Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (3539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3723229 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3536) (3537) (3538) (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MetroLane: 1:37pm On May 29, 2023
abduleez1:

Don't act stupid. Everyone knows in the box office industry, calculations changes a lot. Of course you wouldn't know that since I'm overestimating a classic Dumbo .

Why are you bringing weapon of Mass Destruction to a fist Fight.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:48pm On May 29, 2023
MetroLane:

I dey hate make person dey open mouth waa dey talk any stupid thoughts wey enter him mind. No filter whatsoever or knowing when to stop.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 1:59pm On May 29, 2023
‘GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY: VOL. 3’ has made over $730M at the global box office.

‘FAST X’ has made over $500M at the global box office.

Sources: @FilmUpdates @TheDeadline

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kikibanki: 2:14pm On May 29, 2023
SOZINN:
‘GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY: VOL. 3’ has made over $730M at the global box office.

‘FAST X’ has made over $500M at the global box office.

Sources: @FilmUpdates @TheDeadline
Cool. How much of that was deposited in your account? cuz i don't see how it benefits you directly except you work for disney or you are an accountant If so, you should actually give it a rest and take these figures to the financial section and allow those who want to recommend and review movies see road.

$730M una, like say you dey work for Disney!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 2:31pm On May 29, 2023
cao:

Didn't the film just get released? Where are all of y'all rushing to with all this analysis? Let it run for a week first and chill. Everybody don turn into box office analyst and film critic. Chill.

UPDATE: Before y'all start to run your mouths, the film got released on 26/05/2023, i.e. this past Friday. So I repeat, chill.
Heheheh
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 2:32pm On May 29, 2023
Kikibanki:
Cool. How much of that was deposited in your account? cuz i don't see how it benefits you directly except you work for disney or you are an accountant If so, you should actually give it a rest and take these figures to the financial section and allow those who want to recommend and review movies see road.

$730M una, like say you dey work for Disney!

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 2:38pm On May 29, 2023
J2381:
like he needs the Pope's permission before he makes a film about Jesus. 🤔🤨
What does he want to tell us about Jesus that we don't already know? 😐
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 4:10pm On May 29, 2023
Octopusssy:

What does he want to tell us about Jesus that we don't already know? 😐
I honestly don't know and don't want to know.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by neztar: 4:13pm On May 29, 2023
Octopusssy:
T for tenks
you can do better next time
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by neztar: 4:20pm On May 29, 2023
MetroLane:

mjbolt, pu7pl3, anfieldfan, i invoke you from your celestial abodes, join the fight. Bring your tools along
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 4:53pm On May 29, 2023
neztar:
you can do better next time
In what aspect?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 4:54pm On May 29, 2023
J2381:
I honestly don't know and don't want to know.
You and I both
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by neztar: 4:55pm On May 29, 2023
Shantytown

In 1992, the first nollywood film living in bondage was produced in VHS and betamax. There was no high seas then, so people like armadeo and kaycee7 that had no TV in their house had to peep through their neighbor's window to have a glimpse of the latest release. Fast forward 31 years later, nollywood has grown and improved with new state of the art motion pictures.

Back to the movie, it was mad, crazy and fun. I think chidi mokeme deserve an award at the AMVCA for his role in shantytown. His portrayal was true to life. The story is generic but was catchy. Let me confess, i have a crush on nancy. I can fantasize her all day. When i saw her nudes, i was turned on. My worst actor was shaffy bello. She was just play-acting. Who send her? In the end, an interesting watch. Looking forward to a sequel

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by neztar: 5:03pm On May 29, 2023
Octopusssy:

In what aspect?
some XOXO treatment won't be a bad idea
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 5:17pm On May 29, 2023
neztar:
some XOXO treatment won't be a bad idea
What's XOXO treatment?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 5:26pm On May 29, 2023
This one doesn't even know how to cause Vawulence.....

