Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3723865 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
teepha:

She was the little girl in the first part of hunger games and Columbiana ... She is all grown up now

Yeah, I read up about her after watching the movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hadibeep: 12:23am On Jan 24, 2018
lol make I give u small links cos I get dem many
[url=http://www.samirahamzei.com/blog/%D9%85%D8%B1%DA%A9%D8%B2-%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%B5%D8%B5%DB%8C-%D9%85%DB%8C%DA%A9%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%BE%DB%8C%DA%AF%D9%85%D9%86%D8%AA%DB%8C%D8%B4%D9%86]مرکز تخصصی میکروپیگمنتیشن[/url]

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hadibeep: 12:26am On Jan 24, 2018
very good

[url=http://www.samirahamzei.com/blog/%D9%87%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%88%D8%B1-%D8%B3%D9%87-%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF%DB%8C]هاشور سه بعدی ابرو[/url]
[url=http://www.samirahamzei.com/blog/%D9%85%DB%8C%DA%A9%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%84%DB%8C%D8%AF%DB%8C%D9%86%DA%AF]میکروبلیدینگ[/url]
[url=http://www.samirahamzei.com/blog/%D9%85%DB%8C%DA%A9%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%BE%DB%8C%DA%AF%D9%85%D9%86%D8%AA%DB%8C%D8%B4%D9%86]میکروپیگمنتیشن[/url]
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by stacyadams: 1:05am On Jan 24, 2018
grin grin wolf warrior 2
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aspiregreat: 4:29am On Jan 24, 2018
Boone the bounty hunter - 4/10

Star Wars 3/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 6:53am On Jan 24, 2018
Aspiregreat:
Boone the bounty hunter - 4/10

Star Wars 3/10

Star Wars 3/10? Why the hype and ginormous praises and film grossing it usually comes with? This rating is very poor for a normal Star Wars movie, though; but I've always had the feeling that Star Wars movies comes with a certain hype and since it's PG-13 movie, most families can allow their little ones watch it and it helps boost the total grossing of the movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 7:32am On Jan 24, 2018
Coco 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ola12(m): 11:12am On Jan 24, 2018
Three billboards outside ebbing, missouri..9/10
Wow, dats all I can say for dis movie..one of d best 2017 movies by all means
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
Murder On The Orient Express

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
Yesterday, a thread on the front page led me to know about a detective, crime and thriller writer called Agatha Christie. After reading so much about her I went ahead to download pdf files of 5 of her novels; just now that I'm about to start reading Murder On The Orient Express novel I found out its been made into a movie.

Now I'm stuck on which one to tackle first. If I watch the movie, there won't be suspense in reading the novel. If I read the novel first, every iota of suspense in the movie will be eroded. Which kind of wahala is this? cry

Ishilove, which one do you think I should engage first? I know you read novels a lot and must have come across the Murder On Orient Express novel.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Alwaysking: 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
lolawilliams:
"Everything Everything". Didn't know romance movies are also interesting, I only watch action movies. Please who has an idea of any movie similar to it or any other interesting romance movie?

Thanks in advance smiley
PM me
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bdiamond: 4:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
Fynestboi:
Let us know the movie you are currently watching now, be it a Yoruba movie, an English, Hausa, Igbo, Ghanian, Indian, Korean, Chinese, British, American or even Anime etc gringringrin or Home video, TV Series (season movies), what episode?

Any kind of movie you are currently watching now just post the name and if possible a little summary.

...let's keep the ball rolling..!

Please everyone, who remembers a Yoruba movie, starring Jibola Dabo where he is the father of a spoilt girl who likes a guy that refers to his father as "Old man mi". I think it is JIGI MI but I can't find the movie anywhere.

Please what is the name of the movie and where can I download it?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mrpeps(m): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
Please can anyone recommend any good 2017 season film and the site for download....i hate low budget ones
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CaptPlanet(m): 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
SAMBHOSS:
Ragnarok was superb......

10/10........just kept laughing....grin

link please
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
BlackManta:

If they kept deadpool true his comic arc, why change a serious Thor and make him humorous?

I know that humor sells but not every character should be humorous.
Characters like Captain, Thor, Black panther and hulk are serious.

Marvel can do all the humor they want with GOTG and the new spiderman but they shouldn't overstep.

