Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3709126 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) ... (3822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CsRockefeller(m): 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
mekaprime:

It alright bro, don't take it personal. About the movie you seek, you wouldn't see it on net naija or any of these new sites. Just check F z movies, it's there.

Thanks Bro. Finally saw it yesterday, a good film no doubt, for a 1998 production I think they did excellent, though story line wasn't really there and thats why I rate Hacksaw Ridge over it, especially with the way the story was told.

A good movie no doubt, Tom Hanks did great.

Next on the line is Blood Diamonds, always heard about it, never seen it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2020
The Hunt 2020.......4/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Yahoo1(m): 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Thanks Bro. Finally saw it yesterday, a good film no doubt, for a 1998 production I think they did excellent, though story line wasn't really there and thats why I rate Hacksaw Ridge over it, especially with the way the story was told.

you'll enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
The Hunt. 9/10

The political dialogue was obnoxious and funny. Very funny battle Royale kinda film.

Love it.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
Damfostopper:
The Hunt 2020.......4/10
very overrated something

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by realestniggah: 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
Bad Boys was just a waste of my time.. What a shitshow
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
abduleez1:

Nah, I'm not arguing with you, I'm just helping you understand DC comics workings and characters.

Almost all those characters I mentioned Flash has no power over them and cannot influence them in any way as they are multiversal beings or dimensional beings.

Time isn't really the most powerful force in DC. It will probably be Reality warping, the power to control reality as you want. And maybe matter manipulation. Time doesn't even work on or apply to peeps like Lucifer, Dream, Death, Destiny, Overvoid, Void, The Presence, Monitor or Antimonitor, Darkseid etc. These are peeps who were there even before time existed. grin

Beings like Lucifer, Darkseid, HighFather, Mr Mxyzpltk and the rest are Multi Dimensional beings meaning they are not from Flash's world and are above him in every way, so his time travel and all that don't even affect them. For example if Darkseid destroy the multiverse and every one in it, it doesn't affect Lucifer cos he's in another plane/dimension higher than Darkseid. Darkseid doesn't even exist in Lucifer's dimension.

Almost all the beings I mentioned there can't be influenced by flash in anyway, except only Prolly Reverse Flash. Don't underestimate Reverse Flash, he's a tid bit powerful than Flash cos he has access to the speedforce and doesn't limit himself to Flash's morality. CW hasn't done any Justice portraying him. I'm not sure of the accuracy of CW monitor and antimonitor creation. I think they were created by the Presence and not that narrative.

Even Dr Manhattan is no match for Flash, he will erase Flash from existence before he even thinks of running, without anyone noticing sef. grin

It is already asserted the main person behind Flashpoint and erasing some chunk of DC History is Dr Manhattan. He just used Flash to do the work without it pointing out it was him, hence no one suspected anyone other than Flash. grin Flash isn't that powerful to warp reality sef, just alter some things. But to really create, change reality at will, make it feel so without any consequence at all, that's true power. Not low budget time travel flash does, The king of that time travel sef goes to Manhattan. grin

I now understand better, that's why i said you deserve a PhD for this. Am new to this comic book stuff, so am still wrapping my head around things. E just be like say you day consume comic books like newspaper.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2020
CsRockefeller:

You'd definitely enjoy Blood Diamond, there is no doubt about that.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2020
mekaprime:

I now understand better, that's why i said you deserve a PhD for this. Am new to this comic book stuff, so am still wrapping my head around things. E just be like say you day consume comic books like newspaper.

Abduleez1 is a real G when it comes to this comics stuff.

Unlike some hulk who just jumps up and down on Marvel wahala

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Born2Freak:

There's no doubt about that, Abduleez1 is an authority when it comes to comic related discussions, that why i told him earlier that i was neither arguing nor disputing what he said, cause i know he owns that field.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2020
abduleez1:

Nah, I'm not arguing with you, I'm just helping you understand DC comics workings and characters.

Almost all those characters I mentioned Flash has no power over them and cannot influence them in any way as they are multiversal beings or dimensional beings.

Time isn't really the most powerful force in DC. It will probably be Reality warping, the power to control reality as you want. And maybe matter manipulation. Time doesn't even work on or apply to peeps like Lucifer, Dream, Death, Destiny, Overvoid, Void, The Presence, Monitor or Antimonitor, Darkseid etc. These are peeps who were there even before time existed. grin

Beings like Lucifer, Darkseid, HighFather, Mr Mxyzpltk and the rest are Multi Dimensional beings meaning they are not from Flash's world and are above him in every way, so his time travel and all that don't even affect them. For example if Darkseid destroy the multivvery
whats d cosmic effects of time travel in DC Universe
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2020
DC/marvel fans. Come around. I wanna know. Who is fastest on land btw superman, quicksilver, shazam n flash
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2020
I think loki has more powers dan thor. Who is wit me
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2020
Is there any female comedian as funny as melissa mccarthy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
Is kevin hart all dat funny
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
I feel harrison ford is d greatest actor neva 2 win an oscar
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2020
If Will smith is a commercial actor n Denzel washington is a critically acclaimed actor. As a fan who do u prefer 2 watch
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2020
Don't leave us hanging.

