Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3720579 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2408) (2409) (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) ... (3827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
oyaskii:
Good one...i will actually like to see her in more flicks because i think she has the range...

Make e no come be like say na only fine face we know her for grin grin

Lol, true she seems to have some range. She displayed some in WW84 that's why I love the movie more. grin

At least this year we're seeing her in 3 movies. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
grin grin grin

Where is Alexistaiwo when you need him. undecided
Who go come referee this match? Oga come and resume your duties oo. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
Illusioneffect:

u know body stature could change in less than a month with the right diet, maybe u want to fat up, get anoxeric or build up, it mainly depends on ur diet and ur determination
I like your reasoning. wink cool

..The King of Body work. grin
#Baleman. cheesy

I'm still wondering if that 2018 VICE was real. The guy performance was stratospheric!! shocked Na that time I know say no cap Bale na complete actor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 5:03am On Jan 20, 2021
Executive Decision: 2.5/4 stars

1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 6:45am On Jan 20, 2021
Illusioneffect:

u know body stature could change in less than a month with the right diet, maybe u want to fat up, get anoxeric or build up, it mainly depends on ur diet and ur determination

The "right diet" can't make you muscular in a month.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 10:34am On Jan 20, 2021
Gmajor:

The "right diet" can't make you muscular in a month.
that's a hype lie angry. With the right diet, even a skinny guy can see a muscular gain in two or three weeks in twice a week workout. If you eat chicken breasts without drinking any diet coke and caffeine, u will see the difference
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 11:22am On Jan 20, 2021
Illusioneffect:

that's a hype lie angry. With the right diet, even a skinny guy can see a muscular gain in two or three weeks in twice a week workout. If you eat chicken breasts without drinking any diet coke and caffeine, u will see the difference

Diet plus exercise will result in muscle gain.
Diet alone won't result in visible muscle gain in a month
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Neowanskywalker: 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
The Wire
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
The Irishman is the most useless and worst movie I've ever watched.
The slowpoke that recommended that movie here needs to be shot at closed range
I wonder why people who have a fixed taste about movies come to the general playground to pour their frustration on others. The reviews were available for you to consider before watching it. What appeals to you may not appeal to another person.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Zeemuthafuka: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
abduleez1:

#Baleman. cheesy

I'm still wondering if that 2018 VICE was real. The guy performance was stratospheric!! shocked Na that time I know say no cap Bale na complete actor.

Bale is one of the most complete actors in the world ever tbh...he is a method acting genius

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
Gmajor:

Diet plus exercise will result in muscle gain.
Diet alone won't result in visible muscle gain in a month
that's a hype lie angry. With the right diet, even a skinny guy can see a muscular gain in two or three weeks in twice [b]a week workout. [/b]If you eat chicken breasts without drinking any diet coke and caffeine, u will see the difference
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2021
Illusioneffect:

that's a hype lie angry. With the right diet, even a skinny guy can see a muscular gain in two or three weeks in twice [b]a week workout. [/b]If you eat chicken breasts without drinking any diet coke and caffeine, u will see the difference

He's telling you it's an anatomical inconceivability that a person would be on a strict eating routine inside of a month, and within that 4 weeks window, abstain from physical activity/exercise, and still have the option to develop muscle mass, but as opposed to putting in a logical counter-point, you're more keen on regurgitating gibberish like a broken record.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
abduleez1:

#Baleman. cheesy

A drastic weight loss like in The Machinist is a serious health risk. Would not recommend.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
Wonder Woman 1984 (2020; Hollywood)

This is a good sequel to the first installment. The display of emotions, weakness, vulnerability, strength, helplessness and fear in Wonder woman was fantastic. I could not have asked for a different sequel.

8.5/10

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
Trial of the Chicago 7 (2020; Hollywood)

This movie is one of the motion pictures in 2020. In fact, this movie would have held its own in a year devoid of COVID-19 with numerous movie releases.
What I love the most in this pictures is how a dangerously sensitive story of Bobby Seal was told in the movie with minimal chances of raising racial tension. Comedy, history, drama, suspense and a little bit of action packed in one movie made it a masterpiece. I have never laughed so hard watching what was meant to be an attention grabber.