Fake Comrade of the Vawulence Order!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheSuperX(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2023
cao:

Didn't the film just get released? Where are all of y'all rushing to with all this analysis? Let it run for a week first and chill. Everybody don turn into box office analyst and film critic. Chill.

UPDATE: Before y'all start to run your mouths, the film got released on 26/05/2023, i.e. this past Friday. So I repeat, chill.
Don't mind them..make Dem Shove their opinion and watery analysis inside their yansh. 😂😂

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by omoowhe: 6:19pm On May 29, 2023
neztar:
Shantytown

In 1992, the first nollywood film living in bondage was produced in VHS and betamax. There was no high seas then, so people like armadeo and kaycee7 that had no TV in their house had to peep through their neighbor's window to have a glimpse of the latest release. Fast forward 31 years later, nollywood has grown and improved with new state of the art motion pictures.

Back to the movie, it was mad, crazy and fun. I think chidi mokeme deserve an award at the AMVCA for his role in shantytown. His portrayal was true to life. The story is generic but was catchy. Let me confess, i have a crush on nancy. I can fantasize her all day. When i saw her nudes, i was turned on. My worst actor was shaffy bello. She was just play-acting. Who send her? In the end, an interesting watch. Looking forward to a sequel
Please where can I download this
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:10pm On May 29, 2023
itspreshh:
you and Kaycee7 were wànking all over the movie on page 3536
This guy don dey hallucinate again. On colos, on colos, on colos 😂🤣
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 7:29pm On May 29, 2023
neztar:
Shantytown

Lol. Clown. Shanty town when don old for netflix you just dey see am. Where you watch am.

P.s those weren't Nancy's boobs. So your imagination ran wild on a double.

I am a pirate and I'll take what I can and give nothing back. No shame no regrets.

Clown. E sure me die say na high seas you sef see am watch.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 7:44pm On May 29, 2023
‘FAST X’ earns $23M in the film’s second 3-day domestic weekend, a 65.7% drop.
Sources: @DF
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by neztar: 9:25pm On May 29, 2023
SOZINN:
‘FAST X’ earns $23M in the film’s second 3-day domestic weekend, a 65.7% drop.
Sources: @DF
you keep dropping inflated box office figures. You and that islamist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ValeeLove(m): 6:58am On May 30, 2023
SOZINN:

It ain't a bomb yet but you're not completely wrong. Here's an article from DEADLINE (published 16 hours ago) confirming that it's not earning as much as the box office analysts had hoped. It's getting review bombed in Europe, it tanked in China as "Disney's worst ever opening" and a contingent of conservatives might not watch in North America. Let's just wait and see how it goes, air-tight June is around the corner though.
my own is whether the mermaid's hair is natural or an attachment.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:44am On May 30, 2023
pu7pl3:

On Colos on Colos grin

I dey tell you.
Show wey ppl dey celebrate say e dey finally end. 😂😂
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 8:42am On May 30, 2023
ValeeLove:
my own is whether the mermaid's hair is natural or an attachment.

No it's not natural, Halle Bailey's natural hair is black. They wanted her to be really different from the original that's why the opted for a brown wig instead of red.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 9:43am On May 30, 2023
°°°

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:21am On May 30, 2023
nani667:
°°°

Woke bullshit.... 👀
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by itspreshh: 10:27am On May 30, 2023
nani667:
°°°
superheroes need to dump these ugly suits and stick to everyday clothing 🌚🌚🌚

🐟 🐟 🐟 🐠🐠🐠
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Hotspotbro(m): 10:41am On May 30, 2023
Nigerian coon
SOZINN:
Thats why very few people outside North America is watching this crap. It wasn't just a fûcking race swap they also twitched the story people grew up with to fit a stupíd woke narrative. Tell me how this garbage makes sense now?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 11:48am On May 30, 2023
12,000 laughs cos what the fûck is this ? 😂😂😂

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by itspreshh: 12:28pm On May 30, 2023
Out now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3536) (3537) (3538) (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Phobos19 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.