Mention names cheesy

Born2Freak:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2020
Liposure:
If Will smith is a commercial actor n Denzel washington is a critically acclaimed actor. As a fan who do u prefer 2 watch
I could sit in a room for a week as Denzel Washington speaks and i wouldn't get tired or bore...imo the only other black actors that command this kind of respect from me are Samuel L Jackson and Forrest Whittaker...so there goes my top 3 black actors.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Izanghi(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2020
oyaskii:
I could sit in a room for a week as Denzel Washington speaks and i wouldn't get tired or bore...imo the only other black actors that command this kind of respect from me are Samuel L Jackson and Forrest Whittaker...so there goes my top 3 black actors.
am not a big fan of Samuel L Jackson,to me Denzel is the greatest black actor, he is in a class of his own, there is this interview I watched where he talked about him not starring in many films and citing ddl winning the best actor thrice with less films, next is Sydney Poitier
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
abduleez1:

Beings like Lucifer, Darkseid, HighFather, Mr Mxyzpltk and the rest are Multi Dimensional beings meaning they are not from Flash's world and are above him in every way, so his time travel and all that don't even affect them. For example if Darkseid destroy the multiverse and every one in it, it doesn't affect Lucifer cos he's in another plane/dimension higher than Darkseid. Darkseid doesn't even exist in Lucifer's dimension.

Almost all the beings I mentioned there can't be influenced by flash in anyway, except only Prolly Reverse Flash. Don't underestimate Reverse Flash, he's a tid bit powerful than Flash cos he has access to the speedforce and doesn't limit himself to Flash's morality. CW hasn't done any Justice portraying him. I'm not sure of the accuracy of CW monitor and antimonitor creation. I think they were created by the Presence and not that narrative.

Even Dr Manhattan is no match for Flash, he will erase Flash from existence before he even thinks of running, without anyone noticing sef. grin

It is already asserted the main person behind Flashpoint and erasing some chunk of DC History is Dr Manhattan. He just used Flash to do the work without it pointing out it was him, hence no one suspected anyone other than Flash. grin Flash isn't that powerful to warp reality sef, just alter some things. But to really create, change reality at will, make it feel so without any consequence at all, that's true power. Not low budget time travel flash does, The king of that time travel sef goes to Manhattan. grin
I m impressed undecided grin

Anti monitor, monitor, ultramoniter, world forget was created by perpetua.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
Born2Freak:

undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
Liposure:
DC/marvel fans. Come around. I wanna know. Who is fastest on land btw superman, quicksilver, shazam n flash
flash
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moladefilms: 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2020
how i met your mother. instagram @moladefilms
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
Sonic the hedgehog 0/10

This movie was a complete trash. Like this movie was a big joke. The story was trash and dumb, acting was trash, the movie disobeyed the laws of physics.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
Born2Freak:

I agree with you except for Darkseid. The guy dey chop beating wella for DC animation......
because that is just an avatar of darkseid. grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2020
hulk616:
Sonic the hedgehog 0/10

This movie was a complete trash. Like this movie was a big joke. The story was trash and dumb, acting was trash, the movie disobeyed the laws of physics.

How was your leave?? Welcome back grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CapedBaldy: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2020
Prince of Egypt 1997 8/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2020
hulk616:
I m impressed undecided grin

Anti monitor, monitor, ultramoniter, world forget was created by perpetua.

Yep, true bro. Perpetua created them. Typo error as I was typing fast. You meant World Forger. grin

Google keyboard just auto correct it to forget. Lol grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
Guys, thanos vs the hulk. Who go win. and pls give reasons
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
mekaprime:

Nah, make na stop making my head BIG. I still be learner, it's cos I haven't met someone to match and beat me, that's why I look good.

In truth, I'm an amateur. I never even learn near BSc sef, I just collect SSCE. I haven't consumed enough comics to be that good.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 11:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
Famke jansen jeangrey vs sophie turner jeangrey. Which is beta

(1) (2) (3) ... (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) ... (3822) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: dacool1(m), Galapagous(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.