Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3720028 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) ... (3827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tobichuks08: 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
Misfits 5.0/10
Downloaded it because of one my favorite actor
Pierce Brosnan

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
Katcall:
Speaking of Kristen Stewart, critics say she can't act. That she puts up an expressionless face all the time
Exactly my point!..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2021
Karleb:

Do you need his permission to watch a movie? cheesy
guy!!! I want know if he related to the series cus I nor watch the series ND I nor wan jump enter weti I nor start from the start undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2021
oyaskii:
Make i no lie, i no dey rate Sophie Turner at all. Didn't like her in GOT, and her only other big budget flick was Dark Phoenix and the film meh apart from these two na forgettable low budget craps full her short filmography.
I be nor wan talk put but I dislike her or let me say I hate her role in films, na only X-Men role i vibe ND she trying small sha
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
oyaskii:
Make i no lie, i no dey rate Sophie Turner at all. Didn't like her in GOT, and her only other big budget flick was Dark Phoenix and the film meh apart from these two na forgettable low budget craps full her short filmography.

Her acting was good in GOT and Dark phoenix (you have to isolate her performance here)...

Well different strokes...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
Karleb:

cheesy

We dey the same shoe on this.

Na bad habit be that...fix up grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MrMacinterchi1: 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
neztar:
Florence Pugh's russian accent in Black Widow is flawless you would think she's russian.
Very true
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MrMacinterchi1: 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
Gmajor:
I just saw Black Widow and I liked it.

The acting was top notch.
The dysfunctional family dynamic between the character was interesting to explore.
The jokes landed well.
The action scenes ranged from meh to dope

Overall, the movie was enjoyable.

That being said, the main issue this movie has is that it has a difficult time justifying it's existence.

Most movies exist because there is a story that needs to be told, whereas, this movie feels like a a cash grab.
To make matters worse, why was it released now? Why not before Infinity War? The answer is simple, the wanted to make more money.

The villain in this movie is also quite "watery".

Overall, it was an enjoyable movie.
6/10
This is how you feel about the film understandable . This is just a way of telling the story of the Black widow, concluding her part and moving forward to the next storyline. Remember, she's dead, That's why her death was linked at the end of the film to show possible continuity of the story properly with the sister.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MrMacinterchi1: 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
pu7pl3:
The Tomorrow war - 7/10

But why did the future soldiers invest soomuch in building a time machine when they could have ended the war with the production of more armour piercing bullets or Lasers that would take out those creature with 1 shot?
it's simple, they were outnumbered and , the white spikes have formed resistance to their armoury.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MrMacinterchi1: 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
Calibrator:
Just realised that Black Widow never really addressed how Natasha turned rogue.

Or did MCU explain the story in a previous movie?
The movie continuation after she had turn rouge.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
DieRich5:
guy!!! I want know if he related to the series cus I nor watch the series ND I nor wan jump enter weti I nor start from the start undecided

I dey joke.

But think of it, every new movie na wetin you no start from the start.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
pu7pl3:

Na bad habit be that...fix up grin

Maybe when actors/actress wear their names like footballers.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

it's simple, they were outnumbered and , the white spikes have formed resistance to their armoury.

So when you're outnumbered cos your weapons are obsolete, instead of making more competent weapons your solution would be to build a time machine and get more people that will still use the same obsolete weapons? Make it make sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
Karleb:

Maybe when actors/actress wear their names like footballers.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tunnex190: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
VerifiedStalin:

Glad to hear that. I would advise you to bite the bullet and redownload them anyway. To get the full gist, it's important that you watch the complete series.

Ok. Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
pu7pl3:

So when you're outnumbered cos your weapons are obsolete, instead of making more competent weapons your solution would be to build a time machine and get more people that will still use the same obsolete weapons? Make it make sense

You have time.

Tomorrow War is like a merger of Edge of Tomorrow and The Great Wall, of the three, it's the dummest.

Creating a time machine is more complex than creating laser gun or guns with big bullets or grenade launchers en mass.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
Karleb:

You have time.

Tomorrow War is like a merger of Edge of Tomorrow and The Great Wall, of the three, it's the dummest.

Creating a time machine is more complex than creating laser gun or guns with big bullets or grenade launchers en mass.

