Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3723432 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) (2266) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 1:06am On Jul 22, 2020
sniper619:

Very wierd and interesting movie

Yup... Oddly interesting movie...

Plus the Brezz on that babe was no laughing matter... Had to Google her after

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SweetyMarvel00(m): 1:19am On Jul 22, 2020
Are you a writer and you wish to build a career in movie script writing? Do you want your script to be a sold out one to top movie producers and film productions across Africa? Do want to write a movie script that will attract top producers like AY, Audu of Ebony life TV, Kemi Adebati? Then you 've got the right person here... reach me DEECHE on WhatsAPP 09037689230.

You will be thoroughly taught A-Z guide, with practical examples on how to write a top notch movie script that will launch you into a script writing career in Africa, with as low as 2k, within one to two months. Remember that script writing is a skill and you must know the nitty gritties, I cant wait to meet you, let's learn and take your writing skills to the next level.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 7:34am On Jul 22, 2020
Iosking:

It's taunted as a children book by most and jk's writing isn't really matured, especially in the philosopher' stone.

The books are aimed at different ages. It's the sort of book that is intended to grow up with the reader.
The first few books were basically a children's novel where's as the series progressed it became a YA.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sniper619(m): 8:29am On Jul 22, 2020
nani667:

Yup... Oddly interesting movie...

Plus the Brezz on that babe was no laughing matter... Had to Google her after
It looks natural cheesy an uncommon feature of their race tongue i might be wrong though. cheesy

1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 22, 2020
"He who comes to equity must do so with clean hands"

Hope you know that you just made a racist comment?

White boobs lives matters too....... You know.

sniper619:

It looks natural cheesy an uncommon feature of their race tongue i might be wrong though. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sniper619(m): 9:59am On Jul 22, 2020
jugger:
"He who comes to equity must do so with clean hands"

Hope you know that you just made a racist comment?

White boobs lives matters too....... You know.

I only said the truth cheesy besides why and whom was bosom enlargement created for? Abeg I'm not racist

1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 10:40am On Jul 22, 2020
Gmajor:

The books are aimed at different ages. It's the sort of book that is intended to grow up with the reader.
The first few books were basically a children's novel where's as the series progressed it became a YA.
When someone says what you've been trying to say but the words elude you.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AbdulSleeky: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2020
sniper619:

I only said the truth cheesy besides why and whom was bosom enlargement created for? Abeg I'm not racist

If you aren't racist for claiming that whites do not have natural chests, then you are ignorant.

We should be careful with the things we say.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Iosking: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2020
Gmajor:

Yeah, the first books are noticeably children's book, they are still fundamentally good stories.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sniper619(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

If you aren't racist for claiming that whites do not have natural chests, then you are ignorant.

We should be careful with the things we say.
I'm sorry if you miss quote me, i said "i might be wrong though" I'm not being racist
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
Berserk: The Golden Age Arc Trilogy

7/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AbdulSleeky: 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
ibkayee:
Berserk: The Golden Age Arc Trilogy

7/10

shocked shocked

You watched that depressing animation? In as much as I like anime, I couldn't bring myself to watch it. Much respect to you

I watched parts of the original berserk couldn't finish it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

shocked shocked

You watched that depressing animation? In as much as I like anime, I couldn't bring myself to watch it. Much respect to you

I watched parts of the original berserk couldn't finish it.
Wasn't that bad lol, maybe it's because of the version I watched, the 90s one is grittier
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
The Gentlemen .

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Makeithappen12: 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
please somebody should help with the link to download "The Good, The Bar and The ugly"

I watch the movie last in year 2000 really want to watch again. please help with the link if you have.

Thank you.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AbdulSleeky: 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
ibkayee:

Wasn't that bad lol, maybe it's because of the version I watched, the 90s one is grittier

Seen. I will check it out then.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
7.8 / 10

Apparently this story happened during the same timeline as the first movie... Just basically a story of another OP dude in a different place while Leonidas was doing his thang elsewhere... Plus some backstory

nice movie... Great Brezz

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by trueking: 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
OVERCOMER: 10/10 Great Christian movie

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by StPete: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2020
How do people rate movies in this post self? Is it based on emotions or on the entirety of the movie. I give up!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
nani667:
7.8 / 10

Apparently this story happened during the same timeline as the first movie... Just basically a story of another OP dude in a different place while Leonidas was doing his thang elsewhere... Plus some backstory

nice movie... Great Brezz
intense scenes
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 2:08am On Jul 23, 2020
Loaded ➕

Plenty hype around this one

1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sniper619(m): 8:22am On Jul 23, 2020
nani667:
Loaded ➕

Yeah, it's a cool one.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Afobear: 8:59am On Jul 23, 2020
nani667:
Loaded ➕

. It will end in premium tears
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
Venom
Genre: Sci-fi, action
8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sniper619(m): 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
Elder0001:
Venom

Genre: Sci-fi, action

8/10
7/10 grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
sniper619:

7/10 grin

I'm surprised that lots of folks were criticizing the movie, the reviews were so bad I decided not to watch it for almost 2years. But, when I finally watched it I loved it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
The only thing noteworthy about the movie is that Eminem soundtrack.

Elder0001:

I'm surprised that lots of folks were criticizing the movie, the reviews were so bad I decided not to watch it for almost 2years. But, when I finally watched it I loved it.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Funjosh(m): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2020
trueking:
OVERCOMER: 10/10 Great Christian movie

An interesting movie. �
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sniper619(m): 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
Elder0001:

Please understand that i I'm not criticizing it, i have my grading scheme. cheesy i love the way the host and venom were interacting. It's above average for me. I also love the sarcasm of venom.
Cheers
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
undecided

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
sniper619:

Let's discuss the need for the old guard to be converted to a series, explaining her life during the crusade, world war amongst others

They shouldn't, the movie is a mess, I don't like it, so many plot holes.
Maybe the sequel will do better.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2260) (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) (2266) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.