Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3712254 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3147) (3148) (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) ... (3823) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mecka: 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

It's a myth. I once saw a documentary in which a top neurosurgeon explained how humans used nearly 100 percent of their brains every day, albeit not concurrently.

Emilia Clarke is saying that her brain aneurysms were so severe that it's a miracle she survived them at all, she has days when she can't process her thoughts or speak coherently.

The human brain is a complex genetic marvel. It's so complex that science hasn't figured it out yet. Humans will reverse engineer the human brain to create true artificial intelligence the day the complexities of the human brain are completely understood.
In the film Lucy, the protagonist could travel through time and back, read thoughts and levitate after using 100%. Humans can do better.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mecka: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
pu7pl3:

he shouldn't forget other planetary races too(aliens)
One Green lantern had this torch on his forehead (or was it his hand) when searching for sth. I think that where their name was gotten from.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mecka:
In the film Lucy, the protagonist could travel through time and back, read thoughts and levitate after using 100%. Humans can do better.

In 'Limitless,' taking an experimental drug increases your brain's capacity from default 20% to limitless, effectively turning the consumer into a super genius.

Of course, this is a lie because humans are already using 100 percent of their brain capacity, but it works well within the context of the film's genre.

Lucy, like Limitless, is a science-fiction with emphasis on fiction. The science explored is make believe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OhBritannia(m): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
This Ben Affleck and Jenifer Lopez's marriage.
What i have come to understand about the marriage is that Ben Affleck cheated on Jenifer Lopez back then in 2004 with Jennifer Garner or maybe Jenifer garner was part reason why Ben Affleck and Jenifer Lopez separated in 2004.

Now this is why i think so, though i might be wrong.

Ben Affleck and Jenifer Lopez dated from 2002 to 2004 and it was said that they almost or even wanted to get married and suddenly they broke up in 2004.
And In that 2004, Ben Affleck started dating Jenifer garner and they got married in 2005.
Ain't you seeing the pattern here?
Truth is that Ben Affleck never got over from the break up with Jenifer Lopez.
How would you fall in love and date a woman for almost five years and then broke up with her and the next year get married to another woman?
It means
1) Jenifer garner has always been in the picture even when Ben Affleck was seriously dating Jenifer Lopez.
2)The marriage between Ben Affleck and Jenifer garner was rushed, perhaps she thought to rush things.

Now after 10 years of marriage and divorce in 2018. 3 years later, Ben Affleck is back together with Jennifer Lopez and now he is married with Jennifer Lopez in 2022.
Truth is that i know that Jennifer Garner is a good and great woman but Jenifer Lopez was and still the love of the life of Ben Affleck. It's only a matter of time before they are back together and i even think they have been seriously seeing each other in private over the years, they just decide to make it official in 2021.

All these situations reminds me of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez.
I have been telling someone and i am still saying it here that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez will end up together.
It's only a matter of time.
I see Hailey Bieber more like Jenifer garner, even if she is a good lady, i think Justin Bieber cheated on Selena Gomez with her, remember Justin Bieber got married to her 6 months after he broke up with Selena Gomez. Like who leaves a relationship of almost 10 years and then get married the next 6 months to another girl?

Well in all this, i might be wrong but this is just the way i feel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by potland: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
OhBritannia:
This Ben Affleck and Jenifer Lopez's marriage.
What i have come to understand about the marriage is that Ben Affleck cheated on Jenifer Lopez back then in 2004 with Jennifer Garner or maybe Jenifer garner was part reason why Ben Affleck and Jenifer Lopez separated in 2004.

Now this is why i think so, though i might be wrong.

Ben Affleck and Jenifer Lopez dated from 2002 to 2004 and it was said that they almost or even wanted to get married and suddenly they broke up in 2004.
And In that 2004, Ben Affleck started dating Jenifer garner and they got married in 2005.
Ain't you seeing the pattern here?
Truth is that Ben Affleck never got over from the break up with Jenifer Lopez.
How would you fall in love and date a woman for almost five years and then broke up with her and the next year get married to another woman?
It means
1) Jenifer garnerAfflecLopez.
Afleck has alot of oiling to do. Her pussy must be worn out by now.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by potland: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

In 'Limitless,' taking an experimental drug increases your brain's capacity from default 20% to limitless, effectively turning the consumer into a super genius.

Of course, this is a lie because humans are already using 100 percent of their brain capacity, but it works well within the context of the film's genre.

Lucy, like Limitless, is a science-fiction with emphasis on fiction. The science explored is make believe.
Is it possible for humans to read minds like telepaths in comic books? I understand there is a way of knowing through body language and physical gestures.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OhBritannia(m): 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
potland:
Her pussy must be worn out by now. Affleck has alot of oiling to do.
common bro.
This is Jennifer Lopez we are talking about here.
Even if no woman old or young deserves this "pussy worn out" insult.
But may i remind you this is Jennifer Lopez we are talking about?