Exactly and it wouldn't even require the same amount of resources...in the real world those creatures wouldn't make it past 3 months grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2021
pu7pl3:

Exactly and it wouldn't even require the same amount of resources...in the real world those creatures wouldn't make it past 3 months grin

Sniper or local ota pia pia would have don the job. undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
Karleb:

Sniper or local ota pia pia would have don the job. undecided

grin grin grin
I'd like for something like this or a Zombie apocalypse to happen in the real world grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2021
This woman ffs shocked

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2021
pu7pl3:
This woman ffs shocked

She has reduced her ass

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2021
xynerise:

She has reduced her ass

I didn't notice
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MrMacinterchi1: 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
pu7pl3:

Was the need lethal weapon against the white spikes not latter discovered? yes that it wasn't guns or bombs as you think. I was something else.

The things is that their focus was no longer on developing their arsenal cus it doesn't work on the whitespikes and they are still increasing in great number.

That's why they were seriously researching the weakness of the spikes, they even had to go on a deadly mission to their lab rounded by the spikes to retrieve their research progress, in other to develop something that will eliminate them totally, esp the female.

How did they do it? they brought brought in human resources from the past to the future with the time machine they had built. is it not?

If you can remember, these guys had personnels in different teams: research team, the field armies and doctors etc.

Since the guns they had wasn't killing the white spikes, except if their neck and abdomen are targeted , with the whitespikes being very fast reduced how clinical the armies can aim those vital spot.

that's why I feel their focus was no longer in the fortification of their weapons but was shifted on developing a 100 percent vaccine that can eliminate the whitespikes totally , especially the female ones.

since the the weapons are not 100percent clinical and the vaccine they had at hand was not lethal in both the female and male whitespikes, what would you have them do ? waste their limited human and material resources on weapons or build a Time machine to reinforce their resources in all aspects, buy some time as they continue working on the vaccine that would kill both male and female whitespikes?

They did the latter , and their research paid of. They still use the time machine they built to go back in time , mass produce the vaccine , traced the whitespikes and totally prevent what could have happened in 30years to come.

End of story.
So they were still researching on how to win the war but were running out of time, that's why the time machine was built.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MrMacinterchi1: 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2021
pu7pl3:

Was the need lethal weapon against the white spikes not latter discovered? yes that it wasn't guns or bombs as you think. I was something else.

The things is that their focus was no longer on developing their arsenal cus it doesn't work on the whitespikes and they are still increasing in great number.

That's why they were seriously researching the weakness of the spikes, they even had to go on a deadly mission to their lab rounded by the spikes to retrieve their research progress, in other to develop something that will eliminate them totally, esp the female.

How did they do it? they brought brought in human resources from the past to the future with the time machine they had built. is it not?

If you can remember, these guys had personnels in different teams: research team, the field armies and doctors etc.

Since the guns they had wasn't killing the white spikes, except if their neck and abdomen are targeted , with the whitespikes being very fast reduced how clinical the armies can aim those vital spot.

that's why I feel their focus was no longer in the fortification of their weapons but was shifted on developing a 100 percent vaccine that can eliminate the whitespikes totally , especially the female ones.

since the the weapons are not 100percent clinical and the vaccine they had at hand was not lethal in both the female and male whitespikes, what would you have them do ? waste their limited human and material resources on weapons or build a Time machine to reinforce their resources in all aspects, buy some time as they continue working on the vaccine that would kill both male and female whitespikes?

They did the latter , and their research paid of. They still use the time machine they built to go back in time , mass produce the vaccine , traced the whitespikes and totally prevent what could have happened in 30years to come.

End of story. So they were still researching on how to win the war but were running out of time, that's why the time machine was built.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bisqit: 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
Oh my Gad! Lauren London is so fine.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 12:35am On Jul 26, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

End of story. So they were still researching on how to win the war but were running out of time, that's why the time machine was built.

I asked you to make it make sense ..wtf bro
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 1:01am On Jul 26, 2021
Die in gunfight 4.5/10
The only good thing I like in da movie is Travis Fimmel (Ragnar) and Alexandra Daddario
romantic movie way person no see pant or bra undecided I love Alexandra Daddario but D.I.G is another addition to her endless list of miserable movies, amateurish direction
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 1:05am On Jul 26, 2021
Gunpowder Milkshake 8.5/10
Lena headey ND Michelle yeoh in same movie

It was great with such a strong cast ND it feels like a copy from John wick ND shoot em up........ forget about the script ND just watch the killing grin

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MrMacinterchi1: 1:11am On Jul 26, 2021
pu7pl3:

I asked you to make it make sense ..wtf bro
SMH. Go write and direct one bro. it will make sense then.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 4:07am On Jul 26, 2021
The Doorman.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toseen7: 6:07am On Jul 26, 2021
pu7pl3:
This woman ffs shocked
@52 shocked
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 6:38am On Jul 26, 2021
Kingdom : Ashin of the North

Entertaining but Didn't intrigue me to check out the series.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) ... (3827) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.