Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3719338 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (3826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by naptu2: 4:08am On Oct 23, 2018
Ishilove:

You are very observant, my good sir. wink cheesy

Oh yes, darling, I need to put him back on my ignore list. I sometimes pity him and give him tiny rations of my attention so that he doesn't go completely off the deep end. Every ration sends him into paroxysms of ecstasy but he has exhausted his rations. It is back to trash for him!

The major problem is that you always feed trolls. I've seen you tell people that you are going to ignore them and then you continue replying them in order to tell them that you are ignoring them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 4:34am On Oct 23, 2018
naptu2:

The major problem is that you always feed trolls. I've seen you tell people that you are going to ignore them and then you continue replying them in order to tell them that you are ignoring them.

Ishilove herself is a troll. Like attracts like. I don't know why people always believe that she is somehow a victim.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newjosboy: 5:21am On Oct 23, 2018
bidemz:

calliope, u dey ©rαz£ upstairs

Na only you sabi better thing abi eediot

When people are busy arguing off-point, displaying who sabi pass for more than 3 or 4 pages, why wont a craze person no go interfere by involving the mods. At least with the reactions so far, the deletion pain them.

Movies please.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nairatalks: 5:38am On Oct 23, 2018
^

newjosboy:
Abeg o, this argument about suffocation and involuntary/voluntary actions, which movie is that. I want to download it too so I can contribute to the argument.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by calliope(f): 5:42am On Oct 23, 2018
Y'all should desist from quoting me again, please. we are ment to rate and discuss movies, nothing more or less than that, I did the needful, can't be reading rubbish clap backs and irreverent sh1t on my very own favorite thread. If anyone mentions me again saying shiit, Amma call the mods on your Ass.

Just being a good nairalander smiley

Can we talk about movies now?

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:00am On Oct 23, 2018
calliope:
Y'all should desist from quoting me again, please. we are ment to rate and discuss movies, nothing more or less than that, I did the needful, can't be reading rubbish clap backs and irreverent sh1t on my very own favorite thread. If anyone mentions me again saying shiit, Amma call the mods on your Ass.

As you've finally succeeded in shushing everybody, start talking. We're listening.
[img]https://media./images/37e52456731698b610a16e548f51bf34/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 6:16am On Oct 23, 2018
must you wait for others to talk about movies first angry

calliope:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 7:02am On Oct 23, 2018
MJBOLT:
must you wait for others to talk about movies first angry

Lol.....it is funny how everyone that was against each other are now United in telling her that she messed up.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:10am On Oct 23, 2018
Nobody likes a snitch. calliope abi na canopy, I pity any man in your life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 7:27am On Oct 23, 2018
DandeNumeruno:
Nobody likes a snitch. calliope abi na canopy, I pity any man in your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:02am On Oct 23, 2018
naptu2:

I've changed. Trust me grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by naptu2: 8:10am On Oct 23, 2018
Ishilove:

I've changed. Trust me grin

Ok.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 10:07am On Oct 23, 2018
Kaycee7:
As you've finally succeeded in shushing everybody, start talking. We're listening.
[img]https://media./images/37e52456731698b610a16e548f51bf34/tenor.gif[/img]

My nigga ��������
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 10:10am On Oct 23, 2018
calliope:

Oya we are listening start rating..
Argument or no argument, it's all entertaining, and this is guys matter,we don't keep grudges..

I know girls like you from secoudry school, they will write noise makers name without being asked and go submit to the fierce teacher..

Girls like you in institution will go and tell lectures what we have planned behind his back about not buying handouts..

Now that you have reported the main contributors..
You are in charge, start rating and you can also report me..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:20am On Oct 23, 2018
Calliope did a good job, i haven't been able to keep up with the thread since the chit chats and arguments keeps eating 3-4 pages.

We are here for the movies.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 10:32am On Oct 23, 2018
what she did was rubbish,show me a thread of at least 500 pages without chit chats and arguements,i'll wait

oyetpel:
Calliope did a good job, i haven't been able to keep up with the thread since the chit chats and arguments keeps eating 3-4 pages.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 11:24am On Oct 23, 2018
Make una leave colonoscopy alone oo. Someone cannor report you people again?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newjosboy: 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
MJBOLT:
what she did was rubbish,show me a thread of at least 500 pages without chit chats and arguements,i'll wait

No need. Can we just roll on like we normally do? Na beg ah dey beg.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by chidiogo123(f): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
emypro17:

Have you seen overboard?, I bet "overboard" is much more hilarious Dan "d spy who dumped me"
Chat me on WhatsApp with 08172568455 for gaming laptop for your budget.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
oyetpel:

That's the annoying part. It's been six hours since she brought silence. Has she posted a review? A comment? Hell, at least, a question about a movie? At least, these past days, some folks were educated and entertained with the discussions and arguments on genres and the brain's capabilities and flaws as pertains to life preservation.
Ishilove dropped a bit of savagery. People were entertained.
Well, now, let's all meditate in silence and tranquility.
[img]https://media1./images/1d024c4f109600667fe56710f0656f9d/tenor.gif?itemid=5626538[/img]

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
That busybody snitch called Canopy is the kind of person that always make me look forward to closing time when I was in school.

