Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: (20428 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / Man Shoots At Jehovah Witnesses For Visiting / Jehovah's Witnesses: the only true religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 10, 2013
1. Jesus instructed his followers to preach the gospel--> Unlike other churches who oly broadcast on TV or have their member go in packs on the streets distributing church invites, jehovahs witnesses are the only group of christians who still patiently o from house to house teaching people

2. Celebration of pagan holidays- christs' date of birth is not recorded in the bible, and he never instructed that we help him celebrate it, amongst many other pagan holidays.. And jehovahs witnesses are he only people who dont celebrate these pagan holidays.

3. Non-request or tithe- jehovahs witnesses dont ask their members for tithe, instead they donate undisclosed amount out of freewill.

non-segregation of members- unlike most churches where the big men sit on comfy chairs while ordinary members sit on plastic chairs or where titles such as most. reverend, senior pastor, his holiness, and many others.. jehovahs witnesses either adress each other by name or add the prefix brother or sister.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Tittos: 8:19am On Dec 10, 2013
1)They are not the only people that preach.
2)Christ did not also instruct us to urinate, and you do those. Does that mean you are a sinner.
3)They do have elders and they regard them as elders,they are the only ones that are allowed to preach during their worship or bible class and they make the important decisions of the church. So is that not segregation or title. Don't forget that during the time of Jesus, there was also hierarchy and they were chief priests who were only allowed to lead the temple prayers. Jesus never spoke against that fact neither did he instruct that they should no longer be anyone who will lead the prayers..

31 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Obascoetubi: 8:31am On Dec 10, 2013
L. I. ED
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by bastien: 8:32am On Dec 10, 2013
Well boss u don talk your own o

Me get my own!
1.If u dey go church on sundays you are not among(cause my bible talk say my creator start to create on 1st day"sunday" and rested on the 7th day "saturday"wink
2.If u dey go party,meeting,outing,selling and buying on your sabbath day,you are not among,(christianity say na on sunday b dere sabbath day,yet dem dey cook,buy,sell,party,meeting,sex etc! I hail o)
3.If u no dey observe the feast in the bible ie passover,memorial,trumpet etc u not among oh(christmas,easter,new year,black friday etc,no dey bible)
4.If u dey wear weitin man suppose wear as woman,or as a man u dey wear weitin woman suppose wear ur hell na short cut ooh(how e go b make man wear skirt? But woman dey wear trouser,devil in the making)
5.If your pastor dey always preach of money,my brother pack leave such church o!

Well,the best true church na "sabbath" but not all sha

8 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by fredx4(m): 9:25am On Dec 10, 2013
kwakayekaa: 1. Jesus instructed his followers to preach the gospel--> Unlike other churches who oly broadcast on TV or have their member go in packs on the streets distributing church invites, jehovahs witnesses are the only group of christians who still patiently o from house to house teaching people

2. Celebration of pagan holidays- christs' date of birth is not recorded in the bible, and he never instructed that we help him celebrate it, amongst many other pagan holidays.. And jehovahs witnesses are he only people who dont celebrate these pagan holidays.

3. Non-request or tithe- jehovahs witnesses dont ask their members for tithe, instead they donate undisclosed amount out of freewill.

non-segregation of members- unlike most churches where the big men sit on comfy chairs while ordinary members sit on plastic chairs or where titles such as most. reverend, senior pastor, his holiness, and many others.. jehovahs witnesses either adress each other by name or add the prefix brother or sister.
You have no idea whatsoever of what makes a person a good christian.

8 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by fredx4(m): 9:31am On Dec 10, 2013
bastien: Well boss u don talk your own o

Me get my own!
1.If u dey go church on sundays you are not among(cause my bible talk say my creator start to create on 1st day"sunday" and rested on the 7th day "saturday"wink
2.If u dey go party,meeting,outing,selling and buying on your sabbath day,you are not among,(christianity say na on sunday b dere sabbath day,yet dem dey cook,buy,sell,party,meeting,sex etc! I hail o)
3.If u no dey observe the feast in the bible ie passover,memorial,trumpet etc u not among oh(christmas,easter,new year,black friday etc,no dey bible)
4.If u dey wear weitin man suppose wear as woman,or as a man u dey wear weitin woman suppose wear ur hell na short cut ooh(how e go b make man wear skirt? But woman dey wear trouser,devil in the making)
5.If your pastor dey always preach of money,my brother pack leave such church o!

Well,the best true church na "sabbath" but not all sha
I'll like to assume that you are joking but if uar serious read colossians5:16.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Acidosis(m): 9:41am On Dec 10, 2013
You don't know what it takes to be a true follower of christ.

Malachi 3:8 - Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.

The bitter truth is, all christians who avoid tithes are thieves..

As a matter of fact, Jehovah's witnesses are not followers of christ.

They do not believe in the real Jesus who promised to save the believers from eternal HELL FIRE.

10 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by harbiola1(m): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2013
Acidosis:
You don't know what it takes to be a true follower of christ.

I'm not a christian but i can correctly assess u here.

Acidosis:
Malachi 3:8 - Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
Lol, pastor who wouldn't want his church to ruin. He quote Old covenant to to rob. You're a cheat!

Acidosis:
The bitter truth is, all christians who avoid tithes are thieves..
All pastors that use Old covenant in church are thieves.

Acidosis:
As a matter of fact, Jehovah's witnesses are not followers of christ.
You are also a Roman Pagan follower not Jesus.

