Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3712121 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) ... (3823) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by berbs: 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
oyetpel:
Boss Baby Family Reunion 3.5/10

Very shitty

You mean family business
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2021
...and some people will open hand and type say John Cena no sabi act?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 1:38pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kaycee7:
I dey tell you. In one post, movie went from hotly anticipated to I-will-sha-watch-it-later.
I keep hoping I'll wake up one day and won't be able to remember the spoiler.

But you've seen it now abi?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
berbs:

You mean family business

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
becky39000:
Starro is an intelligent alien lifeform resembling a giant starfish with a central eye and prehensile extremities, who has an army of spores that attach themselves to people's faces and take over their bodies. Those spores are capable of creating their own clones that do whatever the original spore wanted.

The list of Starro's powers continues to include mind control, bio-fission, energy absorption and projection, colour shifting, and regeneration. The giant versions of Starro have the power of subliminal messaging, interstellar flight, mass consciousness, invulnerability and terra-forming.

Who could have thought that a giant Starfish would make such a formidable SuperVilian

Fun fact: Starro is the first villain the Justice League has ever faced. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kaycee7:
Me that has been avoiding the thread since I heard it has dropped for download. Since person get mind spoil Knives Out for me, I no dey take chances again.
Lol.
If you see the way I take dey rush scroll past any post wey I see some keywords ehn. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
Someone without a ball finally had the ball to hit Waller.

I've always hated that she was invincible.

Suicide Squad. 7.9/10 for me.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
pu7pl3:

But you've seen it now abi?
No, I still haven't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2021
Karleb:

That scene gave me orgasm
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
Karleb:

That 0.1 wey you dey hold, wetin you wan use am do? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by berbs: 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
abduleez1:

This right here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kaycee7:
That 0.1 wey you dey hold, wetin you wan use am do? grin

grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kaycee7:
No, I still haven't.

wahala

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
Don't bother. It is the grandson character played by Chris Evans who was the culprit all along.

Kaycee7:
No, I still haven't.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tunnex190: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
StPete:
I guess I'm the odd one out who didn't fancy the Suicide Squad 2. That movie was the least entertaining like the part 1. I even had to sleep off after waiting for more than 1hr to see if I'd really be captivated.

I thought I am being odd as well. I slept off twice to finish 2 hrs movie. Although it's not bad but I don't fancy it like everyone else had.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
Calibrator:
Don't bother. It is the grandson character played by Chris Evans who was the culprit all along.

Spoiler I'm trying to forget, this one came and refreshed my memory again. Thunder, where art thou?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kaycee7:
I dey tell you. In one post, movie went from hotly anticipated to I-will-sha-watch-it-later.
I keep hoping I'll wake up one day and won't be able to remember the spoiler.

This is the exact way I feel when a movie has been spoilt. I'll be praying to forget what I read, but it's impossible
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Treyknowles(m): 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2021
thatthickgurl:

This is the exact way I feel when a movie has been spoilt. I'll be praying to forget what I read, but it's impossible

I guess I am the only one who isn't affected by spoilers because it makes me even wanna watch the movie.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cuffee: 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
Back to the Future 10/10

Absolutely incredible. Perhaps one of the best time travellers I've seen in a while.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cuffee: 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2021
Treyknowles:

I guess I am the only one who isn't affected by spoilers because it makes me even wanna watch the movie.
I was allergic to spoilers
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2021
cuffee:
Back to the Future 10/10

Absolutely incredible. Perhaps one of the best time travellers I've seen in a while.

No be the film wey zeddicus zu'l zorander of Legend of the seeker dey? undecided

One 1998 abi na 1988 movie like that?

I don't think it's all that. undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kaycee7:
Spoiler I'm trying to forget, this one came and refreshed my memory again. Thunder, where art thou?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FILEBE(m): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
Kaycee7:

Spoiling a movie for someone should actually be a punishable crime. How will i, after an hectic week decide to chill and watch movies only for it to have been spoiled by someone on this thread. Dont they know that some of us anticipate enjoying a movie and all its effects? It is just like someone farting on your favourite food as you are about to eat.

seems some people here just come to be forming over sabi. Seee the title of the thread and see what people are doing on the thread na . May God bless those that rate movies without spoiling it and for those that spoil movies for others., you should go for cleansing

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2021
Karleb:

I didn't like this...Dem suppose leave am invincible naaa....Who know wetin she do dat lady Wei plank am ...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nova15: 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
AnfieldFan:

I didn't like this...Dem suppose leave am invincible naaa....Who know wetin she do dat lady Wei plank am ...

Una still dey spoil the movie for people we never watch am grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2021
FILEBE:

Spoiling a movie for someone should actually be a punishable crime. How will i, after an hectic week decide to chill and watch movies only for it to have been spoiled by someone on this thread. Dont they know that some of us anticipate enjoying a movie and all its effects? It is just like someone farting on your favourite food as you are about to eat.

seems some people here just come to be forming over sabi. Seee the title of the thread and see what people are doing on the thread na . May God bless those that rate movies without spoiling it and for those that spoil movies for others., you should go for cleansing

This reminds me of an old Henry Danger episode where Captain man and Kid Danger has to figure out a way to stop a villain named "spoiler" whose M.O. was to go to theaters and spoil the movies for the audience before it starts grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
Nova15:

Una still dey spoil the movie for people we never watch am grin

Bro, that's no spoiler.

Would you call trailers spoilers?

Them hit Waller for Suicide Squad 2 but with what? By whom? Where? Why?

The supposed spoiler doesn't answer these questions.

Edit

I take it back, correct spoiler dey am. lipsrsealed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by StPete: 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
Once I start reading a post and I see it's a spoiler for a movie, I quickly skip the post so I don't read anything that would spoil the movie for me. That way I absolutely avoid spoilers and watch the anticipated movie in peace.

NB: I skip long posts especially cos they are the ones most likely to be spoilers

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
Treyknowles:

me too, I nor see anything spoiler shit Dem Dy post cus those things ain't dat important expect almost all die ND it cool to me cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2021
pu7pl3:

This reminds me of an old Henry Danger episode where Captain man and Kid Danger has to figure out a way to stop a villain named "spoiler" whose M.O. was to go to theaters and spoil the movies for the audience before it starts grin grin grin grin
guyyyy.......... flash back cheesy cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
Sometimes eh I hate watching trailers mostly marvel, I nor wan see anything cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2021
FILEBE:

THIS IS IT
A bottle of your favorite alcohol, bills on me

(1) (2) (3) ... (2657) (2658) (2659) (2660) (2661) (2662) (2663) ... (3823) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.