Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3724039 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nova15:
I saw the post about all nine Star wars film titles being mismatched judging from their narratives and I kind of agree with seven of them.

In Phantom Menance (Episode I) we witnessed the Anakin's beginning so it should be rightful tagged as The Rise of Skywalker.

In Episode 4 (A New Hope), Obiwan teaches Luke that it's time for the Jedi to return so I guess I should be tagged The Return of the Jedi.

In Episode 5 (The Empire Strikes Back), Yoda taught Luke to use the Force so it should be The Force Awakens.

In Episode 6 (Return of the Jedi), Yoda and Anakin die making Luke the Last Jedi. So it should be The Last Jedi.

In Episode 7 (The Force Awakens), A new Empire is created after the Old empire was destroyed. So it should be named The Empire Strikes Back.

In Episode 8 (The Last Jedi), Luke trained Rey and sacrificed himself to give the resistance hope. So it should be A New Hope.

In Episode 9 (The Rise of Skywalker), palpatine returned from the dead. Should the film be tagged as The Phantom Menance?

Apt
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sajmark(m): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
nani667:
7.5 / 10

Seems Jennifer Lawrence is really elite when it comes to the Romance... Main reason I love the Hunger Games, those weren't romance movies but her romance with Peeta was what I loved most about the Hunger Games... And she did not disappoint in this one �

Chris Pratt also did a great Job ✔️
it's surprising how a movie with 3 people, 1android robot and the voice of the ship's Ai computer turned out to be so interesting.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Opemopem15: 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MikyOne: 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
Last one - Heat with De Niro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
armadeo:
2020 is really a shit year for movies.

like seriously, I can't wait for Marvel to release her first movie for this year.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 11:00am On Aug 11, 2020
armadeo:

blame it on covid
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 11:08am On Aug 11, 2020
Galapagous:
star wars 3 revenge of the sith 8/10.
i like this one
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Scholar212(m): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
There is a movie I can't remember the name. It is something about time, hunger game kind of setting, you work and get paid with time which shows on the clock on each person's wrist. A rich guy with over a million years was tired of living and decided to cross the time zone to the poor area to gamble his time away and later gave it to the guy that saved him from gangsters that would have killed him in a bar. Pls anyone that knows the movie?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Phethar007(m): 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
that would be 'in time'
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
Scholar212:
There is a movie I can't remember the name. It is something about time, hunger game kind of setting, you work and get paid with time which shows on the clock on each person's wrist. A rich guy with over a million years was tired of living and decided to cross the time zone to the poor area to gamble his time away and later gave it to the guy that saved him from gangsters that would have killed him in a bar. Pls anyone that knows the movie?

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OhiOfIhima: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
Pls guys help me recommend some nice movies to download.. Action, detective, war, romance etc.

I am giving you this below if you haven't watched them.

Operation red Sea
Hunter killer
seriously single (SA)
White House down
Wolverine
The Kingdom (Korean, the movie is superb)

Hoping to get u guys feedback
Lockdownnogood
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OhiOfIhima: 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Hmmmm.....I've been seeing it but I am not so sure.......
Kingdom was a mad korean zombie film sha.......
The kingdom is overly mad.. Shin is a gon!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
Liposure:
i like this one
That's where the twist began, I expected the prophesy to be fulfill yet anakin join the sith for the wrong reasons, got his leg cut off plus padme two child in two different planet. it ending was just unexpected and with load of suspense, but I had to take a break from seeing fighting spaceship and strange beings. I've got attraction, the assistant and radioactive to see.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
Galapagous:

That's where the twist began, I expected the prophesy to be fulfill yet anakin join the sith for the wrong reasons, got his leg cut off plus padme two child in two different planet. it ending was just unexpected and with load of suspense, but I had to take a break from seeing fighting spaceship and strange beings. I've got attraction, the assistant and radioactive to see.
anakin got carried away by palpatine deception. His wife was on the verge of death and he needed to do something quickly. Out of desperation he succumbed to the evil machinations of dark force
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
OhiOfIhima:

The kingdom is overly mad.. Shin is a gon!

Really. Let me look for this.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
Fury 9.5/10

another war masterpiece , we don't really see shia labourf in movies anymore the ww2 setup obviously cost them millions undecided (e get why) brad Pitt also learn German for this movie

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
armadeo:

a really fvcked up one infact
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Scholar212(m): 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
[quote author=Kaycee7 post=92701672][/quote] thanks very much
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 12, 2020
Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2
7/10
Finally done with the franchise.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu121: 7:53am On Aug 12, 2020
armadeo:

Netflix did their best...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galactico4ever(m): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
Please I need a couple of interesting action movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
I just saw Ex Machina on TV today, and I was blown away.
Everything about the movies was topnotch. The story, acting, dialogue, pacing, cinematography, editing, score etc was so fu*cking good.

9.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Andersonjr(m): 10:07am On Aug 13, 2020
Hey can anyone recommend me a good western genre movie to watch?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AbdulSleeky: 10:27am On Aug 13, 2020
Andersonjr:
Hey can anyone recommend me a good western genre movie to watch?

The hateful eight.

The magnificent seven
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by wenig72904: 10:44am On Aug 13, 2020
Joker 2019 DC movie is the worst movie I've ever watched.
The time and data wasted in downloading that trash just got me boiled up

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by wenig72904: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2020
I'm enjoying Scott Adkins British accent in this wonderful movie kiss

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Andersonjr(m): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

The hateful eight.

The magnificent seven
Thanks.. Just hope they're worth the watch
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Andersonjr(m): 10:52am On Aug 13, 2020
wenig72904:
I'm enjoying Scott Adkins British accent in this wonderful movie kiss
He's English anyways
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
lipsrsealed

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RichardPromise(m): 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RichardPromise(m): 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by EmmyGeneral(m): 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
Here is another interesting show from #PraxisStudios.

Watch till the end, don't forget to subscribe to this channel to get more entertaining gists as this one.
#PRAXISTV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk-7i6xufZs

(1) (2) (3) ... (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) (2279) (2280) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: WHITELIGHTER and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.