9.5/10

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AbdulSleeky: 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
abdurrazaq:

This is a good sequel to the first installment. The display of emotions, weakness, vulnerability, strength, helplessness and fear in Wonder woman was fantastic. I could not have asked for a different sequel.

8.5/10

Why are all these my abdul namesakes the opposite of me?

Why would anyone rate the trash wonderwoman 1984 8.5/10?

The movie is trash

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
AbdulSleeky:

The movie is trash
ROTFL grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
AbdulSleeky:

The movie is trash
grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 4:35am On Jan 21, 2021
DandeNumeruno:

He's telling you it's an anatomical inconceivability that a person would be on a strict eating routine inside of a month, and within that 4 weeks window, abstain from physical activity/exercise, and still have the option to develop muscle mass, but as opposed to putting in a logical counter-point, you're more keen on regurgitating gibberish like a broken record.
my guy calm down, YOUR DIET MEANS A LOT As i mentioned, you need to consume the right amount of protein, carbohydrates, fruits, and vegetables, as well as fats to gain up to 10 pounds of muscle in one month or less. In addition, you will need to stop eating three large meals a day and start eating six smaller meals. it is not an inconceivability at all, if you are on a strict diet, the signs of muscle gain would start showing up in a month. Although it is impossible to get totally muscled-up quickly like the hulk and it takes work ethics, I specifically mentioned that you will start seeing signs of muscle gain in a month
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 4:56am On Jan 21, 2021
abdurrazaq:

8.5/10
If u had watched it in 3d, u will know it is the most boring shiit ever. DC producing shit since 1984
2/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:26am On Jan 21, 2021
Illusioneffect:

If u had watched it in 3d, u will know it is the most boring shiit ever. DC producing shit since 1984
2/10
Your 3D seems to be Aba made.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by StPete: 7:38am On Jan 21, 2021
abdurrazaq:

8.5/10

I'm thinking you mean 8.5/100 cos that movie was more of a boring soap opera than an action movie

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:04am On Jan 21, 2021
StPete:

I'm thinking you mean 8.5/100 cos that movie was more of a boring soap opera than an action movie
So because it's not an action movie, it should be rated poorly?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by StPete: 8:06am On Jan 21, 2021
Kaycee7:
So because it's not an action movie, it should be rated poorly?

How would an intended action movie turn soap opera and you expect people who came for the action to be impressed?

Besides, there are some good soap operas but this particular one was boring

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:12am On Jan 21, 2021
StPete:

How would an intended action movie turn soap opera and you expect people who came for the action to be impressed?

Besides, there are some good soap operas but this particular one was boring
You had 4 major action sequences and a few other scenes in between. Wtf were you expecting? Action scenes from start to end?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 8:19am On Jan 21, 2021
Outside the Wire

7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 8:48am On Jan 21, 2021
DandeNumeruno:

A drastic weight loss like in The Machinist is a serious health risk. Would not recommend.

Even adding too much weight in a short time is a big health risk too.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamJ(m): 9:46am On Jan 21, 2021
watched "free solo" yesterday

I dare you to remain the same afterwards cry

10/10, hands down the most thought provoking thing I have ever watched, these guys aren't scared of death, they have simulated it and don't care

He climbs mountains with no rope shocked

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by StPete: 9:59am On Jan 21, 2021
Kaycee7:
You had 4 major action sequences and a few other scenes in between. Wtf were you expecting? Action scenes from start to end?

Waste of time explaining myself to you. It wasn't worth it. Adios
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 10:08am On Jan 21, 2021
Illusioneffect:

my guy calm down, YOUR DIET MEANS A LOT As i mentioned, you need to consume the right amount of protein, carbohydrates, fruits, and vegetables, as well as fats to gain up to 10 pounds of muscle in one month or less. In addition, you will need to stop eating three large meals a day and start eating six smaller meals. it is not an inconceivability at all, if you are on a strict diet, the signs of muscle gain would start showing up in a month. Although it is impossible to get totally muscled-up quickly like the hulk and it takes work ethics, I specifically mentioned that you will start seeing signs of muscle gain in a month

Matter of fact, I agreed with you, just felt it necessary to call you out per your exasperating robot routine.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 10:10am On Jan 21, 2021
Gmajor:

Even adding too much weight in a short time is a big health risk too.

Concurred.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2408) (2409) (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) ... (3827) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Kaziar and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.