of the lacklustre script & acting was mediocre.The fight scenes were good to some extent & It had some good laughs here and there, asides that, it had nothing else to offer, no wonder it bombed at the box office.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 8:54am On Mar 09, 2020
hulk616:
grin

You can help them achieve that by creating shit loads of fake accounts on IMDb and the rest and give them 10/10
Abi what are they paying you for?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 09, 2020
Moneyboyz:

You can help them achieve that by creating shit loads of fake accounts on IMDb and the rest and give them 10/10
Abi what are they paying you for?
that work is too much. A better way is control of the media
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2020
abduleez1:
Holy Fvvk!!!! I'm HYPED for this.

I must try watch THIS. Damn, I love this, seems they are pretty much trained for this.

I hope and pray this is a First of many to come.

#EagleWings

Expect to be disappointed.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2020
mekaprime:
Birds Of Prey....5/10

I support equality of the sexes & i equally love women, but this right here was nothing short of a feminist propaganda in a very inferior/lame approach. In light of female empowerment, they should have done something in the likes of Wonder Woman.

The all women are good & victims of circumstance, while all men are horrible, evil, jerks, opportunist, betrayals, who'd rat you out for a pot of portage, spans throughout the entire movie.

Plot was weak as a result of the lacklustre script & acting was mediocre.The fight scenes were good to some extent & It had some good laughs here and there, asides that, it had nothing else to offer, no wonder it bombed at the box office.

grin your rating is spot on. but i saw you had mercy here.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 9:10am On Mar 09, 2020
mekaprime:
Birds Of Prey....5/10

Birds of prey is actually a good film. It was always meant to be quirky with weird characters.

It bombed because of its marketing and bad market from suicide squad. Also superhero fatigue. It also didn't help that a joker figure wasnt there.

Your gripe with feminism is ridiculous. It is not as feminist as some other films. The main character (Harley Quinn) is not in the least bit feminist. A woman that wanted to sell-out a small girl to save her own skin. A selfish, violent woman who at the end betrayed the all women group.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 09, 2020
The Way Back (2020)

Felt like two movies in one. Builds itself up as a sports movie, but ignores virtually everything relating to sports afterwards, to dwell on alcoholism. Great character study in a plethora of ways, but I feel like many people going into this expecting a feel good recovery story, are going to be a little disappointed.

Having said that, The portrayal of alcoholism was precise, and had absolutely no glamorization. Ben Affleck was great, gave one heck of a slam dunk performance, and did most of the heavy lifting.

Overall, it's a very grounded story that is not about redemption, but coming to terms with one's own shortcomings.

B-
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 09, 2020
Born2Freak:

Birds of prey is actually a good film. It was always meant to be quirky with weird characters.

It bombed because of its marketing and bad market from suicide squad. Also superhero fatigue. It also didn't help that a joker figure wasnt there.

Your gripe with feminism is ridiculous. It is not as feminist as some other films. The main character (Harley Quinn) is not in the least bit feminist. A woman that wanted to sell-out a small girl to save her own skin. A selfish, violent woman who at the end betrayed the all women group.

At the core, it's a feminist movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 10:11am On Mar 09, 2020
Latest addition ➕

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 10:24am On Mar 09, 2020
KoiceReloaded:

At the core, it's a feminist movie.

There is no denying that. It is not just as feminist as some haters say it is.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu121: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2020
nani667:
Latest addition ➕
shit movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 11:22am On Mar 09, 2020
Born2Freak:

There is no denying that. It is not just as feminist as some haters say it is.

Haters you say?.... That's a very funny comment, Haba! You're smarter than this bro. With your level of education & knowledge, i expected way more from you. I'd gladly see this as you just trolling & having fun.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) (1930) ... (3822) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.