Acidosis:
They do not believe in the real Jesus who promised to save the believers from eternal HELL FIRE.

Lol, Pastor wey sabi real and fake Jesus.

Unless ur righteousness exceed that of Pharisees u're in...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by ckkris: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2013
harbiola1:

I'm not a christian but i can correctly assess u here.

Then why can't you restrain your comments to the religion you follow, and know well. Are you of the religion of violence.

5 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by iamSi(m): 11:13am On Dec 10, 2013
Funniest thread ... Why do we always say things out of been honestly ignorant .... But this what I always say " ...there's only one truth, in the end we'll all see who's doing it right"

Gotta get back to work...

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Acidosis(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2013
harbiola1:

I'm not a christian but i can correctly
assess u here.

No you can't.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Olugbenger(m): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2013
Op undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Missmossy(f): 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
Op are you a Jehovah witness?

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by PastorOluT(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
The moment u start seeing a particular sect as the only way to salvation, u have missed it n on the high way to destruction.

For salvation is found in no other, for the is no other name given unto man by which we might be saved, save Jesus!

12 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by iamSi(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
Pastor Olu T: The moment u start seeing a particular sect as the only way to salvation, u have missed it n on the high way to destruction.

For salvation is found in no other, for the is no other name given unto man by which we might be saved, save Jesus!

Well ... You are wrong ... Try read your scriptures well ...
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
Missmossy: Op are you a Jehovah witness?
yes
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by harbiola1(m): 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
ckkris: Then why can't you restrain your comments to the religion you follow, and know well. Are you of the religion of violence.
Because CHRISTIANS are LIARS, CONFUSED, ARROGANTS, IGNORANCE, ENEMY OF TRUTH...

Truth is ur own HERESY.
CHRISTIANS ARE IDOLATORS.

Despite how u were warn the devil is still pushing u to those 100% confirmed PAGAN festivals (Christmas, Janus Feast, Easter).
You are shameless!

You rejected all the LAWS but didn't reject those that you'll be using to EXTORT from innocent gullible and brainwashed sheep.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Volunteers http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Liberation_Front_of_Tripura Thirty Years' War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_years_warhttp://original.antiwar.com/eland/2009/02/14/battling-christian-terrorists/

You'd better don't quote me...

5 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by harbiola1(m): 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
Acidosis:

No you can't.

But i didn't sound like someone who is seeking an approval, or did i?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
Okay....ooo
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by BlackPeni5: 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
......Thinking of the next rubbish to post....
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Fynestboi: 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
but this jehovah witness are kwn for preaching heresis, twisting the bible and sorts undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by WizPrince1(m): 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2013
But what i don't like is the Heaven and Hell thing that doen't exist
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Fynestboi: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
But what i don't like is the Heaven and Hell thing that doen't exist
really?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Okworigeorge(m): 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2013
tell me smtyn
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Arlex(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
Wetin consine Me?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Segadem(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
The Redeemed Christian Church Of God 2013 Holy Ghost Congress From Dec.9-14 Theme "The Overflow"@the redemption camp.
The God Of All Is Waiting for you.

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by oguash: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
ALTHOUGH I AM NOT A XTIAN BUT SINCERELY SPEAKING. WITNESS ARE THE ONES THAT ARE CLOSE TO MUSLIMS. ALL OTHERS NA WASH WASH TO GET MONEY FOR THEIR FAMILIES AND CRONICS.

8 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by bebechuks: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
No b only true followers! Mtchewwwwwwwww!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Fazhy: 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2013
Really?

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
kwakayekaa: 1. Jesus instructed his followers to preach the gospel--> Unlike other churches who oly broadcast on TV or have their member go in packs on the streets distributing church invites, jehovahs witnesses are the only group of christians who still patiently o from house to house teaching people

Have attended their church once and I like it... it was just simple and cool....

Have met some members and they practice what they preach! Have seen real life scenarios!

I read their magazines always whenever I'm opportuned and they say always the truth! I mean meaningful facts and common sense!

But I don't quite agree with all their preaching but I'm 70% convinced with their doctrine!

23 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Tallesty1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
And for that they are the only true followers?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only True Follower Of Christ:::**see Proof**:: by Psychedelia(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2013
Psychedelia: The way they get doors slammed on their faces daily, it's hard not to feel sad for them sometimes.

We used to live around World Bank, Owerri, and we had this short-tempered, often unintentionally funny, angry fat man as a neighbour. This man was involved in a messy land battle against one of his nephews, and the case had gone to court.

Anyway, when he finally got the phone call that he had LOST the court case, the dude was seething with so much anger, hate, rage, sweat, shouts and insults.
Unlucky enough for the Jehovah's Witnesses, that was the same day they chose to pay him a visit.

"Good afternoon, sir. I'm Kate, he's Amadi, this is little Chinenye, and we're Jehovah's Witnesses. We'd like to share, with you, the great news of Divine Salvation".

"Onye nkea ọ shị ọtụ nne ya mere gịnị?" was his reply.
Fat man wasn't about that life, and he quickly unleashed his alsatian dogs to teach them a lesson. That day, we saw lots of Usain Bolts and mini Usain Bolts.

Shhitt happens, mehn.

https://www.nairaland.com/1530238/islam-most-discriminated-religion-world#19876224

smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Opening The Eyes While Praying, Good Or Bad? / Letter from King Leopold II of Belgium to Colonial Missionaries, 1883 / Is It Wrong To Worship In One Church And Pay Tithe In Another Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.