Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3724440 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 02, 2020
I like her face and that's all there is to her.

She can't act!

abduleez1:
Nah, I think that's YOUR opinion. undecided

She played the character well for Bombshell, she's the BEST thing outta Suicide Squad, Played Harley in Birds of Prey the way everyone expects of the character. In Mary Queen of Scots she gave good account of her prowess.

You'll just say you don't like her and/or her face. Simple. LMAO on your opinion: She can't portray emotions. Really, you sure say no be back of TV you dey watch. grin
You can say she haven't portrayed a very wide variety of emotions, I'll agree. But saying she can't ACT, thats a No no for me. Cos she's got talent. Only thing remaining is hard work and zeal.
Academy Award nomination no be BEANS. Getting that nod means what you saying just can't be. She can't BE that bland and still get it.
DIDN'T KNOW she has a husband. shocked

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2020
alexistaiwo:
I like her face and that's all there is to her.

She can't act!

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick9(m): 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
abduleez1:
Fire on the mountain. grin grin

Another flop loading....
Just like birds of flop.
Margot Robbie is overrated

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
abduleez1:

Links??

✔️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
Preach brother! PREACH!!

kendrick9:
Another flop loading.... Just like birds of flop. Margot Robbie is overrated
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
nani667:

✔️

Do you have link of the second one? The one released in 2007.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tempaccount: 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
Margot Robbie isn't a bad actress, neither is she overrated, as a matter of fact, she is quite not rated.

She is easy on the eyes, adorable and hot. I can still picture the numerous boners she gave me while watching her in wolf of wall street. grin

I have seen her in three movies so far, Wolf of wall street, Focus and Once upon a time in Hollywood; and I can confidently say that she has range, not very prominent but it's there. Each of these three movies brought out a certain nuance to her abilities.

You can say she doesn't have that mass appeal to draw audiences en-mass yet, but she is rising fast. She might fall, but the prospect is there.

alexistaiwo, kendrick9

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
I believe you are referring to Stagnetti's revenge........ My favorite X-movie for a long time before I gave my life to Christ cheesy

Elder0001:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
alexistaiwo:
I believe you are referring to Stagnetti's revenge........ My favorite X-movie for a long time before I gave my life to Christ cheesy

You’re a man of culture.smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
alexistaiwo:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ToyinDipo(m): 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2020

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
tempaccount:
Margot Robbie isn't a bad actress, neither is she overrated, as a matter of fact, she is quite not rated.

She is easy on the eyes, adorable and hot. I can still picture the numerous boners she gave me while watching her in wolf of wall street. grin

I have seen her in three movies so far, Wolf of wall street, Focus and Once upon a time in Hollywood; and I can confidently say that she has range, not very prominent but it's there. Each of these three movies brought out a certain nuance to her abilities.

You can say she doesn't have that mass appeal to draw audiences en-mass yet, but she is rising fast. She might fall, but the prospect is there.

alexistaiwo, kendrick9

PREACH MY BROTHER, PREACH!!!

That's what I've been saying since. cheesy

But EGBON still stuck up with his erroneous opinion. undecided cry lipsrsealed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
kendrick9:

Another flop loading....
Just like birds of flop.
Margot Robbie is overrated

Yep, it looks like A flop loading.

Margot isn't overrated in anyway.

She just isn't a Box Office Draw. Yet.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
Taste is subjective.

She can't act!

End of discussion!

abduleez1:

PREACH MY BROTHER, PREACH!!!
That's what I've been saying since. cheesy
But EGBON still stuck up with his erroneous opinion. undecided cry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by somehow: 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by somehow: 11:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
petux:

Mulan is out. I watched it some hours ago.

To me, the movie wasn't just it.

THE storyline seems interesting, but the acting was not really that nice, and some of the fighting scenes were unprofessional. The way they did the trailer was so catchy, hence, what prompted me to download. I had to force myself to finish it. To me, it's a boring movie.

please is mulan different from unparalleled mulan?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 2:48am On Jul 03, 2020
Elder0001:

✔️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:39am On Jul 03, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Taste is subjective.

She can't act!

End of discussion!

Ok.

Rich coming from you. Taste. Subjective. Now you forgot how you dragged me around for Operation Red Sea. Film I didn't recommend to you in the first place. undecided cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 03, 2020
Even the blind and deaf can discern the wackiness of your so called Operation Red Sea.

Of course, you did recommended it to me and every other persons when you said it is the next best thing after Jolliof rice.

And I stand by my earlier submission, Robbie can't act shiit!

abduleez1:

Ok.

Rich coming from you. Taste. Subjective. Now you forgot how you dragged me around for Operation Red Sea. Film I didn't recommend to you in the first place. undecided cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 03, 2020
nani667:

✔️
Thanks bruv.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KevinDein: 10:08am On Jul 03, 2020
Triple Frontier. wink

Came to the party late.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2020
Some people ehhh.....

How can someone in his right senses claim that Margot Robbie is bad actress?

Lol. When they won't hear that piracy is bad. Stop watching aba versions of movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2020
I really hope that you watch your own movies straight from the movie set.

Nonsense and fakelifeism.

whitelotus:
Some people ehhh.....

Lol. When they won't hear that piracy is bad. Stop watching aba versions of movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2020
alexistaiwo:
I really hope that you watch your own movies straight from the movie set.

Nonsense and fakelifeism.

Park well, please.

You are reasoning like that our 'hypocratic' madam. Stop saying what you dont know.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Even the blind and deaf can discern the wackiness of your so called Operation Red Sea.

Of course, you did recommended it to me and every other persons when you said it is the next best thing after Jolliof rice.

And I stand by my earlier submission, Robbie can't act shiit!

Doesn't change the FACT that your Opinion is Wack and full of Shit_. lipsrsealed

Someone with 2 Academy Award nominations and 5 BAFTA awards?? Bros, you no know wetin you dey talk. Simple.

And your stance of Subjectivity simply means one man meat na another man's poison. I enjoyed Operation Red Sea. Too bad I can't say same for you. You wey dey claim say SEE is next to heaven, na im I wan take seriously. grin grin lolz.....

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2020
whitelotus:
Some people ehhh.....

Yiu dey mind am ni. undecided

Make him accept him L him no wan gree. Instead make person talk say him no like person, him dey use scope tell us say person no Sabi perform. Warrance na Baba no Sabi analysis. grin cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by johnsmith5: 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
A Rainy a Day in New York
Really enjoyed this one (though admit am a long time fan of Woody Allen) 8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seankafor(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
The outposts is out beeches kiss
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kaycee125: 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
Please I need the download link too
nani667:

✔️
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
abduleez1:

Yiu dey mind am ni. undecided

Make him accept him L him no wan gree. Instead make person talk say him no like person, him dey use scope tell us say person no Sabi perform. Warrance na Baba no Sabi analysis. grin cheesy

Baba Hulk will say that he is a low level thinker!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
I watched all The Purge movie. Truly I believe the movie is crazy and at the same time, mind blowing.

It's true the elite will always find a way to keep the masses under check.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: XY01 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.