Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3720283 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) ... (3827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
Why no one's talking about Jungle Cruise? No hype?

Abi f9 have taken all the shine. undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2021
but na the same marvel fans dey talk about Venom,SpiderVerse, Deadpool etc
You for upload the razzies na undecided

pu7pl3:

oh I'm sorry, I forgot MCU fans don't give a shiit about other Marvel products

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
Search for MCU or Disney on nairaland then narrow it down to the TV section,you will discover which fans are insecure.
I for upload receipts but e go too much

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
I've successfully avoided this thread because of spoilers since F9 became available on the high seas....
Omo.. I'm 21 minutes in and I no d understand the mathematics again....

Spoilers:

This part Dom catches Letty on his Car after someone knocked her off her bike takes the Cake so far grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
abduleez1:
Why no one's talking about Jungle Cruise? No hype?

Abi f9 have taken all the shine. undecided
many people never watch am
I'll soon download it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
MJBOLT:
but na the same marvel fans dey talk about Venom,SpiderVerse, Deadpool etc
You for upload the razzies na undecided

You why you no upload DCEU own Razzies?

Many marvel movies have been nominated for Razzies over the years
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
No need to do that,we all know BvS has multiple razzies and there's a DC movie with a whopping 11 razzies nominations.

Guy rest abeg

pu7pl3:

You why you no upload DCEU own Razzies?

Many marvel movies have been nominated for Razzies over the years
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by drizzle0007(m): 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
Can the Marvel and DC guys open a separate thread and wage your war there.? Or better still open a WhatsApp group and take it to a personal level. Gone past two pages and it's the same argument. It's really annoying at this point.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
AnfieldFan:
I've successfully avoided this thread because of spoilers since F9 became available on the high seas....

Spoilers:

This part Dom catches Letty on his Car after someone knocked her off her bike takes the Cake so far grin grin grin
By the time your done, this scene won't be holding the cake. grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FILEBE(m): 12:58am On Aug 01, 2021
Reservoir dogs .
Personal 7/10.

Brilliant acting . Same Tarantino style of acting. Funny and captivating dialogues. Fan of witty dialogues? Tarantino fan? This is one of his works.

Some movies are just about what is being said and how it is being said.
Just as we have it in the movie, The Big Lebowski.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 4:15am On Aug 01, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Spoilers:

You avoided spoilers but came in to drop yours regardless of others who haven't watched

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 4:16am On Aug 01, 2021
This whole thread should be eradicated.
Y'all can't kiss without telling

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:19am On Aug 01, 2021
MJBOLT:
No need to do that,we all know BvS has multiple razzies and there's a DC movie with a whopping 11 razzies nominations.

Guy rest abeg

Which DC kovie has 11 Razzies? Or did you mistake fantastic 4 for a DC movie?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 7:35am On Aug 01, 2021
you obviously have problems reading undecided

pu7pl3:

Which DC kovie has 11 Razzies? Or did you mistake fantastic 4 for a DC movie?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:43am On Aug 01, 2021
MJBOLT:
you obviously have problems reading undecided

TFY

Read that one
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 2dice01: 7:57am On Aug 01, 2021
armadeo:
F9.

Switch of your brains and enjoy.

Man shit was entertaining 7.5/10 but completely unreal

I will rate it 5.2
The movie is just there
Nothing spectacular

The unreal part were impressive tho grin
Dom and the gang dont have any scratch in every fight or racing scene cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2021
thatthickgurl:

You avoided spoilers but came in to drop yours regardless for others who haven't watched

I clearly put a spoiler tag on my post....You should know that means stop reading....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 8:25am On Aug 01, 2021
Kaycee7:

You weren't wrong bro.... grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 9:00am On Aug 01, 2021
Fast Five.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by StPete: 9:05am On Aug 01, 2021
pu7pl3:

