Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3725201 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
MJBOLT:
that Berlin son na bastard, people suffer dey hustle gold,some people die on top the gold,the werey no do any work,he wan come thief am.

grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ishilove:

And the kid should have known that when you square with a snake, you use cunning rather than strength.
SPOILER ALERT

He obviously didn't know that. Heck, Cherokee Bill told him that himself that all that matter is who's alive and who's dead, doesn't matter who's fast or not.

Though I believe Bill Pickett was somehow responsible for his death, if he hadn't told him Cherokee Bill was faster I'm sure Jim Becwourth wouldn't have been all cocky...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
MJBOLT:
that Berlin son na bastard, people suffer dey hustle gold,some people die on top the gold,the werey no do any work,he wan come thief am.

lolz...... Don't 4get his father gat the plan ND he also die too for the gold

The boy gat nothing on Dem sha, na the woman be the evil dere cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achilles100: 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
nani667:
⬇️

This movie was just bleh for me.

5/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achilles100: 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Raging Fire

Chinese movie starring Donnie Yen, the choreography for the last fight was pure unadulterated fire...

Na that last fight carry the movie for back sha, cos some of the car and bike scene was like from F&F mashed up with some sprinklings from our Bollywood brethren(utterly unbelievable)

Overall sha

6.5/10.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MrMacinterchi1: 12:47am On Dec 05, 2021
oluwaseyi1759:
That song is just too good for my soul grin pls if anyone here know how to get the song, should pls help.
name?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 2:39am On Dec 05, 2021
abduleez1:

Which other movies of Tomasin have you watched.

The girl dey gimme Joy. cheesy

Jojo Rabbit
Old
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by donforeign: 3:24am On Dec 05, 2021
Achilles100:
Raging Fire

Chinese movie starring Donnie Yen, the choreography for the last fight was pure unadulterated fire...

Na that last fight carry the movie for back sha, cos some of the car and bike scene was like from F&F mashed up with some sprinklings from our Bollywood brethren(utterly unbelievable)

Overall sha

6.5/10.
can you recommend a nice Chinese movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 4:44am On Dec 05, 2021
The Matrix Resurrections
December 22 is the long-awaited return ending of one of the most representative Sci-fi movies of all time.

Neo (Keanu Reeves) and Trinity (Carrie-Anne Moss) return 20 years later after The Matrix Revolutions. While living a normal life as Thomas A. Anderson, Morpheus offers him the red pill that reopens his mind to the world of Matrix.

Blade 2
Guillermo del Toro's movie is streaming since December 1 on HBO Max.

'Blade 2' is a superhero horror film based on a Marvel comic that follows the human-vampire hybrid named Bladed. He protects humans from vampires seeking to commit a global genocide of human race.

Men of the high seas, over to you.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 7:12am On Dec 05, 2021
ShaqFu:
SPOILER ALERT

He obviously didn't know that. Heck, Cherokee Bill told him that himself that all that matter is who's alive and who's dead, doesn't matter who's fast or not.

Though I believe Bill Pickett was somehow responsible for his death, if he hadn't told him Cherokee Bill was faster I'm sure Jim Becwourth wouldn't have been all cocky...
It's one of those movies where you decide who's faster yourself for yourself...
I believe Cherokee's faster, he's also smarter... grin grin
Jim remains my guy shaa
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:44am On Dec 05, 2021
oyetpel:

Jojo Rabbit
Old

Fvvk!!! I've watched these movies and I didn't remember. shocked lol.
Damn, no wonder she looked familiar.

She's the Jew girl in JoJo Rabbit. She's that stunner in Old. She and her brother survived.

