Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

The Best Website And Web Designer In Nigeria. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Best Website And Web Designer In Nigeria. (688 Views)

Best Website in Lagos ?? / Show Us The Best Website Your Have Ever Seen. / Best Website So Far 2009: Drop Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Website And Web Designer In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
After searching the net to see the best, web developer in Nigeria, I discovered that www.kamagbadun.com is the best, nice CSS, proper validation and optimization for mobile and web, database driven with PHP and personal news update engine. Further research showed that the site belongs to a computer engineer called Agbajelola Olasunkanmi, please clap for this guy.
Re: The Best Website And Web Designer In Nigeria. by omoelu1(m): 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
Why can't you just come out plain and ask people to check your site for review; instead of hiding under the "whatever you are hiding under".
And as a matter of fact, the site is not displaying properly.(with one section overlapping another). check that.
Re: The Best Website And Web Designer In Nigeria. by dwittyc0der(f): 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
L0L u call dis website this is a pieace of SHHIT !!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed shocked
julisunkan: After searching the net to see the best, web developer in Nigeria, I discovered that www.kamagbadun.com is the best, nice CSS, proper validation and optimization for mobile and web, database driven with PHP and personal news update engine. Further research showed that the site belongs to a computer engineer called Agbajelola Olasunkanmi, please clap for this guy.
omoelu1: Why can't you just come out plain and ask people to check your site for review; instead of hiding under the "whatever you are hiding under".
And as a matter of fact, the site is not displaying properly.(with one section overlapping another). check that.

1 Like

Re: The Best Website And Web Designer In Nigeria. by soloqy: 12:31am On Dec 10, 2013
I have come to realize that on Nairaland, whenever someone makes a post like this and calls himself the best designer or calls his site the best website, one is 99.9 % of the time, going to be disappointed when one goes to the link.
Re: The Best Website And Web Designer In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 10, 2013
The named website is extremely terrible, in fact it should be removed off the net - it is a big disgrace to nigerian developers, in fact a slap on the face even.
In fact the url should be changed to kogbadun.com or something. . .

1 Like

Re: The Best Website And Web Designer In Nigeria. by 5hyguy: 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
dwittyc0der: L0L u call dis website this is a pieace of SHHIT !!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed shocked
holy crap julisunkan
Re: The Best Website And Web Designer In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 11, 2013
That thing does not even qualify to be called a website truth be said
Re: The Best Website And Web Designer In Nigeria. by dwittyc0der(f): 4:42am On Dec 11, 2013
it is a full of SHIIT !!! ..we should start website police sooon !!!!! .,,, if we see any website that disgrace nigerian web developers we will take it off the internet smiley
*dhtml:
That thing does not even qualify to be called a website truth be said
Re: The Best Website And Web Designer In Nigeria. by realugee: 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
Bros u dey Bleep up... Na SMF wey u Neva even modify u dey use make noise... My advice to you is better put d SMF copyright at the bottom back, if you don't want to get into more trouble.

I dey regret dey I visit d site sef angry
Re: The Best Website And Web Designer In Nigeria. by webkuti: 3:56am On Dec 13, 2013
good morning Nigeria..

We launched "" www.webkuti.in "".

Please check it and review it.

Interested to know more about me? Have a project in mind? Contact me!
Email: info@webkuti.com
URL: www.webkuti.com.ng
wink

(1) (Reply)

Web Hosting In South Africa?? / Facebook Names Shakira As The Most Popular Person Ever / Which Online Site Can I Sell Domain Name Or Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.