Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,080 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3722100 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3220) (3221) (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) ... (3827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:50am On Sep 15, 2022
RayMcBlue:
There's some kind of bully alliance going on in this section. It has been going on for some time now. This alliance comprises of Kaycee7, Abduleez1, pu7pl3, and GloriousGbola.

If you fight one, the rest will team up and bully you into submission, so I'm advicing everyone to stop engaging with these guys. They exhibit a hive behaviour that's as horrible as it's fascinating. Not cool.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Top Gun: Maverick...10/10

Nothing much to say, probably the best movie this year...
Tom Cruise delivered as usual

extract: "reason that F-18 Super Hornets are the jet of choice in the movie and not F-35s is because there are no two-seat F-35s. They needed to have two people in the airplanes for the filming, the actors and the highly-trained Navy pilots."
Top Gun: Maverick was 10/10 to me sha

Anybody that rates it low, na them sabi wetin them watch grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 10:15am On Sep 15, 2022
GloriousGbola:

What is this? Another red commie, or an aspiring member?

Be kiaful.

Do you want to join the bully geng? The league of extraordinary posters? The cabal of the men of culture?

You must first pay dues. These will be privately communicated to you.

Then you must organise anime proportion babes with big booba, big eye, high riding school skirt and pixelated toto for the bully geng men of culture
Only when you have met our requirements can you join the hive mind of the movies thread bully geng

You have been warned angry
I actually chuckled when I read this. grin cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2022
RayMcBlue:
There's some kind of bully alliance going on in this section. It has been going on for some time now. This alliance comprises of Kaycee7, Abduleez1, pu7pl3, and GloriousGbola.

If you fight one, the rest will team up and bully you into submission, so I'm advicing everyone to stop engaging with these guys. They exhibit a hive behaviour that's as horrible as it's fascinating. Not cool.

I humbly embrace this conspiracy theory with open arms G

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kingvick: 10:52am On Sep 15, 2022
Watch Premium Movies Channels for free on your Android Devices using YarnTV App

Click Here To Download App : https://www.mediafire.com/file/tw1z2jtfi991ifl/YarnTV.apk/file

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 11:42am On Sep 15, 2022
RayMcBlue:

Why you no go dey spin conspiracy theory when you come to a movie thread to fight people?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamL(f): 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
Top gun 8/10
Abominable 9/10
Big foot family 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
Done....
Cyberpunk Edgerunners
Netflix anime series
9.5/10

Never played the game...dunno anything about the game too...

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
Wawu

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by johnyace(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
hmmm

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by markly32(f): 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
Gamedxog thrones
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaniOpe: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
Missed this thread
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by camri: 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
RayMcBlue:

Thank you for bringing this up. Its been on for awhile. But some lily livered motherfùckers like mjbolt, nickshrapnel, ishilove refused to speak up out of fear of being witch hunted.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
Another Cashgrab/Cow to be milked shocked

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
na your papa be Lily livered or are you brain damaged undecided.
I should come here and start fighting over someone's else's review on a movie,shey I look jobless like your papa ni,abi God wan punish you this evening undecided

Abi no be the same guys wey I don follow drag Marvel vs DC matter for here years back undecided brainless fvcktard.

camri:
Thank you for bringing this up. Its been on for awhile. But some lily livered motherfùckers like mjbolt, nickshrapnel, ishilove refused to speak up out of fear of being witch hunted.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
shocked grin cheesy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by trueking: 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
The Dictator, one movie I can never get tired of

Someone recommended Game Night here, thanks I enjoyed it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
MJBOLT:
I should come here and start fighting over someone's else's review on a movie,shey I look jobless like your papa ni,abi God wan punish you this evening undecided

Abi no be the same guys wey I don follow drag Marvel vs DC matter for here years back undecided brainless fvcktard.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
MJBOLT:

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
Vawulence special day.... grin grin cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
MJBOLT:

this post is upvoted by the league of extraordinary posters cheesy
let the vawulence flow

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
Not even sure I have seen a "10/10" on IMDB... Cinema treatment this one i think... shocked shocked

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
Finally cool
This took forever

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:47am On Sep 16, 2022
ELVIS.....10/10

This is unarguably the best 2022 movie I've watched this year. It got heart, emotion, depth and character.

It's been long I've felt this all round wholesome feeling as well as a lingering sadness from watching a movie.
Austin Butler and Tom Hanks acted their socks off in this movie. The whole cast delivered with their performance and didn't disappoint or leave the whole work to the lead cast. Top notch acting. Butler was born for this role!
Butler and Tom delved into their characters and gave one of the most beautiful performance ever to grace the big screen.

Top notch writing and storytelling. The way the story also unfolds and told from the view of Colonel Parker (Hanks), Presley's manager was brilliant direction. A different take from what I'm used to in musical biopics.

