Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3720622 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2564) (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) (2569) (2570) ... (3827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
DieRich5:
wat about series: money heist
I haven't even watched any of its trailers
I rarely watch Tv series
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
DieRich5:
nice movie but for me India ain't among da list
I've removed it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
abduleez1:

Online discourse I've had had peeps saying Japan are the top dogs of cinema and drama in Asia. Although, no one comes close in terms of horror against South Korea.

Although I feel South Korea is taking that crown presently. Japan still boss of anime, since it's their traditional birth right. grin
South Korea gat the crown grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
abduleez1:

I don't watch Spanish movies but based on online chatter I think they rank above Bollywood. Bollywood na nostalgia dey make people still reason dem. Even all those romance movies and the likes, people now take Thailand, Filipino and Korean content more seriously.

The last few Indian movies I watched two/three years ago or so, na regret and tears end am. Since then I said never again. Them just dey hype rubbish.

Japanese I hear are the GOAT of Asia.
You tried that you watched few Indian movies last 2 to 3 years. I don't think I've watched any Indian movie since 2012 although I watched "Lion" recently, I don't whether to call it Indian or not
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
grin
phr0nesis:

I've removed it
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mirinder: 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
abduleez1:

I swear. I wonder how some top actors handle some premium shitty script.

E sure me die, if I was an actor there's some shit I can't act. I no send. Some characters and dialogue dey painfully moronic you begin to wonder whether the actor wey dey act am sef no get brain or ask for rewrites.
Then you no go survive for nigeria be that. Because a good no of nigerian films are below par or average. I don't blame actors who feature in low grade asaba nollywood movies just to get by inspite of the dichotomy in the industry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
phr0nesis:

I haven't even watched any of it trailers
I rarely watch Tv series
shocked really........ series is my favorite cus movies too short for me and Dem too dy rush things
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol, I love my subjective generalization like that. grin

If Hell is as it is shown in the Lucifer show, where you are forced to relive your worst fear or guilt. present Era Bollywood would be my HELL!!

Years of torture by my siblings and family with Zee World God-tier CRAP!! Would definitely make anyone be a sworn hater. angry
Thier dialogue fit make me commit murder. angry grin

No wonder
You're equating the whole of Bollywood to the zeeworld channel
Zeeworld though stupid, has its audience, if people don't watch it, you think they won't up their game?
They have a market for their theaterics

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mirinder: 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
abduleez1:

Online discourse I've had had peeps saying Japan are the top dogs of cinema and drama in Asia. Although, no one comes close in terms of horror against South Korea.

Although I feel South Korea is taking that crown presently. Japan still boss of anime, since it's their traditional birth right. grin
I use to think it was china with the way jetli and jackie chan films became popular across africa and the world
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
netnaija

phr0nesis:

Where can I download it from?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
DieRich5:
shocked really........ series is my favorite cus movies too short for me and Dem too dy rush things
I don't usually finish them. The ones I watched till the end (Game of thrones, Breaking bad, Power) had disappointing endings
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
MJBOLT:
netnaija

I'll check it out
Thanks.

If e no sweet, na me and you for this thread
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
phr0nesis:

I don't usually finish them. The ones I watched till the end (Game of thrones, Breaking bad, Power) had disappointing endings
Breaking Bad had a disappointing ending??

Wow, That's a first.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
thatthickgurl:

No wonder
You're equating the whole of Bollywood to the zeeworld channel
Zeeworld though stupid, has its audience, if people don't watch it, you think they won't up their game?
They have a market for their theaterics
Lol, I know there will be some good product out there. But those their series is a major share of the total market output.

That's why I hate it even more. Cos even this people that watch the Zeeworld crap complains of its shïttiness but do nothing to boycott such shows, that's why they'll keep pumping such rubbish out cos they know people who will consume it gladly still abounds aplenty.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
phr0nesis:

You tried that you watched few Indian movies last 2 to 3 years. I don't think I've watched any Indian movie since 2012 although I watched "Lion" recently, I don't whether to call it Indian or not
Lol, those people don give me PTSD.

