Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3719390 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (3826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
teepha:
Who has seen death race 4...how is it?
I have..

it's a psychopathic movie ..
the plot and actions are too notch..
it's an upgrade on the previous versions..

I'll give it 8.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olaboyeh(m): 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
DOWNLOAD LINK
krattoss:
I have..

it's a psychopathic movie ..
the plot and actions are too notch..
it's an upgrade on the previous versions..

I'll give it 8.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 12:32am On Feb 08, 2018
The Ritual - 7/10 smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Neymar1095(m): 11:30am On Feb 08, 2018
black panther is a racist movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Biggty(m): 11:33am On Feb 08, 2018
Death Race 6/10 nothing spectacular
About to download
Wonder
Daddys Home 2
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olaboyeh(m): 11:58am On Feb 08, 2018
hadibeep:
lol make I give u small links cos I get dem many
[url=http://www.samirahamzei.com/blog/%D9%85%D8%B1%DA%A9%D8%B2-%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%B5%D8%B5%DB%8C-%D9%85%DB%8C%DA%A9%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%BE%DB%8C%DA%AF%D9%85%D9%86%D8%AA%DB%8C%D8%B4%D9%86]مرکز تخصصی میکروپیگمنتیشن[/url]
the link is arabic how do u use it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
Biggty:
Death Race 6/10 nothing spectacular
About to download
Wonder
Daddys Home 2
The rating was so average that I swore not to waste a kb on it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by stonemind(f): 11:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
Please someone should help me with a link to download den of thieves... Thnks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
Shape of Water 8/10

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 7:18am On Feb 10, 2018
Can't remember the last time I watched a movie for a year now that I never wanted it to end, but with Wonder, I got that feeling. Totally amazing movie. Everything was perfect.

Wonder 10/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dahaz(m): 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
braven....7.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOMICMACPHERSON: 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
Jus lik dah New website just popped up in �� , Download lots of latest TV series, HD quality movies, wwe shows, Android apps, games and many more � push d button https://www.teachalearner.com/���thank me later[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jmanity: 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
Unlocked.... 8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Aspiregreat: 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
Shock wave 5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by shaykhalislaam(m): 10:44am On Feb 11, 2018
The True Religion of God

Which Is The True Religion Of God?

Each person is born in a circumstance which is not of his own choosing.

The religion of his family or the ideology of the state is thrust upon him from the very beginning of his existence in this world.

By the time he reaches his teens, he is usually fully brain-washed into believing that the beliefs of his particular society are the correct beliefs that everyone should have.

However, when some people mature and are exposed to other belief- systems, they begin to question the validity of their own beliefs.

The seekers of truth often reach a point of confusion upon realizing that each and every religion, sect, ideology and philosophy claims to be the one and only correct way for man.

Indeed, they all encourage people to do good.

So, which one is right?

They cannot all be right since each claims all others are wrong.

Then how does the seeker of truth choose the right way?

God gave us all minds and intellects to enable us to make this crucial decision.

It is the most important decision in the life of a human being.

Upon it depends his future, Consequently, each and every one of us must examine dispassionately the evidence presented and choose what appears to be right until further evidence arises.

Like every other religion or philosophy, Islam also claims to be the one and only true way to God.

In this respect it is no different from other systems.

This work intends to provide some evidence for the validity of that claim.

However, it must always be kept in mind that one can only determine the true path by putting aside emotions and prejudices, which often blind us to reality.

Then, and only then, will we be able to use our God-given intelligence and make a rational and correct decision.

There are several arguments, which may be advanced to support Islam's claim to be the true religion of God.

The following are only three of the most obvious.

The first argument is based on the divine origin of the names of the religion and the comprehensiveness of its meaning.

The second deals with the unique and uncomplicated teachings concerning the relationship between God, man, and creation.

The third argument derives from the fact that Islam is universally attainable by all men at all times.

These are the three basic components of what logic and reason dictate necessary for a religion to be considered the true religion of God.

The following pages will develop these concepts in some detail.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mablie(m): 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
The Disaster Artist:I watched this movie for the first time yesterday.I laughed so hard,my belly still aches.James Franco did an amazing job
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by quinSonia(f): 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
where can I get jumanji hdrip? pls any body with links
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
thelma

foreign language movie

6/10...

i honestly didn't get it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
quinSonia:
where can I get jumanji hdrip? pls any body with links

Not yet out.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
'Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?'

I'm still watching it but I had to take a compulsory break because my laptop battery flatlined. So far so good, it's spell binding. I give it 9/10. I would have given it 10/10, but there is a part where the wife of the Biology lecturer asks for a glass of bourbon, George hands it to her and the next thing, boom! The speedy transition from lucidity to intoxication is too much for me to swallow.

Be that as it may, the movie is fantastic. It's intense, superb acting, thought provoking, funny in parts with beautiful, near flawless dialogue.

I can hardly wait to finish it! cheesy

**Modified

Finished. 9.5/10. Brilliant movie. Absolutely brilliant!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
Bright.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 12, 2018
shaykhalislaam:
The True Religion of God

Which Is The True Religion Of God?

Each person is born in a circumstance which is not of his own choosing.

The religion of his family or the ideology of the state is thrust upon him from the very beginning of his existence in this world.

By the time he reaches his teens, he is usually fully brain-washed into believing that the beliefs of his particular society are the correct beliefs that everyone should have.

However, when some people mature and are exposed to other belief- systems, they begin to question the validity of their own beliefs.

The seekers of truth often reach a point of confusion upon realizing that each and every religion, sect, ideology and philosophy claims to be the one and only correct way for man.

Indeed, they all encourage people to do good.

So, which one is right?

They cannot all be right since each claims all others are wrong.

Then how does the seeker of truth choose the right way?

God gave us all minds and intellects to enable us to make this crucial decision.

It is the most important decision in the life of a human being.

Upon it depends his future, Consequently, each and every one of us must examine dispassionately the evidence presented and choose what appears to be right until further evidence arises.

Like every other religion or philosophy, Islam also claims to be the one and only true way to God.

In this respect it is no different from other systems.

This work intends to provide some evidence for the validity of that claim.

However, it must always be kept in mind that one can only determine the true path by putting aside emotions and prejudices, which often blind us to reality.

Then, and only then, will we be able to use our God-given intelligence and make a rational and correct decision.

There are several arguments, which may be advanced to support Islam's claim to be the true religion of God.

The following are only three of the most obvious.

The first argument is based on the divine origin of the names of the religion and the comprehensiveness of its meaning.

The second deals with the unique and uncomplicated teachings concerning the relationship between God, man, and creation.

The third argument derives from the fact that Islam is universally attainable by all men at all times.

These are the three basic components of what logic and reason dictate necessary for a religion to be considered the true religion of God.

The following pages will develop these concepts in some detail.
it's like you are stupid ...what's our concern with the religion of God here ? Better move your Islamic ideology far away from here b-igot
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hulkhiharitoz(m): 11:31am On Feb 12, 2018
Murder on the orient express 8.5/10
people they write films faa..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 11:35am On Feb 12, 2018
Daddy's Home 2 - 5/10 Na wash jawe. Doesn't need a sequel
Still Born - 6/10 E no horror reach cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CltrAltDelicious(m): 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
Wonder 9/10

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (3826) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: bugatti453(m), Silentgroper(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.