Shebi you will pass that juncture
Your face must add weight cheesy

In other news,
Who is following this Bovi short comedy video series called "Back to School"?

Funny as fvck smiley

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
Next Gen (2018)
Genre; Animation/sci-fi

The graphics on this animation is something else. But the story/plot is just there.
There is also some good action when the robots fight.

6/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
Mine 2017 7/10 War genre

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by samuelchimmy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
emypro17:

Have you seen overboard?, I bet "overboard" is much more hilarious Dan "d spy who dumped me"

Emypro17 just bring ya a$$ here lemme flog as I like,how can you say 'overboard' is more hilarious than 'the spy who dumped me'...... Ah swear that movie looks like kids movies ( obviously that's what it is) .... So thats how it's easy to kidnap some body in the US... To compliment the boreness of the movie ,half of it was done in Spanish, how can you explain when someone cremates someone's son's dead body without their knowledge.... Huh ... That movie is just a stupid....

(I enjoyed it though,like its a family movie and not meant to be real like that,but it was never no way near " the spy who dumped me"wink just so you know

Pls do you know any explicit movie of 2018 like the Spartacus series? If not list the movies of 2018 you've watched that you think are great....
My fav genre are
1 comedy
2 romance ( not extremely,don't know if you understand)
3 action movies (CIA style )
4 modern adventure movies
5. Badass black movies like (superfly)
6. College movies like ( American pie )

I'm not an expert,hope you can figure this list out like this... Thank you
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bidemz(m): 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
newjosboy:

When people are busy arguing off-point, displaying who sabi pass for more than 3 or 4 pages, why wont a craze person no go interfere by involving the mods. At least with the reactions so far, the deletion pain them.

Movies please.

I ain't even talking about that, I'm talking about the cat fights that was deleted!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
Olu4lyf, and movies on mkv?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
Ishilove:
Olu4lyf, and movies on mkv?
Lol, yeah. Milee 22 and Incredibles 2.

INCREDIBLES 2: 7/10 Very entertaining. Favorite character is Dash (funny boi)

Next.... Mile 22
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
olu4life:

Lol, yeah. Milee 22 and Incredibles 2.

INCREDIBLES 2: 7/10 Very entertaining. Favorite character is Dash (funny boi)

Next.... Mile 22
Wi-Fi go suffer tomorrow cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
Halloween 2018

Genre: Horror, Thriller

Well, this was so much better than I expected. Nick Castle killed it as Michael f**king Myers! I was at the edge of my seat for most of the experience, cuz the film did a great job of building up tension. I enjoyed most of it, but there are a few things that put me off:

- Too lengthy: The movie did an excellent job building up tension, but, dallied on reaching resolutions a number of times.
- A subplot that went nowhere: The movie dedicated quite a few minutes developing a character that I thought would turn out to be the protagonist, only for the character to up and disappear.
- Gratuitous dilution of horror scenes with comedy: While it may have consistently worked for MCU, they have the budget to pull it off. Didn't work here, and kinda ruined the experience a number of times.

Overall, I really enjoyed it, and had a blast from start to finish. It made a huge case for the much derided slasher-themed horrors.

7.1/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by samuelchimmy(m): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
Just finished watching "mile 22"....
And I'm like wow,wow,
I mean 2018 is so full of junk movies,
So I really didnt expect this kinda movie in 2018
Action packed, upgraded technology, while watching this movie I was just visualizing all the AI researchs google,Facebook and tesla are doing right now..... Amazing tech utilization,I must commend,
the perfect SSS movie,wow wow ... The gun battle was splendid,storyline was the usual package delivery ( why must every CIA movie involve a disk that needs to be cracked) and why must it be mostly female hackers, I mean I'm not saying girls can't be hackers,but in real life ,hackers employed by top companies are male, whatever sha....

Between how the f@ck did Saudi Arabia not learn how to operate a SECRET SERVICE AGENCY perfectly by just watching Hollywood movie,with all their money....

Anyway I'm giving mile 22 a 8.5 /10 rating
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
samuelchimmy:

Between how the f@ck did Saudi Arabia not learn how to operate a SECRET SERVICE AGENCY perfectly by just watching Hollywood movie,with all their money....

Ummn... Hollywood movies are not a blueprint for running a secret service. Don't know how you came up with that notion. Most of the things portrayed in movies are exaggerated, and really don't occur that way in the real world. For instance, cars don't necessarily explode when they crash in real life like they often do in movies. There has to be some explosive elements to trigger the explosion (like petrol), and on most accidents, petrol tanks are often unscathed. undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
Incredibles 2

Genre- Animation/Action-comedy

A great sequel to a great movie. The action is superb. The graphics and style are pleasant to the eye. The plot is simple and effective. A good family story that warms the heart with a little bit of comedy. Must watch with the whole family

9/10

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (3826) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.