Endgame: trash, all the TT rules and fake sacrifice meant nothing in the long run cos abominations like Loki, Eternals and BW debunked Nd scattered everything

Captain Marvel: I don't know which is worse, this one or BW

Far from home: Holland's good acting carried a very lame Spiderman story...Holland is a gem

Wanda vision: everything went more downhill from here tbh even Agatha's charisma couldn't salvage it

Falcon and Winter soldier: stupid, final battle was a stupid speech
[img]https://c./hxwMmyhiCoQAAAAM/rko-stupid.gif[/img]

Loki: they took the loveable villain Loki and turned him into what I don't even know, man wasn't even the main character of his own show embarassed Baba was literally low-key

Black Widow: couldn't even make any profit cos of how bad it was, I'll never forgive them for what they turned Taskmaster into...I had high hopes for that character

But the way you guys tend to rubbish movies and generalise everything as trash, one would think you are excelling or doing so well in your endeavours. See how you summarised people's efforts and time put into developing entertaining programmes. I hope this doesn't come out to bite you in the near future when you find yourself in the same spot you so brazenly but destructively criticise others

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:49am On Aug 01, 2021
StPete:

But the way you guys tend to rubbish movies and generalise everything as trash, one would think you are excelling or doing so well in your endeavours. See how you summarised people's efforts and time put into developing entertaining programmes. I hope this doesn't come out to bite you in the near future when you find yourself in the same spot you so brazenly but destructively criticise others

I acknowledged the effort to put out trash...if you have a deeper understanding of things you would know that post was an omage to the trash MCU churns out

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2021
StPete:

Calm down baba.

It's fanboyism. You don't have to take it personally.

Besides, if you don't want your work to be criticized, don't put it in public.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
pu7pl3:

I acknowledged the effort to put out trash...if you have a deeper understanding of things you would know that post was an omage to the trash MCU churns out

You sef get bad mouth.

It's difficult to argue for DC because those people no dey try at all. Now, it seems Marvel is even churning out better series.

Jungle Cruise.

It's nice to see De Rock's again.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
Karleb:

You sef get bad mouth.

It's difficult to argue for DC because those people no dey try at all. Now, it seems Marvel is even churning out better series.

Jungle Cruise.

It's nice to see De Rock's again.

which better series? Have you seen Doom patrol?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
pu7pl3:

which better series? Have you seen Doom patrol?

Better series compared to before.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Fxwarrior: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
"The last mercenary", a movie I started downloading since yesterday from netnaija just landed into my phone today o. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cuffee: 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bowfinger 9/10

Lol, just when i thought i've seen all. This right here is the highest of rib cracking humour. Steve Martin is a genius for this making this beautiful work of art as well as well for producing a stellar performance alongside Eddie Murphy and the rest to make it an interesting and laughter free episode.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
Karleb:

Better series compared to before.

Daredevil and the punisher are 100X better than all these new high budget shows they are churning out...the main excitement from fans is how these ones connect more to the movies and also have better CGI if not, it would have been unsalvageable
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by HellraiZA: 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
FILEBE:
Reservoir dogs .
Personal 7/10.

Brilliant acting . Same Tarantino style of acting. Funny and captivating dialogues. Fan of witty dialogues? Tarantino fan? This is one of his works.

Some movies are just about what is being said and how it is being said.
Just as we have it in the movie, The Big Lebowski.

Love Tarantino I really wish he would stop with the long & dragging scenes.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FILEBE(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2021
HellraiZA:

Love Tarantino I really wish he would stop with the long & dragging scenes.

He is very lucky that he knows how to do that well. Else, if it were some other director, it will be boring as hell.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 2dice01: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
Fearless Kungfu (2020)
Action
7/10

Even though it won't beat Jetli's Huo Tuaijua version,still a Banger
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 2dice01: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2021
Kaycee7:
As in the cake will turn to crumbs cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) ... (3827) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: DND069, NeoWanZaeed(m), WriterNig and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.