The music score was gripping and adds to the feeling and flow of the movie. It also tells its own story as well as adds to the movie itself.
The movie underlines how long Black music had influenced American culture. Elvis Presley gave the best of both worlds (Black music well blended for white folks). Works of iconic legends like this played a huge role in how widely accepted black music is accepted today.
I was actually surprised to learn he's the all time bestselling singer ever. What a record up till today. I always assumed Michael Jackson got it.

My biggest pain from the movie was Presley's inability to fly across the globe like he always wanted.
Big ups goes to the director also, Baz Luhrmann.
From the first trailer of this movie I knew a masterpiece was cooking and I wasn't disappointed.

WBD already got themselves an awards darling.
It almost got a tear from me. Superb movie. And definitely gives me some beautiful songs to add to my playlist. Masterpiece like this are forcing me back to 70s & 80s songs. The list is growing!
Hollywood has a way of dropping masterpiece Biopics of musical legends. It good to see they haven't lost that quality yet.

One wonders at times why the brightest stars, the biggest iconic legends across the globe — the one in a lifetime talent — usually have short lives. Dying at an early age with painful circumstances leading to their death.
From Presley to Michael Jackson, Selena, Freddie Mercury (Queen), 2Pac, Whitney Houston..... the list goes on.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:13am On Sep 16, 2022
Ho ho ho!!
Another Elvis movie in the works!! cheesy
This time in the eyes of Priscilla.

Elordi is a brilliant actor but I'm struggling to see how he'll top Austin Butler's performance.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:31am On Sep 16, 2022
camri:
Oshey. Armchair James Bond.

Since you are not a lily livered motherfucker like the rest of us, what stops you from taking on the 'bully alliance'? You must be high on your own fart. So I should come and fight over other people's opinions about a movie? If you are excruciatingly jobless, I, Ishilove, am not.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 5:31am On Sep 16, 2022
Ishilove:

Oshey. Armchair James Bond.

Since you are not a lily livered motherfucker like the rest of us, what stops you from taking on the 'bully alliance'? You must be high on your own fart. So I should come and fight over other people's opinions about a movie? If you are excruciatingly jobless, I, Ishilove, am not.

don't worry - its ok to be intimidated by the League of Extraordinary Posters.
the Glorious Movie Thread Master Race cool
the biggest IQs, sharpest Intellects and most glorious gbolas this thread has ever seen.
how can smooth brained, single digit IQ, pico dick posters not cower in fear from the blinding brilliance of our posts?
this is what goes through their feeble minds when any of us drop incisive, mind blowing analyses of movies
the Gentlemen of Culture are here again ! i better run back to 4chan to carry water for cuck white boys!
as for the chicks - this is what happens - note the dweebs looking sad in the background tongue
how can the micro IQ, nano prick dweebs not player hate! it is as inevitable as Thanos cool
see them - small minds discussing people while the big brain minds of bully alliance discuss ideas tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Parizz: 7:29am On Sep 16, 2022
abduleez1:
ELVIS.....10/10

This is unarguably the best 2022 movie I've watched this year. It got heart, emotion, depth and character.

It's been long I've felt this all round wholesome feeling as well as a lingering sadness from watching a movie.
Austin Butler and Tom Hanks acted their socks off in this movie. The whole cast delivered with their performance and didn't disappoint or leave the whole work to the lead cast. Top notch acting. Butler was born for this role!
Butler and Tom delved into their characters and gave one of the most beautiful performance ever to grace the big screen.

Top notch writing and storytelling. The way the story also unfolds and told from the view of Colonel Parker (Hanks), Presley's manager was brilliant direction. A different take from what I'm used to in musical biopics.

The music score was gripping and adds to the feeling and flow of the movie. It also tells well
kilode! epistle 101
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:35am On Sep 16, 2022
GloriousGbola:

don't worry - its ok to be intimidated by the League of Extraordinary Posters.
the Glorious Movie Thread Master Race cool
the biggest IQs, sharpest Intellects and most glorious gbolas this thread has ever seen.
how can smooth brained, single digit !A, pico dick posters not cower in fear from the blinding brilliance of our posts?
this is what goes through their feeble minds when any of us drop incisive, mind blowing analyses of movies
the Gentlemen of Culture are here again ! i better run back to 4chan to carry water for cuck white boys!
as for the chicks - this is what happens - note the dweebs looking sad in the background tongue
how can the micro IQ, nano prick dweebs not player hate! it is as inevitable as Thanos cool
see them - small minds discussing people while the big brain minds of bully alliance discuss ideas tongue

Bruh grin grin grin, I'd like to get high with you and then watch you ramble on in real life grin grin
It's outstanding grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:48am On Sep 16, 2022
Parizz:
kilode! epistle 101

That's how I like my things if it really piques my interest.

You can easily scroll past and ignore tho. No one is forcing you. undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:04am On Sep 16, 2022
pu7pl3:

Bruh grin grin grin, I'd like to get high with you and then watch you ramble on in real life grin grin
It's outstanding grin

I dey tell you... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3220) (3221) (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) ... (3827) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Chibudollar and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.