That's a woman with a networth of more than 400 million dollars, almost half a billion dollars.
That's a woman with connections to heads of state, presidents and King and Queens of this Earth.
That's a woman who is more influential than most presidents of Africa countries.
I even consider Jennifer Lopez more powerful than Beyonce, like she is one of the most powerful women in the whole world.

A woman with that much money can never have a worn out pussy. And besides Do you rather have Jennifer Lopez as a woman by yourself or you prefer these young girls of nowadays that will offer you nothing in life other than billings?

Team MILF for life.
Jenifer Lopez over all young under 30 women anyday, anytime.

7 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tunnex190: 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
Frank and Penelope... Very entertaining and decent.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by durubennie(m): 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
One man's terrorism is another man's revolution vikram 2022

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aflix(m): 6:10am On Jul 19, 2022
OhBritannia:
common bro.

That's a woman with a networth of more than 400 million dollars, almost half a billion dollars.
That's a woman with connections to heads of state, presidents and King and Queens of this Earth.
That's a woman who is more influential than most presidents of Africa countries.
I even consider Jennifer Lopez more powerful than Beyonce, like she is one of the most powerful women in the whole world.

A woman with that much money can never have a worn out pussy. And besides Do you rather have Jennifer Lopez as a woman by yourself or you prefer these young girls of nowadays that will offer you nothing in life other than billings?

Team MILF for life.
More influential than some African leaders Do you mind elucidating?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 7:28am On Jul 19, 2022
potland:
Is it possible for humans to read minds like telepaths in comic books? I understand there is a way of knowing through body language and physical gestures.

As intriguing as the concept is, there is no credible scientific evidence that psychic powers exist.

It falls under the purview of fringe science.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:58am On Jul 19, 2022
OhBritannia:
common bro.

Team MILF for life.

You've a tendency to cap.

Beyonce is more famous, accomplished, wealthy, and influential than Jennifer Lopez.

Jennifer Lopez is a serial divorcee, having been divorced 4 times. Her fanny has been measured, judged, and found to be lacking. It's apparently not good enough. She has essentially become an evening newspaper.

7 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 7:59am On Jul 19, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

As intriguing as the concept is, there is no credible scientific evidence that psychic powers exist.

It falls under the purview of fringe science.
What about visions, premonitions and dreams?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 8:48am On Jul 19, 2022
ShaqFu:
What about visions, premonitions and dreams?

There is no scientific evidence to support the existence of premonition. It's classified as a psychological phenomenon by psychiatry.

Likewise, Vision.

Science defines dreams as "figments of one's imagination."

Vision and premonition are elements of telepathy, which falls under the purview of fringe science, and since fringe science is essentially an unproven but plausible scientific theories circling the fringes of real science, I reckon telepathy is very possible.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OhBritannia(m): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

Beyonce is more famous, accomplished, wealthy, and influential than Jennifer Lopez.

Jennifer Lopez is a serial divorcee, having been divorced 4 times. Her fanny has been measured, judged, and found to lacking. Her lady bits are apparently not good enough. She has essentially become an evening newspaper.
Big respect to Beyonce.
Yes she is more accomplished, famous and more wealthy than Jenifer Lopez but Beyonce is not more influential or powerful than Jenifer Lopez.
Forget about what you see on Google or the media.
on paper, Beyonce is more powerful than Jenifer Lopez but In reality, Jenifer Lopez is more powerful than Beyonce and one of the reason for that is because she is a white brunette America woman of Puerto Rican and Spanish ancestry.
But bro, you don't need no one to tell you this, not underrating Beyonce but Jenifer Lopez's skin colour makes her more powerful.
There is a series called Lovecraft county that came out last year, i believe you have seen the series, if you have then you will understand why i said Jenifer Lopez is more powerful and influential than Beyonce.
Sadly!!! This is the bitter truth of the world we live in today.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OhBritannia(m): 8:56am On Jul 19, 2022
Aflix:
More influential than some African leaders Do you mind elucidating?
For example, Jenifer Lopez has quicker access to the queen of England than the president of Chad.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Anny505(m): 8:58am On Jul 19, 2022
potland:

This might sound weird fam, but I really remember when I was in nursery and primary school, omo I could read minds and know event even before the happened. I use to tell my mom everything that happened when I was 4month old baby. She used to think that it was my older siblings that told me all those stuffs, until the day I told her about something that happened when it was only me and her at home.

All these abilities left me when I started eating the forbidden fruit, and it seems that the more I eat it the more I'm empty but I can't stop grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 9:03am On Jul 19, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

There is no scientific evidence to support the existence of premonition. It's classified as a psychological phenomenon by psychiatry.

Likewise, Vision.