Kai, Lord knows how many times I replayed her scene in Old, especially that bikini body outfit.
Chai, the Lord is Good. cheesy

She's a good actress then and might just be the next Anya Taylor Joy.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:01am On Dec 05, 2021
Viiictor10:

Autopsy of Joe Doe is not scary, i've watched It and conjuring. Recommend any hardcore horror movie

Baskin
Lords of Salem
The Babadook
The Blair Witch Project
The Exorcist
The Wailing
Ju On: The Grudge
Mordum
The Changeling
La Llorona
Impetigore
The Alchemist Cookbook
The Ring (2002)
House of 1000 Corpses
Deliver Us From Evil
The Veil

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2021
So, nobody wants to watch the new Ghostbusters in cinema abi? grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2021
JackBizzle:

You can lead the way gee grin
Movie wey done flop from the moment wey dem announce am

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:38am On Dec 05, 2021
pu7pl3:

You can lead the way gee grin
Movie wey done flop from the moment wey dem announce am
Leave am make him mouth dey sweet.

But I think say I hear say the movie did well at debut.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:40am On Dec 05, 2021
JackBizzle:

Nothing stops you from blazing the trail....

How many ppl do you see who are ready to waste money on comedy or drama in this pandemic?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 10:56am On Dec 05, 2021
AnfieldFan:

It's one of those movies where you decide who's faster yourself for yourself...
I believe Cherokee's faster, he's also smarter... grin grin
Jim remains my guy shaa
The fact that Cuffee beat him mid diff confirms that Beckwourth was actually faster.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 10:59am On Dec 05, 2021
Kaycee7:
The fact that Cuffee beat him mid diff confirms that Beckwourth was actually faster.
we just can never know who was faster, to me Bill was faster grin well maybe it's because I like Bill
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 11:04am On Dec 05, 2021
Kaycee7:

Just means Cuffee is faster than him.... Doesn't mean Jim is..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:15am On Dec 05, 2021
My turn Mammy.... embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 11:53am On Dec 05, 2021
Cuffee actually told Beckwourth that the fastest person is who she sees in the mirror.

For winning the duel at the end.
She is the fastest followed by Bill (his reputation as the fastest was noted by Beckwourth mate) then Beckwourth.

Kaycee7:
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
Calibrator:
Cuffee actually told Beckwourth that the fastest person is who she sees in the mirror.

She is the fastest followed by Bill (his reputation as the fastest was noted by Beckwourth mate) then Beckwourth.
From Cherokee Bill's reputation of being the fastest and from what we watched about him being a snake, I'll say his reputation is fake because he cheated and his opponents didn't live to tell the tale of his cheating.

If he's that fast why is he very comfortable with shooting people in the back. Like I once said, he already said it doesn't matter who's fast or not, what matters is who is alive and who is dead.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viiictor10(m): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
abduleez1:

Baskin Lords of Salem The Babadook The Blair Witch Project The Exorcist The Wailing Ju On: The Grudge Mordum The Changeling La Llorona Impetigore The Alchemist Cookbook The Ring (2002) House of 1000 Corpses Deliver Us From Evil The Veil
Thanks, will check them out

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
abduleez1:

Leave am make him mouth dey sweet.

But I think say I hear say the movie did well at debut.

what are the numbers like?

You know say you be our numbers guy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
New Release on Netflix

7.9 / 10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
Chibudollar:
we just can never know who was faster, to me Bill was faster grin well maybe it's because I like Bill
Bill was smarter and ruthless. If he was as fast as Beckwourth, he should have gotten a shot off at least.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oluwaseyi1759(m): 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2021
The harder they fall choir version.
MrMacinterchi1:
name?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Just means Cuffee is faster than him.... Doesn't mean Jim is..
Jim would have gotten a shot off. Bill couldn't even squeeze the trigger.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
Calibrator:

Pickett just said that to mess with Beckwourth because he was being arrogant
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cuffee: 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
Kaycee7:
Pickett just said that to mess with Beckwourth because he was being arrogant
why you all keep mentioning my name? I know am fast.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
cuffee:
why you all keep mentioning my name? I know am fast.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2815) (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Greatdesi(m), Naijaspiderman(m), codedstan(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.