Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3724653 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kaycee7:
From this point forward, it's back to back to back hits.
Exactly! It just get better and better.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
Wolf of Wall Street ......... 8.5/10

Fvvking Masterpiece!!!
So there's a gem like this with all those freshly looking Titillating Bodies and nobody deem it fit to mention am for their reviews...

Leonardo Di Capprio is a GOAT. Matthew McConaughey is a scene stealer. So Margot Robbie do nudes that time for prominence. grin The body makes sense Sha for a slim frame unless it's a body double. grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Zeemuthafuka: 3:29am On Sep 02, 2020
abduleez1:

Fvvking Masterpiece!!!
So there's a gem like this with all those freshly looking Titillating Bodies and nobody deem it fit to mention am for their reviews...

Leonardo Di Capprio is a GOAT. Matthew McConaughey is a scene stealer. So Margot Robbie do nudes that time for prominence. grin The body makes sense Sha for a slim frame unless it's a body double. grin

That was the year everyone though Leo would win am Oscar, but guess who won it? grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 4:54am On Sep 02, 2020
losprince:

If he does, he removes every doubt from our minds concerning his insanity.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 6:42am On Sep 02, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

That was the year everyone though Leo would win am Oscar, but guess who won it? grin

And that was the year he should have won it not for The Revenant.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Zeemuthafuka: 9:42am On Sep 02, 2020
Raalsalghul:

That Revenant win was just compensation tbh grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Zeemuthafuka:

Yea, that's what I heard. That performance truly deserved an Oscar.

Who won it?? Mathew McConaughey?? Bradley Cooper? Russell Crowe!? undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

That Revenant win was just compensation tbh grin

Some folks here are yet to accept that . Michael Fassbender should have won if for that year for his performance in Steve Jobs.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2020
abduleez1:

Mathew McConaughey for The Dallas Buyers Club. undecided

Yo know that na abi you dey whine me?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Mathew McConaughey for The Dallas Buyers Club. undecided

Yo know that na abi you dey whine me?

No... I no whine you oo.

I don't remember who won it ... I'm just mentioning names I think were mentioned during a previous argument here on who deserved it better.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:49am On Sep 02, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Some folks here are yet to accept that . Michael Fassbender should have won if for that year for his performance in Steve Jobs.

Damn Steve Jobs was pretty good that year... I've forgotten it was Portrayed by Fassbender.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 11:34am On Sep 02, 2020
abduleez1:

Fvvking Masterpiece!!!

The movie looks like something that inspired modern day yahoo grin ...I hope you are not planning to become that next hushpuppy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 11:36am On Sep 02, 2020
abduleez1:
Seems China has already recovered from Covid-19 seeing as they're doing bonkers numbers pre-covid even with 50% Theater capacity. cheesy
New Chinese Blockbuster "The Eight Hundred"doing massive haul in 11days frame!! shocked
Already 3rd highest grossing movie 2020 behind Sonic! And Bad Boys For Life.

Tenet already looking to profit after strong debut internationally. Sept 3 premiere in China. grin

Seems Wonder Woman 1984 wouldn't need much to worry then, since they're easily both the most anticipated this year.

Tenet will come at the top in no time grin ...time to separate masterpiece from average movies

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Zeemuthafuka: 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
abduleez1:

Mathew grin grin the same man that stole that scene in the wolf street movie grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mWttrs2(f): 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
Today I watched 2 movies: Five Feet Apart and The Hustle. If you like to cry or laugh while watching then these movies are for you. And now I will watch the Good Boys. I'm a big fan of movies, especially comedies and romances. Here are some of my favorite romantic movies:
- Me Before You
- The Fault in Our Stars
- Three meters above the sky
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Since I love watching movies, quality and sound are very important to me, so I watch on Amazon, Hulu and other paid sites. If you can't afford it then you can try some free movies streaming site for example Solarmovie or GoStream.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by adetunjioludami(m): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
Anyone here seen Rogue 2020 and faceless man 2019?? Please rate for me,I'm scared of wasting data
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
Zeemuthafuka:

Mathew grin grin the same man that stole that scene in the wolf street movie grin

Damn, that guy's fvvking good. cheesy Dang it!! For Dallas Buyers Club??

You believe say after I watch that scene in the eatery, for 3days straight I no know when I dey hum that humming song. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
blingxx:

The movie looks like something that inspired modern day yahoo grin ...I hope you are not planning to become that next hushpuppy

Lol, for where.

But I tell you, that film made a compelling argument for such business. grin

Current economic conditions dey make that option a viable choice. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
It's confirmed by Korea that Wonder Woman 1984 have a runtime of 151 minutes! #WonderWoman1984

cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
Up ...... 6.5/10

Nice Pixar toon.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
Watched the movie Coffee and Kareem today how TF did they allow a kid curse so much in a movie, is that even allowed? This white people sha
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
SEPTEMBER RELEASES

The Boys | Sept. 4 | Amazon
Raised By Wolves | Sept. 3| HBOMax
Dragon's Dogma | Sept 17| Netflix
Enola Holmes | Sept. 23 | Netflix
Mulan | Sept. 4| Disney+
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
Superman: Man of Tomorrow.

Not bad but I wonder why it has a 100% review rating on Rotten tomatoes. For me I give it a seven. That's what it deserves.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by viettastitches(f): 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
please how can I download movies without burning much data
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
abduleez1:

Damn, that guy's fvvking good. cheesy Dang it!! For Dallas Buyers Club??

You believe say after I watch that scene in the eatery, for 3days straight I no know when I dey hum that humming song. grin

grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
armadeo:

I'll be back with reviews

Modified

Slept off, very bad camrip. Postponed
You still never watch?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
viettastitches:
dont go for high qualities.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by viettastitches(f): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
Chibudollar:
dont go for high qualities.
is there a site I can use
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
viettastitches:
What's your definition of much data? Do you consider 300 - 350mb to be much data?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by viettastitches(f): 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Kaycee7:
What's your definition of much data? Do you consider 300 - 350mb to be much data?
yeah
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
cao:

You still never watch?

Got a clearer copy. But no time yet. I will find time over the weekend. I've seen the intro and it didn't hold me down despite Arya's stark presence.

I will definitely see it over the weekend after the boys binge
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
abduleez1:
It's confirmed by Korea that Wonder Woman 1984 have a runtime of 151 minutes! #WonderWoman1984

cheesy grin

Hd copy only. 1080p. Anything else is a no no for this movie.

That lightning swing gave me goose bumps

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) (2302) (2303) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Erenjp and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.