How would you feel if they gave you a humorous Black Panther or Thanos. It just doesn't make sense.

They wanna make more money...cool.
But they have to be careful with their characters and treat them right.

FOX didn't change Wolverine's tone, it was serious and gritty...very little humor and yet Logan and Xmen Origins were very successful movies.

You dont have to change a character and add unneccasary humor just to hit it big in the box office.

Haba!
Deadpool is FOX, not Marvel Studios. They already tried the semi-serious and serious tone with Thor and Thor: Dark World respectively. Didn't bring in the dough. Tried the humor-filled formula with Ragnarok and broke the bank. You can't really blame them. They're a business. They're mainly concerned with the most profit generating formula.
Infinity War should definitely be more serious than Civil War. Fans are really expecting the death of some major characters. Captain America tops the list. But we'll have to wait and see.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
armadeo:

I knew it would be you.

I cannot wait to download this movie.

In anticipation I have downloaded led misrables to prep myself.

Never watched it.
How did you find Les Miserables? One of my best movies of all time. My second best musical after The Sound of Music.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Neymar1095(m): 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
Thor ragnork is fuckkkeed up. No way Thor stand a chance against Hulk.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Neymar1095(m): 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
Damn Wonder Woman is so fast. She can take Superman on her day . Aqua Man ability was decreased so much it hurts.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ponti93(m): 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
Beorn:
Yesterday, a thread on the front page led me to know about a detective, crime and thriller writer called Agatha Christie. After reading so much about her I went ahead to download pdf files of 5 of her novels; just now that I'm about to start reading Murder On The Orient Express novel I found out its been made into a movie.

Now I'm stuck on which one to tackle first. If I watch the movie, there won't be suspense in reading the novel. If I read the novel first, every iota of suspense in the movie will be eroded. Which kind of wahala is this? cry

Ishilove, which one do you think I should engage first? I know you read novels a lot and must have come across the Murder On Orient Express novel.
please can u send me d pdf... Or d names and link to download...
By the way d same tin happened to me on gods of America... I read the book then watched the series...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn1: 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
ponti93:
please can u send me d pdf... Or d names and link to download...
By the way d same tin happened to me on gods of America... I read the book then watched the series...

I dropped the link in the above hidden post and the Antispambot banned me. PM me let me give you the link via mail. I can't risk this account.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 11:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
Kaycee7:
How did you find Les Miserables? One of my best movies of all time. My second best musical after The Sound of Music.

Pirate bay.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ponti93(m): 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
Beorn1:

I dropped the link in the above hidden post and the Antispambot banned me. PM me let me give you the link via mail. I can't risk this account.
sorry... U can whatsapp me d link... My number is in my signature
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn1: 11:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
ponti93:
sorry... U can whatsapp me d link... My number is in my signature

I've sent it to your mail. Confirm of you've seen it.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Meklex(m): 12:14am On Jan 25, 2018
introvertme:
Watching V for Vendetta

The movie has this Mr robot anarchist vibe to it.

I can't believe it's been around all this while

it's a bloody 10/10
where can I download this movie?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 12:16am On Jan 25, 2018
Cinderella man.

Old movie starting Russel Crowe.

It's beautiful.

I recommend it. 8/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aspiregreat: 2:12am On Jan 25, 2018
Beorn:

Star Wars 3/10? Why the hype and ginormous praises and film grossing it usually comes with? This rating is very poor for a normal Star Wars movie, though; but I've always had the feeling that Star Wars movies comes with a certain hype and since it's PG-13 movie, most families can allow their little ones watch it and it helps boost the total grossing of the movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamnlia(m): 4:59am On Jan 25, 2018
oyetpel:
Professor Marston and the wonder women ... a movie for sapiosexuals... Educational.

I still don't know why whites forbid polygamy, i think i am going to write about it one day in romance/family section.

What a movie!

10/10

Most people may not like the movie because of certain portrayals but I loved it 100%
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 10:47am On Jan 25, 2018
Godzilla - Monster Planet 2017......1/10......

mtcheeew..... This movie is for kids.......especially those who like watching Power Rangers.... cos its like this Godzilla - Monster Planet is the upgraded version

.can't believe the trash movie has up to 22k downloads on fzmovie....
waste of mb.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: spookem(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.