Science defines dreams as "figments of one's imagination."

Vision and premonition are elements of telepathy, which falls under the purview of fringe science, and since fringe science is essentially an unproven but plausible scientific theories circling the fringes of real science, I reckon telepathy is very possible.
I reckon one has to be awake to imagine? Hmmmm
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OhBritannia(m): 9:14am On Jul 19, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

Jennifer Lopez is a serial divorcee, having been divorced 4 times. Her fanny has been measured, judged, and found to be lacking. It's apparently not good enough. She has essentially become an evening newspaper.
Being a divorcee isn't a death sentence and you people are making it look like her divorce is recent.
Her first two divorce is like more than 20 years ago and even the divorce from mark Anthony is almost 15 years now.
You have to understand that there are some women that always needs men around them, some women are clingy like that and because of how famous she is, the Media will always want to know the men she is currently dating.

But nevertheless, it's great misinformation for you to say a woman that's more worth more than 400 million dollars will have a used and wide vagina.
Bro that's a great misinformation.
We live in a world of science and medical findings and wonders. That insult of a wide vagina only applies to poor women or women with no solid financial power.
Nowadays there are safe medical ways to tighten a woman's vagina, it's all about the money bro.
That your under 30 or even that your 20 years old girlfriend has more wider vagina than Jenifer Lopez.
Even some 30 years old ladies have had more body counts, more abortions and more wider vagina than a 50 years old Jenifer Lopez, don't be surprised there are even some 18 years old girls with vagina more wider than that of a 50 years old Jennifer Lopez.

You are calling Jenifer Lopez an evening newspaper? A woman that can change your life forever with a snap of her fingers.
Bro don't be tripping, those your 25, 18 and under 30 years old ladies can't give you 0.1% of what Jenifer Lopez can give you in life.

Anyways team MILF for life.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2022
⬇️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 9:22am On Jul 19, 2022
ShaqFu:
I reckon one has to be awake to imagine? Hmmmm

Yes, but when we sleep, our minds conjure up past and/or fictitious experiences to provide us with a VR-like experience. Dream is basically an imagined consciousness.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OhBritannia(m): 9:23am On Jul 19, 2022
This is the 50 years old woman you are calling evening newspaper.
Woya bring your girlfriend and upload her photo and let us compare. Lol

Jenifer Lopez over Regina Daniels, DJ cuppy, over all Under 35 women and ladies in the whole wide world.
There is no girl or woman alive that's below 35 years old that i will choose over Jenifer Lopez.
No girl or woman at all!!!!
Team MILF for life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Parizz: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2022
pu7pl3:

Thanks for all the info
Between animation adaptations and live action adaptations of superhero comics which do you prefer? I for one is a big fan of cartoons becos i believe they are natural depictions of the books.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2022
OhBritannia:

Anyways team MILF for life.

You're salivating over these old women with fake bodies because you're a virgin. Trust me, after your first post nut clarity, you'd realize that there is more to life than fapping at the pictures of stretched out fannies.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:42am On Jul 19, 2022
OhBritannia:

Jenifer Lopez over Regina Daniels, DJ cuppy, over all Under 35 women and ladies in the whole wide world.
There is no girl or woman alive that's below 35 years old that i will choose over Jenifer Lopez.
Team MILF for life.

For every pseudo-beautiful old divorcee, there's 4 men tired of fvcking her.

8 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aflix(m): 9:52am On Jul 19, 2022
OhBritannia:
For example, Jenifer Lopez has quicker access to the queen of England than the president of Chad.
That doesn’t translate to influence, does it? She might have easier access (which is debatable), but it’s what that access leads to that really counts. There are countless agreements and discussions that a country’s leader can get into with the queen that Jennifer Lopez wouldn’t even think of.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2022
DandeNumeruno:
Top gun Maverick is trash, sometimes I feel that studio lie about box office return. As a resort of promoting some western propaganda.

America is the greatest country in the world. Boring piece of shít.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IbrahimMav: 10:15am On Jul 19, 2022
OhBritannia:

Jennifer Lopez will never be allowed to see the queen because of her risque life style.

It's the same reason Rihanna with all her billions will never be allowed an access to Queen Liz.

The royal family are a bunch of snubs and vets everyone rigorously and if you so much as have a nude picture available on the internet, it's game over.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:16am On Jul 19, 2022
OhBritannia:

Team MILF for life.
She looks 30, the suferness here in Nigeria is making our women look older than their age.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FBS: 10:43am On Jul 19, 2022
Top Gun Maverick - OK movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FBS: 10:44am On Jul 19, 2022
Run, hide, fight - don't even know what to say about this one.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by typicalgamer(m): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

For every pseudo-beautiful old divorcee, there's 4 men tired of fvcking her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3147) (3148) (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) ... (3823) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.