Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,519 members, 7,801,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3708900 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) (2453) ... (3822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn1: 1:33pm On Feb 23, 2021
Mrmxyzpltk12:

You Sabi wella. grin grin

When I heard the news that time sef, I was laughing. People who think US gonna sanction Saudi Arabia are in kuvukiland. Largest arms importer by far in the world. Even if US wasn't a big customer for House of Saud, the Yankees would still want a share of that large market. Most especially when it's in a region of high vested interests and stakes.

@ Beorn1 even the Obama administration or even Biden were at power when this thing happened, NOTHING gonna happen. Shi Shi no go happen. Stop blaming this on Trump...this is real world man and it's brutal. None of the democrats you're thinking will even try sanction them. Not ONE.

This is same US govt(Obama) who withheld weapons sale to Nigeria and blocked even black market sales to us. While they are at it quoting stupid Leahy Law, they were selling arms to a known human rights violator to Saudi Arabia and even Egypt. Top grade weapons ooo..

Nigeria was just asking for some gunships and these cøçksûckérs — Obama and Biden frustrated our efforts.

The Trump you're bastardising was the one who approved the sale of Tucano Turboprop jets for counter-insurgency, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance and combat patrol for Naija. This same sale Obama countlessly blocked numerous times about 3/4 times.
We even went to try direct but from Brazil but this people used the US technology (engine) to spoil it.

Tried for Chinook Helis from Israel, fairly used oo...he no gree. So abeg make na forget this trash talk.
Yet these moføs was selling billions of dollars worth of weaponry to Saudi. Top grade F-16 fighter jets, F-15 Eagles, M1A1 Abrams Tanks and proposing Patriot Missiles. grin them no even fear of IP or granting of these weapons to IS and other terror orgs by these shitty militaries.

Funfact: Biden voted for Iraqi invasion if you no know.
Your Baba for peace. If I start to they mention some Trump uncommon records now some peeps go call me Trump Stan or Black slave. grin grin

Mtchew....abeg make I hear word. cheesy

I think you misunderstand me whe you think I'm supporting Biden or Obama or who the fuckever. I started my post with the fact that I'm not into politics, that should be enough to tell you I don't give a fuvk about politicians in general.

Look, I'm not a fan of Biden or Obama or Trump or the next American president. During the inaguaration ceremony of Biden, I was busy watching MTVBase on DStv. The only time I watch CNN, Aljazera, Channels or other news channels is when my friends who are into politics visits. This is to show you how apolitical I am.

The reason I blamed Trump was that I expected at least some sort of justice for Jamal, even if it meant the pawns taking the fall for it. Nothing was done and it hurts me. I also know that Obama wouldn't have done anything about it, but some of the speeches I heard from Trump left a bad taste in my mouth. It was like he was shielding MBS. WTF?

I have no prior beef against Trump, I've never taken interest in him, not even after he won. My hate for him started when I watched When You See Us. It had nothing to even do with his political moves. Then watching him say those nonsense in order not to provoke MBS made me wanna smash my phone. Maybe in coming days, my anger for Trump will fade away, but for now, I'm still pissed at the whole thing.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn1: 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2021
Mrmxyzpltk12:

Sweet. So it's out already? grin
Baba abeg where you download?

It's been out for like 3 weeks.

https: //www.tfp.is/ the-dissident-2020-480p-web-dl-x264-tfpdl/

Join the link together, I spaced it out to escape ban.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by UzoSuccess: 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2021
100 days to live
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn1: 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2021
Mrmxyzpltk12:

Is it a Netflix production?? I've forgotten the Streamer who produced it. I know I saw its trailer on YouTube weeks back. I totally forgot about it. I thought I would instantly know when it's out.

Well, probably cos I have really slowed down on my Download game recently. sad

Net what? LOL. Netflix and even Amazon whose owner got hacked by MBS the murderer, were scared to even stream it on their platforms because they didn't want to lose Muslim/Saudi subscribers. It was then i knew the kind of power MBS wields.

Na why I said, make person try get power and money. Once you do, you are highly untouchable.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Explorers(m): 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2021
The Swordman, 2020.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lusid: 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2021
Isoken 8.9/10
Isoken breathes a breath of fresh air into the world of nollywood romance. With a star studded cast including a Jon snow lookalike, it manages to hold me spellbound for over an hour. The story was heartwarming and dynamic. (loved the happy ever after). So also was the acting, cinematography and other aspects. They were topnotch. Altogether, it was mua. Love is a beautiful thing.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn1: 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2021
Mrmxyzpltk12:

Lol, this one go sweet wella be dat ooo. grin cheesy kiss

Who come produce am? HBO?

I sha know say I see am for one of my channels.

Na Human Rights Foundation (never heard of them before) that produced it. LOL

Because of Netflix and Amazon Prime fears of risking the wrath of Saudi government, the film struggled to get a distributor for 8 months. Na Briarcliff Entertainment later come distribute am. I no even know the distributor company.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2021
iSufferFools:
SARS was rebranded into SWAT something you social media nitwits protested against and say it's the same SARS members who will make up its members. So what on earth are you yapping about, you delusional twerp.

Now here you are saying nonsense as usual, you anus damaged scoundrel.

Your case is worse that than of the average tout on the street, who have absolutely nothing going on for them, aside being assholes and scourge on society.

Police have reduced on the street my ass. You're just a demented bastard, I would have pitied you but heck, it's be as useless as your impoverished existence.

grin

Have you seen SWAT on the road?

#EndSARS ended SARS and you are claiming that you didn't see any positive effect of the protest.

Guy. Say NO to drugs. You brain cells have been fried.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 12:35am On Feb 24, 2021
❓❓

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Toyade888(m): 12:49am On Feb 24, 2021
nani667:
❓❓

1) Legolas (he is not human)
2) Oliver queen (inhuman training and the kinda supernatural aspects of it too)
3) Clint
4) Katniss

My 4 kobo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) (2453) ... (3822) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.