Any of my close gees wey dey talk Indian film for where I dey sef ehn, the kind trash talk wey I dey trash talk them ehn. grin
Dem know say I hate am die. And since I'm the movie lover amongst them all, them no too get much point to counter me. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viiictor10(m): 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
abduleez1:

Any of my close gees wey dey talk Indian film for where I dey sef ehn, the kind trash talk wey I dey trash talk them ehn. grin
Dem know say I hate am die. And since I'm the movie lover amongst them all, them no too get much point to counter me. grin grin
The recent Indian movie i watched was Badla and I was mind blown, you should check it out

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
mirinder:
I use to think it was china with the way jetli and jackie chan films became popular across africa and the world
Yea, China had their heydays. Same fate goes for Telemundo or televista movies (Latino).
Everybody gat e time.

Japan has always been the boss from the late 90's with industry defining horror movies, closely followed by Korea. Then I think Thailand also. It seems India has kinda failed in evolving. If they are indeed evolving (since I don't watch them and can't tell) it's been pretty slow. That's the problem of Nollywood.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
Viiictor10:

The recent Indian movie i watched was Badla and I was mind blown, you should check it out
Tufiakwa!! The last Indian movie I watched that impressed me was Bahubali 2. grin
I enjoyed it but others I tried after ended in tears.

Anything that will make me watch Bollywood now will be if I collect it from someone. Not my hard earned data. cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
mirinder:
Then you no go survive for nigeria be that. Because a good no of nigerian films are below par or average. I don't blame actors who feature in low grade asaba nollywood movies just to get by inspite of the dichotomy in the industry
Lol, sad but true. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
Viiictor10:

I watched this in 2019
Easily one of my top thrillers
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
abduleez1:

Tufiakwa!! The last Indian movie I watched that impressed me was Bahubali 2. grin

Anything that will make me watch Bollywood now will be if I collect it from someone. Not my hard earned data. cool

Watch Badla and if you don't like it , I'll send you #1000 airtime

P.S : only watch if you're a fan of thrillers , if not, let's not waste your time and my money. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Watch Badla and if you don't like it , I'll send you #1000 airtime

P.S : only watch if you're a fan of thrillers , if not, let's not waste your time and my money. Lol
Lol, you sure?? #1k airtime for my troubles? grin
Omo, I dey love as these Indian people dey try to sway my vote. grin

I'm a fan of a vast majority of genres. Thriller being amongst my top 3.
If I no enjoy am, I go do worse than banning Twitter oo. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
abduleez1:

Pantami spotted.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
oyaskii:
Breaking Bad had a disappointing ending??

Wow, That's a first.
Not only was the ending disappointing for me. I hated the entire series. I kept on watching based on hype, hoping I will like it eventually; I never did

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol
Na zeeworld fit cause me that thing. Damn zeeworld is traaaaash

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 6:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
phr0nesis:

Not only was the ending disappointing for me. I hated entire series. I kept on watching based on hype hoping I will like it eventually. I never dit
I nor even watch am self, I Dy always know film I Dy like
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
abduleez1:

d only India movie I like na..... The boy get super power and he name start wit K, I don forget the name but e Dy popular back dem
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
abduleez1:

Remove India from that list. angry

Japan are way ahead of them in Asia. Even China and Thailand. India now, it's old glory they rely on.

Italian, French and even South American movies go beat those ones die.

India dey try o
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
MJBOLT:
try and see space sweepers

is that movie good? It looks low budget
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
If you are my friend, no matter what you bring to the table, I will start taking you less serious the moment I get to know you are an ardent follower of Zeeworld and Bbnaija.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
abduleez1:

Thank you!!! grin

Pu7pl3 abeg, you fit do that GIF with the thank you funny guy. grin

[img]https:///bjGve.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (2564) (2565) (2566) (2567) (2568) (2569) (2570) ... (3827) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Friedyokes, abiolag(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.