Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3723295 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3181) (3182) (3183) (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 9:34am On Aug 06, 2022
⬇️⬇️⬇️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:42am On Aug 06, 2022
phr0nesis:

He fed on her while she was still alive

Sunfyre didn't eat her in one bite, but in six separate bites. When I said he dined on her barbequed remains, I was being factual.

Some novel excerpts...

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 9:53am On Aug 06, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

Sunfyre didn't eat her in one bite, but in six separate bites. When I said he dined on her barbequed remains, I was being factual.

Some novel excerpts...
Okay bro
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 10:20am On Aug 06, 2022

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2022
ibkayee:

Nowhere o, sort of just drifted from nland lol. Longest time dear, hope you’re well smiley

Girl, it has been more than a year, I was having mixed feelings ong. Good to see you back. Yeah Yeah, I’m good lol.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 11:06am On Aug 06, 2022
Prey.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Azzrael: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
nani667:
⬇️⬇️⬇️
boss,which site is this?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
Azzrael:
boss,which site is this?

Psarip
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Azzrael: 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
nani667:

Psarip
thanks.
You use chrome to download right?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
Azzrael:
thanks.
You use chrome to download right?

I don't
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
7 / 10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Katcall: 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Weekend watchlist Supercop
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IbrahimMav: 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
Carter (2022)

Hypochondriac (2022)

What Josiah Saw (2022)

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Daredevil (2003)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Skye123: 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2022
Nova15:
Oversight In MCU Movies That Would Have Made More Sense

1. If Dr Strange can use the time stone to defeat dormamu by creating a time loop and rewinding time, why didn't he use it to rewind time so they can take the infinity gauntlet off thanos on titan after Peter Quill messed up. It weird that out of the 14,000,605 times he saw the future, the only way out was to hand the time stone over to thanos?

2. In Infinity War, Thor with his newly acquired Stormbreaker was abt to thrash Thanos who was equipped with all the infinty stones. But somehow, He found it difficult against a Thanos without the stones and this time He had Captain America equipped with mjolnir assist him?

3. Vision is one of the God tier avengers, easily ranked as high as Thor And Captain Marvel. But in Infinty war, how come he was overpowered by two of Thanos' minions but these same minions were easily overpowered by Captain America, Black widow and Falcon?

4. In Thor Ragnorok. How can Thor who's literally a god of thunder be taken down by those taser thingy? In a movie that proved he never needed mjolnir?

IMO, He should have just used those tasers things on Hela and thanos if they were so powerful.

5. So In Infinity War, those portals Dr Strange creates can severe arms. Why didn't He use it to severe Thanos' arm back on titan?

Copied from Facebook

Well, I'll do my best to give answers to the question.
1. Actually you're correct, he should have used the time stone to put Thanos in a time loop but does that solves the problem?
No!
He looked in to the future, which means obviously that would have showcased but as y'all know Thanos to be resilient and narcissistic, he won't stop, he'll just keep on planning.

2. Well, Thor of IW and endgame are of two different personality. The one of endgame already considered himself a failure and doesn't even wanna pick the axe up again. He only showed up because he thought there'll be a chance of them killing Thanos and bringing everyone back. He's no more fit, which will affect him a lot. IW's Thor is stronger because he just got the storm breaker and he's boiling with rage.

3. Well, vision was ambushed.

4. That, I really don't know..

5. Ion know as well
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Azzrael: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
nani667:

I don't
what do you use boss?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Katcall: 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
Supercop 1992
One of the best hongkong martial arts buddy films ever. Yeoh is terrific!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
Azzrael:
what do you use boss?

Torrent
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
°°

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
The Black Phone:

When I saw "Rocky Mountain" at the beginning of the film, my mind flew to Stephen King. Mr King's fictional town is Castle Rock, so I instantly knew there was a connection somewhere.

As the movie progressed, I saw glaring elements of King's style. I had to pause the movie halfway to Google the writer of the original source material...and I wasn't too surprised to learn he is Mr King's son. His father's style rubbed off on him in his early years (seems he was mimicking his famous dad) before he evolved his own unique style of writing.

This movie is touching and evokes a multitude of poignant emotions. The best scenes are the last few scenes where Finney finally mans up. "Take a step forward, take a step back, move fast, and swing!!" cry

Beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Alfryd: 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
pls fam, anyone with idea where I can download HEY YOU movie? it Nollywood
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
Prey.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by chuksp09(m): 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

Some novel excerpts...
Which book is this excerpt from?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:21am On Aug 07, 2022
chuksp09:
Which book is this excerpt from?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Vickho: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2022
cao:
Prey.
please kindly give a review and rating.
I've seen that movie trending on Twitter pages
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by chuksp09(m): 9:50am On Aug 07, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

Thanks bruv,
I could have sworn that I read everything published by the author in the Ice and Fire series, seems like I missed this one.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 11:19am On Aug 07, 2022

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lusid: 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ishilove:
The Black Phone:

When I saw "Rocky Mountain" at the beginning of the film, my mind flew to Stephen King. Mr King's fictional town is Castle Rock, so I instantly knew there was a connection somewhere.

As the movie progressed, I saw glaring elements of King's style. I had to pause the movie halfway to Google the writer of the original source material...and I wasn't too surprised to learn he is Mr King's son. His father's style rubbed off on him in his early years (seems he was mimicking his famous dad) before he evolved his own unique style of writing.

This movie is touching and evokes a multitude of poignant emotions. The best scenes are the last few scenes where Finney finally mans up. "Take a step forward, take a step back, move fast, and swing!!" cry

Beautiful.
Thank God she didn't say the film is demonic. That's how they mar movies for people.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
**Crimes of the Future**

Not my favorite Cronenberg film, but it's still very interesting. The film's central theme is adaptation, human evolution, and oddities in romance. Each scene contributes to the dystopian world you're in, sometimes through exposition, but mostly through bizarre performance art.

Generally, it's visually weird and gross as fvck, but hey, it's Cronenberg... Cronie gonna crone. Recommend to anyone who enjoys Cronenberg's work, but avoid if you don't.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by lusid: 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

Some novel excerpts...
Are you an avid reader?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
lusid:
Thank God she didn't say the film is demonic. That's how they mar movies for people.
You can shove your thanks, and your opinions up that part of your anatomy that never sees the sun. Yeah, you know, that part that rhymes with 'mass'.

Shior.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
VerifiedStalin:
**Crimes of the Future**

Not my favorite Cronenberg film, but it's still very interesting. The film's central theme is adaptation, human evolution, and oddities in romance. Each scene contributes to the dystopian world you're in, sometimes through exposition, but mostly through bizarre performance art.

Generally, it's visually weird and gross as fvck, but hey, it's Cronenberg... Cronie gonna crone. Recommend to anyone who enjoys Cronenberg's work, but avoid if you don't.
Okay... I am so not going to watch it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3181) (3182) (3183) (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.