Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3724348 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 1:47am On Apr 04, 2021
nani667:

Not seen it yet...

Still watching Gojira vs Kongu
ok
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 2:20am On Apr 04, 2021
Godzilla vs Kong (2021)

6.7 / 10

So Godzilla slaps Kong..., Mecha Godzilla really slaps Godzilla, Kong and Godzilla become friends, Kong and Godzilla defeats Mecha Godzilla..., The End..

Overall not bad ★★

I am inclined to see the other Godzilla movies... Would love to see Monster Zero in action

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu181: 5:35am On Apr 04, 2021
DieRich5:
wats ur rate on chaos walking? Cc: tolu181

Chaos walking: 4/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 7:06am On Apr 04, 2021
Tolu181:

lol.......I just kn e go useless na mk me no download am again
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
Tolu181:

Thank God say I never Download cos of superstars. grin grin

.This time I can't afford to waste data. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
nani667:
Godzilla vs Kong (2021)

6.7 / 10

So Godzilla slaps Kong..., Mecha Godzilla really slaps Godzilla, Kong and Godzilla become friends, Kong and Godzilla defeats Mecha Godzilla..., The End..

Overall not bad ★★

I am inclined to see the other Godzilla movies... Would love to see Monster Zero in action

I swear, the showcasing of other Titans of the movie makes for perfect expansion potential. Damn, this can be spawned into a mega- Universe on its own.

GvK is already the best in the series.
I gleefully await the next monster movie. So far it can maintain GvK's quality or better it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
Godzilla Vs Kong doing bonkers numbers.

Now that Muppet Nolan can shut the fvvk up with his whining of hybrid Streaming Release killing Theaters.
It's ironic that the studio he tagged "worst in Hollywood" is actually the one saving Cinemas with lifelines left and right.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
abduleez1:

Now that Muppet Nolan can shut the fvvk up with his whining of hybrid Streaming Release killing Theaters.
It's ironic that the studio he tagged "worst in Hollywood" is actually the one saving Cinemas with lifelines left and right.
MORE. ..

WB already has a winner. It's really looking to win the box office war this year.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
Vanguard - 7/10

Jackie at his funny best grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
abduleez1:

MORE. ..

WB already has a winner. It's really looking to win the box office war this year.

WB must really feel good about themselves...

All that money should go into restoring the Snyder verse tho
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
abduleez1:

Dude it's bad enough that you're a DC fanboy, so please don't tell me you're also a movie studio fanboy? Don't you have a life or something to get back to instead of obsessing over what others may or may not have said about a movie studio?

Sheesh guy, you're even more pathetic than I thought.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
Chaos Walking (2021)

7 / 10

Actually quite decent ✅

Tom Holland did well

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lusid: 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
Davinci Code 9/10
Movie was awesome

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
abduleez1:

Calling an icon names just because he simply voiced out what everyone is basically thinking about shows you haven't got a clue. I kinda feel sorry for you sha. You're an idiot, you just don't know it yet.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by solostar1: 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
If you want to enjoy Nollywood film, you have to suspend reasoning and take it as it comes.

If you want to enjoy sci-fi (mostly the action genre), you have to suspend logic. What ever you feel or think you know about physic, chemistry, or biology. Keep it aside.

Why you may ask.

Because you are at the mercy of the script writer and director. They can spin the story whichever way they want cos they making money is the goal.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
Una no even allow Jesus rise finish una done start with violence

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 7:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
VerifiedStalin:

Dude it's bad enough that you're a DC fanboy, so please don't tell me you're also a movie studio fanboy? Don't you have a life or something to get back to instead of obsessing over what others may or may not have said about a movie studio?

Sheesh guy, you're even more pathetic than I thought.

I dont see the need for the insult on the guy. You can still have different opinion to his and pass your message cordially.

That said, I've been here a bit long enough to see DC vs MCU rivalry lead to the studios that acquired them being shaded and defended.

Monikers like Hůlk616 in particular has repeatedly praised anything Disney ever since they acquired MCU. In the same vein, WB has been bashed repeatedly on here simply because they own DC and their movies weren't doing great till recent times, especially from Wonder Woman and Aquaman. WB got destroyed after the first Justice League turned out to be a failure.

There's nothing out of the ordinary to see DC and MCU fans attack each other with their parent studios failure/success.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
Beorn:

I dont see the need for the insult on the guy. You can still have different opinion to his and pass your message cordially.

That said, I've been here a bit long enough to see DC vs MCU rivalry lead to the studios that acquired them being shaded and defended.

Monikers like Hůlk616 in particular has repeatedly praised anything Disney ever since they acquired MCU. In the same vein, WB has been bashed repeatedly on here simply because they own DC and their movies weren't doing great till recent times, especially from Wonder Woman and Aquaman. WB got destroyed after the first Justice League turned out to be a failure.

There's nothing out of the ordinary to see DC and MCU fans attack each other with their parent studios failure/success.

I don't like the guy. He's arrogant, obnoxious and rude. The way he's always throwing shades, you'd think Warner Bros, HBOMax & DC na him papa own am. Every single time. He's always posting rubbish as if they will add one cent to his empty bank account. The guy is a senseless shill jare..

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
Godzilla V Kong: 2/4 stars.

This is one film that'll be negatively reevaluated with time when the euphoria of seeing two beloved cinematic monsters onscreen has worn off.

It delivers on the title promised: was surprisingly pleased to see Zilla and Kong go at each other a second round.

However, a simple story doesn't equate to stupid which can be said for the human characters involved. For all the sign language and crisscrossing involved, I would gladly sit and watch Walter Simmons as the only human involved: with a short screen time, he's the only properly motivated and logical character.

Nobody should come at me with that "It's a monster movie line".

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
Raalsalghul:

This is one film that'll be negatively reevaluated with time when the euphoria of seeing two beloved cinematic monsters onscreen has worn off.

It delivers on the title promised: was surprisingly pleased to see Zilla and Kong go at each other a second round.

However, a simple story doesn't equate to stupid which can be said for the human characters involved. For all the sign language and crisscrossing involved, I would gladly sit and watch Walter Simmons as the only human involved: with a short screen time, he's the only properly motivated and logical character.

Where did you see Walter Simmons?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
VerifiedStalin:

I don't like the guy. He's arrogant, obnoxious and rude. The way he's always throwing shades, you'd think Warner Bros, HBOMax & DC na him papa own am. Everything single time. He's always posting rubbish as if they will add one cent to his empty bank account. The guy is a senseless shill jare..

And you're not?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
pu7pl3:

Where did you see Walter Simmons?

He's the C.E.O of Apex.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
Possessor - 1/10

I no sabi how that film take even enter my catalogue

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
Raalsalghul:

He's the C.E.O of Apex.

Oh, that guy...this goes to show I never paid any attention to the humans in this movie

I was even reading one review that said the Japanese MechaGodzilla pilot was Watanabe's son, remember Watanabe's character that sacrificed himself to save Godzilla in KOM
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
Raalsalghul:

undecided

If I talk now, they will say that I'm rude angry angry angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
pu7pl3:

And you're not?
I'm neither of these things. If you go through my post history, you'd see that I'm quite reasonable and civil. But the guy's relentless idiocy had to be addressed, so.......

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
VerifiedStalin:

I'm neither of these things. If you go through my post history, you'd see that I'm quite reasonable and civil. But the guy's relentless idiocy had to be addressed, so.......

But ironically, you call yourself Stalin.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
VerifiedStalin:

I've been here for quite some time and I can say this isn't true, no time to start digging up old posts tho but I think the main reason you don't like the guy is cos same way he adores WB and always praise their wins you absolutely hate WB and get mad when they are doing well

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DrDax: 5:58am On Apr 05, 2021
Love and Light oo...

I think the relative peace we have here now should not be taken for granted.

I have been here since day one when this thread was created, many monikers ago.

The recent history of disrespectful disagreements, distrust, insults, and chaos, coupled with bans and deletion of posts can only be appreciated by the children of Belial cheesy

Let's not go there again, I beg you all.

Let love lead.

Sheath your swords.

Thank you.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 7:14am On Apr 05, 2021
pu7pl3:

I've been here for quite some time and I can say this isn't true, no time to start digging up old posts tho but I think the main reason you don't like the guy is cos same way he adores WB and always praise their wins you absolutely hate WB and get mad when they are doing well

Wrong again. My two favorite movie franchises were made by WB.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 7:15am On Apr 05, 2021
Logic007:

But ironically, you call yourself Stalin.

My username is sarcastic. It's a homage to a private joke.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:16am On Apr 05, 2021
VerifiedStalin:

Wrong again. My two favorite movie franchises were made by WB.

Soo all the times you have trolled them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.